S-FM 243: Your Everyday Average Game - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2012
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I read Soviet love as 100% follower all he had to do was say how bogus mm and SB logic was we also have the same scum and same follower reads
    100% follower, huh? You CANNOT be sure of someone's alignment unless you're scum with them. Especially in this setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Im a rule following citizen don't kill me
    -vote Blinkskater

I think voting for Secondpassing is a horrible idea rn; he had solid reasoning for early mafia kill, and limiting the killing ability of the mafia may be a bad idea as we won't wanna rely on modkilling.
    Right. And I'm against killing you for now. Your death gives strictly no information to followers. And I'm not really thinking you're scum atm.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    @Gyrlander You should jail SecondPassing. He is going to kill someone otherwise. And since MM is jailing me, and SecondPassing won't kill someone in his in-group, it's either going to be blink, naz, suntax (likely), or you.

MM hasn't executed people before, so I am hoping when he jails me that I can convince him I am a rule-follower. Evidently we have bad blood from the last day or so, so he might execute me anyway. But yeah, I think jailing SecondPassing is the move.

You can jail Hybrid since he's Arson and will just be dousing more people without waiting for the group to form a consensus on who to douse.
    I can ensure you that I am not an asshole, and will listen to you. @Gyrlander Jailing Suntax could be a nice idea imo. Just to get some pressure on him, so we can actually deduce something from him. We need every player here. Hybrid doesn't need pressure imo, when he comes he contributes and it's enough compared to other people. Jailing someone being inactive can get them active. Keep that in mind =)

6. ISO #1206

But I'm sure you would say I'm 100% scam I'll wait for it
    If so I'd request an immediate modkill on you, and I would've executed you N1.

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Up to you.
    We could just not have skypers. But it’s unlikely. If you want a third party, Efe would be my preferred option.
    I already jailed Efekannn. But if you wanna hear him yourself, you can still do it. He's being rather inactive, it actually wouldn't be a bad idea. Or you can jail SB16 if you suspect we're skypers... lol.

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    There's literally no reason why I'd ever kill gyrlander tonight. Killing someone for no good reason, as well as a newly replaced person is in poor taste.
    If you were to kill Gyrlander I'd vote you/kidnap execute you instantly. Lol.

10. ISO #1210

So enlighten me what's going to happen tonight who are you guys going to kill who you going to jail
    Me? Soviet_Love. The kill? We'll debate about it, unless I get something while I read making us agree so I can give u the answer.

11. ISO #1211

I read Soviet love as 100% follower all he had to do was say how bogus mm and SB logic was we also have the same scum and same follower reads
    Having someone with exact same thoughts as you must not make you think he's 100% follower.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    soviet is rule follower to me..because he's doing the only strategy we have as rule followers, which is just claiming we are rule followers:

this post he reminded me of me:

this post he reminds me of blink:

& here are two other posts that led me to believe he is rule follower:

if i die tonight i just want it to be known that i really, really, think mm and sb16 are skyper team.
    First two posts are NAI, and 3rd post is him twisting my words. I agree the first part of the post is town-like, but then the 2nd is scummy. Which is why he's Schrödinger's scum . 4th post is nice though.

ALSO FUCK OFF WITH THE SKYPER TEAM ME SB16 THEORY

15. ISO #1215

So you're going to jail someone and exclude him from the debate so the kill is essentially on you and SP?
    As I said previously, we're using day chat to get reads and to choose the kill. Not gonna jail Soviet to exclude him, gonna jail him to get his answers, and may or may not execute him.

16. ISO #1216

He played the game exactly how I would as a first-timer in the shoes of a follower
    Who, Soviet?

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    honestly, rule followers wouldn't be accusing, blaming, killing, and lynching. especially before day 4.
    the ones "leading" are probably the scum imo.
    You obviously didn't check my meta AT ALL. Also, the day 4 is coming tomorrow. Game ain't ending tonight. Forget this part of the win con, it's accomplished.

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    As I said previously, we're using day chat to get reads and to choose the kill. Not gonna jail Soviet to exclude him, gonna jail him to get his answers, and may or may not execute him.
    you realize you can do the same thing in Mafia chat right?

