S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I wouldn't say that I was saying words that mean almost nothing, you can look at Revenant for that.
    I rest my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    That train on Vaccuum formed way too quickly for my liking. L-2 wat

3 of my strongest townreads are on it. Might have to re evaluate already hmm
    Quickly? He had been on L-2 for a long time iirc, we had 3 players sitting at L-2 for a long time (if my memory serves me well, Deathworlds, Varcron and... I don't remember who else lol). I don't see the issue here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I rest my case.

Quickly? He had been on L-2 for a long time iirc, we had 3 players sitting at L-2 for a long time (if my memory serves me well, Deathworlds, Varcron and... I don't remember who else lol). I don't see the issue here.
    No one else has gotten to L-2 have they? Irreverant and Kira were both L-3 unless I've forgotten

And yeah last I checked Vaccuum had like 1 vote, I come back a couple hours later and he has 4, that's pretty quick and I'm usually not a fan of trains that are too "easy" to form

4. ISO #704

No one else has gotten to L-2 have they? Irreverant and Kira were both L-3 unless I've forgotten

And yeah last I checked Vaccuum had like 1 vote, I come back a couple hours later and he has 4, that's pretty quick and I'm usually not a fan of trains that are too "easy" to form
    I don't think so either, yes.

Really? It had 2 votes, and then I added mine, not sure about how the fourth one added up. I still think he's scum tho lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    Once Again, Deathworlds does Work!

Varcron I see you in the shadows. Time for you to see what Fear looks like.
    -vote Varcron
    Right here. 3:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    meh
    -vote Varcron
    4:33 PM

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I'm willing to shift focus for now, I'm not convinced that Yagami is town, but Varcon is someone I'd like to hear more of.

-vote Varcon

I'll return with more thoughts later, and a proper ISO on yagami
    4:46 PM

lmao I guess my vote didn't go through

-vote Varcron
    Fixed at 5:26 PM
    What the actual hell is this? Yagami, a very very powerful asset? Not to be mean, but give me ONE SINGLE GAME in which he was a powerful asset, and I'll say publicly the Dark Lord is merely a myth. As for the read on me, ??? out of nowhere, I've given more thoughts and more content than most people in this game, including yourself.

As for the Heartbreaker line, it makes no sense: the loved target would have claimed by now, and it should 100 % be assumed that the Heartbreaker did not act last night, since assuming that a townie would play this badly is basically going into conspiracy theories.

Honestly, this post + the weird perspective post of Varcron that is a potential slip makes him rank #1 in my scum list.
    -vote Varcron

I also think Light - Varcron is a TvS interaction, so this actually gives indirect town points to Light, although he's still very scummy.
    About the Light-Varcron interactions, it's very unlikely that they are scum together; it's just not worth whiteknighting a scum!Light like this from scum!Varcron's point of view. It's also very unlikely that they are both Town, because they are both individually scummy.
    7:08 PM

Yeah 3 and a half hours to go from no votes to L-2 is pretty quick, especially halfway through the day (last minute votes are kinda the exception)

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    I’d lynch you for a horrible PoE
    Outside of the fact that Ganelon listed you, what do you have against his list? Thoughts on Light and Varcron, more specifically?

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

Right here. 3:41 PM.

4:33 PM

4:46 PM

Fixed at 5:26 PM

7:08 PM

Yeah 3 and a half hours to go from no votes to L-2 is pretty quick, especially halfway through the day (last minute votes are kinda the exception)
    Not exactly what I'd call a turbo push, especially since he was present while being voted up, but okay. What do you think of him individually? Do you agree, disagree, dismiss the argument I had with him?

11. ISO #711

So who do I scumread here? DW or MM?

