Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I saw you was against lynches at all, what happened to you, scumreads made you change opinion ?
    I actually agreed early one we needed to be able to pressure to be able to see infos in the flips. Kinda missed that and I feel shameful for it. That's why I said your train of thought was correct. Still, since there's no info to gain, chance to mislynch are high AND we need a maximum people alive to resist cult, I am against a lynch today. No exception.

6. ISO #306
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks and @Hybrid , if we do what you guys said, a large part of us will end up losing at EoD if we get converted. So I obviously cannot agree with those tactics.

7. ISO #307
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Fielzanks and @Hybrid, if we do what you guys said, a large part of us will end up losing at EoD if we get converted. So I obviously cannot agree with those tactics.
    EoG* that was meant to read

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Fielzanks and @Hybrid , if we do what you guys said, a large part of us will end up losing at EoD if we get converted. So I obviously cannot agree with those tactics.
    We can't stand by and do nothing. But random lynching is against us - the odds are way into gaga favor. That's why I'm for heavy pressure to be down but I feel mislynching is way riskier in this game than the last.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    We can't stand by and do nothing. But random lynching is against us - the odds are way into gaga favor. That's why I'm for heavy pressure to be down but I feel mislynching is way riskier in this game than the last.
    Yes, which is why we shouldn't Lynch on d1 and maybe on d2 if we're feeling REALLY lucky. But it's a bad idea not to Lynch afterwards

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314
    Ganelon

Let's say we have an imaginary world where we spam -skipped. EoG = 1 gaga, 1 hater, 3 fans. 80% chance to lose, 20% chance to lynch gaga.
    So you see, waiting till EoG is not an option. Not only will most of us lose but we'll also have 80% chance to lose.

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    We shouldnt be able to lynch before 24 hours into day imo
    No, we shouldn't. It's borderline gamethrowing to speedlynch on D1.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319
    Ganelon

All you people who don't want to Lynch shouldn't have signed up for the game
    I disagree with lynching on d1, it's stupid because there's only one scum at game start - and it's nearly 100% random

20. ISO #320

So yeah, D1 - no lynch since there's no info but we must get as much information as possible from fans flips
    The lady gaga may create some confusion, to force pepole to lynch D1 a centrain guy, if we'll read the reads, we may find lady gaga.
    Voting this guy back:
    -vote Distorted
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Im here for the game i dont want it to last for a month..... We figure out the people we want to lynch and vote them... IMO day 1 is 100% random 1 in 12 chance to win the game off the back im down to lynch at EoD 1 but i wont be voting distorted, hybrid, MM, or fielz

25. ISO #325

The opposite is true. We would have lost Distorted d1 12~h into the game.
    What if he flipped as scum?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

26. ISO #326

Im here for the game i dont want it to last for a month..... We figure out the people we want to lynch and vote them... IMO day 1 is 100% random 1 in 12 chance to win the game off the back im down to lynch at EoD 1 but i wont be voting distorted, hybrid, MM, or fielz
    #buddying

27. ISO #327

The way town wins this is to lynch people and narrow down the numbers ... If the game gets to a 3 town vs 2 cult we want our best town plays in the game at that moment.. Do you know how hard it would be for gaga to make it to the end at that point??? Use yah brains people any hard defense of any one individual should be taken asna death sentance after day 1

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

I prefer to have people i know and can read in the game if it gets to a 3v2 situation... The unpredictable/trolly people you do not want in the game at a 3v2 so IMO we weed out the trolly/unpredictable ones now
    So it means i am troll for you, yea, with some scum reads?

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Then we win. Ez game gg no re.
    But you need to remember that it's a cult game with only 1 cult member at start.

31. ISO #331

Then we win. Ez game gg no re.
    But you need to remember that it's a cult game with only 1 cult member at start.
    The chanice right here isn't bigger, than after.
    Skwirls will do their buddying again, that will create confusion about who is fan, and who isn't.

32. ISO #332
    Ganelon

The way town wins this is to lynch people and narrow down the numbers ... If the game gets to a 3 town vs 2 cult we want our best town plays in the game at that moment.. Do you know how hard it would be for gaga to make it to the end at that point??? Use yah brains people any hard defense of any one individual should be taken asna death sentance after day 1
    +1, also I would rather Lynch people than let them become Fans, for a number of reasons: it reveals potential scum -> see Smith's - and it also prevents them from losing the game just because they got converted.

33. ISO #333
    Ganelon

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 1 guests)

Undercover lurker detected, reveal thyself

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    all of you are terrible at this game why am i the only one right?

i give up im gonna play trolly now since you people are terrible
    Yes, we are.

͝
    ̶͌͝͝ ̶̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶̶̶͌͌͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌ ̶͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌͝͝
    ̶̶̴̴̸̶̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖͖͖̮̮͌̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂͌͝͝͝͝Ĥ̴̴̴̂ ̂̂̂̂ ̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖͖̮̂̂̂̂̂̂̆͌ê̴̴̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ̂̂̂̂ ̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̮̮̮̮̮̂̂̂̂̂̂ŷ̴̴̴̴̸̸̳̳̳̳̳̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ̸̸̸̸ ̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̪ ̴̴̴̴̴̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̶̶̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖͖͖̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ͝͝͝͝ ̶̶̶̶̮̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͝͝͝͝͝͝͝N̴̴̴̳̳̳̳̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ̳̳̳͖ ̸̸̶͖͖͖̆̆̆̆î̴̴̴̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̆̆̆̆̆̆b̴̴̴̴̴̴̴̂ ̂̂̂̂ ̸̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖̮̆̆̆̆͝͝b̴̴̴̴̴̴̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖͖̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ̸͖͖̆ ̸̮͝â̴̴̴̸̸̸̸̶̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͖̮̂̂̂̂̂̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆͝
    ̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̶̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌ ͝
    ̶͌͝͝ ̶̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶̶̶͌͌͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌ ̶͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌͝͝͝
    ̶͌͝͝ ̶̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶̶̶͌͌͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌ ̶͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͝ ̶͌͌͌͌͌͝͝
    ̶̶̴̴̸̶̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖͖͖̮̮͌̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂͌͝͝͝͝Ĥ̴̴̴̂ ̂̂̂̂ ̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖͖̮̂̂̂̂̂̂̆͌ê̴̴̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ̂̂̂̂ ̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̮̮̮̮̮̂̂̂̂̂̂ŷ̴̴̴̴̸̸̳̳̳̳̳̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ̸̸̸̸ ̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̪ ̴̴̴̴̴̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̶̶̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖͖͖̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ͝͝͝͝ ̶̶̶̶̮̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͝͝͝͝͝͝͝N̴̴̴̳̳̳̳̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ̳̳̳͖ ̸̸̶͖͖͖̆̆̆̆î̴̴̴̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̆̆̆̆̆̆b̴̴̴̴̴̴̴̂ ̂̂̂̂ ̸̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖̮̆̆̆̆͝͝b̴̴̴̴̴̴̳̳̳̳̳̳͖͖͖͖̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂̂ ̸͖͖̆ ̸̮͝â̴̴̴̸̸̸̸̶̶̳̳̳̳̳̳̳̳͖̮̂̂̂̂̂̆̆̆̆̆̆̆̆͝
    ̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̶̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͝
    ̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̶̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌
    ̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̶̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̪̪̪̪̪̪ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌ ̸̶̶̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪̪͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌͌

Total agerement, not lynching d1 is usless.
    Blinkstarter shitvoted and Distorted ragequitted like a kid.
    Everyone, who voted for me is pretty scummy.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345
    Ganelon

@scvmurderer can you warn @Arsonist about the in game griefing he is doing it is getting annoying, or is it an anything goes type of game?
    lmfao

46. ISO #346

@scvmurderer can you warn @Arsonist about the in game griefing he is doing it is getting annoying, or is it an anything goes type of game?
    I'm not griefering.
    Why when <Skwirl> is buddying is normal, but when non-skwirls side it isn't?

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348
    Ganelon

Wtf are you talking about you are making it clear you are after ppl in skwirl thats clear cut griefing
    Yeah. That's what I said.

He even preferred jailor one game and executed me n1. You're my favourite Gopnik Arsonist

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

No mentions? Ok. I got no time atm, just gonna say what I want to see when I'll be back:

@Fielzanks I don't know if you reacted to my accusations. If so please quote and @mention me, else answer and @mention me.
    @Noz_Bugz @Ratatoskr Your reasons to vote Distorted.
    @blinkskater Your reasons to vote Arsonist (Even if I agree, I just want to get a quick recap, so we don't get lost)

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm having a really busy day IRL, and will try to log on as much as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :