S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 50
Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 2635
  1. ISO #2451

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    No, I just feel like more information will not do us (mainly me) any good.
    Auwt hasn't replied, naz hasn't said anything about voting SuperJack.
    And MM said he would commit so now we can hold that accountable.
    Wait page didn't refresh, nevermind.

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I think this too... for now.
    That stance was reevaluated by Naz, and somewhat also by me to a lesser extent. Look at EoD1 and at SJ's posts. Look at the total absence of interactions between SJ and flipped scum Renegade. And/or just look at my posts talking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2454

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    More quotes making Aamirus and Banana slots look good @naz @secondpassing ; the last one makes Aamirus look REALLY good (it's a big accusation of Renny and it's 100 % right) and it's what actually made me clear her. Tbh, Aamirus deserved to win in person, whatever her alignment was (and she's 99.9 % town).

At this point, you could just click the little blue arrows in the quotes and go read for yourselves to make your mind.
    the pieces are starting to fall together....

5. ISO #2455

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

Ok lol, so you agree that Auwt is clear. Thoughts about SJ? I need help on that one.
    inb4 "OOOOO THE SCUM TEAMING OOOOO THE OPEN WOLFING"...

Aamirus never ragequitted tho?
    what's open WOOFING???uWu

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Town always panics thats true, but you are hard panic-ing on a special day. As far as i know :

Scum lose when reduced to 1.
    Guess what they are actually 2.

Town lose when reduced to 3
    Guess what we are currently 5.

Do I need to explain a bit more or you get what I am talking about?
    Gane is jumpy as UwUs, I played a game with him as town and he was just like this OwO.

15. ISO #2465

Where did the SJ push go? I'm not excluding a Ganelon/SJ world.

SJ would be the lynch target instead, to be fair. Not naz. I don't want to get murdered by a Mag/SJ team, and lynching SJ makes us win against a naz/SJ team. The only reason I'm considering your suggestion is that people are saying I could be scum with Auwt, by the way; if I were confirmed town, I'd tell you to stick with SJ.
    I, THE TOWN LEADER, SAY GANE IS TOWN!!!!

i'm not actually town leader, but gane is town for me uWu.

16. ISO #2466

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I remember seeing you writing a lot of posts.
    But well, today was not a simple "lot" but quite a bigger one.
    Nothing to compare the other days.
    I dont think you have any conviction since you switch your vote so much.
    Auwt did u read gane's day 2 and 3 yet? uWu.

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

19. ISO #2469

Auwt did u read gane's day 2 and 3 yet? uWu.
    Do as you please, a townie would have never panic like that anyway.
    Ganelon is trying to make people around him feel he is town.
    He gathered everyone around him in idr which post, but not a long time ago. (smth like less 8 pages).

My stand stay the same.

20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

Ay!

That push was 30 minutes before EoD, so no, he wasn't "one of the first people onto him", that's not true at all. Go read EoD1 again. He also did not "push Renegade until he died", as the posts you quoted were literally his ONLY posts pushing Renegade; the rest of his posts were about other people. Renegade also did not reply to anything SJ said, although he was present at EoD.

TLDR: no.
    you're actually so goodat town uWu!!!

22. ISO #2472

Spoiler : some insight into naz's Varcron vote pattern and reads :

This where my perspective starts. As you can see right now, naz is still scum reading me even after a Frinckles town flip lynch, who she also scum read based upon "ceko's ISO"

Varcron votes naz. This is in close timing with the counter vote.

Anyone who didn't vote Gane or Rene does tie in with her thinking scum voted outside those two trains, but is also very convenient that its the person who voted her.

The state of the situation. She collects vote counts so we can also guess she is capable of manipulating her own vote so that it is harder to track her using VCA.

And her vote here.

In conclusion, she has been consistently scum reading everyone who has scum read her.
    That includes Varcron, Frinckles, secondpassing, theoneceko... though I do think she has voted aamirus at some point for some reason I don't know.

Very defensive. Self-preservation perhaps?
    naz voted aami's slot modkilled. rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

If we're going with that I really don't want to vote SJ first cause he built a table,
    but you're behind this idea right that we should commit between these two pairings of lynches?
    That if we decide to vote naz, we vote MM right after?
    bro FUCK his table. he hasn't updated it since day 1 LMAOOOOOOOO

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

1. Because you two are a pair and going at each other
    2. Auwt and SJ are voting for the same person

I think you two are on different teams. Right now, town cannot convince me to vote MM unless town agrees to lynch you right afterwards.
    uwu?? ur scumteams are naz/mm or sj/auwt right?

28. ISO #2478

This is my last post for today. Im I'm bed atm.

If I am lynched today. You need to prepare for tomorrow.
    DO NOT PLACE ANY VOTES.
    If you do, the scum can quick hammer using their quickday chat.
    The scum are in Ganelon, Naz, MM or Auwt.

Auwt should be easy to read. I will tell you how to do it.
    Judge their play using mod meta.
    They come from EU mafia, which means they don't troll and take it seriously.
    Use views like OMGUS, avoiding voting or obvious team baiting.

If you think Auwt is town. Then look at who is trying to pocket them. Who is guiding them in an obvious way. Look at people who are strongly pushing town read slots onto him.

Naz has been aggressive all game. Arguing with everyone. This is not their meta, this is their personality. Do not let their aggressiveness blind you.

Read replace slots and compare between players.
    Look at what their previous slot was right. And then think what scum would do to try and amend their errors.