I'll take a look over it. Could be Irreverant is the only scum on it. But 4 town votes that quickly halfway through day 1? (x) Doubt
    And the reason I say this is that Irreverant was the first one to go there. I guess it could be him throwing a vote at a scum mate, and then coincidentally some towns jumped on

I'll do some Isos tonight but I gotta get the kids ready for bed rn

12. ISO #712

Not exactly what I'd call a turbo push, especially since he was present while being voted up, but okay. What do you think of him individually? Do you agree, disagree, dismiss the argument I had with him?
    I havent fully caught up yet, came back and looked at the votes and was like wat

13. ISO #713

Outside of the fact that Ganelon listed you, what do you have against his list? Thoughts on Light and Varcron, more specifically?
    Personally I wouldn't be against a push on Revenant at this point, his contribution is about as watery as the worst soup you've ever had.

14. ISO #714
    Ganelon

That’s a fair point @BananaCucho

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Yagami, who do you think is scum?
    Interesting indeed. Checking your ISO because I remember literally none of your posts, none have stuck in my head. Perhaps I have a bad memory... perhaps you said nothing of value, too.
    you're voting the player who posted content in the most sustained manner for vibes? There is literally everything to say about him but vibes lol, he has expressed a lot of theoretical thoughts, he gave reads, reasonings... This is weak. Under the null line you go.
    By the way, perhaps conincidental but DS made a post, and I made one saying I'd check his ISO at the exact minute he posted. 5 minutes later, I questioned him. He was gone. I have some doubts here, especially since the slot isn't the most towny. I could almost accuse its owner of having commit the aforementioned heinous crime of not being towny Light has rendered himself guilty of.

16. ISO #716

By the way, perhaps conincidental but DS made a post, and I made one saying I'd check his ISO at the exact minute he posted. 5 minutes later, I questioned him. He was gone. I have some doubts here, especially since the slot isn't the most towny. I could almost accuse its owner of having commit the aforementioned heinous crime of not being towny Light has rendered himself guilty of.
    I do wanna take a look at DS myself a bit later. I like them but have no read on them yet

17. ISO #717

And the reason I say this is that Irreverant was the first one to go there. I guess it could be him throwing a vote at a scum mate, and then coincidentally some towns jumped on

I'll do some Isos tonight but I gotta get the kids ready for bed rn
    Alright. I might not be here when you'll be back but I'll read your reply eventually.
    Personally I wouldn't be against a push on Revenant at this point, his contribution is about as watery as the worst soup you've ever had.
    Yeah, that serves you well, right... I'm not against it either, though, since I happen to agree with you about his contribution. @Revenant speak up please.

18. ISO #718
    Ganelon

Varcron has been pretty scum on the whole
    that being said, a part of me thinks that he would never have said the things he said about Kira as scum.

19. ISO #719

Varcron has been pretty scum on the whole
    that being said, a part of me thinks that he would never have said the things he said about Kira as scum.
    Why not? There is a clear scum benefit in making the town's discussion fall into the rabbit hole of arguing about Light's alignment. I'm curious about what you see here.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Clearly some lines have been drawn that will be useful for the Justice. Re-reading Light Yigama, there is some funny business, and skipping hurts town more than it could possibly help, so I am willing to revisit this prospect of lynch target.
    Last edited by Renegade; April 28th, 2020 at 07:32 PM. Reason: mistakenly wrote hurt twice, meant help in the second sentence

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Clearly some lines have been drawn that will be useful for the Justice. Re-reading Light Yigama, there is some funny business, and skipping hurts town more than it could possibly hurt, so I am willing to revisit this prospect of lynch target.
    What are your thoughts on the past few pages Ren? Need some fresh eyes for it.

23. ISO #723

you're voting the player who posted content in the most sustained manner for vibes? There is literally everything to say about him but vibes lol, he has expressed a lot of theoretical thoughts, he gave reads, reasonings... This is weak. Under the null line you go.
    Im an experienced mafia player, (Been playing since 2008 ) so yes I am totally fine going with my gut when things ping me about someone.

24. ISO #724

I also think Light - Varcron is a TvS interaction, so this actually gives indirect town points to Light, although he's still very scummy.
    About the Light-Varcron interactions, it's very unlikely that they are scum together; it's just not worth whiteknighting a scum!Light like this from scum!Varcron's point of view. It's also very unlikely that they are both Town, because they are both individually scummy.
    I want to discuss this point from Marshmellow some more. I am not sufficiently convinced that they both cannot be town. I think people are being overtly aggressive, which surely is a strategy to start drawing lines, but this is one hell of a feedback loop that is blowing way out of proportion IMO. I do not believe there is enough evidence to rule out that they are BOTH town, and so a push to lynch one or the other does not get extra justification -that lynching one reveals the other.

