M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    not really whining or crying just being realistic about it hell ill even quote it for you:

so i volunteered and find out its a legit game.

not amusing at all honestly, if it at least gave an indication that this was gonna be an fm game i would of treated it more seriously so....
    yup

its sad that me, PTB, am just a huge jerk and was going to leave the site but i clearly cant stay away
    what you mena your account? I'm PowerThatBe.

I am thinking of getting a new avi, do you got any suggesitons?
    there much better
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaah

2. ISO #152

@PowersThatBe LOL the butthurt is so real.

#ikaismad #ikaisbad #ikagoaway
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

also ika isnt here. ika is apprently lurking right now
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

this game is now 10 times more funny

if i could only call on mothership extended now
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

lol i find this very ironic. The kid who is acting out and revealing everyone's COMs, and is trying to call their COM names to "make the original owner mad" and such is "not mad" but yet everyone else that interacts with them is somehow "mad." . ika this is a new level of pathetic. =)
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    lol i find this very ironic. The kid who is acting out and revealing everyone's COMs, and is trying to call their COM names to "make the original owner mad" and such is "not mad" but yet everyone else that interacts with them is somehow "mad." . ika this is a new level of pathetic. =)

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

trine is totally mad at PTB right now.

its amusing
    No, i am enjoying witnessing your literal meltdown. =)
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #166

Why is PTB talking about an account switching? There has been no account switching.

He's lying. Contradiction. Scumread.

-vote PowersthatBe

Let us return to the collective delusion, children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

17. ISO #167

Children, your identities have been bestowed by your wise and benevolent moderators. All who wish to oppose the new world order can face the rope.

This will be the last self-aware post before I return to my higher state. All posts from this account onward will be assuming my true identity, Stealthbomber16.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

18. ISO #168

No, i am enjoying witnessing your literal meltdown. =)
    what meltdown ive been laughing at you.

i mean after all your the one who got mad that i accidently deleted your avi. or should i go quote it?

Why is PTB talking about an account switching? There has been no account switching.

He's lying. Contradiction. Scumread.

-vote PowersthatBe

Let us return to the collective delusion, children.
    shall i quote you where you basicly admitted not being you?

i mena you can go to signups and see that gyrlander apprently is now the signups of your game so tell me how there are no account switches there

Children, your identities have been bestowed by your wise and benevolent moderators. All who wish to oppose the new world order can face the rope.

This will be the last self-aware post before I return to my higher state. All posts from this account onward will be assuming my true identity, Stealthbomber16.
    ok....

you do that

19. ISO #169

i mena you can go to signups and see that gyrlander apprently is now the signups of your game so tell me how there are no account switches there
    ?! Where did I admit to not being myself? That doesn't make any sense! I am myself!

You're acting very strange PTB. =S

20. ISO #170

what meltdown ive been laughing at you.

i mean after all your the one who got mad that i accidently deleted your avi. or should i go quote it?

ok....

you do that
    Laughing at me? You've been bitching and moaning, and "outing" everyone because you're "mad" or "annoyed' that you got trolled on april fools day. Whatever you need to tell yourself, to make you feel like you are "winning" here. In reality, you are just making everyone dislike you more and more. You say you don't care, but if you didn't, you would stop posting and accept your lynch.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Tread]

here you are. you admit mesk is not mesk
    ? How can I admit Mesk is not being Mesk? Mesk IS Mesk. You can't admit to a lie.

23. ISO #173

Laughing at me? You've been bitching and moaning, and "outing" everyone because you're "mad" or "annoyed' that you got trolled on april fools day. Whatever you need to tell yourself, to make you feel like you are "winning" here. In reality, you are just making everyone dislike you more and more. You say you don't care, but if you didn't, you would stop posting and accept your lynch.
    I have accpeted my lynch it does not mean i have to be quiet about it

I dint get trolled at all really, i just expressed my dislike to a signup that had intentions of trolling to become a real game. if this was gonna be a real game (as it seems to be) then i would of gotten SW to join in.

If anything its more amusing that you keep making unrelated game post to me about me because you can not accept the fact that i am you right now.

also im not the marshall who litarly said "going retard in a moment" nor did i be the one who whined ot the mod about an avatar going missing.

