Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ew, I forgot about the Lawyer....

Efe is the voice of reason ;-;

It doesn't change much to it, though. 4 TPR claims, there are only 2 TPRs. The citizens are citizens.
    ''when efekannn is the voice of reason, this game is fucked'' -Google
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Hello everybody im here, been busy with sorting work stuff and what not, whats going on, i see Efe and MM attacking each other.
    Summary: MM claims to have given Frinckless a Gun and calls me and him scum.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE! @Marshmallow Marshall if you think Frinckless is a scum why do you want to lynch me instead? HE HAS THE GUN AFTERALL RIGHT?
    Heh Gotcha
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #253

So the Claims are
    MM - Gunsmith gave gun to Frinckles
    Frinckles - Gunsmith gave gun to MM
    Myself - Scout, saw MM visit Frinckles
    Light - Citizen
    The Lawyer - Citizen

What did you claim Efe?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

4. ISO #254

Summary again:

MM claims to have given Frinckless a gun and vice versa
    I claimed that MM is Bartender and gave Frinckless a fake Night Feedback
    MM thinks I and Frinckless are scums because he claims he didnt get a gun

There are two Citizen Claims when there is one Citizen Slot Remaining
    and there cant be two scums in the Power Claims

MM and Light Yagami or The Terrible Lawyer are scums
    Frinckless And Me Is A Debunked Possiblity
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #255

Hello everybody im here, been busy with sorting work stuff and what not, whats going on, i see Efe and MM attacking each other.
    Efe claims investigator and says I'm a bartender lol. Also, Frinckles says he gave me a gun, while it's the other way around.... scums basically revealed there lol, and citizens are confirmed town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #256

So the Claims are
    Light - Citizen
    The Lawyer - Citizen

What did you claim Efe?
    Investigator And MM Is Actually Bartender And Claims To Not Have Gotten A Gun
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #257

Efe claims investigator and says I'm a bartender lol. Also, Frinckles says he gave me a gun, while it's the other way around.... scums basically revealed there lol, and citizens are confirmed town.
    You Are Stupid You Know That?

You accepted me as the Voice Of Reason Yet Still Accept That The Two Citizen Claims Are Both Citizen When There Is One Citizen Slot Remaining

I Deserve Town MVP Which Is Scary And NOT NORMAL
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #258

@Huey the reason you have to believe me is that there are two Citizen claims and one of them is scum and that MM is talking out of his butt and making up stories

@MM I wanted to policy lynch you earlier which should have been the other way around
    You then came in and claimed impossible shit
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Wait, there are 3 power role slots... got confused with Super Basic...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Then Frinckles and Efe are confirmed scum only from my point of view, I guess... they still lie about their results lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #261

Wait, there are 3 power role slots... got confused with Super Basic...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Then Frinckles and Efe are confirmed scum only from my point of view, I guess... they still lie about their results lol
    You're A Gamethrower
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #262

-vote Frinckles
    Best to lynch him right now since he has the gun

13. ISO #263

So the Claims are
    Light - Citizen
    The Lawyer - Citizen

What did you claim Efe?
    So the Claims are
    Light - Citizen
    The Lawyer - Citizen
    Efe - I assume Investigator? otherwise how do you know peoples roles.

So with 2 citizens dead what we have is either 4 cits and 2 tprs or 3 cits and 3 tprs.
    Given 4 of us have claimed TPRs, Myself, Efe, MM and Frinck, one of us has to be lying at the very least or 2 of us have to be lying.
    What we need to think is do we have 4 citizens, if we do then Light and Lawyer are town. If we dont then Light or Lawyer is a scum with Either Frinck, MM or Efe.

Firstly i wanna hear from frinck and see if he did recieve feedback that he got a gun, secondly Efe between Light and Lawyer who do you think is more likely to be scum.
    Also the whole voss thing was strange, like Voss was dead and you kept acting as if he was alive which is a little bit strange and i dunno what to make of that.

Potential Scum Teams are

MM/Light
    MM/Lawyer
    Efe/Frinckles
    Frinckles/Light
    Frinckles/Lawyer

Now i want to ask a meta question, how often does MM get checked night one in a game?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    DUDE TWO CITIZENS DIED AND THERE ARE TWO CITIZEN CLAIMS AND YOU THINK 2 OF THE POWER CLAIMS ARE SCUM!?
    There can be up to 4 citizens in this game, the hidden roles can also be citizens. so we could only have 2 TPRs this game.

15. ISO #265

I dont wanna vote for anyone until a few others get here, Frinckles and Light mainly.

I wanna confirm we are on Mylo right? because this lynch really matters.

