S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    I checked with Neptune and how it casts a shadow over Mars. Firebringer is Town this game. Although that he will have to make a tough decision. But don't worry, he will have someone he has forgotten return.
    Off to work now
    ~SJ

Meanwhile
    -vote Whad
    as Jupiter has a negative correlation with Pluto, clearly showing that he has some over worry over the fact FB has been RPing.
    My sights are onto you two.
    Your posts are very vague, and that is coming from me who is mixing role playing with thoughts.

Why do you think I am town?

~Widowmaker
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    What is Firebringer's tough decision? And who has he forgotten? Do you mean we should pressure someone who has posted and left? Please clarify.

Why don't you like that I didn't like Firebringer roleplaying?

What is *****? Why do people keep blocking out words.

Ok, noted. I never interacted with PtB before so I am unfamiliar with how that person posts.
    H.Y.D.R.A is auto blocked b/c matt wants everyone to call *****'s archons. Stupid censorship instilled by Donald Trump's rise to power.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    And this is why you sign if you are a hydr a. It is nearly impossible to read a multiheaded hydr a if people don't sign. It also always devolves into a shitfest of who is gonna sign and who isn't and why. It really isn't that hard of a request.

Also, hydras should never be read based on what someone normally does because people behave differently in hydras. A shy scum player will be more comfortable and vocal for example with a hydr a partner/s who enjoy playing scum.

~SW
    Ok good point.

Btw can you tell me what you think of Gyrlander and RLVG?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

@Firebringer and @Whad they're acting like a horoscope. It's intentionally vague so you can drive meaning from it and apply it to your life, so that it seems like it is real and talking to you, and not to millions of people who are reading the same thing and diving different things from it. It's a sham and hoax just like my marriage and something else here that will be revealed in due time, but it's not game related.

Neither was jack's message.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Is Eggy actually saying these things or are you putting words into his mouth?
    No, I put something else into his mouth.

I report everything back to eggy and eggy relays stuff to me. We've become really good friends. He's like a hug, have you ever met anyone that's like a hug? Comforting, soft, gentle, smells like deodorant and axe body spray?

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

I checked with Neptune and how it casts a shadow over Mars. Firebringer is Town this game. Although that he will have to make a tough decision. But don't worry, he will have someone he has forgotten return.
    Off to work now
    ~SJ

Meanwhile
    -vote Whad
    as Jupiter has a negative correlation with Pluto, clearly showing that he has some over worry over the fact FB has been RPing.
    ika voted Whad for too much setup spec but I've seen that before when he's been town so to me, it's NAI.

I think this post sucks for a variety of reasons. It's a quick driveby, it's a shitty reason to vote a person, its a town read with no reasoning, and it's got a bunch of fluff in it.

Now, I'm going back to sleep. Please @ us if any questions and I'll read and post more tomorrow while ika is at work after I sleep a bunch more.

~SW

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    More like, why is he a middleman for Eggy's speech rather than Eggy actually posting?
    B/c we decided that I will most likely be doing all of the talking. EGGY IS TRYING TO BECOME A MOTHER FUCKING DOCTOR. He'll post, but i'm posting right now, and since you're already confused with just me, we thought you delicate little snowflakes would be more confused if there were two of us.

14. ISO #164

Ok good point.

Btw can you tell me what you think of Gyrlander and RLVG?
    They are both null right now. I need to see a lot more than random comments and messing around before I can read them.

Also, for anyone that cares, I hate the censorship so just put a space in the word hydr a somewhere and that takes care of it. Hydras plural is not censored.

~SW

15. ISO #165

They are both null right now. I need to see a lot more than random comments and messing around before I can read them.

Also, for anyone that cares, I hate the censorship so just put a space in the word hydr a somewhere and that takes care of it. Hydras plural is not censored.

~SW
    What do you think of us

16. ISO #166

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    @Firebringer and @Whad they're acting like a horoscope. It's intentionally vague so you can drive meaning from it and apply it to your life, so that it seems like it is real and talking to you, and not to millions of people who are reading the same thing and diving different things from it. It's a sham and hoax just like my marriage and something else here that will be revealed in due time, but it's not game related.

