S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    You don't know me for shit and never pretend you do.

You can't resist the little jabs and insults no matter how much you preach to want to improve.

You are an ass. Please stay away from me from now on, and I'll do the same for you.

?? I made a pretty neutral statement. I inferred from what you stated. Sorry if I was mistaken?

I didnt understand what push you were talking about.

Why the hostility?
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; March 24th, 2017 at 08:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #802

?? I made a pretty neutral statement. I inferred from what you stated. Sorry if I was mistaken?
    Nope, I quoted your edited comment but I was talking about your original comment before you edited it where you said

It's SW and she only knows two things.

-How to sling insults on her pedestal while propping up ika

-something else insulting

Then admitted it was harsh. Then edited it.

Nice try but I saw the original.

3. ISO #803

Nope, I quoted your edited comment but I was talking about your original comment before you edited it where you said

It's SW and she only knows two things.

-How to sling insults on her pedestal while propping up ika

-something else insulting

Then admitted it was harsh. Then edited it.

Nice try but I saw the original.
    No idea what your'e talking about. I think you're mistaken, friend.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Can you elaborate more about what you mean by this? I'd appreciate constructive criticism instead of... well, just criticism.
    Sorry, What I meant was that ika was low hanging fruit. You vote parked him based on the fact you said he was picking on low hanging fruit with ccantman. However, ika had taken his vote off of ccantman and was not scumreading him any more and was only answering what ccantman asked him about his original reason for scumreading him. You went with a townread to a scumread off of weak reasoning. Considering what a strong town player I know you to be, I figured this was scum. I'm not meaning to criticize your play. You fooled a lot of people so you did well.

ika has something to say about this as well when he gets back but it's not criticism at all

edited to add-its more related to the claim, he knows setup stuff better than me

7. ISO #807

Liar, We can ask the mods to reinstate the original.

I'm not stupid PTB.
    I am not going to argue with you. I'm sorry you are mistaken.

I thought you said we were going to stay away from each other?

Have a good night SW

<3 ptb
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I would recommend you move this to PM's

And block each other.

So that neither gets the PM.
    LOL so troll
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #810

I am not going to argue with you. I'm sorry you are mistaken.

I thought you said we were going to stay away from each other?

Have a good night SW

<3 ptb
    Keep lying. I saw the original. I know what you said about me. Just like you told ika in the game, you can't resist insulting people.

Editing it doesn't mean shit. You should learn to keep your damn mouth shut and you should learn I don't put up with BS from anyone, ever, especially an immature, name caller, who can't keep mod communication out of a game and thinks it's cool to call ika dumb because of typos or says I'm smarter than him, or admits he can't resist insulting him.

Just admit you suck as a person or not, because I know you do anyway.

11. ISO #811

Keep lying. I saw the original. I know what you said about me. Just like you told ika in the game, you can't resist insulting people.

Editing it doesn't mean shit. You should learn to keep your damn mouth shut and you should learn I don't put up with BS from anyone, ever, especially an immature, name caller, who can't keep mod communication out of a game and thinks it's cool to call ika dumb because of typos or says I'm smarter than him, or admits he can't resist insulting him.

Just admit you suck as a person or not, because I know you do anyway.
    No, I called ika dumb because he was insisting we were scum at that point in the game. It had nothing to do with his typing.

Me saying you came up with the rachyl bussing plan was actually a compliment to you.

And sure, I suck as a person, but most people suck. We're human, we're fallible. We make mistakes.

I said it was hard not to insult ika because he was annoying me at that current moment and time, and I admit, I shouldn't have done it.

I already apologized to ika.

But SW, let's be clear here, you and ika keep throwing the fact that I'm seeking help or I left the site, every time you come into a thread I am in. I don't owe either of you anything.

Now, let's stop. SJ wasn't suggesting for fun. It was a warning.

Please, let's not fight.

Didn't you say you were taking a break?

Edit: Oh and I called out the host thing b/c I was super annoyed I got a warning for saying someone was dumb for having faulty logic and running with it. Again, I apologized in your original post.

edit 2: I went back and re-read a lot of my interactions with ika on pages 1, 2 and 3. He was very frustrating to deal with. He wanted to early lynch ccantman (who turned out to be citizen) after only 12 hours and determined that he had correctly used poe to establish that vote. I was warning against it, and then he spent the entire time lying and saying I was contradicting myself, and I said he was "being dumb" or "looking dumb" and that escalated further and I called him stupid blah blah blah. But I certainly didn't start that whole interaction. And again, I am trying, but I'm going to fail a lot of times until I get it right.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; March 24th, 2017 at 08:48 PM.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #812

No, I called ika dumb because he was insisting we were scum at that point in the game. It had nothing to do with his typing.

Me saying you came up with the rachyl bussing plan was actually a compliment to you.

And sure, I suck as a person, but most people suck. We're human, we're fallible. We make mistakes.

I said it was hard not to insult ika because he was annoying me at that current moment and time, and I admit, I shouldn't have done it.

I already apologized to ika.

But SW, let's be clear here, you and ika keep throwing the fact that I'm seeking help or I left the site, every time you come into a thread I am in. I don't owe either of you anything.

Now, let's stop. SJ wasn't suggesting for fun. It was a warning.

Please, let's not fight.

Didn't you say you were taking a break?

Edit: Oh and I called out the host thing b/c I was super annoyed I got a warning for saying someone was dumb for having faulty logic and running with it. Again, I apologized in your original post.
    Want me to quote the post where you made fun of his typos and game him a grammar lesson? Or where you called him stupid and out of touch? And mod communication belongs with the mod. No one else in the game gives a shit about your little hissy fit cuz the mod warned you.

It's real easy to get along with me or have me ignore you and leave you alone. Don't insult myself or ika. Period.

13. ISO #813

All you had to do to get this not to happen was not make that snide, insulting post about me that you admitted was harsh, edited, then denied doing. I was willing to let the insults to ika go because you apologized. I was even willing to say good for you for doing so.

To everyone else, sorry. I'm moving on now.

14. ISO #814

Okay, this argument is being dragged out. I really don't think this is going to be resolved and I don't see what it accomplishes.

That being said, I wanted to touch on the incidents that have happened in this game. Whether or not the actual Incident impacted the game or not, it is something that we can learn from as everyone has made mistakes in the past. Not that I am saying anyone is blaming Stealth, but that these things happen and cannot always be avoided. He tried his best to fix the error and that is all you can do sometimes.

That being said, this argument is really pointless to be having. You have a few disagreements, comments are made in game (Which do happen when you are frustrated with a game or with people) and should not be taken too heavily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #815

As for the re-hosting, if I see anything that makes me believe that the game was altered in any shape or form from the actions that occurred in this game, then it will likely be re-hosted if everyone has the time for it.

As it stands, it will probably count towards the Ladder as I am not fully convinced that it had any detrimental damage on the outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #816

Want me to quote the post where you made fun of his typos and game him a grammar lesson? Or where you called him stupid and out of touch? And mod communication belongs with the mod. No one else in the game gives a shit about your little hissy fit cuz the mod warned you.

It's real easy to get along with me or have me ignore you and leave you alone. Don't insult myself or ika. Period.
    Well then you or ika need to not complain, whine, insult others, or be yourselves. You literally suck the fun out of everything. Look at the scummies, you whined. This game, you weren't even in, you came in and picked a fight with me, after giving everyone unsolicited advice/criticisms.

SW, I can admit that I am a toxic person, but I'm working on it. You're toxic with a touch of holier than thou complex.

And I'm sure I insulted his grammar later, but that was only after he really pissed me off.

I can talk about whatever I want. If I want to say "damn I got in trouble for being mean to ika, that's my business." You guys neg repped me for joking and saying you were one person pretending to be two people. Then in your rep you said "accusations of cheating."

I just don't understand why everything has to be a conflict with you.

Anyhow.

SW have a good one. Take a break from the site. Please stop trying to pick a fight with me. You already lost.

giphy.gif
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; March 24th, 2017 at 08:55 PM.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    As for the re-hosting, if I see anything that makes me believe that the game was altered in any shape or form from the actions that occurred in this game, then it will likely be re-hosted if everyone has the time for it.

As it stands, it will probably count towards the Ladder as I am not fully convinced that it had any detrimental damage on the outcome.
    Thank you sir.

And if it has to be rehosted, I am in, and if mesk is in too we'll stay archoned.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    I find it amusing ptb has to edit every post to be appropriate because he's so toxic about what he says.

I'll comment proper when sw gets me and I get home
    No, most of my edits are because I made a spelling mistake lol....or used the wrong word.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #820

Well then you or ika need to not complain, whine, insult others, or be yourselves. You literally suck the fun out of everything. Look at the scummies, you whined. This game, you weren't even in, you came in and picked a fight with me, after giving everyone unsolicited advice/criticisms.

SW, I can admit that I am a toxic person, but I'm working on it. You're toxic with a touch of holier than thou complex.

And I'm sure I insulted his grammar later, but that was only after he really pissed me off.