25. ISO #725

Why would town not be eager for a lynch all the time in such a setup, exactly? Also, why did you not put me in that list yet put Banana in? He hasn't really pushed at people so hard, iirc, while I've been advocating for a D1 lynch since the start of the game (and since years in my meta).

Remind me, why do you defend Light so hard, exactly? What did he do to convince you he's town? I know his meta, and I don't see it atm. All he did this game was NAI at best.
    The three people mentioned were on a wagon together when that was posted (in reference to why he excluded you)

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

Or I'm at home quarantined and my girl doesn't appreciate me ignoring her. You trying to push me as avoiding the thread is a laugh given the difference in our activity levels so far this game.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @deathworlds Bitch I Asked You First.. And You Said You Would Now ISO Me.. And Figure It Out... You Have Already Lost..
    ninja I told you about what I was gonna do, I'm taking a break because I used all my juice earlier during the day. Expect to hear from me later tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #736

if that wasn't clear I was referring to Calix, aka bigbrain juice
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #737

@Frinckles
    Can Justice target themselves?
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

I'd like to know why @DS. voted deathworlds.

I don't like Light_Yagami's decision to -skip. That gives mafia the opportunity to kill someone that ISN'T in this heated debate, allowing the back-and-forth to continue. It's possible that the battle between Light_Yagami/Varcron and deathworlds/Ganelon/Marshmallow Marshall is literally town versus scum or vice versa. Lynching someone from either side could tell us which side is scum. Also, it's possible that DS is on the side of Light_Yagami/Varcron (but doesn't want to reveal this) since he voted deathworlds.

It's interesting how team dw/g/mm all -vote Light_Yagami, then -vote Varcron. However, as dw & g mentioned...

I don't like the way Varcon is defending Yagami, I'd be inclined to say they're of the same alignment, but I could be wrong.
    I don't either
    I'm inclined to believe Yagami is town and that Varcron is scum whiteknighting him.
    ...Varcron's defense of Light is strange. Varcron justifies this by claiming Light is playing like he usually does as town. Varc said Light was mislynched as town in previous FMs because he was blatantly scummy, and therefore Light is

too scummy to be scum.
    @Light_Yagami , could you tell me which FMs you were town? That way I'll know if Varcron was lying.
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 28th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.

44. ISO #744

I'd like to scumpaint DS. He talked quite a bit, but nobody questioned his alignment.

Mafia voting together on day 1 is a great way to lose. If one of their members gets lynched, the rest are done for. This makes me more likely to think dw/g/mm are town.

DS's vote on deathWorlds does seem scummy though. Scum wouldn't want to show who his teammates are, hence the lack of vocal defense on Light & Vacuum. However, why not vote the guy who's outing them while me and GOOFY already voted death?

Just some UWU pressure for you. Follow up on that if you'd like plebs. OWO. Again, I don't know which side is scum and I think we'll only find out by lynching someone from either side.

45. ISO #745

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Hey buddy

If you aren't scum, I would suggest taking 10 deep breaths, perhaps reading a quick tidbit from Deepak Chopra, and then allow yourself to refocus your chakras as you emerge from this deep dark tunnel you are in.

There are three scum, right. Who else could be scum? Seperately, If Yagami is scum, who are his partners?

Develop concurrent thoughts please
    You and Varcron??

HmMmMmMmMmMmMmm

Just want to start some discussion lol. No rock left unturned!! UwU.

46. ISO #746

I've just sorted through just over half of Light's posts, and this is already seeming to be a waste of time.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #747

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I'd like to scumpaint DS. He talked quite a bit, but nobody questioned his alignment.

Mafia voting together on day 1 is a great way to lose. If one of their members gets lynched, the rest are done for. This makes me more likely to think dw/g/mm are town.