16. ISO #266

So the Claims are
    Light - Citizen
    The Lawyer - Citizen

So with 2 citizens dead what we have is either 4 cits and 2 tprs or 3 cits and 3 tprs.
    Given 4 of us have claimed TPRs, Myself, Efe, MM and Frinck, one of us has to be lying at the very least or 2 of us have to be lying.
    What we need to think is do we have 4 citizens, if we do then Light and Lawyer are town. If we dont then Light or Lawyer is a scum with Either Frinck, MM or Efe.

Firstly i wanna hear from frinck and see if he did recieve feedback that he got a gun, secondly Efe between Light and Lawyer who do you think is more likely to be scum.
    Also the whole voss thing was strange, like Voss was dead and you kept acting as if he was alive which is a little bit strange and i dunno what to make of that.

Potential Scum Teams are

MM/Light
    MM/Lawyer
    Efe/Frinckles
    Frinckles/Light
    Frinckles/Lawyer

Now i want to ask a meta question, how often does MM get checked night one in a game?
    Very Often Unless There Is Distorted Around
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

I dont wanna vote for anyone until a few others get here, Frinckles and Light mainly.

I wanna confirm we are on Mylo right? because this lynch really matters.
    Actually, we're on LYLO. Frinckles has a gun.

19. ISO #269

Umm, not really lol, I think it's the first time I ever get a claim of D1 check on me.

20. ISO #270

So the Claims are
    Light - Citizen
    The Lawyer - Citizen

Potential Scum Teams are

MM/Light
    MM/Lawyer
    Efe/Frinckles
    Frinckles/Light
    Frinckles/Lawyer

You forgot MM/Huey as a possiblity
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Now the reason i ask about MM being checked is that i had a quick look at the role list and a tailor could exist. Now because of that is why i put Frinck/Light and Frinck/Lawyer as potential scum teams. Their is a possibility and i dont know if its true or not, but their is a possibility, Me, Efe and MM are all town and that Frinckles and Light/Lawyer are scum and that they tailored MM last night given that he gets checked often. Its a theory and given we are at MYLO we need to look at every possibility and not rush into a lynch.

23. ISO #273

You forgot MM/Huey as a possiblity
    I mean, am town i aint gonna put myself there, MM is looking scummy here and i have no reason to not trust you but i wanna make sure we are lynching the right guy given we are at Lylo. That said given he is only at L-3 rn ill place a lynch for now.

-vote MarshmallowMarshall

24. ISO #274

Now the reason i ask about MM being checked is that i had a quick look at the role list and a tailor could exist. Now because of that is why i put Frinck/Light and Frinck/Lawyer as potential scum teams. Their is a possibility and i dont know if its true or not, but their is a possibility, Me, Efe and MM are all town and that Frinckles and Light/Lawyer are scum and that they tailored MM last night given that he gets checked often. Its a theory and given we are at MYLO we need to look at every possibility and not rush into a lynch.
    Good thinking tbh
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #275

I mean, am town i aint gonna put myself there, MM is looking scummy here and i have no reason to not trust you but i wanna make sure we are lynching the right guy given we are at Mylo. That said given he is only at L-3 rn ill place a lynch for now.

Mylo*

26. ISO #276

I mean, am town i aint gonna put myself there, MM is looking scummy here and i have no reason to not trust you but i wanna make sure we are lynching the right guy given we are at Lylo. That said given he is only at L-3 rn ill place a lynch for now.

that tailor possiblility really scares me now

Frinckless screw you
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #277

If you do that, town loses... The reason to not trust Efe is that you SAW ME visit Frinckles, and Efe claims the only thing that throws doubt on it. That's pretty tinfoil-y.

Also, you need to put the space in my name :P

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

Mylo*
    No, we're at LYLO. Frinckles has a gun.

30. ISO #280

Good thinking tbh
    we kinda need frinckles and Light here to speak so we can see what the situation really is. We dont wanna get rid of any possibility and a Tailor could be very possible. PLUS Bartender is a good role for scum to Tailor somebody to because a Town Bartender is pretty useless so it would be wildly unlikely to see it as a town role.

31. ISO #281

If you do that, town loses... The reason to not trust Efe is that you SAW ME visit Frinckles, and Efe claims the only thing that throws doubt on it. That's pretty tinfoil-y.

Assuming Im fake claiming and Frinckless is my scumpartner with a gun?
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

idk and idc about the differences of MYLO LYLO but I want MM dead for lying about his role and calling me scum
    I know and I care about the differences between MYLO and LYLO, but I want Efe dead for lying about his role and calling me scum.

MYLO : Mislynch and lose
    LYLO : Lynch or lose

35. ISO #285

I mean it is totally possible that Efe and Frinckles are on a scum team, it would be a big play to claim Gunsmith and Invest. Investigator can be a scum role so its not totally impossible and given that 4 citizens could exist, its possible we only have 2 TPRs, myself and you.