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

I have accpeted my lynch it does not mean i have to be quiet about it

I dint get trolled at all really, i just expressed my dislike to a signup that had intentions of trolling to become a real game. if this was gonna be a real game (as it seems to be) then i would of gotten SW to join in.

If anything its more amusing that you keep making unrelated game post to me about me because you can not accept the fact that i am you right now.

also im not the marshall who litarly said "going retard in a moment" nor did i be the one who whined ot the mod about an avatar going missing.
    You are not me, and I am not me, and no one is ptb right now.

I didn't whine about it going missing, I asked a question, so if I know if I have to change everything back or not. Considering you deleted everything account specific because you cant handle being ptb. =) whereas you should see it as a compliment. Granted, I am better than you in every conceivable way.

And "sw is taking a break"

Off topic posts while we wait for enough votes for you to be lynch #1.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #176

want to expalin then why grylander is the OP of what is your signups for withc witch is witch then?

or explain to me the quote and why you said its RP?
    Guess I can't talk you out of this crazy conspiracy theory you're tunneling man. Time to eat the rope.

27. ISO #177

You are not me, and I am not me, and no one is ptb right now.

no im PTB so lol

I didn't whine about it going missing, I asked a question, so if I know if I have to change everything back or not. Considering you deleted everything account specific because you cant handle being ptb. =) whereas you should see it as a compliment. Granted, I am better than you in every conceivable way.

ill show you the literal quote where you are clearly upset see below

And "sw is taking a break"

and she would of signed for the big game, she has been waiting for those. shes taking a break from the smaller games yes but biggers ones she would play.

Off topic posts while we wait for enough votes for you to be lynch #1.

sounds good to me. the sooner im out of this game the sooner i can sit and laugh. mayeb dead chat will ahve russian roulette games
    so here the quote where you are clearly upset about it:

@MattZed my avatar will return when I'm returned to my normal account, right? Because if not, ika is a dick for deleting my picture.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

so here the quote where you are clearly upset about it:
    It's a statement of fact. You would be a dick if you deleted someone else's stuff b/c you didn't like that person and you were given their avatar and signature. It's not upsetting so much as annoying to find the quotes again, but in all honesty, for you to delete it, and how you're acting out by trying to tank game just shows how unbelievably butthurt you are.

=)
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #180

well it's good sw isn't here, we can only handle one baby back bitch at a time. =)
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #181

It's a statement of fact. You would be a dick if you deleted someone else's stuff b/c you didn't like that person and you were given their avatar and signature. It's not upsetting so much as annoying to find the quotes again, but in all honesty, for you to delete it, and how you're acting out by trying to tank game just shows how unbelievably butthurt you are.

=)
    here the thing though, im nto the one who switched accounts, thats mattzed doing.

im just doing what the game entiles, trolling and playing pranks.

i mean RP is encouraged so im just being PTB.

32. ISO #182

here the thing though, im nto the one who switched accounts, thats mattzed doing.

No, you're intentionally sabotaging a game just because you didn't like it when it didn't turn out to be a trolly game (even though accounts getting switched around is the fun part) and there's a few extra stuff that we don't know yet. And then you're bitching that your SO isn't here and you're trying to cover it as if it was something someone else would do.

For a first FM game my enjoyment of this game has dropped significantly. So yeah, good job.

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

This is completely fucking ridiculous. I have never actually been so annoyed with two people in a really long time. You are both acting like you're younger than me. Grow the fuck up and stop with this drama PLEASE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

35. ISO #185

I would agree except matt specifically said "revealing coms is highly discouraged." So while not technically "breaking" any rules, you are just trying to ruin the game by specifically doing something that is going to annoy matt because you're mad there are multiple slaols. And you're pissing off literally everyone else in the game by your antics. We all were gonna just roll with it and try to have fun, but once again, you come into a thread and suck every ounce of fun out if it. Then you play some kind of victim, and say "everyone else is mad." When really, no one is "mad" .. we just know how sad it is for someone like you to thrive off of nothing but negative attention. But it's ok, because in the game of life, you're not a winner, you're just some sad guy who tries to tear everything down when it doesn't go the way you wanted it to, but never fear! You found a "soulmate" who will literally just feed your ego and tell everyone endlessly how amazing you both are, and how "good" and "just" you are. I find it comical, and I love that every time we interact I can bring out new levels of rage within you.

gg. no re.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #186

This is completely fucking ridiculous. I have never actually been so annoyed with two people in a really long time. You are both acting like you're younger than me. Grow the fuck up and stop with this drama PLEASE.
    I did nothing wrong.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #187

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    No, you're intentionally sabotaging a game just because you didn't like it when it didn't turn out to be a trolly game (even though accounts getting switched around is the fun part) and there's a few extra stuff that we don't know yet. And then you're bitching that your SO isn't here and you're trying to cover it as if it was something someone else would do.

For a first FM game my enjoyment of this game has dropped significantly. So yeah, good job.
    the signups implied a troll thing not a legit game.

i am grown up. im just stating a simple fact that i am RPing PTB

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

I'd also like to point out that there were like 13 or 14 people here and then "ptb" started being a dick and revealing everyone's coms and instantly the participation died off. Just saying.

I'm sure i'm not helping the situation, but oh well, the faster the lynch happens the faster we can get the game back on track and use two of the lynches to actually scum hunt.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #190

Both of you are so stubborn that you can't admit that you are BOTH IN THE WRONG. If you keep acting all innocent, then I am going to lose pity very quickly.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

41. ISO #191

I would agree except matt specifically said "revealing coms is highly discouraged." So while not technically "breaking" any rules, you are just trying to ruin the game by specifically doing something that is going to annoy matt because you're mad there are multiple slaols. And you're pissing off literally everyone else in the game by your antics. We all were gonna just roll with it and try to have fun, but once again, you come into a thread and suck every ounce of fun out if it. Then you play some kind of victim, and say "everyone else is mad." When really, no one is "mad" .. we just know how sad it is for someone like you to thrive off of nothing but negative attention. But it's ok, because in the game of life, you're not a winner, you're just some sad guy who tries to tear everything down when it doesn't go the way you wanted it to, but never fear! You found a "soulmate" who will literally just feed your ego and tell everyone endlessly how amazing you both are, and how "good" and "just" you are. I find it comical, and I love that every time we interact I can bring out new levels of rage within you.

gg. no re.
    still not mad bro.

however your rage is hilarious

42. ISO #192

says the guy who decided to be perosnaly insulintg about people who are not even in the game
    suck it up. I did nothing wrong, you started this whole thing. I cannot be held responsible for my responses to trash such as yourself.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

I'd also like to point out that there were like 13 or 14 people here and then "ptb" started being a dick and revealing everyone's coms and instantly the participation died off. Just saying.

I'm sure i'm not helping the situation, but oh well, the faster the lynch happens the faster we can get the game back on track and use two of the lynches to actually scum hunt.
    you could jsut drop it entirely and scum hunt and i could do the same but you cant so lol

Both of you are so stubborn that you can't admit that you are BOTH IN THE WRONG. If you keep acting all innocent, then I am going to lose pity very quickly.
    i quoted the signups and matt neevr gave hints or indication about accoutn switching so again, adress my point at its full or IDGT?

45. ISO #195

still not mad bro.

however your rage is hilarious
    mmmhmmmm i'm "raging" so hard. I don't know how to explain it. There is nothing you as a human being can do to make me "rage." i am literally just an asshole. It's my default setting, the more you think you are "winning" or making me "rage" I laugh at you and sad little "girlfriend" and the sad life you two must lead together. =)
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #196

you could jsut drop it entirely and scum hunt and i could do the same but you cant so lol

i quoted the signups and matt neevr gave hints or indication about accoutn switching so again, adress my point at its full or IDGT?
    Nothing to scum hunt, I've read the posts, and I have ideas. I'd like for us to get your lynch out of the way so we can have game focused discussions. While you are here, that probably cant happen because I assume you will attempt to derail all conversation.

The most efficient way to move forward is for you to be lynched and then those who intend to play to continue the discussion once you are gone.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #197

Im a minor, so I wank it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Friendly reminder to keep discussion civil.

I just wanna find a big boots hoe to bust a fat nut in
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader