58 minutes to fucking go
    @Dunna
    @Lenneth
    @blinkskater

FUCKING HURRY UP

2. ISO #3602

3. ISO #3603

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

I am back, hoping I will be able to stick with y'all till EoD. Got reading to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #3604
    Ganelon

You guys are game throwing if you're refusing to vote up David/MM. Literally gamethrowing. THIS LYNCH WILL MAKE OR BREAK THE GAME, FUCKING FOLLOW.

5. ISO #3605

6. ISO #3606

7. ISO #3607

8. ISO #3608

9. ISO #3609

10. ISO #3610
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    I won't clarify you anything now, I've learned from yzb25-s mindtricks.
    Dude, fact of the matter is that if we don't vote today, we are FUCKED tomorrow. Most likely. We'll be at 4v3v1 if no Lynch. that is LyLo, and it WILL be LyLo between David and MM again. So, one way or another one of them is dying.

11. ISO #3611

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not sure I see the point in this exercise. I'm also hesitant to participate in a vote I adamantly disagree with, even if it's not set-in-stone.
    It took time for me to see the point in this exercise. But that's one of the basics of Mafia : looking at votes patterns. Votes are extremely powerful at EoD, and so their value and meaning increases.

12. ISO #3612

13. ISO #3613

14. ISO #3614
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    It took time for me to see the point in this exercise. But that's one of the basics of Mafia : looking at votes patterns. Votes are extremely powerful at EoD, and so their value and meaning increases.
    I really, really want to kill Dunna or Lenneth at this point. Cancer play if they're town.

15. ISO #3615
    Ganelon

Suppose you have 30000 IQ my man, with yzb 25, its like 65000.

U can singlehandlely do anything in this thing.
    Ok fuck this shite I'm tired of your cancerous ass
    -vote Dunna

16. ISO #3616

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If blink is scum, why is he pushing MM? He's been attacking MM the entire game. It's more likely that MM and blink are not aligned.
    We are pushing at eachother since the start of the game. And now, I'm 100% sure he's scum. He is pulling that same thought on me. We are obviously not aligned.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #3617
    Ganelon

Ok fuck this shite I'm tired of your cancerous ass
    -vote Dunna
    VOTE WITH FIELZ OR YOU WILL FUCKING DIE TODAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

-vote TheGodDavid

18. ISO #3618

Well I guess it does have psychological value, because even though I know you're openly building trains seemingly arbitrarily, I still feel extremely reluctant to vote with you LOL.

19. ISO #3619

20. ISO #3620

21. ISO #3621
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ffs are you morons still running around in circles a EOD
    VOTE FUCKING DAVID OR EXPLAIN VERY RAPIDLY WHY THE FUCK HE ISNN'T SCUM

22. ISO #3622

So you are belittling me. So nice of you, next time I won't be doing any charts.
    @Dunna Sorry, but I did not see your chart o.o mind to quote it to me?

23. ISO #3623

24. ISO #3624
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks , might it be possible scum prefers not to Lynch at all? I think votes are spread out lol.

25. ISO #3625

26. ISO #3626

27. ISO #3627

28. ISO #3628
    Ganelon

@Magoroth if I had a gun I would shoot you in the face for pulling this shit EOD during the normal time of the game fine but at this particular time pew pew pew
    I AM PULLING THIS SHIT? AM I THE ONE WHO DECIDED NOT TO FOLLOW FIELZANKS' VOTE? FUCK YOU.

29. ISO #3629

Well I guess it does have psychological value, because even though I know you're openly building trains seemingly arbitrarily, I still feel extremely reluctant to vote with you LOL.
    Either you argue with me that MM is the correct lynch because it's unlikely that David is following a plan, or I argue with you that if nobody vote we're going to lose the game.

30. ISO #3630
    Ganelon

This is fucking hopeless. CLEARLY David is scum.

31. ISO #3631

32. ISO #3632

After she flipped I said that I had suspected her of being a tpr
    Yes, but I think you did say that even earlier, even before the 1k posts I had to read because I was sleeping... AKA in the first 24h of the game.

33. ISO #3633
    Ganelon

W/e, I'll be here. I'll follow whoever Fiel says we're going to kill. Just fucking kill someone. At the veery least, I'll get to know who the fuck is scum VERY soon.

34. ISO #3634

35. ISO #3635

36. ISO #3636

37. ISO #3637
    Ganelon

You are the asshole wanting to spread them out Aamirus feel free to slap him
    SAYS THE GUY WHO EGGED PEOPLE ON TO VOTE RUMOX BY YELLING 'DONN'T FUCKING DO IT YOU FUCKS' HOW AM I WANTING THEM SPREAD OUT.

-vote Cancer Play From town

this is a fake vote.

38. ISO #3638

In the process of explaining why MM decided to protect Fielz, he literally said:

"There was no point protecting myself because I would be worth keeping alive as LHF"

But it would only reasonably make sense to keep MM alive as LHF for a day 2 lynch if a random TPR died AND mafia decided it was worth sacrificing a member pushing him. (because pushing a TPR claim is bad unless you are CCing it)

This thinking has several issues:

1) If he is convinced that this is the exact plan mafia will take (as opposed to numerous simpler and more sensical plans) shouldn't he be guarding someone other than Fielz, who he believes to be Trotsky? Mafia need to kill a random TPR for their plan to be worthwhile.

2) When Naz died (and his paranoid conspiracy was "confirmed") why did he not have stronger, more intimidated reactions to the votes on him at daystart? He acted... bold... like usual.

Note that MM insists the BG claim seemed believable at EOD1 to him, so he wouldn't have been considering his citi WIFOM. From the perspective of MM on n1, even if you are potential LHF, having this degree of paranoia about being pushed is insane.

39. ISO #3639
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Let me put it this way for anybody on the fence, if you don't participate in putting David to L-1, you are admitting to being scum with him if he turns out to be the scum between david/MM.

@blinkskater @Lenneth @Dunna @yzb25
    Give this man a prize. He understands it.

40. ISO #3640

Either you argue with me that MM is the correct lynch because it's unlikely that David is following a plan, or I argue with you that if nobody vote we're going to lose the game.
    You realize if the idiot switches his vote back to mm and aamirus tou can hammer MM not lynching is not an option

41. ISO #3641

42. ISO #3642

MM is his role though. He's done barely anything since EOD1 but role WIFOM circlejerk and throwaway insights.
    Wow, nice discredit. Role WIFOM was at start of game. No circlejerk (Out of the funny fielzanks roleplay lol) and "throwaway insights"... I gave my train of thoughts, my entire reasoning. Now I'm trying to find the 3rd scum with David - blink. And I tend to say it might be you now, your last posts feel weird.

43. ISO #3643
    Ganelon

I'm feeling a little panicked so excuse me if the wording looks a little unclear =D =D =D
    I think that for once I can actually say I can see where that point of view of yours is coming. I'm not saying that I agree, but I'm saying it has its merits.

44. ISO #3644

SAYS THE GUY WHO EGGED PEOPLE ON TO VOTE RUMOX BY YELLING 'DONN'T FUCKING DO IT YOU FUCKS' HOW AM I WANTING THEM SPREAD OUT.

-vote Cancer Play From town

this is a fake vote.
    Are you fucking kidding me you're so fucking stupid I can't even believe you there's no way I'm Town reading you anymore tomorrow if I'm still alive I will personally push for your Lynch tooth & Nail I didn't want Rumex lynched

45. ISO #3645

46. ISO #3646

You are the asshole wanting to spread them out Aamirus feel free to slap him
    Yeah, instead of letting you get your mislynch he's actually thinking instead of turbolynching me as you fucking wanted to do...

47. ISO #3647

48. ISO #3648

49. ISO #3649

50. ISO #3650