I can talk about whatever I want. If I want to say "damn I got in trouble for being mean to ika, that's my business." You guys neg repped me for joking and saying you were one person pretending to be two people. Then in your rep you said "accusations of cheating."

I just don't understand why everything has to be a conflict with you.

Anyhow.

SW have a good one. Take a break from the site. Please stop trying to pick a fight with me. You already lost.

giphy.gif
    The fact that you are bringing other thread stuff into this and have to have the last word and are pretending you won something here, tells me you are completely delusional. The fact you put an insulting post to me, admitted it was harsh, edited it completely, and denied doing it shows me what a child you are. And you started the fight with that post. Not me for defending myself. I will always defend myself or ika or anyone else I care about if they are attacked. I don't care if it gets others mad at me or gets staff mad at me. It's who I am. Get the help you said you were gonna get. And always remember, there may be one or two people's opinions I care about here, but yours is never gonna be one of them.

21. ISO #821

No, most of my edits are because I made a spelling mistake lol....or used the wrong word.
    cool so you admit that some of your edits were because you were being insulting

-------------

@Whad it was clear you were scum jsut on your push on me alone the "deflection becasue i dont want people to know waht i expect" is such a shit reaosn that i said to myself that if youw ere town i would ignore all questions form you in futrue games

@ccantman if we play again (which i bet we will if your sticking around) plz dont try to aruge such smatical things. they do nothing to further a gamestate. voting the host is not the same as voting the player in RVS stage. Much like where i talk about something that is mafia but not really "game mafia" and more generalized. While you can aruge in a sematical stance that they are the one and the same they have major differences in intent and motive.

@Sinon i feel like your posts are well informed but they become a big eye sore to where i just dont want to read it anyomre. if you could put a summary or tldr it would be better. even a bullet points would be more appealing IMO to get the point across. it is a game of convincing but it should not need an essay on why.

furthermore. when i was poinitng out the "we are cits thing" its just objectively bad play to out roles like that. not my personal "this is who game is played". anyone can do it anyway but you will get flak by a lot of players for doing so.

@Stealthbomber16 i liked the game overall i feel though that the lack of communication for scums i swhats the biggest hinderance. i would enable a pregame chat or daychat for scum team to help counter that

if i missed anyone that wants comment slet me know here or pm im running on almost nothing right now so im going off top of head

-------

regarding the errors:

i dop agreee it would not change the outcome overall (even if whad did change claims), but it should of been brought to fm staff attention first to have private dicussion on what to be done.

i also think its slightly the players fault for not asking the mod for clarifcaion on what happens to the roleblocker ability

ill comment more in the morning on this but the basic summary of this part is this:

town would of won due to the votes alone and that the claimign of BG made it that the last scum was going to be caught by night acitons alone

22. ISO #822

The fact that you are bringing other thread stuff into this and have to have the last word and are pretending you won something here, tells me you are completely delusional. The fact you put an insulting post to me, admitted it was harsh, edited it completely, and denied doing it shows me what a child you are. And you started the fight with that post. Not me for defending myself. I will always defend myself or ika or anyone else I care about if they are attacked. I don't care if it gets others mad at me or gets staff mad at me. It's who I am. Get the help you said you were gonna get. And always remember, there may be one or two people's opinions I care about here, but yours is never gonna be one of them.
    I love you! your amazing you know that?

this is true also, i find it amusing that he says all this stuff that i mean, he said it himself and that some of this is kinda just him speaking on his own behalf and nobodys else LOL

23. ISO #823

Lol but you keep typing at me. You're delusional, friend. Keep bringing up that I'm in therapy like it fixes you overnight. Clearly you have no idea how anything works. I wasn't acting like I won anything. I literally have no respect for you and Ika. You're nothing but pity whores. I can't deal with it.

Keep acting as if I have a problem because I'm not afraid to treat you both how you deserve to be treated.

I'm so tired of you both coming into threads and kissing each others asses and then attacking anyone who disagrees. You're both overrated as players.

-BYE
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #824

cool so you admit that some of your edits were because you were being insulting

-------------

@Whad it was clear you were scum jsut on your push on me alone the "deflection becasue i dont want people to know waht i expect" is such a shit reaosn that i said to myself that if youw ere town i would ignore all questions form you in futrue games

@ccantman if we play again (which i bet we will if your sticking around) plz dont try to aruge such smatical things. they do nothing to further a gamestate. voting the host is not the same as voting the player in RVS stage. Much like where i talk about something that is mafia but not really "game mafia" and more generalized. While you can aruge in a sematical stance that they are the one and the same they have major differences in intent and motive.

@Sinon i feel like your posts are well informed but they become a big eye sore to where i just dont want to read it anyomre. if you could put a summary or tldr it would be better. even a bullet points would be more appealing IMO to get the point across. it is a game of convincing but it should not need an essay on why.

furthermore. when i was poinitng out the "we are cits thing" its just objectively bad play to out roles like that. not my personal "this is who game is played". anyone can do it anyway but you will get flak by a lot of players for doing so.

@Stealthbomber16 i liked the game overall i feel though that the lack of communication for scums i swhats the biggest hinderance. i would enable a pregame chat or daychat for scum team to help counter that

if i missed anyone that wants comment slet me know here or pm im running on almost nothing right now so im going off top of head

-------

regarding the errors:

i dop agreee it would not change the outcome overall (even if whad did change claims), but it should of been brought to fm staff attention first to have private dicussion on what to be done.

i also think its slightly the players fault for not asking the mod for clarifcaion on what happens to the roleblocker ability

ill comment more in the morning on this but the basic summary of this part is this:

town would of won due to the votes alone and that the claimign of BG made it that the last scum was going to be caught by night acitons alone
    No i didn't admit to anything. I said most times i edit stuff b/c of errors. Other times I add more thought to what I was saying or clarify.

Never did I admit to anything. Ika you're so delusional.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #825

Lol but you keep typing at me. You're delusional, friend. Keep bringing up that I'm in therapy like it fixes you overnight. Clearly you have no idea how anything works. I wasn't acting like I won anything. I literally have no respect for you and Ika. You're nothing but pity whores. I can't deal with it.

Keep acting as if I have a problem because I'm not afraid to treat you both how you deserve to be treated.

I'm so tired of you both coming into threads and kissing each others asses and then attacking anyone who disagrees. You're both overrated as players.

-BYE
    funny thing is i never brough up your therapy itself i asked you a genuine question about getting help, your the one who brought out that its spcificly therapy

you could jsut leave us be and deal with it but you clealry can not so lol

26. ISO #826

No i didn't admit to anything. I said most times i edit stuff b/c of errors. Other times I add more thought to what I was saying or clarify.

Never did I admit to anything. Ika you're so delusional.
    you said:

notice the bolded, funny how most means most not all so other reasons are nto stated. which can be concluded as "i was insulting"

FYI mt title of my thing is so cool

SW is the greatest

27. ISO #827

I love you! your amazing you know that?

this is true also, i find it amusing that he says all this stuff that i mean, he said it himself and that some of this is kinda just him speaking on his own behalf and nobodys else LOL
    my rep says otherwise.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #828

-BYE
    LOL, piece of advice. Read my post you quoted where I said there may be one or two people's opinions I care about here, but yours is never gonna be one of them.

And try to remember it the next time you feel the need to talk about how you don't like us.

29. ISO #829

you said:

notice the bolded, funny how most means most not all so other reasons are nto stated. which can be concluded as "i was insulting"

FYI mt title of my thing is so cool

SW is the greatest
    Lol ur so dumb.

you highlighted most and inferred meaning. I never implied it had anything to do with the post.

You can conclude anything, and you will because sw is a liar and delusional and you think she's amazing.

you're both awful people though :P
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #830

LOL, piece of advice. Read my post you quoted where I said there may be one or two people's opinions I care about here, but yours is never gonna be one of them.

And try to remember it the next time you feel the need to talk about how you don't like us.

oh you dont care but you keep replying to me, which means a part of you cares.

girl "I thought you were taking a break from the site" or "fms"

go away now.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

funny thing is i never brough up your therapy itself i asked you a genuine question about getting help, your the one who brought out that its spcificly therapy

you could jsut leave us be and deal with it but you clealry can not so lol
    right because sw came in and spouted all her bs, in which me and 3 other people on skype collectively rolled our eyes at.
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #834

LOL-You are such a liar. I saw your post.
    and yet, you and ika are the only 2 who care.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #835

let me guess, crypt and his 20 alts?
    LOL you'd be surprised how many people dislike you both.

Probably more than dislike me hehe
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #836

Lol ur so dumb.

you highlighted most and inferred meaning. I never implied it had anything to do with the post.

You can conclude anything, and you will because sw is a liar and delusional and you think she's amazing.

you're both wondeful people though :P
    well your admitting it here so lol

sw didnt edit her post either you did so double lol

i know we are wonderful people, its nice of you to say.

go away now.
    says the guy who keeps replying and keeps saying to go away when he himself said he was leaving the site as well

37. ISO #837

well your admitting it here so lol

sw didnt edit her post either you did so double lol

i know we are wonderful people, its nice of you to say.

says the guy who keeps replying and keeps saying to go away when he himself said he was leaving the site as well
    I left and came back, and didn't play fm's or comment on fm's or anything other than to vote for scummies. Then I came back. SW keeps saying every post that she's taking a break from fms. but continues to interact in fms just to prop ur ego up.

I bet you guys really are one person lol.

OH NO I EDITED A POST OR 3 OH NO. HE MUST BE THE DEVIL
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; March 24th, 2017 at 10:24 PM. Reason: editing it b/c ika and sw get mad when people edit posts
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #838

go away now.
    No, I said I always defend myself. Which means I'll keep responding. You are the one who said BYE but keeps posting.

39. ISO #839

right because sw came in and spouted all her bs, in which me and 3 other people on skype collectively rolled our eyes at.
    oh wow 4 people! thats sooooooo many

and yet, you and ika are the only 2 who care.
    you clearly care and appretly 3 OTHER people care too! LOL

LOL you'd be surprised how many people dislike you both.

Probably more than dislike me hehe
    you realzied i already said the site hates me yes? so IDGT? went you leaving orginaly becasue of how many people diliked you in games? LOL

I <3 SW

40. ISO #840

I left and came back, and didn't play fm's or comment on fm's or anything other than to vote for scummies. Then I came back. SW keeps saying every post that she's taking a break from fms. but continues to interact in fms just to prop ur ego up.

I bet you guys really are one person lol.
    mattzed and sevral other staffs already know we are 2 seprate entities.

shes doing what you are saying btw, shes not playing fms so LOL

No, I said I always defend myself. Which means I'll keep responding. You are the one who said BYE but keeps posting.
    IKR? its like he cant stop cus he cares too much

41. ISO #841

LOLOLOLOL ok ok defending urself when ur the main aggressor....right.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

oh wow 4 people! thats sooooooo many

you clearly care and appretly 3 OTHER people care too! LOL

you realzied i already said the site hates me yes? so IDGT? went you leaving orginaly becasue of how many people diliked you in games? LOL

I <3 SW
    I didnt leave because people disliked me. I left for personal reasons. And I didn't like how i was acting.

You and sw are nothing but delusional people who instigate issues then play victim. Trust me, more than 3 people are tried of you 2 and ur bs.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

LOL-Yes, Rep matters so much. IF someone's comment to you with a pos or neg next to it really makes or breaks you, you gotta get a life. It's the internet. Who cares?
    Lol it makes or breaks me? I dont care about my rep lol.

i'm saying my rep comments w/ positive rep for standing up to you 2 was my point. People dont want to get into 4 hour arguments with you, but A LOT of people dislike you both.

We get it, you're in a relationship and you remind everyone every thread.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #847

I didnt leave because people disliked me. I left for personal reasons. And I didn't like how i was acting.

You and sw are nothing but delusional people who instigate issues then play victim. Trust me, more than 3 people are tried of you 2 and ur bs.
    Yes here you are acting exactly as you were before so what happened?

im not playing victim im calling it as i see it.

if people have porblems then they can say it to our face or jsut not say anything. the fact you cant names names is kinda telling about the BS meter

48. ISO #848

You still denying you started the whole thing with that nasty personal comment that you erased and denied making?
    it doesn't matter if I did or didn't insult you.

Nothing you said I said was untrue.

You think you're better than all of us, and you think ika is the best player there is. And you just feed his ego all day long.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #849

Yes here you are acting exactly as you were before so what happened?

im not playing victim im calling it as i see it.

if people have porblems then they can say it to our face or jsut not say anything. the fact you cant names names is kinda telling about the BS meter

I could name plenty of names. I'm not going to, but I could.

I'm not acting how I was. I literally apologized when sw brought it up. and then said let's not argue 5 times and she continued to argue with me. So idc. WEEEEEE
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #850

You still denying you started the whole thing with that nasty personal comment that you erased and denied making?
    He will do it to the bitter end

Lol it makes or breaks me? I dont care about my rep lol.

i'm saying my rep comments w/ positive rep for standing up to you 2 was my point. People dont want to get into 4 hour arguments with you, but A LOT of people dislike you both.

We get it, you're in a relationship and you remind everyone every thread.
    you clealry do becasue you continue to respond

we already both know that people dislike us, its not uncommon in the internet so i dont get your point here. people can adress it via PM if they even liekd to. you keep saying its a LOT of people but im still waiting for this "people" to show up cus i find it to be more and more amusing you say that cus i can name sevral who hate me and i really dont give a shit

yup and ill keep on talking about how amazing SW is becasue shes just that, amazing