Look at Ganon. They have been slipping and claiming tmi the entire game and have yet breezed by. Take their vote on ren as a bus. Or take it out the picture and they read as scum.

Do not let my failures be the death of this town. I didn't think games took so much effort. Yet they do, and they drain you.
    I got emotional too many times and this has cost us multiple mislynchs.
    Look into my emotion they should make it clear I'm not goon. My stubbornness and self confidence have been the failure.

If we lose. It's my fault. I will take the blame. I should of been more active and less distrscted. But if I'm lynched. Let it guide you to the right goon.

Out for the next 12ish hours.

Once again.

If I'm not here to say this tomorrow.

DO NOT PLACE ANY VOTES.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #2479

Rereading is doing wonders for me!!!!

If I remember correctly, frinckles and varc really wanted naz dead too. Frinckles put naz in a scum box. Varc's final vote was on naz.
    Nah, both their arguments against her sucked. so ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

30. ISO #2480

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Naz has been aggressive all game. Arguing with everyone. This is not their meta, this is their personality. Do not let their aggressiveness blind you.
    BITCH FUCK YOU I'LL HAMMER YOU RIGHT NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

31. ISO #2481

-vote stupidjack
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

32. ISO #2482

June 2nd, 2020, 09:05 PM gane votes aami
    June 2nd, 2020, 09:20 PM gane votes naz
    June 2nd, 2020, 10:42 PM gane votes frinckles
    June 2nd, 2020, 11:29 PM gane votes naz
    June 2nd, 2020, 11:31 PM gane votes aami

LMFAO!!!!!

this is from day 3 uwu

33. ISO #2483

June 2nd, 2020, 09:05 PM gane votes aami
    June 2nd, 2020, 09:20 PM gane votes naz
    June 2nd, 2020, 10:42 PM gane votes frinckles
    June 2nd, 2020, 11:29 PM gane votes naz
    June 2nd, 2020, 11:31 PM gane votes aami

LMFAO!!!!!

this is from day 3 uwu
    No one else voted in between either. all gane LOLOLOLOLOL

TROLOLOLOLOL!!!!oVo

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

36. ISO #2486

dammit.VCA implicates naz as scum, 100%. She only voted confirmed town and people I think are town LMAOOOO

she attacked the MM the least, so like SP said, if naz is scum her teammate is MM.
    So did noz? Lol my vote was on MM allllll day and I think it was before I troll voted sj just now

37. ISO #2487

dammit.VCA implicates naz as scum, 100%. She only voted confirmed town and people I think are town LMAOOOO

she attacked the MM the least, so like SP said, if naz is scum her teammate is MM.
    also, naz didn't vote nozbug the entire game uMu.

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

gane, u told me to trust MM's town meta.

but when u were in third line butterfly, u trusted BC, right? or was that just based off of BC's day 1
    BC looked super townie on day 1, then imo went to negative scum land uwu.

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

uwu barrel? wat's that suppowosed to stand for uMu
    A powder barrel, like a gunpowder barrel. One spark and BOOM. You make me doubt my English lol.

Also, "if naz is scum it's with MM" uh no, that isn't true at all, I hard pushed her for... well, half of today, but on my time scale it's the entire game. Secondpassing said MM/Naz was a LYNCH pairing, which I don't really agree with because if it's SJ/Auwt like some people claim or some weirder scum team comp. That's beside the point, though: you misinterpreted his posts. Don't worry, I understood exactly what you understood at first and typed half of a big answer before realizing he was saying something else...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

gane, u told me to trust MM's town meta.

but when u were in third line butterfly, u trusted BC, right? or was that just based off of BC's day 1
    To be fair, Banana had just came back at that time. Ganelon didn't know him much, and I don't even remember if it was based on meta. However, Ganelon and I know eachother since approximately two years and have played a lot of games together (probably around 20). I think you can trust his metareads on me to some extent if you trust Ganelon himself.

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

...UwU. This associative read sucks lol. What do you think of SJ?

47. ISO #2497

A powder barrel, like a gunpowder barrel. One spark and BOOM. You make me doubt my English lol.

Also, "if naz is scum it's with MM" uh no, that isn't true at all, I hard pushed her for... well, half of today, but on my time scale it's the entire game. Secondpassing said MM/Naz was a LYNCH pairing, which I don't really agree with because if it's SJ/Auwt like some people claim or some weirder scum team comp. That's beside the point, though: you misinterpreted his posts. Don't worry, I understood exactly what you understood at first and typed half of a big answer before realizing he was saying something else...
    only reason i think this is bc her attack on YOU was the weakest. i know u wrote a wall on her. it almost made me scumread her for the uwuth time.

noU!!OwO
    nou uwu

48. ISO #2498

@Marshmallow Marshall you want me to hammer?
    I don't know if anyone else got things to discuss before, perhaps we should wait more than that. It wouldn't be horrible though, since we're probably winning on that hammer anyway.

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500

...UwU. This associative read sucks lol. What do you think of SJ?
    naz was like "he did minimum to garner town cred" i feel same way.
    SP is like OOOH TABLE.uvu no thx, not gonna townread SJ for that
    i think he bussed ren on day 1.simple as OWOs.

SJ/Auwt team looks stronk to me. Yes, aami looked townie on day 1, but since she posted nothing afterward until she left, I'm null-reading her slot. When auwt subbed in, he starts tunneling gane for what I think is a very weak reason. He also flat-out refused to read gane's day 2 and 3 uWu.