Stringless Tea Bags????
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Stringless Tea Bags????

I got some non-loose green tea the other day because I heard it was good.

To my dismay, the fucking tea bags don't have a string on them or anything. It's to be more eco-friendly, but you know how fucking annoying that shit is? Fuck the environment. It's a string and a staple.

And don't tell me to use a spoon to scoop that bitch out of the bottom. Fuck you.

@SuperJack , get your ass in here.

Anyone else hear of this shit?

Edit: I have figured out that if you get the bag wet on the top too, then it adheres to the mug more easily. But still, I'm .
    Last edited by Fury; July 1st, 2018 at 10:37 AM.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Stringless Tea Bags????

Lol you weak ass foreigners need a string?

We English have no need for pathetic strings, why do you think we have such a great teaspoon collection?
    We buy several hundred at a time.

Also, if we ever have a teapot, there again is no need for string?

Nothing like that last squeeze on the side of the cup with the spoon to get the last hit from the tea.

Also, why the fuck would we want our tea to taste of string?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol you weak ass foreigners need a string?

We English have no need for pathetic strings, why do you think we have such a great teaspoon collection?
    We buy several hundred at a time.

Also, if we ever have a teapot, there again is no need for string?

Nothing like that last squeeze on the side of the cup with the spoon to get the last hit from the tea.

Also, why the fuck would we want our tea to taste of string?
    I have much to learn...

I don't have my tea spoon any more, so I've been using bags until I got around to getting a new one (hmu with one you recommend though).

For places where you cannot have a teapot (maybe work), then bags are needed. Or do you keep a teaspoon with you there too?

And you don't submerge the string in the tea! It just keeps it from sinking! That's like saying you don't eat with a fork because you don't like the taste of metal!

5. ISO #5

Spoiler : ... :

What is that thread lol. JUST TAKE YOUR DAMN SPOON! Or a teapot, as SJ just said.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : ... :

What is that thread lol. JUST TAKE YOUR DAMN SPOON! Or a teapot, as SJ just said.
    I know there are multiple solutions! The internet isn't meant for rational discussion

The saying "penny-wise, pound foolish" applies here (albeit loosely). We're not going to save the fucking Earth by not including strings in tea. There are bigger fish to fry.

It's like trying to save the Earth by not washing forks with water. Let's use our natural, renewable saliva to cleanse forks! Lick it!!!!

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I know there are multiple solutions! The internet isn't meant for rational discussion

The saying "penny-wise, pound foolish" applies here (albeit loosely). We're not going to save the fucking Earth by not including strings in tea. There are bigger fish to fry.

It's like trying to save the Earth by not washing forks with water. Let's use our natural, renewable saliva to cleanse forks! Lick it!!!!
    Nah. Just spoons :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

Everywhere in the UK has access to teaspoons of some sort. It's a rule, if broken, punishable by death.

I mean, the worst you can get to is having to use those wooden sticks to remove the teabag. But if you are not some barbarian, you can just ask for a tea spoon. Or a plastic one.

There is no way you can remove a tea bag with string, without it dripping everywhere. You need a spoon.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Everywhere in the UK has access to teaspoons of some sort. It's a rule, if broken, punishable by death.

I mean, the worst you can get to is having to use those wooden sticks to remove the teabag. But if you are not some barbarian, you can just ask for a tea spoon. Or a plastic one.

There is no way you can remove a tea bag with string, without it dripping everywhere. You need a spoon.
    The string doesn't get wet!!! q.q

There is an end piece to it that keeps it weighted. It's American ingenuity.

Also, tea isn't that big over here. People drink it, but coffee is 30x more popular (ballpark estimate). These dumbasses don't have spoons everywhere.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If your tea is good, you should be able to eat the leaves. No need for some pesky bags.
    If you're at work or something, then sometimes you just want quick/decent tea!

Or what if the police call your house and tell you that a mass murder is about to try to kill you. Do you have TIME to brew loose tea? No! You throw a bag in an insulted mug and get the FUCK out of there.

Or would you rather die?

13. ISO #13