S-FM Black Flag - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I have a scumread on light just due to how he is playing more seirously than usual... odd coming from him.

How do you feel about stealth though as well? he was not on the early light train but was around for it.

Potential for a team. Stealth has been higher in activity but almost smug behavior.
    They haven’t interacted much.
    I read stealth as scum because of that. I have to refresh myself on his posts to be clearwr

2. ISO #502

what examples though? you guys made a pocket joke in the first posts - where has he tried to do it? which townread does he have btw and what controlled voting........ im just not seeing any of where your thoughts are coming from. stop telling them to the host privately and start posting shit in the thread.
    eh that was a little harsh at the end when i reread that... lol you have been posting in the thread so im not saying ur not... but im just not seeing the evidence behind the arguments. there is so little to work with =\

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    either way, Damus is a poor lynch as I think his thoughts suffice enough to give us reason to believe he is actually trying to hunt
    Aamirus, otaku are the safest bet with how little information we have right now
    multi-tabling is fun, work till midnight, posting now, will be around for EoD, depending on how busy my store is, since I have to run it

Top town would probably being Damus, not getting the same feelings as I did in his scum game, where it felt like he was controlling the narrative,
    everything here just feels natural. From a game state read and typical Light meta, he probably isn't scum, would have been interesting to see his train actually
    get hammered though. I also liked Maniacs Posts, forgot why though

Possible Scum
    Noz? Stealth? idk how possible it is for them to be mafia together
    Noz for reasons I have stated
    Stealth for aggressiveness, he says its his personality trait, but idk?

MM exists, need more time with him

going to try to break up this Damus wagon in the mean time
    the only bad thing about Damus so far, is that he was the counter-train to a town wagon, but on a macro level is he still relatively townie, I would not humor is lynch today off Day 1's Final VC

You don’t see a pocket attempt here?

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    alright now i see where ur coming from there. also seems to be passively townreading people and being cautious about making scumreads.

I will say though, in the MU game with stealth he was very aggressive, and was scum. so aggressive stealth is a scum meta for him.

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

btw, last game u were umm 'non-combative' with me you were scum =P every other game when we are TvT its never this clean.
    and this entire time you havnt yet questioned my alignment, if im scumpainting you, or any of that. you kinda rolled with the punches, played slighgtly defensive, then accepted you "should have played differently". all that strikes me as a scum trying to avoid spotlight during aggression.

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Mafia menace said he was building a case on me, he never posted it. where is the case? @MafiaMenace
    oh you mean the case on you
    dawg i openly stated how hard it was

"i read back and half of what was said so far is not at all serious and completely ironic so im now mad because my case had no merit"
    im pretty sure you responded to it to

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Once again, where is aamirus? We have been acting similarly unhelpful. What are your thoughts about aami
    In a graveyard. Because of... this?
    I wanna OMGUs I think
    -vote aamirus
    An OMGUS vote... 1h before EoD, and it was never removed. It led to a lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote aamirus

Would rather not have damus die today for no reason tyvm
    That's at least a SLIGHTLY ok reason, although I don't like it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote aamirus
    Hope That Answers Your Question

That's literally the train that ended D1, with no mess whatsoever. I'm starting to believe in the "dead air, dead villager" theory... Now, what's the info we get from this?

Not much, because the lynch has not been discussed. It just happened out of nowhere. However, we have some noteworthy things : Stealth voted Aamirus to not see Damus lynched. I don't think he would say that to a scummate; that being said, he's quite bold so I do not 100% exclude a SvS there, since both are scummy.
    We also have Light just voting to "answer" noz's question about who he would like to see lynched. NO REASON STATED. This gets us nowhere, and although I don't think he is scum rn because of the huge lack of resistance on his train, that was extremely anti-town because it cut us our most precious info : the EoD one.
    Then there's Damus OMGUSing aamirus a thousand years later, and it's how the train started. Keeping an OMGUS until EoD and see the voted person is.... weird, at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

ill need to start getting into the game more tomorrow - i am really disconnected from the tone of it =( but 3am now and exausted so going to head to bed.

i have no idea when the days ending so
    -vote stealthbomber16
    going to leave my vote there for the night.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

