S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2012
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm, one minute you want to let you and me jail, the next you vote me. And now, the only world where Naz is scum is a world with a naz-gyrlander skyper team.
    You are mistaken dear. If we are going to lynch Suntax I prefer a No Lynch. If we're going to lynch you or Effe I'm fine with it

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1652

shit like this is why i want efe gone

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I actually have blink as a slight Town Lean. And as I said before, I won't waste an Execution on an AFK.
    What's your lean on blink?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    shit like this is why i want efe gone

What's your lean on blink?
    What is your lean on blink FOR?

Miswording.

4. ISO #1654

Hm. I got you, you're gonna execute me. Well played, Skyper. This is the moment when you remember the MVP scum win you got on Super Basic, by RLVG.
    Yep. I decided it some hours ago. Could you explain what does the Super Basic thing have to be with your theory of me being a Skyper?

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I literally have no time to read this thread D:
    #sad

Is the suggestion to kill Suntax? I didn't see a argument not to kill blink.
    maybe if you guys stopped talking about anime the thread would be a little easier to read.
    noted scumminess of thread derailing -1 for u sp and hybrid

8. ISO #1658

@secondpassing Since Gyrlander is very probably going to jail and execute me because he's obviously not gonna let me defend, I'll do the debating about night kill right now. Kill blinkskater, he's rule breaker for the obvious and numerous reasons I've given all game long...

When you'll see me flip rule follower, I'd like you guys to consider SB16 as confirmed, and you to follow him. Secondpassing gives me good vibes. @Distorted Please modkill Gyrlander if he jails me and executes me. You MUST modkill tonight anyway, do something.

I tell you these words, for when my days come to an end, you shall be King.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1659

Don't know which ones were exactly but some posts gave me town vibes. I can try to search them if you are really interested.
    Kinda interested, because many people say "oh, blink is so town-like!" but never explain why because THERE IS NO REASON TO THINK SO.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1660

Don't know which ones were exactly but some posts gave me town vibes. I can try to search them if you are really interested.
    I am, this has me slightly shook.

It's... alarming, to say the least.

HENCE THE FORMING OF THE HYBRID-GYR-BLINK SKYPE TEAM
    WE'VE ALL BEEN BAMBOOZLED
    99% sarcasm 1% paranoia

11. ISO #1661

Someone's lurking in invis mode. Since the beggining of the game. Is it Suntax or Distorted? Or someone else?

12. ISO #1662

Hm, one minute you want to let you and me jail, the next you vote me. And now, the only world where Naz is scum is a world with a naz-gyrlander skyper team.
    trust fam, i ain't no skyper. i can't even tell u who he replaced at this point anymore i'd have to go paaages back. also he jailed me (i thought it was you) n2 (i think it was n2, i have to go back), which i'm not sure how he did it since it was the day he was replaced.

When you'll see me flip rule follower, I'd like you guys to consider SB16 as confirmed, and you to follow him. Secondpassing gives me good vibes. @Distorted Please modkill Gyrlander if he jails me and executes me. You MUST modkill tonight anyway, do something.
    I agree, distorted does need to Modkill, but i prefer Suntax, Efe, or Hybrid (in that order) over gyrlander (im not sure what vibes i have with gyrlander honestly). but hybrid did make a good point pages ago about how Host does have 1 free pass for a modkill. choose wisely bb and send noods

13. ISO #1663

i guess i am hesitant for a Gyrlander MK because Gyrlander 1) has a kill left which could be useful for us and 2) i'm not sure what his death would give me whatever he ends up flipping..?

@Marshmallow Marshall can you please explain what info his death would flip or are u just asking for him to be modkilled bc u think ur gonna die

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i guess i am hesitant for a Gyrlander MK because Gyrlander 1) has a kill left which could be useful for us and 2) i'm not sure what his death would give me whatever he ends up flipping..?

@Marshmallow Marshall can you please explain what info his death would flip or are u just asking for him to be modkilled bc u think ur gonna die
    Gyr flipping skyper gets you in a big trouble, Naz. And gyr flipping town gets you in a nearly confirmed position imo. And since he had many posts with reads, if he flips scum, it gives us information A LOT, because it's very hard not to slip when you do so many posts of this kind.

16. ISO #1666

its mesk
    Hm, I've never been banned (see im not a rulebreaker ) so I don't know if you can still browse as a member when you're banned...

17. ISO #1667

Someone's lurking in invis mode. Since the beggining of the game. Is it Suntax or Distorted? Or someone else?
    Me. I leave the tab open.

A gyr modkill would be fairly risky and I don't support it atm. If you're gonna MK gyr, go for hybrid instead. That'd be the likely 3rd skyper in that scenario.

18. ISO #1668

Me. I leave the tab open.

A gyr modkill would be fairly risky and I don't support it atm. If you're gonna MK gyr, go for hybrid instead. That'd be the likely 3rd skyper in that scenario.
    Ooooh fixes things lol.

