@Light_Yagami
    @Distorted
    @Ganelon
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Damus_Graves
    @aamirus
    @Marshmallow Marshall

ok the formatting on that did not come out right.... trying again lol

Since @Light_Yagami is Miller, and no counter claims no reason to check him.

@Distorted check Damus_Graves
    @Damus_Graves check Marshmallow Marshall
    @Marshmallow Marshall check Aamirus
    @aamirus check Noz_Bugz
    @Noz_Bugs check Distorted

If someone is lynched in there then just switch out that person with @Ganelon . meaning if Noz or MM is lynched, @Ganelon you take their place - so the order should stay the same. but this is CURRENTLY how it stands.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #352

Re: MillerCop CHOOSE YOUR OWN Vote System

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nothing, it's just a meme :P

I'm not, I'm simply offering ideas. I'm stating what I believe to be the safest venture, mostly because Mayor lynch isn't that hot in this setup.
    I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.[/QUOTE]

@Distorted that's what you were saying isn't here (or more accurately, that's what follows the setup theory stuff).

Ganelon is being attacked for bullshit reasons by a lot of people, and I'm the only one defending him. He is a quite skilled player. Your votes for mayor should be on him right now, and REALLY NOT on Distorted. @Damus_Graves @aamirus @Noz_Bugz

If you don't want to vote for Mag, AT LEAST don't vote for Disto. Vote for me :P[/QUOTE]

In what world do you and ganelon deserve a mayor vote over Distorted? You’ve made it clear you haven’t read most of the thread beyond like the first two pages? You even just requoted your post at me whilst ignoring my response to it. Ganelon started the day wanting to have the Miller reveal so we can lynch him. Maybe that’s just normal mag confusion but it doesn’t make him out to deserving of a mayor vote. Meanwhile Distorted has laid out plans nobody else did that are 100% bad for the scums (eg coordinate the sheriff checks rather than checking randomly and getting overlap).
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.
    @Distorted that's what you were saying isn't here (or more accurately, that's what follows the setup theory stuff).

Ganelon is being attacked for bullshit reasons by a lot of people, and I'm the only one defending him. He is a quite skilled player. Your votes for mayor should be on him right now, and REALLY NOT on Distorted. @Damus_Graves @aamirus @Noz_Bugz

If you don't want to vote for Mag, AT LEAST don't vote for Disto. Vote for me :P[/QUOTE]

In what world do you and ganelon deserve a mayor vote over Distorted? You’ve made it clear you haven’t read most of the thread beyond like the first two pages? You even just requoted your post at me whilst ignoring my response to it. Ganelon started the day wanting to have the Miller reveal so we can lynch him. Maybe that’s just normal mag confusion but it doesn’t make him out to deserving of a mayor vote. Meanwhile Distorted has laid out plans nobody else did that are 100% bad for the scums (eg coordinate the sheriff checks rather than checking randomly and getting overlap).[/QUOTE]

Goddamn it MM you broke the quote system

4. ISO #354
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    or u are the framer and he's willing to go all in to save the framer.

but im going to post this now just in case people dont check in sincec we have so many here.

@Light_Yagami @Distorted @Ganelon @Noz_Bugz @Damus_Graves @aamirus @Marshmallow Marshall

OK just in case I cant make it back before EoD:

@Distorted check Damus_Graves @Damus_Graves check Marshmallow Marshall @Marshmallow Marshall check Aamirus @aamirus check Noz_Bugz

If someone is lynched in there then just switch out that person with @Ganelon . meaning if Noz or MM is lynched, @Ganelon you take their place - so the order should stay the same. but this is CURRENTLY how it stands.

The reason i picked this order is:

I dont see Damus or MM being a team.
    I dont see MM and aamirus being a team
    I dont see aamirus and noz being a team
    so who should I check thn

5. ISO #355

Ignore last two posts this is what I was trying to say:
    In what world do you and ganelon deserve a mayor vote over Distorted? You’ve made it clear you haven’t read most of the thread beyond like the first two pages? You even just requoted your post at me whilst ignoring my response to it. Ganelon started the day wanting to have the Miller reveal so we can lynch him. Maybe that’s just normal mag confusion but it doesn’t make him out to deserving of a mayor vote. Meanwhile Distorted has laid out plans nobody else did that are 100% bad for the scums (eg coordinate the sheriff checks rather than checking randomly and getting overlap).