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Because we have 30 minutes in the day I won't work on a SP wall because it won't be ready so instead here's a tower of me responding to people.

Claiming rule follower in this setup is worth nothing, I cannot stress this enough. I know you don't play the SC2Mod, so here's a basic comparison. Not sure if you play town of salem, so I suppose I'll make a single parellel there. Claiming rule follower is like someone in ToS being voted up to the stand and saying "im town y r u voting me". That's worth literally nothing. It's worthless.

I don't follow the logic behind townreading people who claim rule follower.
    *drumroll*
    I claim rule follower!
    See, look. That didn't change your read on me.

I know you're new but making reads is a critical part of the game. I don't see how SP killing SCV is a bad thing. I don't see how SP killing Spruance was a bad thing. They were both my scumreads as well. I will continue whiteknighting.

If SCV were still in this game he'd be purposefully spreading bullshit right about now. It was a good kill, and my last will at the time even called out SCV. I'll keep it in my new last will in case I die to help hammer this point home. While we all read him incorrectly (i thought he was a skyper) it was still a good kill regardless of the flip.

If you die and you're town you still have a good chance of winning at this point. If my death confirms a skyper or gamethrower then go ahead and throw me on the fucking grill. We are the majority. One death is okay.
    Which is why I want both blink and soviet in a grave. They are drawing attention off the game imo, we lost debating days on trying to make cases against/for them, harming our win chances.

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

Day Four

Soviet_Love was executed he was Consort Rule Follower

Spoiler : Last Will :

Told you. Someone in the key three is leading this town to disaster: SB16, MM, Secondpassing.

MM was telling me he wants to get rid of me and blink because we are distracting the town from the real discussions... if we both flip rule-followers then we're at 5 rule-followers and 4 rule-breakers. This isn't a distraction, this IS the breaking point... we desperately need a modkill @Distorted . You get 2 chances before it's gg, make sure if the town loses you go down swinging.

MM also keeps saying that the more we kill people, the harder it will be for Skypers to control the day chat. Makes 0 sense. Absolutely 0 sense. If there are less people around, then skypers have a better chance... it's like playing with cult, if there are 2 cult members and 10 non-cult it is very unlikely those cult members will control town. If 2 cult members and 4 non-cult, they have a much greater say. He makes 0 sense.

My reads: I get good vibes from Naz and Gyrlander. I don't trust Hybrid, although I like that he is dousing people in the core 3. I think Efe is crazy. I don't know what to do with blink he acts very erratically, but he was one of the first people to join me in saying the deadly triumvirate need to be stopped. Suntax joined the lynchtrain against blink without contributing anything or giving reasons, and barely posts, and this makes me think Suntax is some kind of scum. As already said many, many times, I have a very strong feeling that someone in MM, Secondpassing, SB16 are scum. And I think killing the godfather who can't be roleblocked makes sense.

Town is going to have to rely on Gyrlander to start using his jailing power for good. And stop relying on MM, the F A I L O R.

5 votes to hammer.

Players Graveyard
    @Distorted - Host
    @blinkskater
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Efekannn02
    @naz
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid
    @Suntax
    hellbot @Gyrlander
    lingsarecute @secondpassing
    Scvmurderer - Citizen - Gamethrower
    Spruance -Doctor- Rule Follower
    Soviet_Love -Consort= Rule Follower

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Last edited by SuperJack; January 23rd, 2018 at 06:01 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

A last will has been found!

Soviet_Love
    Last Will:
    Spoiler : Last Will :

Told you. Someone in the key three is leading this town to disaster: SB16, MM, Secondpassing.

MM was telling me he wants to get rid of me and blink because we are distracting the town from the real discussions... if we both flip rule-followers then we're at 5 rule-followers and 4 rule-breakers. This isn't a distraction, this IS the breaking point... we desperately need a modkill @Distorted . You get 2 chances before it's gg, make sure if the town loses you go down swinging.

MM also keeps saying that the more we kill people, the harder it will be for Skypers to control the day chat. Makes 0 sense. Absolutely 0 sense. If there are less people around, then skypers have a better chance... it's like playing with cult, if there are 2 cult members and 10 non-cult it is very unlikely those cult members will control town. If 2 cult members and 4 non-cult, they have a much greater say. He makes 0 sense.