I’m ok with this pressure.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

We got info from the EoD flip.
    What do you mean we got cut from that important info?
    The flip, sure. The PROCESS to get the flip, however, was much less helpful than a legit discussion that lasts for pages... We need that info, especially in this setup. All I can do with that info is make me suspicious of everyone on the train lol

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The flip, sure. The PROCESS to get the flip, however, was much less helpful than a legit discussion that lasts for pages... We need that info, especially in this setup. All I can do with that info is make me suspicious of everyone on the train lol
    You have info from the process the flip happened.
    Stealth is aggressive but resistant to start a train
    Light is uninvested and prefers sheeping.
    Damus appears to be ringleader of a collection of votes. (Timeframe votes happened after my OMGUS)

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

You have info from the process the flip happened.
    Stealth is aggressive but resistant to start a train
    Light is uninvested and prefers sheeping.
    Damus appears to be ringleader of a collection of votes. (Timeframe votes happened after my OMGUS)
    Hey Im Invested And I Have Plan To Catch The Scum.. Will I Fill You In.. Absolutely When I Find Em All.. Think I Found 1 Already..

28. ISO #528

Marshall.

Wiisp also didn’t want me to die. And stated so but didn’t take action.
    What do you make of that
    Interesting, didn't see that part. Don't know about what it means, since I don't think he was very vocal about it (Unless I missed a big part somewhere).

29. ISO #529

Hey Im Invested And I Have Plan To Catch The Scum.. Will I Fill You In.. Absolutely When I Find Em All.. Think I Found 1 Already..
    I don’t believe you.
    Town only has to Lynch 2 scum to win.
    Finding one is 50 to victory.
    So put up or put up cause I ain’t about waitjg.

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Hmm, potential pocket attempt indeed. @Wiisp Do you disagree with my points on Damus?

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

@Light_Yagami stop confusing people and keeping your reads for yourself intentionally, it's antitown.

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

I Think Noz_Bugz Is Scum Because, Of Following My Vote Could Be Town Sheeping Where I Go.. But I Find It Unlikely Based On Over All Vote Pattern.
    You just said the vote pattern was that he "sheeped you"... which I doubt, honestly. Not that Noz would sheep, but that someone would sheep you intentionally.
    My point is, you can't say that with the vote pattern he has it could be town, but it's unlikely because of the vote pattern: that's circular and contradictory.

If that's your "I caught one scum", then it's quite.... light.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Its Pro Town When You Dont Know Who You Can Trust..
    No it's not, as people have been telling you for several games now. RETAINING INFORMATION IS ANTI-TOWN BECAUSE INFORMATION IS TOWN'S WEAPON. Few exceptions to this are in setups with special power roles. There are no power roles here. dont do it.

44. ISO #544

You just said the vote pattern was that he "sheeped you"... which I doubt, honestly. Not that Noz would sheep, but that someone would sheep you intentionally.
    My point is, you can't say that with the vote pattern he has it could be town, but it's unlikely because of the vote pattern: that's circular and contradictory.

If that's your "I caught one scum", then it's quite.... light.
    Why Did You Say My Name At The End There.. Seems Quite Odd Like Your Thought Trailed Off..

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

No it's not, as people have been telling you for several games now. RETAINING INFORMATION IS ANTI-TOWN BECAUSE INFORMATION IS TOWN'S WEAPON. Few exceptions to this are in setups with special power roles. There are no power roles here. dont do it.
    Well I Was Gonna Wait Till Noz Moved The Vote Again To Confirm My Thought But Hey.. You Guys Pushed Me To Reveal What I Have ATM.. So Yeah..

48. ISO #548

expected... lol
    Yeah the damus lynch was shit. Damus has been a consistent townread for me all game. Call me scum for saying he isn’t a scumread. Whatever. I’d also have done the same if otaku were a building train. Or if Light were a building train.

first pro town post i really like from noz
    I fail to see how this is any different from me saying that we should lynch aamirus yesterday. The only difference is that we now know aamirus is town. Otaku could very well be town as well. With that said, I am on board for an otaku lynch today.

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    dude im so tired LOL
    Thoughts on dist and damus interactions? You can definitely get thoughts from that. I believe my thought is that dist is town and that I want to lynch from the lurker pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550