S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    I will be honest : I do not hold someone who spams "Random Facts" about ice cream in a game of Mafia in high regard as a player. Pringles is above that level already.
    I agree, but I also don't see the reason to look down on him and overlook him as a potential scum. Everyone must be looked at thoroughly no matter what.

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

I will be honest : I do not hold someone who spams "Random Facts" about ice cream in a game of Mafia in high regard as a player. Pringles is above that level already.
    I think things are a bit different in a anon-disguiser game but I understand the sentiment. Thanks for the answers

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    Could use some elaboration here - are you saying that HRE's reasoning is more natural for town than for scum? Why?
    It's more natural for town to tunnel vision and try and lynch someone, that's probably why he thinks that HRE is town and now scum.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    It's more natural for town to tunnel vision and try and lynch someone, that's probably why he thinks that HRE is town and now scum.
    I've already been slightly setup for being a lynch / pressure target due to a few comments about focusing on low-posters, plus me responding to his post. So I don't know if this is true.

Also, scum is much more dispersed in this setup because only 1-2 scum and infected does not know the scientist (I believe).

7. ISO #307

as a lover of food i like combining foods sometimes just like anyone else. i would personally like to talk about a different concept because we should be talking about who the bad bad guy is and not who pickle (and not a cucumber) mrmpht. consider the topics of viability and candidacy. like what nacho you think would be strong enough to survive a dip into guacamole or fondue so in this way *yawn* i questioned who would be infected here but now i wonder who would infect that person to begin with.

8. ISO #308

Your recent post is as unjustified as this one was, 2020. I do dare to say that my content was superior in both quantity and quality to yours, and there are many players to call out on their inactivity; I am not one of them.

Also, remember that our goal today is to find the Sciencist, not the Infected Employee. As long as that madman keeps praising Xolotl, the plague will spread throughout the players even if we kill the infected as they come. This means that we should be looking for those who are objectively and "standardly" scummy, and probably for those who are laying low, because that is how the Sciencist can hope to delay his fate to infect more people if his first Infected Employee dies.
    Let's put some pressure on you.
    -vote S-FM MMXX

Spoiler : Remember that thou art mortal, 2020. :
    Yeah see this guy gets it. I'm glad I have him in my town core

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    I see 0 reason to analyze anyone's posts right now for inconsistencies until we lynch the scientist

Everyone should, however, continue to post as much as possible until the scientist is lynched
    Meaning stop infected hunting, its pointless

Man I wish I had reread the setup before day 1

I wanted to be obnoxious and spammy and intimidating to try to imitate cause I remembered the scum that jumped from account to account, but forgot the 2nd one

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

I see 0 reason to analyze anyone's posts right now for inconsistencies until we lynch the scientist

Everyone should, however, continue to post as much as possible until the scientist is lynched
    I strongly disagree with this post.

Lynching the scientist as early as possible is obviously the optimal, but lynching an infected is way better than a mislynch because the infected kills.

15. ISO #315

i agree villager girl mrmpht

16. ISO #316

Lynching the scientist as early as possible is obviously the optimal, but lynching an infected is way better than a mislynch because the infected kills.
    yes but your focused on dessert and not dinner. the longer the game goes on the more obvious a disguiser will be

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

If we lynch the infected the scientist just infects someone else next day

Scientist is priority

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    The longer the game goes on the more likely we'll have more than one disguiser out.
    No, disguiser jumps from account to account. Only 1 infected at a time

Also if disguiser fails to infect twice they die on their own

25. ISO #325

(1) We kill scientist, we just need to hunt down the disguiser. Prob EZ win. <- Obviously optimal but also the hardest to achieve due to scientist role

Other scenarios:
    (1) We mislynch green: tonight infected probably kills, so there are 3 people (disguise, mislynch, disguise) dead with both scientist and infected alive.
    (2) We lynch infected: tonight scientist probably infects, we are down 2 people (disguise, lynch) with scientist and infected alive.