DS's vote on deathWorlds does seem scummy though. Scum wouldn't want to show who his teammates are, hence the lack of vocal defense on Light & Vacuum. However, why not vote the guy who's outing them while me and GOOFY already voted death?

Just some UWU pressure for you. Follow up on that if you'd like plebs. OWO. Again, I don't know which side is scum and I think we'll only find out by lynching someone from either side.
    I vocally said that Yagami showed town meta tendencies. Reread.

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Here's my completed ISO for Light

Spoiler : Not fluff :

Oh Im Being Voted How Interesting. May I Ask Why You Are Voting Me <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=9527" target="_blank">deathworlds</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    The first relevant post from Light in the game, it's just a simple question about a RVS vote

I Received No Feed Back About A Lover
    Not the lover, good news I suppose.

I Do Find It Interesting Though How Marshmallow Marshall & BananaCucho Are Both Voting The Same Person Though..
    Forms a correlation between MM and Banana based on some very early day voting. This becomes something that Light follows up on.

-vote Skip
    This really gets me, I suppose on some level I can understand this as a very novice play, but I don't think Light is that much of a novice.

Well If The Nurse Role Blocked The Lover Wouldnt The Mafia Have Had A Kill?
    Shows misunderstanding about the setup.

Because, Nobody Is Dead And I Figure It Would Give Our Justice Role Another Night To Find Scum. IDK Just Seems Like A Reasonable Conclusion To Me.
    Justifies his misunderstanding about the setup.

Alright Welp Ill Be Back Later. And With This Post I Meet The Minimum Post Count For The Day.
    Ack, don't leave, and it shouldn't be a motivation or a struggle to meet a fifteen post minimum in 48+ hour days, especially considering Light's posts eventually hit the triple digits.

I Dont Remember Really Playing With You In The Mod However In The Mod The Reasons I Used Skip Vote There Was If I Was Blackmailed And Or If I Was Jailor. Me Skipping In The FM Game Isnt All That Out Of Character For Me. Also, Your Attempts To Cast Doubt On My Slot Will Fall On Deaf Ears. Seeing As How I Have Already Given A Very Valid Reason To Wanna Skip.. However, As Per Usual U Are Likely Just Skimming The Thread And Not Even Reading And Checking Vote Counts.
    This is a very incriminating post that contradicts himself and his actions. He claims to use skip vote only if he's jailor or if he's blackmailed, he used it as a tool. Yet here, it feels like apathy when he votes to skip, or it's out of some sort of principle. But don't worry, those doubts certainly have not fallen on deaf ears.

In What Universe Am I Scum Right Now?
    Potentially this one. We don't know.

I Unlike You Am Unwilling To Loose PPL On A Whim.
    States the illogical conclusion that a 1 for 1 trade mafia for town wouldn't be a net gain for town, or at least refuses to admit that 1 for 1's are good.

Who Says Im Being Passive Aggressive Also No Out Side Interference Boy. That Question Alone Should Have You Ejected From The Game..
    Says this in response to Galeon suggesting that Light's scum meta is passive aggressive. It's almost comical how Light acted in a manner similar to passive aggression to that.

Ganelon At This Junction Would Be My Top Lynch Priority.
    This is the point where Light clearly states his scumread for Ganelon, or at least his desire to be lynched.

Of Course You Would Lynch Me First.
    In response to Galeon's lynch list, of which Light made the top.

Please Enlighten Me On How Im The Scummiest ATM?
    Asks me to elaborate on why I thought he was scum, of which I then did.

I Mean Ive Already Basically Gave Everyone My Role
    Now Ill Wait For You To Figure Out How And Where That Happened..
    Claims to have created some sort of breadcrumb trail, but in this ISO I could not find it.

So Since Nothing Else Relevant Is Going On Now Ill Be Back Later..
    I really have a strong disdain for posts like this, especially when they're done in the middle of pressure, it shows an absolute unawareness of the game.

