S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Efe isnt scum, like i have a real good feeling that Efe isnt scum here.
    Elaborate @Huey The Long , this is your first actually hot take in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Is there some statistic that Efe is always scum when this happens?
    I can't really remember Efe caring this much about getting lynched or not before tbh.
    Its A Proven Meta Fact Which I Even Agreed On

The Thing Is That Its All Wifom
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’ll let ozy update the table so we both match because I’m on my phone

-vote Efekannn02

L-2
    Spoiler : table :
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - there's something awfully fishy about this slot and it may not have anything to do with the game
    - No Read

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    OLD LIST, OUTDATED:

@Stealthbomber16 OOOO AAAAA WEWUWUEUWEUWEUWEUWUWU WEEEWOOOOO THAT EXISTS!!!

NEW LIST

Town core - will never lynch
    Magoroth, already explained in my last posts.
    Stealthbomber16, he's way too happy of being town lol, and he's scumhunting hard and genuinely; his interactions with Light just scream town.

Very strong townread
    OzyWho, already explained a lot about this read. Not putting him in the town core since I didn't read a part of the thread yet, and I fear that his activity and helpfulness dropped...

Strong-ish townread
    Light_Yagami... his play just doesn't make sense at all as scum. And by that, I mean it makes even less sense than it does if he's town.

Medium townread
    Blinkskater, he really looks like his town self but I can't put him higher than that, EVER. Every time I put him at the top of my list, he's scum lol. Unless he's somehow power-role-confirmed, he won't go higher than that.

Weak townread
    Vozztallah, where the hell are they? But outside of that, I liked the early posts from Naz.

Null : Everyone I don't talk about

Slightly scummy
    Caustic, he's obviously a smurf with experience, he was supposed to give an analysis, which did not happen. He also speaks the Queen Elizabeth I's English, to take Mag's words, which is just weird for someone who doesn't contribute lol.

Quite scummy
    Kovath, same reasons as my first list, but it got worse because time passed.
    Aamirus, still scummy, I still feel like she twists people's words. MAYBE that's her way of playing town, but I have big doubts.

Aamirus twisting words i have seen all the way back in my first game i played here, i cant remember if they were town then.

The Light one i totally disagree with, that soft claim that they brought up has really thrown me sideways is really god damn scummy to me.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Is there some statistic that Efe is always scum when this happens?
    I can't really remember Efe caring this much about getting lynched or not before tbh.
    EFE RETRACTED A TPR CLAIM? OKAY
    -vote Efekannn02
    L-2. Him caring so much about not getting lynched means that he's scum. Retracting claims means that he really cares here, I think.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

OLD LIST, OUTDATED:

NEW LIST

Stealthbomber16, he's way too happy of being town lol, and he's scumhunting hard and genuinely; his interactions with Light just scream town.

Very strong townread
    OzyWho, already explained a lot about this read. Not putting him in the town core since I didn't read a part of the thread yet, and I fear that his activity and helpfulness dropped...

Strong-ish townread
    Light_Yagami... his play just doesn't make sense at all as scum. And by that, I mean it makes even less sense than it does if he's town.

Medium townread
    Blinkskater, he really looks like his town self but I can't put him higher than that, EVER. Every time I put him at the top of my list, he's scum lol. Unless he's somehow power-role-confirmed, he won't go higher than that.

Weak townread
    Vozztallah, where the hell are they? But outside of that, I liked the early posts from Naz.

Slightly scummy
    Caustic, he's obviously a smurf with experience, he was supposed to give an analysis, which did not happen. He also speaks the Queen Elizabeth I's English, to take Mag's words, which is just weird for someone who doesn't contribute lol.

Quite scummy
    Aamirus, still scummy, I still feel like she twists people's words. MAYBE that's her way of playing town, but I have big doubts.

Why aren’t you voting me then? I’ve been at the bottom of your list all game long. Also, what part of the game are you saying you didn’t read in the section about Ozy?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #809

EFE RETRACTED A TPR CLAIM? OKAY
    -vote Efekannn02
    L-2. Him caring so much about not getting lynched means that he's scum. Retracting claims means that he really cares here, I think.
    I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I FREAKING DONT HAVE A META AND THAT ITS ALL WIFOM!!!

LYNCH ME AND MAKE ME FLIP GREEN FFS! I'VE HAD IT TRYING TO PLAY MORE SERIOUS IF ITS ONLY GONNA GET ME LYNCHED
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #810
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why aren’t you voting me then? I’ve been at the bottom of your list all game long. Also, what part of the game are you saying you didn’t read in the section about Ozy?
    this is a great question tbh @Marshmallow Marshall

11. ISO #811

Uhh what? First of all, that's L-3.

I'm not really against that lynch, but... where is it coming from? I don't see the progression from anyone at all.
    lol I forgot I was voting him

I just want to see where this goes right now
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I FREAKING DONT HAVE A META AND THAT ITS ALL WIFOM!!!