Hmmm i dunno now. lemme think.

36. ISO #286

we kinda need frinckles and Light here to speak so we can see what the situation really is. We dont wanna get rid of any possibility and a Tailor could be very possible. PLUS Bartender is a good role for scum to Tailor somebody to because a Town Bartender is pretty useless so it would be wildly unlikely to see it as a town role.
    I think that Tailor only affects flips, not investigations. Efe really is scum there.

37. ISO #287

idk and idc about the differences of MYLO LYLO but I want MM dead for lying about his role and calling me scum
    Dont like this whatsoever

38. ISO #288

I mean it is totally possible that Efe and Frinckles are on a scum team, it would be a big play to claim Gunsmith and Invest. Investigator can be a scum role so its not totally impossible and given that 4 citizens could exist, its possible we only have 2 TPRs, myself and you.

Hmmm i dunno now. lemme think.
    There is the possibility of Blacksmith aswell BUT MM IS DRUG DEALER
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

You dont have to keep reiterating that MM is Drug Dealer, you said your claim and you said what you have, their is no need to keep repeating it. To me repeating your claim that somebody is X seems pretty scummy. Your attempting to hammer an idea into peoples heads instead of presenting the claim and then countering it with somebody who claims otherwise. Efe vs MM is certainly a TvS but i am unsure who is on which side.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Tbh Im Starting To Forget Why Im Argueing

Frinckless And Me Cant Be Scum Together Even If He Kept Trying To Buddy Me All The Time Since Day One While I Distrusted Him
    Why is it impossible for you and Frinckles to be a scumteam?

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

There is the possibility of Blacksmith aswell BUT MM IS DRUG DEALER

I'll be outside for a long while later tonight, btw. Will (hopefully) come back before going to sleep, so don't PAANIICCCC if I'm not there instantly.

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Day 2
    Voss was killed in an Indian ambush while caravanning out close to the frontier.
    They were a
    Citizen.
    Role List Players Status
    Hidden Patriot @Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    Hidden Patriot @Voss (Citizen) Killed N1
    Hidden Patriot [B @Frinckles [/B] Alive
    Citizen @Efekannn02 Alive
    Citizen @Light_Yagami Alive
    Citizen @Huey The Long Alive
    Hidden Loyalist @Stealthbomber16 (Citizen) Lynched D1
    Hidden Loyalist @The Lawyer Alive

Spoiler : cvote :
    Marshmallow Marshall,Frinckles,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Huey The Long,The Lawyer

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    4 votes to hammer.
    Day 2 has started. You may post.
    Link to setup:
    S-FM Standoff (8P)
    post count
    Oh, EoD is in 4 hours... I won't be there for at least the 2 last hours of the day.

@Frinckles so you gave me a gun? lol

47. ISO #297

k so. Yes I was 'given a gun.'

MM is gunsmith, or should be based off feedback.

I'm actually more inclined to believe Efe's reaction and his explanation that MM is bartender.

If Efe actually did read the setup just as the game began, I doubt he'd create such a lucrative ploy to make me distrust MM.

MM as a 'town' bartender would have no reason to give me false feedback.

---------------------------------------------

most importantly; we all certainly agree that MM and Efe cannot be on a team.

We lynch MM and if MM flips town I shoot Efe. If MM is town, the gun is real. If Efe is right, we've lynched scum.

It literally doesn't matter who Mafia kills tonight.

Sound good?

48. ISO #298

Dont like this whatsoever
    You Can Either Lynch Frinckless Or MM

Frinckless Has A Gun According To MM And You Comfirm The visit
    MM Has A Gun According To Frinckless With Nothing To Back That Up Except MM Being A Lousy Backstabbing Dirtback

Frinckless Has No Gun Because I Comfirmed MM Being Drug Dealer And Giving Him A False Feedback
    No One Can Comfirm Me/ Im A Nullread

If Frinckless Gets Lynched MM Can Shoot Someone And Win
    If MM Gets Lynched Frinckles THINKS He Can Shoot Someone But Cannot

I Dont Get It Why MM Would Gamethrow Instead Of Accuse Only And Only Me

Why Would Frinckless Claim To Have Given MM A Gun?
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

I'm actually more inclined to believe Efe's reaction and his explanation that MM is bartender.

If Efe actually did read the setup just as the game began, I doubt he'd create such a lucrative ploy to make me distrust MM.

We lynch MM and if MM flips town I shoot Efe. If MM is town, the gun is real. If Efe is right, we've lynched scum.

Sound good?
    I Read The Setup After The Game Began
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Sound good?
    MM as Town Bartender would have no good reason to claim to not have gotten a gun from you
    I Like Ice Cream

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.