Your Not Looking Hard Enough
    Says this in response to Galeon claiming to not find the crumbs Light left behind.
    Tinfoil hat time, Light is an actress and is trying to communicate to the scum team his night results?? No, well it's possible, but it'll be a happy coincidence if I'm right about this one. But it's still unlikely, he could just wait until the next night to communicate his results.

I Have A Hunch That MM Is Scum This Game.
    Wow an actual scum read, I just wish we had literally anything other than surface level claims.

And Just Like That Ganelon Is Confirmed Scum In My Book..
    Ugh, a shitty response to this post in question
    You should always be eager for a lynch.
    Embrace the lynch!
    lynch for the lynch god
    If he's confirmed scum, why don't you vote him?

Because He Said Lynch For The Lynch God And Always Be Hungry For A Lynch Only Scum Would Be That Hungry For A Lynch..
    Here's his shite justification for the confirmed scum claim.

I Make Total Sense This Game And The Reason You Arent Following What Im Saiyan.. Is Because Ur Scum And Or Dont Hold What I Say In High Regard.
    Light continues to fight Ganelon, more news at 7.

I Wonder If Our Justice Had A Night Action Last Night.. If He Did I Wonder What Information He/She Gained.
    I Agree That Would Be Very Valuable Information..

After these posts I immediately call Light out for TPR hunting for Justice.

Im Not TPR Hunting. If I Was Ud Know It.
    Am I Though? Show Me Evidence Of That..
    This is his response regarding the manner.

This Is True I Plum Didnt even Think About That.
    Gives this response when I tell him why it's bad for Justice to reveal.

But Im Pretty Sure Everyone Would Be Interested In Justice Feedback. I Feel Holding Back Any Intel Hinders Town Wouldnt You Agree.
    Anyway I Am Very Curious About That Feed Back TBH It Could Solve A Couple Of Mysteries
    More about the bloody feedback, ay coromba!

Yep.. Day 2 Is The Best Day.. This Day Is Full Of BS And Subversion As Always.

What If I Told You I Do That As Town And When Im Scum/Mafia I Only Hunt The Neutral If There Is One In The Game.
    Starts to discuss his own meta
    I Mean I Guess But Honestly You Really The Only One That Has Ever Called Me Out On It.. I Kinda Just Go With The Flow And Do My Own Thing In These Games.
    Says this when I say neutral hunting is bad play, which admittedly is something I've done before.

Dont Worry I Cant Be Manipulated.
    This is really overconfident if anything, but it's probably fluff.

So Im Appear To Be Town? Then Why Would You Say Im Scum?
    Oh So You Think Im Scum?

Psh...

You Wish I Was Scum....
    Well... yeah, you're probably gonna be lynched, if you were scum, then that'd be good for me, yes?

Would U Wanna Thunderdome Me?
    An actual good question for another player, a genuine prod. Too bad there's no follow-up from Light.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=9527" target="_blank">deathworlds</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> If You Think Im Scum Can You Provide Evidence Of My Scummier Then Thou Behavior?
    "bro just iso me bro, you'll find out I'm not scum" At this point I pointed out exactly why I thought he was scummy on multiple occasions.

See Someone That Knows How I Play..
    Eats up literally any townie points given to him during this pressure.

Im Actually Not All That Good At Manipulating My Meta.
    Says this when I claim he could just be consciously conforming to his town meta

Again Thats An Typical Thing I Do As Town Ill Sit On Skip Day And Not Vote All Day, Day 1 Because Of Lack Or Evidence Against Anyone.
    Not only is he talking about his own meta again, I think this post directly indicates that he's not scum hunting at all.