My reads: I get good vibes from Naz and Gyrlander. I don't trust Hybrid, although I like that he is dousing people in the core 3. I think Efe is crazy. I don't know what to do with blink he acts very erratically, but he was one of the first people to join me in saying the deadly triumvirate need to be stopped. Suntax joined the lynchtrain against blink without contributing anything or giving reasons, and barely posts, and this makes me think Suntax is some kind of scum. As already said many, many times, I have a very strong feeling that someone in MM, Secondpassing, SB16 are scum. And I think killing the godfather who can't be roleblocked makes sense.

Town is going to have to rely on Gyrlander to start using his jailing power for good. And stop relying on MM, the F A I L O R.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1233

If you dont know whats happening please dont play this again
    Actually I've been having a lot of fun playing this game and I may sign up again, but I'll be sure to avoid playing with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #1234

Oh well... I don't have time to clean things up atm... Am I allowed to copypaste jail chat, or must I paraphrase it?

As I told you Soviet, I'll review all my reads and include yours...

35. ISO #1235

Actually I've been having a lot of fun playing this game and I may sign up again, but I'll be sure to avoid playing with you.
    If he's rule follower I definetly hate him ad vitam aeternam.

36. ISO #1236

Dude he said that was goin to happen.....
    oh excuse me for not trusting someone someone when they say "im town"

lynch me and ill flip rule follower investigator

i must be telling the truth now, right?

how could i ever be scum

37. ISO #1237

SB if you have any speck of a brain we need to get rid of MM and Secondpassing. LIKE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY
    @secondpassing , you'll have to provide a list of reads and all... ugh I didn't think we'd come to that. @Suntax , you need to get us some input or we'll have to vote you.

38. ISO #1238

@Soviet_Love

Even if I read you wrong, please sign up for more games! You're a person I enjoyed playing with while you were around.

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

Full disclosure:

Either my death or MM's death confirms a few things:
    1. there are probably no skypers, or if there are, it's probably exactly what ive been calling all game and ill be happy
    2. secondpassing is the rule breaker maf, im just hesitant to believe the godfather role would be handed to a rule breaker but at this point i dont know what to think. hybrid is also not someone to discount
    3. com hunters everywhere
    4. if MM is skyper i die tomorrow and if he isnt i'm basically cleared
    5. vice versa, if i die today then i flip rule follower and MM should be treated basically confirmed

to this extent, i asked SJ if i could commit suicide last night in order to confirm MM. he said suicide isnt allowed, which is really the only reason im still alive.

also host didn't answer my question of if he thought i was skyper or blink

41. ISO #1241

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    sarcasm?
    no, i legitimately enjoyed playing with soviet

you are a different case

name a reason why we should think you're a rule follower that ISN'T "because im cit" or "because i claimed cit" or something to that extent

42. ISO #1242

if blinkskater and efe are both followers i will record a video of me singing let it go and upload it post game

put that in your signature bitches, i will do it

43. ISO #1243

@Distorted , we need a modkill at EoD. Imperative. Else we're fucked.

44. ISO #1244

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @secondpassing , you'll have to provide a list of reads and all... ugh I didn't think we'd come to that. @Suntax , you need to get us some input or we'll have to vote you.
    I need to know, did you want my new one? (I'm still thinking it out), or did you want my old one?

45. ISO #1245

Ok so
    -vote suntax
    We need your input, I agreed with Soviet_Love on the point you were scummy for joining a lynch train without explaining. Efekannn, I wonder if we should pressure you... We need better input that just "sarcasm?" and things like that. Blinkskater, I'll just wait for Gyrlander's input & infos before voting you. I want to get more from Suntax. If BS16 is scum I'll be super surprised, at least for now. @Hybrid I know you were here, we debated about ottomans and all... So you had time, so you should be saying something. We need you. You ain't confirmed for sheet btw :P

Now about SP, I'm kinda unsure. Need more from him/her. Btw, I'm gonna just not follow my own rule (which is to always listen to people, and try to get the maximum of their words) and not read Blinkskater's posts... It just makes me want to close the window and go play something else. Seriously. The game is very hard to enjoy because of you. I don't think I have much time left before my laptop battery falls, so yeah... Will post more tomorrow. However, I'll start writing an iso of SP, because I am confused atm. Also an iso of efekannn and suntax would be nice. If anyone has time...

