S-FM Black Flag - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    What do you say about distorted read on you?
    I think he has tunnel vision in a similar way that I was tunneling aamirus. He is probably town, albeit misguided. I also see his paranoia as a town tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

@Damus_Graves
    I would say that the only half-decent reason for not voting otaku at this point is that he seems to not care, but thats quite level-0, the wolfs arent going to be the ones with consistent thoughts, they are the ones that will pop in with confidence on one person

I am literally town-leaning you for the exact reasons you say you should be town-leaned for, and you are saying I am trying to pocket you, it really makes no sense, if anything this is towny paranoia.
    Do you have a stance on Noz, because he is the one that I keep going back and fourth on

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

Marshall.

Wiisp also didn’t want me to die. And stated so but didn’t take action.
    What do you make of that
    dude... how much harder do you want me to play to save you, in the past I was able to play during my shifts but my new manager makes that impossible, shes psychotic, I explained why you lynch was bad day 1, idk how that is not trying to save you

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

I like MM this game, way more than I did in my past games
    stealth's #548 is one of the strongest reasons why we should vote him, the way he discredits than Aam lynch is honestly one of the wolfiest posts this game
    though I dont really see anyone trying to save stealth currently, they may appear more towards EoD though if he is actually scum

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Playing This Game Strategically Different Then Previous Games.
    "I finally rolled scum"

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Everyone Can Act Townie In Their Words Its The Votes That Matter In A Set Up Like This.. And Im Convinced There Was At Least One Other Scum On The Aarmiurs Lynch
    "here is some true information for town"

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

oooh boy

Town Reads
    MM-Generally well thought out and contribuitive posts. However i could be dead wrong here so theres that.
    Damus-I can't really find a reason for Damus to be scum. All of their posts have been towny to me.
    Light-I dont think Light is scum, his train D1 had zero resistance on it which to me signals scum was on it
    Null Reads or Idfk
    Wiisp-To me their D1 was super scummy along w/ early D2. However I'm starting to think they could be town from their recent posts.
    Stealth/Mafia-I just personally can't get a good read on them. So he falls under Null for me.
    The dirty dirty scum reads
    Distorted-This is my least confident scum read. Being absent for long stretches of time isn't the distorted I know personally. While he did have another game his posting on D1 was very NAI to me. He generally falls under here for his D1 posting
    Otaku-INACTIVE BITCH. BEGONE THOT!
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

question, I really dont see how Damus' vote was an omgus?
    This is actually a really scummy vote by wiisp =\

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

question, I really dont see how Damus' vote was an omgus?

I wanna OMGUs I think
    -vote aamirus

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

@Noz_Bugz
    Zero resistance? if thats the case, wolves just push there buddies early, and then it locks them as town for the rest of the game
    which actually happened in my first game on mafia scum
    never said i was a mafiia expert lmao
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

18. ISO #568

maybe I have to go reread? i kinda shot that off on a wim, from my head, I dont recall an omgus?
    ill go ISO him I guess
    You usually have really good thread awareness and keep up on the reading. This is a low activity game so easy to keep up on. I have quoted his vote MULTIPLE times in this game so far, even just the last few pages have it quoted. This actually really raises suspicion if you are actually reading ot just popping in to post enough to look towny.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

maybe I have to go reread? i kinda shot that off on a wim, from my head, I dont recall an omgus?
    ill go ISO him I guess
    You usually have really good thread awareness and keep up on the reading. This is a low activity game so easy to keep up on. I have quoted his vote MULTIPLE times in this game so far, even just the last few pages have it quoted. This actually really raises suspicion if you are actually reading ot just popping in to post enough to look towny.

Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-2]):
    Distorted, Damus_Graves, Wiisp, Marshmallow Marshall

Light_Yagami (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16

Otakudweeb69 (1 [L-5]):
    Noz_Bugz

MafiaMenace (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami

Noz_Bugz (1 [L-5]):
    MafiaMenace

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    good thread awareness? must have been a good first two games here then, because I am known on every site I play on for forgetting and not reading, and being super pre-emptive

23. ISO #573

aamirus voted him, then he voted aamirus for literally 0 reason. and that became the days lynch. his reason was "OMGus" vote.
    but the concerning part is u not realizing any of this. it was the lynch yesterday, and it was discussed D2 pretty heavily be my and damus.

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

aamirus voted him, then he voted aamirus for literally 0 reason. and that became the days lynch. his reason was "OMGus" vote.
    ok its an omgus vote, are omgus votes scummy? yes? does that make him scum? no... because we dont live in a level zero worlds, and "mafia tells" being solidified
    as common, make them easier to be misused

on a micro level, its not the best post, but its not really that scummy, look at his self-awareness in calling it an omgus? what scum does that?

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

ok its an omgus vote, are omgus votes scummy? yes? does that make him scum? no... because we dont live in a level zero worlds, and "mafia tells" being solidified
    as common, make them easier to be misused

on a micro level, its not the best post, but its not really that scummy, look at his self-awareness in calling it an omgus? what scum does that?
    when everyone is trolling and open wolfing he then takes the opportunity to do just that. You were complaining about the open wolfing D1, yet are defending it during a vote that led to a mislynch. your play this game is completely confusing me from what im used to from you.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

when everyone is trolling and open wolfing he then takes the opportunity to do just that. You were complaining about the open wolfing D1, yet are defending it during a vote that led to a mislynch. your play this game is completely confusing me from what im used to from you.
    this is so short-sided, his vote is not the cause of Aam's demise, and him stating he's omgus'ing is not open wolfing

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

this is so short-sided, his vote is not the cause of Aam's demise, and him stating he's omgus'ing is not open wolfing
    it started the train and people following onto it. so yes, i believe if damus didnt vote aamirus, she would not have been lynched.

"OMGUS vote is scummy" according to ur own post

"Openyl stating doing something scummy" = open wolfing. lol where am i wrong here?

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

I've been busy recently and forgot to set up the timer.

The day ends in 10 and a half hours from this post.

I will make sure to create a proper timer for day 3. There also won't be a break this time more than likely.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

it started the train and people following onto it. so yes, i believe if damus didnt vote aamirus, she would not have been lynched.

"OMGUS vote is scummy" according to ur own post

"Openyl stating doing something scummy" = open wolfing. lol where am i wrong here?
    yikes

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600