19. ISO #1669

Hm, I've never been banned (see im not a rulebreaker ) so I don't know if you can still browse as a member when you're banned...
    Mesk still reads the forums, not sure if she's signed in or not when she does so.
    A skype convo from a few weeks ago

[1/2/2018 9:29:41 PM] Mesk 514: ptb and i cheated over several games. He only decided to say something after he sent blinkskater a nasty message and was banned for it.
    [1/2/2018 9:29:57 PM] Mesk 514: Summary ^^
    [1/2/2018 9:30:10 PM] Me: id appreciate one more if it were from a third party source
    [1/2/2018 9:30:15 PM] Me: to circumvent bias
    [1/2/2018 9:30:52 PM] Mesk 514: Well i doubt an unbiased source would say anything on the subject
    [1/2/2018 9:31:01 PM] Mesk 514: Given the public only knows what ptb says

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Mesk still reads the forums, not sure if she's signed in or not when she does so.
    A skype convo from a few weeks ago

[1/2/2018 9:29:41 PM] Mesk 514: ptb and i cheated over several games. He only decided to say something after he sent blinkskater a nasty message and was banned for it.
    [1/2/2018 9:29:57 PM] Mesk 514: Summary ^^
    [1/2/2018 9:30:10 PM] Me: id appreciate one more if it were from a third party source
    [1/2/2018 9:30:15 PM] Me: to circumvent bias
    [1/2/2018 9:30:52 PM] Mesk 514: Well i doubt an unbiased source would say anything on the subject
    [1/2/2018 9:31:01 PM] Mesk 514: Given the public only knows what ptb says
    Subversive thoughts? jk lol

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

Gyr flipping skyper gets you in a big trouble, Naz. And gyr flipping town gets you in a nearly confirmed position imo. And since he had many posts with reads, if he flips scum, it gives us information A LOT, because it's very hard not to slip when you do so many posts of this kind.
    dude where did this skyper combo come from? if me and gyr are skypers, YOU AND SB16 are second skyper pair (which btw doesn't exist so don't cum at me bro)
    he did jail me, which is why i wanted to know how you guys knew 1) there was another jailor (didn't see the post of someone asking) and 2) that you knew it was him. that was super fish and i wanted to see if you guys were skyper pair, but that fizzled out real quick.

NERD
    she can and we know she does, she's not ip banned.

24. ISO #1674

Basically I see blinkskater as a very emotional & stubborn person. So much that he even refused to talk to MM even if that would get him killed. If blink truly was that cunning to try to waste MM's execution on him he would have realised that it would not help his win condition AT ALL. After him flipping GT we would simply know that we shouldn't let Mafia win and therefore ruin his win condition. More or less what is going to happen with Scvmurderer.

Also, if he was GT why would he want to lynch MM and SP when he knows that they are Mafia? He would be more interested on lynching Effe or whoever.

Finally, his question to the host "do you think I'm a follower?" seems pretty genuine IMO.

25. ISO #1675

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Ffs
    MM And Blink Stop Fighting Im Literally Saying Both Of You are followers Stop fightigng And get Suntax Or No Lynch Ffs
    all hail efe

this could be considered a skyper callout to one of these two, even if they share a chat, i wouldnt put efe past it.

26. ISO #1676

i'm leaving for the gym soon so i won't be able to post anymore by EoD

here is teh current voting stands which have changed drastically since the last time i copy pasta:
    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-2]):
    blinkskater, naz, Gyrlander
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-3]):
    secondpassing, Stealthbomber16
    Suntax (2 [L-3]):
    Efekannn02, Hybrid

i feel that posting these helps check on vote patterns later in teh game when we get more flips

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

There is a serious issue with the Skypers theories this game. Also, MM, really interesting that you had me as a Town Lean but now that you know that I want to kill you or Effe you start to OMG NO YOU FUCKING SCUM ARE SKYPER WITH NAZ ???? OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE.

Also, if there hasn't been a Modkill with the shenanigans we've had the whole game I'm confident Distorted won't Modkill me.

30. ISO #1680

Basically I see blinkskater as a very emotional & stubborn person. So much that he even refused to talk to MM even if that would get him killed. If blink truly was that cunning to try to waste MM's execution on him he would have realised that it would not help his win condition AT ALL. After him flipping GT we would simply know that we shouldn't let Mafia win and therefore ruin his win condition. More or less what is going to happen with Scvmurderer.

Also, if he was GT why would he want to lynch MM and SP when he knows that they are Mafia? He would be more interested on lynching Effe or whoever.

Finally, his question to the host "do you think I'm a follower?" seems pretty genuine IMO.
    This only covers one possibility though. I still believe (albiet less firmly than ever) that blink could be a com hunter or even a cuck.

TRIVIA: The original setup did NOT include the cuck role. Instead there was a different primary role called Lurker which had some mechanic based on post counts. You can find several references to the role in the first game, which I linked on D1. It's one of those scenarios where its a "why would you change it then not implement the change" type of thing.

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

im not skyping mm aswell and idk about blink

Saying you're town doesn't make you seem more town. Otherwise efe would be everyone's major townread right now.

If it does, then here's me saying "I'm a rule follower" 100 times, in a spoiler for your convenience.
    Spoiler : Exactly as advertised. :

I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.
    I'm a rule follower.

35. ISO #1685

Wow dude spot on well played you have my respect and vote

36. ISO #1686

like i said behaviour and seeing a pattern is what counts in such kind of games
    sorry i mustve gotten that post lost in the sea of bullshit
    can you quote it for me?

37. ISO #1687

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Wow dude spot on well played you have my respect and vote
    @naz

In case you were confused, this is what buddying looks like.

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699