5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Fable is Katrine York.

I am Jeffrey Peters.

Katrine and Jeffrey are dating = Fable and myself
    whenever I see you talking about your relationship status as this role makes me want to be the classical snitch until I remember that this is only a game lol
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #1258

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You're definitely evil lol
    You're mean

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @srceenplay @Bahkieh
    ok Bahk, wheres my payment, case closed xD
    Lol what the hell just happened
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    The pictures should be enough. Save copies for yourself
    Cheating stories almost always lead to anti-town stuff (Say hello to good ol' catharsis). I think Efe is right in a way, about Shakespeare....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol what the hell just happened
    are you gunna ignore my post on you, as well as Damon's thoughts on both you, and Gane?

Bahk is Angela King
    Screenplay is Robert Cook

Angela hired me to figure out if Robert was cheating on her, which he has admitted, hence case closed

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

Cheating stories almost always lead to anti-town stuff (Say hello to good ol' catharsis). I think Efe is right in a way, about Shakespeare....
    we cant get rid of the families either idk what to do

you guys literally ruined all my reading with these flavor texts

I literally have no one to trust except AIVION and Blink and Wisp

I have decided to start all over again so uhm I resetted my reads and will use a more primitive reading style and compare it to real life to make it easier

I also will pretend you guys talk like normal humans on a forum so I can pretend additional info are like news of some sort

this way I could find the scums on my own way and have a good lw prepared on d2 when I get lynched

dont forget to lynch me day 2
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

are you gunna ignore my post on you, as well as Damon's thoughts on both you, and Gane?

Bahk is Angela King
    Screenplay is Robert Cook

Angela hired me to figure out if Robert was cheating on her, which he has admitted, hence case closed
    Are you gonna ignore my reply?

And yea I get it, but why did he just... admit it right there lol, it's rude...

I assume you mean Damus? Well, I didn't see his post, because this is so spammy, and it took so long to find the original posts from our interactions because you took the redirects out, so if I dare to repeat... DONT DO THAAAATTTTTTT
    Stop removing the redirects in the quotes for God's sake, I can't see the originals now, and the thread is so spammy that I can't find them.

I say that popping in and out, and giving reads, such as read on Naz, is not scummy, and is pretty much what I do myself every game

He hasn't contributed anything game-solving, but he has been TRYING to solve, or at least to gather reads. Plus, you haven't done anything gamesolving either, so what the hell are you scumreading into this?

You said that he didn't bat an eye when you voted him. That's your words, literally or close to literally.

Don't try to make me appear scummy for attacking you: you are contradicting yourself.

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Good Night ill be online for a few mins before school then online for the entire day tommorow
    Good night Lord Efekannn!!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Sleep isn’t happening.
    Kinda pissed.
    Fuck this life
    Maybe you should slow down a bit? Without wanting to be an asshole, "fuck this life" isn't something that helps sleep...
    Marshall I called you manipulative and Wiisp called you fake
    So uhh... I'm not manipulative, and I'm not fake? Lol. If that's about the Wisp scumread, I stand by it and have elaborated on it.

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    are you guy kidding me? I come online and you're at 65 pages?
    Shhhh, it's only 26 pages at 50 posts/page! ;)

But yea. This is the most spammy game EVER. Are we gonna reach 2k posts at the end of a 48h D1 lol

36. ISO #1286

Are you gonna ignore my reply?

And yea I get it, but why did he just... admit it right there lol, it's rude...

I assume you mean Damus? Well, I didn't see his post, because this is so spammy, and it took so long to find the original posts from our interactions because you took the redirects out, so if I dare to repeat... DONT DO THAAAATTTTTTT
    apparently, I didn't notice this, and sorry I have a certain posting which is usually manually quoting posts, which loses the redirect...
    going through his posts now:

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

Shall we push this Distorted scum lean of yours
    cuz I don't like him either this game lol
    jabroni is trying to look towny by "pushing" people
    -vote Distorted
    b)
    would it matter if it were? a)
    b) I agree with the Efe/Mag/Distorted(??) reads as well as AIVION
    why do you think MM is scum? or should I just naturally assume he is town since you are scumreading him
    both of these were after I called him out, before that, the only stance he took, actually more like the only read overall was:
    1. I already did the first one
    2. I'm talking to Distorted
    3. I think Naz is town judging by meta
    why the fuck is everyone jumping at my throat all of a sudden
    and his reasoning was, "just Naz being Naz"

so I don't think, that he is "Trying to solve" as you say
    secondly, Making this argument, " Plus, you haven't done anything game-solving either, so what the hell are you scumreading into this?",
    "He is doing these so-called scummy things, but so are you, so it's not fair that you scum read him for them" that's a scummy deflection
    also I will argue that I've done way more in terms of solving if you can even consider anything he did before my callout, as solving
    I would have to look back on that comment, cause I don't see why I would call him out for not reacting to my vote on him, that's not scummy in the slightest

im not making you appear anything, you are doing a good job of that yourself

37. ISO #1287

Maybe you should slow down a bit? Without wanting to be an asshole, "fuck this life" isn't something that helps sleep...

So uhh... I'm not manipulative, and I'm not fake? Lol. If that's about the Wisp scumread, I stand by it and have elaborated on it.
    Is a self ISO a thing? can i ask you to do so?

38. ISO #1288

@Kenny
    Hallo! Wie gehts? du bist nächste!
    Does your flavor give you reason to believe Timmy is still alive? my flavor has no mention of this Timmy
    Opinion on Naz's and Blink's entrance?
    other thoughts?

-vote AIVION
    Ok, is Kenny really German? I thought he's an American living in Germany

Anyway, first early impression is that Avignon girl seems 'shaky'

39. ISO #1289

what's up with this vote mane?
    Mane? Why do you guys use your 'inner circle' nicks when referring to each other? He's Light for us.

Also Ganelon is long, will be using Ga. Those that know you from previous games are entitled to use Magoroth or Mag, but I have no such experience with you

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    -vote Wiisp
    on page 6, ps don't fluff too much guys

because he's already giving scum members even though he claims it's his 1st forum game, too try-hardy, too finger-pointing when there's no proof in the pudding

btw, I'm town
    You're going to hate me and Efekannn then ;-;

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

I know a "Devin Denise Hanson". oh fuck i thought that was a Davison lmao
    and yes apparently that's a guy
    Ooh... yeah I think maybe you were a little too drunk on this one night stand and got the name wrong. How well do you know "Devin" and what do you know about him? I have a feeling we had a thing once. ;)

46. ISO #1296

@Bahkieh thoughts plox - Distorted?
    I'll be honest, I haven't read shit. I've been at work and didn't even know day had started. Judging by post count, it's been a lot of fluffiness. If you are asking my thoughts on distorted, I will pay attention to his posts. I'm assuming something caught your attention?
    I play way too much Pokemon.

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300