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    and lynch ofc, 3v2
    I fear MM may be trying to pocket me, either he is much better at reading me than y'all or he is scum
    I feel insulted that you believe I would pocket you THAT hard lol
    I think you are overreacting lol
    Nope, I simply jump in the game with energy

Spoiler : oops :
    totally didn't forget about the game because I thought I had played all I had to play in FM because of that game on a french site
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #357

I'll put it this way: if we agree that the Mayor should follow consensus, then I won't be mad if he kills someone else anyway if that someone else is Mafia (pref. Framer). However, if they go rogue and end up killing someone who wasn't being widely scumread (without a decent reason), then I'll want them gone.

In what world do you and ganelon deserve a mayor vote over Distorted? You’ve made it clear you haven’t read most of the thread beyond like the first two pages? You even just requoted your post at me whilst ignoring my response to it. Ganelon started the day wanting to have the Miller reveal so we can lynch him. Maybe that’s just normal mag confusion but it doesn’t make him out to deserving of a mayor vote. Meanwhile Distorted has laid out plans nobody else did that are 100% bad for the scums (eg coordinate the sheriff checks rather than checking randomly and getting overlap).[/QUOTE]

who are your top 2 lynch targets in order? ...this having to submit a PM thing is scary since it locks into a lynch if u miss EoD kinda thing where no1 can do anything about it.

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359
    Ganelon

I am going to check someone at random in that case :P we'll see

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

I am going to check someone at random in that case :P we'll see
    I don't think you fully understand what is happening... Your name isnt in there because as of right now, you will die at EoD for the lynch.

Everyone is supposed to PM Voss with a name. that name is the person who will be lynched if they are elected mayor. someone WILL be lynched EoD.

Hence why 1 name is left out of the order. That person will be lynched (as it stands right now its u) so if some1 else is lynched instead, u just take their spot. replace their name with urs in that order.

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

omg the quoting is fked up lol
    @aamirus

who are your top 2 lynch targets in order? ...this having to submit a PM thing is scary since it locks into a lynch if u miss EoD kinda thing where no1 can do anything about it.
    MM, noz

15. ISO #365

Let's hope quote won't break again

Distorted is scumpainting in dishonest ways. He accuses me of not reading the thread, yet he accused Mag of not having posted setup theory while he did a lot of it. He goes crazy because I didn't post in a while ("If he doesnt come back, lynch him!" ).

I'm not saying I'm the best candidate, I believe Mag is. But at least, I know I'm town, which is far from being the case with Disto or Damus. I'd prefer you to be elected over Disto, tbh. And I don't trust you much.

-vote unvote
    Last edited by Distorted; June 26th, 2019 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added unvote to clear for day 2
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367
    Ganelon

I don't think you fully understand what is happening... Your name isnt in there because as of right now, you will die at EoD for the lynch.

Everyone is supposed to PM Voss with a name. that name is the person who will be lynched if they are elected mayor. someone WILL be lynched EoD.

Hence why 1 name is left out of the order. That person will be lynched (as it stands right now its u) so if some1 else is lynched instead, u just take their spot. replace their name with urs in that order.
    What the fuck, of all the people you would kill me? What the fuck.
    Why the fuck me of all people? Would I ever do what I did at the start of the game as scum?? Miller is confirmed town, like you said - but I didn't realize that, hence there's only reason I would've suggested that - I thought it was the most pro-town thing to do. Even as scum I would do that, that's bullshit reason to scumread me for. I am at least active, if you want someone with a 50/50 chance of being scum go for Noz, not for me

18. ISO #368
    Ganelon

If I am going to die at EoD then you don't have my vote
    -vote aamirus

At least aamirus would sooner kill an inactive than me

19. ISO #369

Distorted is scumpainting in dishonest ways. He accuses me of not reading the thread, yet he accused Mag of not having posted setup theory while he did a lot of it. He goes crazy because I didn't post in a while ("If he doesnt come back, lynch him!" ).

I'm not saying I'm the best candidate, I believe Mag is. But at least, I know I'm town, which is far from being the case with Disto or Damus. I'd prefer you to be elected over Disto, tbh. And I don't trust you much.
    im asking for your opinions on what was said the last few pages. your dodging the question and not answering it, hell u did not even ADDRESS the strategy is why i assume u are not reading the threat. yet u come in and accuse me 2x of not reading it. that is where the scumread is coming from.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371
    Ganelon

What are your reads? rather than just settling for death.
    I already told you my reads, I don't like Damus, noz, and MM/aamirus, I trust aamirus more than MM right now, MM smells like pocketing
    I hate this shit, I hate defending myself, if you're going to kill me just do it, I suck at defending

22. ISO #372

Why the fuck me of all people? Would I ever do what I did at the start of the game as scum?? Miller is confirmed town, like you said - but I didn't realize that, hence there's only reason I would've suggested that - I thought it was the most pro-town thing to do. Even as scum I would do that, that's bullshit reason to scumread me for. I am at least active, if you want someone with a 50/50 chance of being scum go for Noz, not for me
    Noz is honestly on everyones list, so besides noz, who would ur second pick be?

23. ISO #373

Distorted is only scumpainting if you somehow know mag is town. I don’t see how mag was really proved his townyness, but I’ll agree with you that his plan to lynch the Miller isn’t that scummy just cuz I’ve seen mag give similar ideas before

24. ISO #374

I already told you my reads, I don't like Damus, noz, and MM/aamirus, I trust aamirus more than MM right now, MM smells like pocketing
    I hate this shit, I hate defending myself, if you're going to kill me just do it, I suck at defending
    So you're town?

25. ISO #375

omg the quoting is fked up lol
    @aamirus

I am a quotebreaking monster =D

Agreed about the PM thing... I'm between sending you or Noz as my lynch, but for now I'll send you at least, we'll have interactions to analyze if you flip, alike Noz, and you're scummy.

26. ISO #376

im asking for your opinions on what was said the last few pages. your dodging the question and not answering it, hell u did not even ADDRESS the strategy is why i assume u are not reading the threat. yet u come in and accuse me 2x of not reading it. that is where the scumread is coming from.
    I didn't read it fully, I already said that. And I NEVER accused you of not having read the thread, I'm accusing you of intentionally missing big things (such as Mag's posts, once again). I know you've read the thread and are leading town right now, as you always do. That's not my point.

27. ISO #377
    Ganelon

Agreed about the PM thing... I'm between sending you or Noz as my lynch, but for now I'll send you at least, we'll have interactions to analyze if you flip, alike Noz, and you're scummy.
    tbh you being scum would make sense, what with the blink thing of the game

28. ISO #378

This. He keeps throwing out accusations whilst clearly not having read everything and it is bugging me as well

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

I didn't read it fully, I already said that. And I NEVER accused you of not having read the thread, I'm accusing you of intentionally missing big things (such as Mag's posts, once again). I know you've read the thread and are leading town right now, as you always do. That's not my point.
    @Noz_Bugz what do you think about this?
    @Distorted read the thread before answering, but please add your two cents, too.

~~

I trust Light, he seems to have good intent. That being said, I reiterate my non-trust in him being mayor, so my vote won't go there.

Finished the autosaved post ^^

catch up on the thread, opinion on all the recent posts.

catch up on the thread, opinion on all the recent posts.
    No u, I just said it's fucking 10 AM (didn't see the hour right lol, I really should sleep and not post here already).
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Interesting. @Marshmallow Marshall

Query.
    Why would scum distorted index so hard on game solving?
    Because that's the only thing Town!Distorted does, and that if he didn't, he would be instantly spotted. His meta forces him to play powerwolf.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

what interactions?

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

and these are the town mag responses to getting 1 or 2 votes.... lol

@Distorted check Damus_Graves
    @Damus_Graves check Ganelon @Ganelon check Aamirus
    @aamirus check Noz_Bugz

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

If Marshall is white knighting ganelon
    Who is Marshall’s partner?
    would have to be noz. but there is the slight chance ganelon is the framer and MM is sacrificing himself. but that response from being the lynch from ganelon rings town him.

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

Good morning Light.
    Any sleep revelations?
    Nothing I Can Solidly Point Out How Ever Noz_Bugz Hasnt Said Anything Since Early Day Start Im Strongly Suspecting I Was Correct That Noz Is Actually Scum This Game.. So Im Basically Down With A Noz Lynch As Well.. Almost More So.. Then I Would Be For Ganelon

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400