7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I don't care at this point. The idea of going to work has put me in a shit mood and this game does me no favors in that aspect.
    Oh.
    Uh.

I thought you had something more than “he took no action”
    He actually took no action. And that makes him more town than scum.
    I don’t see a possible scum role that would voluntarily take no action.

Still! Net gain!
    Lynch him. Confirm me. Worth

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ganelon and Yayap were bus driven
    Thus bahkieh target Yayap instead of Ganelon.
    Oh and Yayap claimed roleblocked in other reality and now that everyone has given feedback it looks like Ganelon and Yayap were swapped realities. So Bahkieh tracked yayap in present?

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    no magic
    why do you say this now?

when earlier on this thread you were all

Also, boys and girls, I hardclaim Town Magic User.

I refused to follow my magical peers into rebellion.

And I have access to an interesting night ability...

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Also, To Be Frank Anyone Claiming A Magic Role In This Reality Is A Suspect.. Because, Here The Templars Are The Good Guys...

Come, my brethren! Take courage and stand beneath our banner! The darkness closes in, and we are the only true defenders of the Light! March to victory and arise triumphant!

^ Thats What They Said When They Recruited Me..

31. ISO #531
    Ganelon

Bahkieh, if you are truly detective then revealing your info was a misplay as I am indeed a TPR. And I didn't take an action last night

32. ISO #532
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Also we only have 1 documented attack in this reality so far... Ganelon said his rp hints towards there being a neutral killer here.
    not my rp, my rolecard. and it's not necessarily a neutral killer, although it would make a lot of sense if it were one.

33. ISO #533

Bahkieh, if you are truly detective then revealing your info was a misplay as I am indeed a TPR. And I didn't take an action last night
    Okay, Whats Your Claim Then.. Because, I Think We All Know What My Claim Is.. With Out Me Saying It.. We Have A Confirmed BD Confirmed Doc.. Me Confirmed Town.. I Mean Im Tryin Ta Direct The Town Here And Figure The Game Out Since It Seems As Though We Dont Have A Mayor/Marshall Role That Im Aware Of..

34. ISO #534
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    why do you say this now?

when earlier on this thread you were all
    I did that fake-claim to draw reactions. apparently it drew Damus_Graves' out. good enough for me.

35. ISO #535
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Okay, Whats Your Claim Then.. Because, I Think We All Know What My Claim Is.. With Out Me Saying It.. We Have A Confirmed BD Confirmed Doc.. Me Confirmed Town.. I Mean Im Tryin Ta Direct The Town Here And Figure The Game Out Since It Seems As Though We Dont Have A Mayor/Marshall Role That Im Aware Of..
    I'd rather not claim, I will. only reveal it in the other thread if I get lynched here

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538
    Ganelon

“It was a fake claim
    Guys. Obviously”

Puh-lease!
    Weak!
    you are lying your ass off, either about being executioner (very likely) or about me being your target. not once did any of your posts prior to today even hint at my being your target.

are you blackmailed? this claim is very fishy

39. ISO #539

you are lying your ass off, either about being executioner (very likely) or about me being your target. not once did any of your posts prior to today even hint at my being your target.

are you blackmailed? this claim is very fishy
    Look at this discredit. Obvious. Very bad.
    I haven’t seen a scum play this dull in years. Maybe never.
    We should Lynch this guy

40. ISO #540
    Ganelon

also can we talk about why someone would kill Kira in the present
    I suspect that someone to be @TheLawyer

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544
    Ganelon

Uh. This is the past. Can you not try and derail shit please
    I would advise everyone not to listen to Damus. He is confirmed scum and even if you believe me to be scum, he effectively cares little if I am town or scum and will simply scumpaint away a)

b) Kira, I feel that Lawyer was the one who killed you as he seems to be deathly afraid of killing roles, especially peculiar ones, in that reality. it's also interesting that me and Yayap got bussed, makes me wonder if there's any cross-reality town roles or if all of those cross-reality roles, apart from the Sheriff, are scum

45. ISO #545

I would advise everyone not to listen to Damus. He is confirmed scum and even if you believe me to be scum, he effectively cares little if I am town or scum and will simply scumpaint away a)

b) Kira, I feel that Lawyer was the one who killed you as he seems to be deathly afraid of killing roles, especially peculiar ones, in that reality. it's also interesting that me and Yayap got bussed, makes me wonder if there's any cross-reality town roles or if all of those cross-reality roles, apart from the Sheriff, are scum
    Disagree. I have already addressed the scenario if you are town.

You town. Get lynched. I town.
    Nothing lost in that exchange and I am confirmed town. Net gain.

You town. Get lynched. I town. Mafia kill me.
    Nothing lost. Waste mafias time having to kill me and not a TPR. Net gain. (Also doctor bait. If that happens no one dies. Net gain)

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547
    Ganelon

depending on a few things, my biggest suspects are Damus (obviously), Efe (maybe?? really not sure but I think I detected some of his scum meta leaking in one of the posts), and TheLawyer; MM is being fairly consistent across realities, but is by far the weirdest player in this game, as he clearly has an agenda of some sort, but I cannot tell what sort of agenda that is. either that or he's an E.T. and has a completely alien thought process

48. ISO #548
    Ganelon

in contrast to my initial assessment, today I believe Kenny has a very high chance of being town in at least one of the realities. Eclipse is also pretty interesting, not sure what. to make of it. Mike might be scum, might be town, but I buy his socialite claim

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550