S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 3757
  1. ISO #2201

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Frinckles haven't even flipped yet. I see like, no town ever reacting like this to a poison that seems to have been applied to a random target. I mean, if not for Wiisp's behavior I'd even think myself that Frinckles claim's have been susp enough for him to flip scum.
    can you word this better please?

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

6. ISO #2206

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    OOOOOH ok this actually makes some sense from a town PoV now, lore-wise. Just explain me, why didn't you say that earlier? Explain like I'm 5.
    I thought I had seen you being town wanting mafia to kill you so one scum would die. I wanted to see if that was your reason, or if I was hallucinating stuff, so I asked you, Wiisp, to explain. And then, Mag came and said that :
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    because then if attacked both him and his partner would die
    Which was literally the right answer lol. Else it makes zero sense to even try to survive nightkills. Everyone here kept telling you flavor WAS important and game-related, that's literally the point of this setup...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #2207

Frinckles is dying and all of a sudden you started thinking he's town. Makes it look like your entire read on him was wrong all this time.
    Also, if your wincon isn't even to have the town win, you are practically scum already even if green lol

8. ISO #2208

Also, if your wincon isn't even to have the town win, you are practically scum already even if green lol
    But when did he claim that his wincon wasn't to see the town win?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #2209

Frinckles is dying and all of a sudden you started thinking he's town. Makes it look like your entire read on him was wrong all this time.
    WHAT???????????

im trying to fucking evaluate all the things that he has said in done
    its not so black and white

Claims cornorer, outs that information, as mafia why the fuck would he do that?
    but now he also claims to have a bulletproof vest
    I dont think has done literally anything that screams town

why the fuck as a wolf would I hedge on my read that is probably going to die at EoD? because I am scared you'll scum read cause I was wrong? town are wrong all the god damn time

10. ISO #2210

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I only know the flavor, not who he is, and he refused to state his name with the flavor claims

two reasons why I think he is a wolf:

1. my flavor makes me believe that he is one of the people coming in on the horses
    2. my win-con
    Here?

11. ISO #2211

I said I have two win cons

the same one that all the town players have,
    and my second win-con, which is paraphrased of course, find your true love, and be the last ones standing, which makes no sense to add that as a secondary win-con cause its literally implied, unless my other half is a wolf

12. ISO #2212

Here?
    Wait, that's why he didn't want to die, because he actually doesn't win with town, and he literally admitted it there?? Lol ok I get it now I think. Wiisp is next lynch/next shot for @naz 's gun

13. ISO #2213

and my second win-con, which is paraphrased of course, find your true love, and be the last ones standing, which makes no sense to add that as a secondary win-con cause its literally implied, unless my other half is a wolf
    So is it enough for you to have one of the two fulfilled? And can you just say the name lol

14. ISO #2214

"or" achieve my secondary win-con, so I have two
    with my main win-con being the literal, eliminate all other factions, that arent "town" obviously

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

That's called "traitor lovers" lol, I've been that on a French site. Be the LAST ONES STANDING. THAT IS NOT THE TOWN'S WINCON.

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

Well this just makes the whole setup even more like cryptonic's. First we had gyrlander reveal as sarah hart clone, and your role is just a clone of the kristopher harris I had there. My lover ended up being the serial killer.
    Chicago was the name of that game

22. ISO #2222

Alright, I am hungry as hell because I didn't eat for hours lol, too much FM. I may be back today, or maybe just tomorrow (IRL day, I'll be back at some point before EoD lol).

23. ISO #2223
    Ganelon

Please light, don’t vote Gyrlander yet.
    also, you guys realize that it is impossible for him to achieve both win cons right? Be the last ones standing implies a 1v1 with scum, meaning town can’t win
    but if he’s town, and has to see every other faction lose, he automatically loses in a 1v1 tie
    so he has to choose

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

Please light, don’t vote Gyrlander yet.
    also, you guys realize that it is impossible for him to achieve both win cons right? Be the last ones standing implies a 1v1 with scum, meaning town can’t win
    but if he’s town, and has to see every other faction lose, he automatically loses in a 1v1 tie
    so he has to choose
    Can I Ask You Flat Out Why You Guys Always Try To Manipulate Me.. There Is Logic In What Im Saying..

27. ISO #2227

also no shit my second win-con isnt a town win-con, it explicily is there so that if I lived to lylo, I can either win with town or my lover, which is more often a wolf here than not
    Your card definitely does say that your lover does die if you die though, right?

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

Your card definitely does say that your lover does die if you die though, right?
    In cryptonic's setup it only removed night-immunity from my lover when I died. Though blink also didn't like that part, as I could leave a town lw "confirming" him as another town member.

31. ISO #2231
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Can I Ask You Flat Out Why You Guys Always Try To Manipulate Me.. There Is Logic In What Im Saying..
    How am I manipulating you rofl, I’m the one who dropped the not town check on Gyrlander. It’s in my interest to lynch him

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

How am I manipulating you rofl, I’m the one who dropped the not town check on Gyrlander. It’s in my interest to lynch him
    Yeah And Its Mine In That Aspect But Telling Me Not To Do Something.. Isnt The Best Way To Ask Someone Anything.. A Please Would Be Nice..

35. ISO #2235

Well the lover's didn't work like this in the other setup our host based this on. Otherwise I wouldn't be asking.
    hmm, ok so it doesnt explicitly state that, so you might be right
    I am under the assumption that this works like any other lover role
    god I hate this site, rip me I guess

36. ISO #2236

This is funny. Everyone is placing bets on my flip and calling me scummy when only 3 people have ever voted me. 2 people without a reason and I'll remind you, the town is still somehow convinced SCVmurderer isn't scum. Nobody will even challenge me to discuss it past 2 posts.

Naz, Kenny, Aamirus, Light, MM, Huey even Wiisp have all defended me at some point. Now suddenly I'm scum. Gotcha.

And @Wiisp don't say I haven't done anything that screams town.

You posted tonally and jacked off while two idiots joined your wagon, then bitched incessantly about the website and it's meta. You even flip flopped back and forth over when I was scum or town, I can quote you if you'd like.

I've posted at least 4 fucking paragraphs carefully evaluating game mechanics, flavor and interactions between players. I outed my role as coroner when Magoroth had a stroke and decided to do some stupid shit claiming he was blackmailed/poisoned. It made sense at the time to explain to the town that I'd be able to pull information from the next person we lynched and help us lay the foundation for our understand of the setup (e,g. We lost one protection role.) We had a doctor who could turn into a BG, if you know anything about game mechanics that's basically a free conversion to BG. Oh and hey, guess what -- I got poisoned too. Ironic.

The lot of you are either extremely paranoid, have terrible reads or are too caught up in some bullshit meta that a new player like myself couldn't give a shit about. You're literally playing yourselves. Stop posting garbage and go re-read.

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

40. ISO #2240

there is literally nothing explicitly townie or wolfy coming from scvm's posts, like the only thing we got is his cit claim
    I reread the game during the night, not sooner, I am stuck in two other mafia games

MM is reaching hard to push the scum narrative on me, and all you keep doing is yelling about how wolfy scvm is, for literally nothing, just like I "apparently" did to you

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

44. ISO #2244

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246
    Ganelon

I have an antidote I can use to cure poison, got it afteer the weird game
    I just asked blink to give it to frinckees

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248