User Tag List

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Where the fuck you at Marshall?
    Where is the response?
    The vote on you are literally the people who voted Wiisp.
    Shouldn’t that be something tht makes you wonder about yourself?

You have been a scum suspect for some people from the beginning. I’ve posted some
    Thoughts about your interactions with Wiisp.
    Care to respond? At all?

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait what the hell, I'm at L-1???

I would appreciate to AT LEAST not be turbolynched, and even more to not get lynched at all lol. How in the world am I scum?? Gonna read, because there's literally one page since the flip happened, and I'm instantly at L-1. Which already is something that should make you think a little bit about what you're doing
    ...have u read the page yet? =(

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Just woke up I agree if that's all that Marshall had to say after being at L1 this Lynch is completely validated.

Also it makes Mafia menace look bad 4 straight up disappearing while Marshall has been on L1. Marshall flips scum I'm re-evaluating Menace.

Stealth just deserves to be lynched for not putting in any shred of effort into the game.

Yagami is 100% scum for me so I'm going to humor his idea. But if Marshall flips town he dies next

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Damus is at least trying so if he's wolf he gets to win
    this is pretty much my thoughts as well. Removing my meta of feeling him being less combative i have no reason to scumread him anyways.

if ur scum at least u made the game entertaining xD Yagami is still here posting so i dont mind saving him for further back in the PoE. stealth or MM sure. MafiaMenace came off pushing at yagami pretty.... heavily? as well as wiisp (this i will have to double check) during his lynch. came off odd for how strong it was. but, i like new people =D so it can live!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    this is pretty much my thoughts as well. Removing my meta of feeling him being less combative i have no reason to scumread him anyways.

if ur scum at least u made the game entertaining xD Yagami is still here posting so i dont mind saving him for further back in the PoE. stealth or MM sure. MafiaMenace came off pushing at yagami pretty.... heavily? as well as wiisp (this i will have to double check) during his lynch. came off odd for how strong it was. but, i like new people =D so it can live!
    Yeah man same
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #1061

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I am hard concerned because based on Marshalls posts I do not believe he is reading the same game that the rest of us are.
    In marshs defense i got good feelings from his posts, dont seem fake, seems genuinley un-informed, if hes scum he has gotten a lot better at faking that stuff

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

Damus in a hypothetical world there you are a wolf, how would you feel about Wisp "buddying" you like he did at the start of the game?
    IMO weak.
    If I accept the buddying its suspicious due to being done at the beginning of the game
    If i reject the buddying it guarantees Wiisp/Damus has to be resolved as potential W/V
    I can only assume that Wiisp attempted to utilize the good feelies the two of us have to his advantage; Eg the Pocket attempt.

15. ISO #1065

Wiisp/Damus being W/W is stronger served as natural paranoia of each other but begrudging acceptance of the necessity that each lives for analytical reasons.
    I would have said something like

Wiisp has strong scum equity but there is no post that reads as stronger pings than anything Noz_Bugz has posted.

I strongly believe that scum need each other to win and bussing attempts are level 0 plays that won't win the game.
    I would have attempted to save Wiisp and mislynch Noz.

I will tell you that. the only world where Damus/Wiisp are both W/W and made the plays they made, is a world where Blinkskater is ALSO wolf with them.

16. ISO #1066

IMO weak.
    If I accept the buddying its suspicious due to being done at the beginning of the game
    If i reject the buddying it guarantees Wiisp/Damus has to be resolved as potential W/V
    I can only assume that Wiisp attempted to utilize the good feelies the two of us have to his advantage; Eg the Pocket attempt.
    I got the same feelings you describe you got from wisp, with SB16 onto you aswell.

I think it could have maybe been a pre planned thing between wisp and stealth to possibly pocket you, incase either of them flipped it would implicate you, ao i think stealth could easily be wolfs with wisp.

17. ISO #1067

When I think about Marshall I am greatly concerned that Marshall is not capable of this play level. The Wolf Marshall that I know gets too invested in the game and makes slips. This Marshall legit feels uninformed and has too much hyper focus on me to be real.