I Think Galeon Is Scum.
    A quick reiteration of his first scum read, that he STILL REFUSES TO VOTE

Yes But From My Many Games That Ive Played Here Any Player That Says Lynch For The Lynch God And So On Is Scum And On The Flip Or End Of Game They Do End Up Being Scum About 78% Of The Time.
    I guess this could be called some sort of analysis??? It's weak at best, but he said this in response to Banana, and Banana did say something along those lines, I thought it could be an attempt at a scum read, but then,

No Im Scum Reading Galeon
    Says this to the suggestion that he's scumreading banana.
    Then PLEASE LIGHT, VOTE FOR GALEON. IF YOU ONLY HAVE A SINGLE SCUM READ, AND ARE CONVICED THEY ARE SCUM, THERE'S NO POINT TO NOT VOTE FOR THEM IF YOU ARE TOWN
    Welp U Can Have Your Opinion On That.
    Calling troll posts about things that are commonly agreed about alignment indicative

Ummm I Have No Comment ATM..
    And 2 Be Fair You Arent Off The Hook Just Yet..
    Has these two posts to say in regards to banana's alignment. Why would a town have a potential read on someone and not share them? For scum it takes time to develop fake reads, because they already know the alignment of their teammates and everyone else. So they have to come up with shite or outright fake reasons to scum read someone.

I Feel He Is The One That Is Actually TPR Hunting Looking For Something Or Someone.
    Thinks Galeon is TPR hunting, and that's why he's his scum read. Honestly this smells like bull from a bloody mile away.

Also He Stated A Lot Of Lies About My Play Style Early On.. Things He Knows Are Lies..
    Let Me Put It This Way He Got My Role Out Of Me.
    Also has these to say in regards to Galeon.

Who Says I Was Encouraging The Justice To Reveal. I Was Just Interested In What Feed Back Said Slot Might Have Received. Im Also Under The Impression That At This Point Justice Had Gotten A Same Alignment Check On Who Ever The PPL Were That He/She Checked. Otherwise There Would Have Been A Breaking News Article By Now.
    Says this when he's prodded by myself and others saying that he's been closer to TPR hunting than anyone else.

But But Im Not Scum.
    Literally the weakest defense I've seen from a post that wasn't aimed at him at all

Is It Obvious Because You Are Scum Or Because Of Something I Did Or Said?
    Says this in response to DS townreading him. At least he isn't openly eating the free townie points.

I Wouldnt Be So Trusting Of Banana If Ur Cautious Of MM
    Never further elaborates on this line of thought when I said I townread Banana, but nullread MM

Why Are U Suddenly Inclined To Believe I Am Town? When Earlier You Were Saiyan I Was Scum?
    I uh, actually don't think that Galeon responded to this, Galeon, what do you specifically think of this?

Yeah It Is Interesting Indeed. Something That Might Need To Be Looked Into
    Suggests a course of action, but never follows through with any analysis what-so-ever.

How About I Decided To Just Not Vote At All.. Since There Really Isnt Enough Information To Work With And Or I Just Cant Decide ATM..
    UGH, Galeon is your only scum read, from a townie perspective it should be advantageous to push your scum read.

Oh Im Scum Hunting You Just Havent Noticed Yet.
    If you're scum hunting, you should be direct and clear with your line of thought. There's no reason to hide logical reasons to think that someone is scum.

Here's anything that I can't draw anything substantial from, I.E. seem to serve no purpose to discussion, contextual notes are still present where I deem fit.
    Spoiler : Fluff :

Well Here I Am
    Intro post, this was about 12 hours into the day.

Dont Phones Have Auto-Correct
    Quite The Active Bunch We Have Here.
    A couple of fluffy posts to start off with.

Oh Nice
    Is There An Escort Role In The Set Up? I Dont Recall.
    Not Sure Just Yet
    Why Arent You?
    I Know What Free Speech And Choice Of Actions Means..
    Town Power Role.
    Who?
    No Replaced. Is More Accurate. Based On A Question Requesting Out Side Assistance.

@<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29730" target="_blank">Ganelon</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

just a fluffy challenge for Ganelon

The Jig Is Up
    Damn Them Emojis For Not Doing As Requested.
    Meet The Parents..
    Well If He Likes Big D Then Do I Have News For Him..

Attachment 26890
    Correct
    Snackrifice
    Whats A Meme?
    Plan Better Next Time
    I Agree With That..
    Just him agreeing with me saying that Justice will reveal when they decide.

