4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    you say you dont get what i mean about apathy
    but just read this

thats apathetic asf
    I'm saying i personally dont think they are apathetic, just my take. You can feel free to think otherwise
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

7. ISO #807

Day is now over! Stand by for Day end post as I am in the middle of something atm lol.

Wiisp (4 [L-2]):
    Distorted, Damus_Graves, MafiaMenace, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16, Noz_Bugz
    Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-4]):
    Wiisp, Marshmallow Marshall
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #808

Day 2 has Ended and Day 3 has begun!

The Town decided to lynch Wiisp!

Their Alignment was Mafia

With 8 players alive it is 5 votes to hammer.

Day 3 ends in 48 hrs will input timer later again

Last edited by AIVION; June 5th, 2019 at 12:40 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Just woke up, i think yagami and damus get a pass today, scum wiisp would never put an ally on L1 early on day 1 and call for a hammer, its just not logical. At the moment damus looks better, even tho his vote was just a sheep vote , he was still on the wisp train and easily could have saved him if they were allys.

I am not locking in Damus as town but i'm rolling with Wisp jist TMI ing Damus as town and trying to pocket him.

My poe for today is Noz, Sb16, MM.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Also after skimming EOD a few thoughts popped in my head.

In no way am i clearing yagami now i may have jumped tp conclusion. WIISP and Noz were on when yagami was put on L1 with WIISP calling for the hammer. This interaction doesn't seem natural. With Noz unvotin right away i think that could have been a planned ploy in scumchat.

Wolves would know town would be weary of hammering that early, and with wolf wisp and wolf (noz) being on that goes along with my theory of wisp/yagami/noz.

I also need to lookback on stealths ISO and see if any interactions with wiisp ping me.

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @blinkskater

I had posted reasonings on Wiisp being scum from my POV.
    This game is full of scummy individuals so locking down a vote wasn’t easy.
    However I kept coming back to Wiisp and his oddball confidence in my
    Alignment.

Either way
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Yeah fair enough, i'm more along the lines of you're town for now but if i need to re evaluate you later i will.

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    lets fucking go called it
    This is so scummy it hurts me deep down inside.

How you gonna come on here and say this when you didn't want to place a vote there, didn't eant to push his lynch. Try and get ppl to vote there, prove why this slot is scum...

Yet he was scum in every world, this does not show ur big towny balls, it shows ur tiny wolfy ones.

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    -vote Noz_bugz

life is hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Noz_Bugz
    Ooops
    -vote wiisp
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    the first vote was better
    Oh Why Was That.. And I Dont Even Remember What My First Vote Was..
    Come on lol these guys are clearly scum together.

24. ISO #824

I'm personally clearing MM today due to his day 1 content none of it feels forced as i can usually tell if it does when hes scum his tone is pure. We are not voting there today.

I ask all votes be removed off of MM today and directed at Noz and Yagami.

I'm giving stealth a pass today due tp being the wagon that wiisp was on before i subbed in and the game seemed like it was stagnant.

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

oooh boy

Town Reads
    MM-Generally well thought out and contribuitive posts. However i could be dead wrong here so theres that.
    Damus-I can't really find a reason for Damus to be scum. All of their posts have been towny to me.
    Light-I dont think Light is scum, his train D1 had zero resistance on it which to me signals scum was on it
    Null Reads or Idfk
    Wiisp-To me their D1 was super scummy along w/ early D2. However I'm starting to think they could be town from their recent posts.
    Stealth/Mafia-I just personally can't get a good read on them. So he falls under Null for me.
    The dirty dirty scum reads
    Distorted-This is my least confident scum read. Being absent for long stretches of time isn't the distorted I know personally. While he did have another game his posting on D1 was very NAI to me. He generally falls under here for his D1 posting
    Otaku-INACTIVE BITCH. BEGONE THOT!
    Noz was not on the stealth train from what I have read.
    This is their most recent read list.

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

oooh boy

Town Reads
    MM-Generally well thought out and contribuitive posts. However i could be dead wrong here so theres that.
    Damus-I can't really find a reason for Damus to be scum. All of their posts have been towny to me.
    Light-I dont think Light is scum, his train D1 had zero resistance on it which to me signals scum was on it
    Null Reads or Idfk
    Wiisp-To me their D1 was super scummy along w/ early D2. However I'm starting to think they could be town from their recent posts.
    Stealth/Mafia-I just personally can't get a good read on them. So he falls under Null for me.
    The dirty dirty scum reads
    Distorted-This is my least confident scum read. Being absent for long stretches of time isn't the distorted I know personally. While he did have another game his posting on D1 was very NAI to me. He generally falls under here for his D1 posting
    Otaku-INACTIVE BITCH. BEGONE THOT!
    I want to tell you that I read this as a wolf read list
    There is minimal content in this list and you provided yourself on out for almost every read provided here.
    Your scum reads are based on activity even though there is plenty of content to get stronger reasonings for scum reading people.
    Your null reads see week and the only strong town read here is light with the vote train thing.

34. ISO #834

What are you getting at here?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm personally clearing MM today due to his day 1 content none of it feels forced as i can usually tell if it does when hes scum his tone is pure. We are not voting there today.

I ask all votes be removed off of MM today and directed at Noz and Yagami.

I'm giving stealth a pass today due tp being the wagon that wiisp was on before i subbed in and the game seemed like it was stagnant.

I will properly avenge you @aamirus

Just woke up, i think yagami and damus get a pass today, scum wiisp would never put an ally on L1 early on day 1 and call for a hammer, its just not logical. At the moment damus looks better, even tho his vote was just a sheep vote , he was still on the wisp train and easily could have saved him if they were allys.

I am not locking in Damus as town but i'm rolling with Wisp jist TMI ing Damus as town and trying to pocket him.

My poe for today is Noz, Sb16, MM.

This is so scummy it hurts me deep down inside.

How you gonna come on here and say this when you didn't want to place a vote there, didn't eant to push his lynch. Try and get ppl to vote there, prove why this slot is scum...

Yet he was scum in every world, this does not show ur big towny balls, it shows ur tiny wolfy ones.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846