But I have a hard time imagining Scum SB pinging Otaku to play.

18. ISO #1068

When I think about Marshall I am greatly concerned that Marshall is not capable of this play level. The Wolf Marshall that I know gets too invested in the game and makes slips. This Marshall legit feels uninformed and has too much hyper focus on me to be real.

I dont believe that Blinkskater would enter the game and bring focus onto Wiisp and pull votes that direction. if Blink was Wolf

19. ISO #1069

Wiisp/Damus being W/W is stronger served as natural paranoia of each other but begrudging acceptance of the necessity that each lives for analytical reasons.
    I would have said something like

Wiisp has strong scum equity but there is no post that reads as stronger pings than anything Noz_Bugz has posted.

I strongly believe that scum need each other to win and bussing attempts are level 0 plays that won't win the game.
    I would have attempted to save Wiisp and mislynch Noz.

I will tell you that. the only world where Damus/Wiisp are both W/W and made the plays they made, is a world where Blinkskater is ALSO wolf with them.
    Lol the bottom part bugs me a bit because you could replace my name with distorted/sb16, so yeah theres that, solely implicating me is kinda scummish.

Altho i do agree with you about bussing in that situation being a cop out as i would have done everything i could to save wisp myself if i was a wolf, the easy way out is fine i tuess in an essence of winning but when it comes down to it i would rather win by actually playing the game of mafia and trying wolf it up and save my ally.

20. ISO #1070

i feel those feels too, that would mean it's exactly Menace and Yagami. But MM just dissapearing itls straight up lynch worthy, and just as bad as noz's defense lol

21. ISO #1071

I dont believe that Blinkskater would enter the game and bring focus onto Wiisp and pull votes that direction. if Blink was Wolf
    That is a correct assumption, i may have brought some heat to wisps game, but called his change of heart on how hes playing genuine with logical reasoning etc

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

Just woke up I agree if that's all that Marshall had to say after being at L1 this Lynch is completely validated.

Also it makes Mafia menace look bad 4 straight up disappearing while Marshall has been on L1. Marshall flips scum I'm re-evaluating Menace.

Stealth just deserves to be lynched for not putting in any shred of effort into the game.

Yagami is 100% scum for me so I'm going to humor his idea. But if Marshall flips town he dies next
    if marshall is scum its gg lol
    other than that you act like thats the only reason for a disappearance, i had shit to do

also i misread this post i first thought it said if marshall flips town
    that was the thing that set me off on blink

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    if marshall is scum its gg lol
    other than that you act like thats the only reason for a disappearance, i had shit to do

also i misread this post i first thought it said if marshall flips town
    that was the thing that set me off on blink
    I mean its not much to go off, but it's deffinitly worth a re-evaluation of yah just in case.

Again i think you've been relevant enough compared to other players. But marshall flilping scum kind of clears yagami since thats who hes pushing and wants to see lynched making imo a scum between you and sb16

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

yo blink lets do noz first
    hes my most confident scumread as well as my most solid read
    its one thing being a jokey guy
    its another having almost no serious posts in a serious game

the fact that some part of you switched after a iso was made on you makes me doubt you more fam
    the tone switch sus as hell but ill give you your chance to prove me wrong

-vote Wiisp

btw vc means votecount so wherever the hell you guys are reading this please inform me
    Hmm

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Noz_Bugz
    This vote when i asked yagami to vote someone because he was being funny LOL he knew just from reading the thread that i was scumreading him and noz the hardest so he votes noz with no explanation.

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    honestly tho, if Light is actually town, then the people that are afraid to bury him are the ones that are scum imo
    Jesus christ this post by wisp is just setting up for a yagami green flip imo.

Fuck man yagami if you're town i'm just going to cry straight up tears

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

Yeah fuck this sorry guys lol
    -vote light_yagami
    I am also talking myself into MisguidedTownMarshallTM
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Yes Goof Let The Light Of Hope Fade From This Town.. When The Light Burns Out Mafia Are Assured Victory.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100