Does Anyone Have Anything Else To Add? That Would Be Relevant..
    What If I Told You I Wasnt Scum Would You Believe It?
    Is That A Game Or Something? Where That Name Comes From?
    How About U ISO Me Quick And Draw A New Conclusion. And Really Think About What Ive Said How Ive Said It And The Context I Say It In. And Dont Forget To Read The Quotes When I Say Something It Adds Context.

All of the next series of posts are related to the ISO.
    Attachment 26892
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Just Do It And Become Enlightened. It Will Save You A Lot Of Hassle Later.
    Thats Why I Told You To Iso Me And Read Context.
    U Can Just Read It.. Here Ill Give You A Hint. Its Something Along The Lines That I Said Now Really Think About That. In Response To What Galeon Had Said About Me.
    Okay Click My Name It Will Bring You To My Profile Here.. Once There Click Next To All Where It Will Show Only My Posts.
    Fixed It..
    Still Waiting On That ISO Man..
    Wouldnt That Make It A You Me Viacom Team In That Instance? Based On How That Kinda Played Out Im Leaning More Towards A deathworlds , Ganelon Thus Far Based On Their Actions Over All.. Like I Said Im Waiting On That Iso.
    Im Waiting On Yours Then Ill Make Mine On Both You And Ganelon.. Maybe.. Other PPL Can Help Cant Hunt Scum Alone Am I Right. Gotta Watch Everyone See What They Are Doing.. Try To Figure Out What They Mean When They Arent Even Really Saiyan It..
    I Keep A Tab Opened Here Or On The Person Im ISOing And Click Every Single Thing So I Get The Memo Tag. Then I Copy Pate In Note Pad When I ISO A Person. So i Can Copy And Paste And Drop It Like A Bomb.
    more "just iso me bro"

Please I Never Feel Pressured
    Lynch Me And You Will Regret It
    Of This Im 100% Sure On.
    Lets Think About That For A Second Before We Go Lynching Me.
    "don't lynch me bro"

I Do Not Believe I Stuttered.
    Ill Wait For MMs Input
    This One Is Funny
    U Know Damn Good And Well If I Was Mayor Id Wait Till Day 3 Or 4 To Do So.
    How Would That Help 3 Mafia Would Obviously Claim Citizen Or Try And Counter A TPR Claim Thats A Dumb Idea IMO. And Quite The Scummy One I Might Add.
    Hope Its Not 2 Proper.

What Does OP Mean Over Powered? Operation? And So On..
    My Question Was Lets Say Lover Role Did Try To Target However Was Role Blocked By Nurse. The Nurse Would In That Instance Know Who The Lover Was.
    Since We Now Have Confirmation That Mafia Couldnt Attack.

From this ISO, it's clear to me that Light is a novice, although I think anyone here could've told me that, I don't think he necessarily lacks experience, but I'd suggest there's a lack of critical thinking.
    There's hardly any lines of thought given by Light himself, most of his posts are reactive or fluff, with only a few being original thought or something that could encourage new discussion.
    What's interesting is that he has some sort of scum read on Banana, MM, Galeon, and myself, as evident by the posts where he incriminates Banana and MM together, and Galeon and myself together. That's four scum reads, and two possible teams of two, and he might be suggesting that Banana and I share the same allignment, so really there's one team of scum he puts together. Galeon, myself, and Banana. Yet he's very adamant that Galeon is his only scum read, and doesn't provide a lot of thought or reasoning into why anyone else might be scum.

Banana and Galeon are two of my top town reads, and Light is scum reading them. Granted, I may not be universally town read yet (as I should be), this may be some attempt to incriminate us all as a group. I believe that Galeon is the same allignment as me, and Banana is a solid town read for me as well.

One cannot ignore the fact that a lot (about maybe a quarter) of his posts are strictly fluff, and the posts that aren't strictly fluff don't contain a lot of original thought.

This ISO didn't do much to convince me that Light is town, and I'm not so sure how many people are town reading him, especially when he's doing the biggest half-assed effort of scum hunting that I've seen.

TL;DR Kira posts a lot of fluff and is still probably scum.
    fucketh me in the ass