LYNCH ME AND MAKE ME FLIP GREEN FFS! I'VE HAD IT TRYING TO PLAY MORE SERIOUS IF ITS ONLY GONNA GET ME LYNCHED
    Im Saltykannn02 And For Once I Wish To Be Scum...
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #813

OLD LIST, OUTDATED:

NEW LIST

Very strong townread

Strong-ish townread

Medium townread

Weak townread

Slightly scummy

Quite scummy

huey, solid, varcron, efe - you should have reads on them tbh.
    Spoiler : update :
    MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - there's something awfully fishy about this slot and it may not have anything to do with the game
    - No Read

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818
    Ganelon

also very very important question
    has anyone advocated policy lynches this game?

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820
    Ganelon

Very curious why that is.
    I dare say top 5 people who try to scumhunt/solve the game.
    hes more reserved this game

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Elaborate @Huey The Long, this is your first actually hot take in the game.
    So Efe's earlier TPR claims and night action talked screamed to me like a Citizen tryna bait something to him which is why i said multiple times that i dont wanna reveal why i think Efe is town. Efe claiming citizen now may seem to go against that but i will not be surprised if he comes back and claims TPR later or even a Neutral role if am i being honest. I also have a gut feeling that Efe isnt Scum. I have played with Efe enough that i think i can tell when he is acting more scummy then towny or whatever.

I understand a Policy lynch and if you do Policy lynch him then i am not gonna be super angry cause i do understand he can get annoying and we would only be losing a citizen (unless Efe is doing the mega wifom which is totally possible). For now i think best suggestion for Efe is in part ignore him but also dont, as with everything their is a chance he is scum and its all a ploy but i just have a real gut feeling that aint it along with all the above.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    For an archon account vosstallah have been excruciatingly quiet
    I dunno about naz but Voss is actually busy, I know cuz I've spoken to him.
    (no this isn't OGC)

25. ISO #825

Very curious why that is.
    I dare say top 5 people who try to scumhunt/solve the game.
    What? No.

Not bottom 5 but very much middle of the road. I feel like he’s been the guy slinging iddy biddy things from the sidelines all game

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    The hell mag, i am a good member of the town and you come out and do me like this, place a spike in my side.
    I have spoken of my reads in part here is a quick rundown of everyone i can remember. Please keep in mind i havent read really anything before page 12 (in 50 page mode) and probably wont.

Solid D - Town lean (gut read)
    Light - Scum Lean
    Efe - Town Lean (reasons i wont reveal now)
    Stealth - Town
    Mag - Town Lean
    MM - Neut
    Ozy - Town Lean
    Caustic - Scum lean (he has said like nothing and said he will do analysis yet aint here, i am guilty of this myself in the past doesnt make it less scummy)
    Blink - Idk she hasnt posted in a while also if i try and read blink ill be wrong cause last time i read blink i was very wrong till end game.
    Aamirus - Neutral but leaning on a scum lean if ya get me, i dont like some of the things he has said.
    I have no reads on the other 4, it may be because i havent read like 600 posts but ya know they will come as time goes on.
    So you're magically townreading Efe out of nowhere, and claim to not have read anything before page 12, which means before post 600... What the hell?
    Also, you just called @blinkskater "she". Lmao.

Bumping that guy in the "slightly scummy" category.

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Efekannn02 (7 [L-1]):
    OzyWho, Magoroth, aamirus, Marshmallow Marshall, Chip Skylark, Stealthbomber16, Solid D.
    OzyWho (1 [L-7]):
    blinkskater
    Solid D. (1 [L-7]):
    Efekannn02
    blinkskater (1 [L-7]):
    Varcron
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-7]):
    Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-7]):
    Huey The Long

30. ISO #830
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

fuck hammering

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    COWARD!
    Behaving like a jester on the stand in the mod doesn’t work why do you think it will work here

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    also very very important question
    has anyone advocated policy lynches this game?
    btw this

37. ISO #837

We have 24 hours left, no, more then 24 hours left in the game and yall are putting the man to hammer already? In that Efe pile is at least one scum, maybe a second scum. Im sure in those not here we have at least 1 scum.

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842
    Ganelon

If you knew my private notes about him on D1 last game...
    Its night and day tbh.

Can't even compare his last games D1 to this. Way more effort putting in here.
    well he's more active of course but he's not really fighting the tide much, or even trying to get anyone lynchd
    none of his opinions have been uncontroversial

43. ISO #843

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -unvote

Woah it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet. Consider my vote still on Efe for EOD but why end so early?
    Holy shit and we have 840 posts

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    this is a great question tbh @Marshmallow Marshall
    True that lol. I tried to vote her, but the game would have just turned in a duel of word twists, with how she's playing. I feel like D1 being about who we should lynch, who is the early town core, etc. is more productive than the duel it would give. Don't you worry, Aamirus, you'll have my vote soon enough lol.

Also, I did forget to add Efe in my list : he goes in a "Scummy" category, below the "Quite scummy" one. Caring so much about himself and not even trying to help town a single bit is his pure scum meta, in addition to the fact that it's purely and horribly scummy lol.

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847
    Ganelon

well naz always asks for policy lynches so its not AI

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850