46. ISO #1246

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I need to know, did you want my new one? (I'm still thinking it out), or did you want my old one?
    The one you have right now, your newest possible.

47. ISO #1247

The Host answers questions by the end of the night yeah? In that case, I didn't get an answer from him, and he just gave me the go-ahead to kill her.
    I asked: "Is naz good? I'll take no reply as telling me to kill her."

-vote naz

This is a pressure vote with potential as a lynch vote, I'll come back to fully explaining this in a bit as it will make sense after I discuss my other reads as well.
    Not sure why Distorted is that reluctant to modkill, but I guess it's safer?

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

Newest Improvements:

I did not make the final decision on Soviet_Love, but that doesn't matter. Had it been yesterday, I would have been the one mislynching her/him.
    Once MM announced that he was going to execute SL, I retracted the mafia night kill. I figured seeing SL's flip would get me more information on blinkskater, and besides, we didn't need to have two kills during the night.

SL's flip gives me this:
    +blinkskater: I originally saw blinkskater as open gt-skyper/open cuck/erratic town. I also voted him yesterday due to night 1 shenanigans with my belief that he was chainsaw- attacking someone for somethingelse- attacking me. I highly doubted he was white-knighting yesterday. White-knighting is basically buddying.
    -naz: she jumped onto my train. For such an inquisitive individual she does not glance at the reasoning behind my train. If she's the second town gamethrower, it makes so sense why she was pushing me and mm but only putting shade on stealthbomber16.
    -suntax going by meta, he took the easy way out. we've played together, I don't think his read on me is real- rather I think he's trying to avoid debating with me. Not gonna slip past me that easily, buddy.

(-mm) "Statistics-wise" there is an expected count of one rule-breaker in the mafia. After Soviet's death, to say that mm is for certain the rule-breaker is gambler's fallacy. However, I will contend that he didn't paraphrase SL's words to me yesterday, which is kind of suspicious.
    (-sb16) This one is simply my intuitive level whimpering, and I cannot explain this one. I suspect things to be clearer once we focus on the outliers more.

-hybrid There's really only so many places scum could be.
    -grylander See above.

Reads:
    Marshmellow Marshall despite a lack of good communication yesterday, I should have told him a bit earlier that I was going to make the decision whether or not to kill based on him deciding or not to execute but that is more my failing. He has been very willing to discuss reads and strategies, very proactive player that will reconsider. There is a small part of me that is paranoid that him and blinkskater have some sort of understanding between the two and that their in-thread fights are faked, but that is a legit conspiracy theory. I cannot see him as anything but town.

Stealthbomber16 Small things here and there worry me a little. Things like agreeing with every kill we've made as mafia, but honestly, I can see how he got to them. As regards his role-reveal, I cannot see any type of scum doing so. Been very open with his thoughts every single day. Therefore, the slight doubt I have that he is instead scum will be put off on the backburner indefinitely, or at least until we get more information about those who have not been in the spotlight. If he was scum, I could only see him as a skyper with like a inactive.

Grylander Little information on this person; however, he was smart enough to not jail me last night.

naz half and half on this person, hence why I asked the host what he thought about her alignment. Seems genuinely frustrated at times but also dismissive of in-your-face logic, as is the symptom of many people in this town apparently.

HybridI don't really want to make a read on this player until he comes back and answers my question on his day one play. This player makes no sense and sense at the very same time, while I can see how he would come to certain conclusions, I don't agree with them. My read on him will eventually be fleshed out when I read his reads. Talks a fair enough though, so not a priority.

Efekannn02 Lumped here. My mafia partner insists that this person has a brain, but I wish to see some day chat effort. If nothing happens today, I might just go kill him/her tonight.

Suntax Copied from above: going by meta, he took the easy way out. we've played together, I don't think his read on me is real- rather I think he's trying to avoid debating with me.

blinkskater Soviet_Love's flip gives me more reason to believe they are towns acting dumb together. In light of things that happen earlier in the game, I refuse to believe this. Very uncooperative.

50. ISO #1250