Neither was jack's message.
    If this is about that Cancer post, how about you let them answer for it themselves?

OK, Good night.

~SW

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

If this is about that Cancer post, how about you let them answer for it themselves?

OK, Good night.

~SW
    B/c I'm not stupid and if you ever read a horoscope and then read their post you'd know exactly what SJ was trying to do.

Why don't you get off my back lady! (are you the girl or is ika, or are you both girls, guys? Sorry it was never made clear to me I dont think.)

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

@MattZed the "reply with quotes" button is fucking up quotes and RLVG is accusing me of trolling. Can someone fix?
    I'm not going to edit past posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    @MattZed Do scum have constant chat?
    No. All chats are night-chat only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

25. ISO #175

Off to work now
    ~SJ

Meanwhile
    -vote Whad

"You may find that others are hostile toward you today, Cancer. Try not to take it personally. Realize that there are other people and situations with which you can connect that will help bolster your ego instead of drag it down. Make deeper connections with your loved one tonight by indulging in some adventure fantasies. Shared experiences will be extremely rewarding at this time." https://www.horoscope.com/us/horoscop...ow.aspx?sign=4

Sorry for whatever i MAY DO IN THE FUTURE @Cancer

your horoscope is warning you about me

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

B/c I'm not stupid and if you ever read a horoscope and then read their post you'd know exactly what SJ was trying to do.

Why don't you get off my back lady! (are you the girl or is ika, or are you both girls, guys? Sorry it was never made clear to me I dont think.)
    Do you always fluff post this much? I would love to hear from your other hydr a partners soon. The strategy of only one posting kind of sucks. They can easily hide it out if you guys are scum.

~SW

pedit: Yeah, they are a zodiac sign but I don't see why on Earth you feel the need to come to their defense so much by insulting everyone's intelligence who has a problem with their one and only post.

Stop doing that. Let them speak for themselves.

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Sorry didn't mean edit past posts. Didn't know if someone could do a quick site maintenance to stop future. Seems to have self corrected though.
    There is nothing wrong with the site. Whad messed up a quote, and then you all kept quoting the broken message without fixing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

34. ISO #184

I am married to the job unfortunately.

Whats your thoughts on Grylander and Whad then?
    Whad is trying to read into bullshit and make reads off of it. I feel like it's not a pro town move. more like a "oh look shit poster maybe we can hide behind a pl" type move.

Has gyrlander even posted other than hi and bye? Null b/c I literally haven't paid attention to him other than him talking about how him and duck sucked big dick and that's why h.ydras should sign b/c they were fucking trolls. Other than that, useless.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you, but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true.

41. ISO #191

Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you, but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true.
    well in that kase
    -vote firebringer

ETU FB ETU?

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

I got you:
    -vote Cancer

Headshot.

~Widowmaker
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

My sights are onto you two.
    Your posts are very vague, and that is coming from me who is mixing role playing with thoughts.

Why do you think I am town?

~Widowmaker
    Same way I knew you was Scum last game.
    I Know You.
    -SJ

I'll read all this shit tonight. Hopefully Banana would be on at some point.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

I'll be relatively inactive for the first 12/16 hours of this game because I don't have a smartphone that allows me to play from in the middle of nowhere. But my activity will be higher on saturday morning.

(I'm in the GMT timezone)

I also probably will not be on for LYLO, because it occurs 3/4 hours before I typically wake up on a saturday lol.

49. ISO #199

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'll be relatively inactive for the first 12/16 hours of this game because I don't have a smartphone that allows me to play from in the middle of nowhere. But my activity will be higher on saturday morning.

(I'm in the GMT timezone)

I also probably will not be on for LYLO, because it occurs 3/4 hours before I typically wake up on a saturday lol.
    Naturally, I'll be on tonight and tomorrow night, too.

50. ISO #200

whad i was talking about my rvs vote (revote) - that i didnt feel doing it. he asked he was expecting it i explained how i was concidering it.

i never said i dont like to sort fire or implied it in any manner. I just didnt vote him in rvs to push him. i voted you to test your stance instead.

multibal means multi types of scum. tvs means nothinf as to one scum everyone else is town - so i wanted to know if he thinks exactly one of us is town or exactly one of us is scum