26. ISO #326

(1) We kill scientist, we just need to hunt down the disguiser. Prob EZ win. <- Obviously optimal but also the hardest to achieve due to scientist role

Other scenarios:
    (1) We mislynch green: tonight infected probably kills, so there are 3 people (disguise, mislynch, disguise) dead with both scientist and infected alive.
    (2) We lynch infected: tonight scientist probably infects, we are down 2 people (disguise, lynch) with scientist and infected alive.
    your opting for the status quo mrmpht. you arent forming reads for the optimal strategy and i dont like it.

27. ISO #327

One thing we can talk about is WHY the scientist chose Mireska to infect. I think if I now understand correctly, scientist submits action any time during day 1 yes? And not before day 1
    im kind of lazy but this is where i am at and why we should iso mireska and identify who would have incentive for infecting them

28. ISO #328

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    your opting for the status quo mrmpht. you arent forming reads for the optimal strategy and i dont like it.
    What are you talking about? It's one thing if I'm saying not to try and figure out who the scientist. I just think it's extremely shortsighted to not take an infected lynch even if one is apparent, which is what pringles is advocating. Ofc throughout you are still trying to read the scientist.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

What are you talking about? It's one thing if I'm saying not to try and figure out who the scientist. I just think it's extremely shortsighted to not take an infected lynch even if one is apparent, which is what pringles is advocating. Ofc throughout you are still trying to read the scientist.
    Overanalyzing consistencies in posting style after 1 day is a waste of time and a distraction and anyone heavily doing it at this point of the game will get no town points from me. Scientist loses nothing from lynching its own infected employee as it can just infect someone else next day.

31. ISO #331

Overanalyzing consistencies in posting style after 1 day is a waste of time and a distraction and anyone heavily doing it at this point of the game will get no town points from me. Scientist loses nothing from lynching its own infected employee as it can just infect someone else next day.
    it actually makes them look good like bread fresh from the oven mrmpht.

32. ISO #332

Random Fact:
    Thats not high regarded as a player because thats called a Xolotl

33. ISO #333

we are trying to lynch both and i think were watching the same tv show mrmpht

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

pringles is a god of fire and lightning? mrmpht news to me i thought they were a nice villager girl
    Random Fact:
    Looks can deceive. Lampoil, Rope, Bombs... you want it? its yours my friend aslong as you have enough ruppees.
    MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmricher XoXo <3

38. ISO #338

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    WRONG

I gave my reason before I voted you.
    Plus, are you honestly going to shade me for not posting at the start of the day?
    That’s like a wolfy move. I have a life and I can’t always be online 24/7 if you can’t accept that then you shouldn’t be here.
    I kinda glazed over these early posts by Hammond but man rereading them is feeding my confirmation bias hardcore and Im all about it

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post
    Ideally we need to flush out the evil mastermind cunt thing today, and lynch the cuntette he spawned tomorrow. In spite of the no lynch we 100% should focus on finding the Scientist, not on comhunting.
    Beautiful. Blueberrys early thoughts after reading the setup mirror my train of thought when I actually went back and reread it myself. Huge town/non scientist points for Blueberry

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Ok Im done reading day 1

-unvote

My read on Krabby is not as strongly a scum read anymore. I still dont want to place him in the towncire. But rather right outside of it.

I'd be okay with a MMXX or Ice cream lynch today.
    the primary concern with crab man was the convenience mireska guising into them would be. that's like breakfast being served 24/7 and they didnt respond to any pressure i applied about it mrmpht.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

the primary concern with crab man was the convenience mireska guising into them would be. that's like breakfast being served 24/7 and they didnt respond to any pressure i applied about it mrmpht.
    but again we are not looking for the infected necessarily.

48. ISO #348

If I was a disguiser Krabby is my last choice of disguise after day 1 as he's the easiest mislynch today.

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350