?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷ - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2921
  1. ISO #1651

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yoek View Post
    Yes a claim that there is a third faction from a player who's been realy scummy today, and hasn't disclosed anything other then this guys cult?

How do you even know he wasn't just shitposting? seriously dude lol, you just went at me for legit hours because a no role claim dude who's scummy as hell.

Your posts have been packed with discredits you don't need to try and play the victim here lol, again with the adamant nature of you being so sure theres a cult in this game off of fucking harold saying this guys cult BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! is really really scummy.

I'm pretty chill now there's no need to tell me to chill out, again I'm not stopping everyone from coming into the thread and evaluation whats going on, in fact I welcome it.

Eh i'm not worried about a case on me by a play who dint even claim a role and then dissapeared, so for you to say im hurting my case is a logical fallacy lol.

I'm not scumpainting you either i'm just pointing out how scummy you actually are (:

goodnight lol

Except I was going for and said Harold wasn’t a priority bc I was under the false assumption he was going to die bc he was mind controlled.

You just tried to scum paint me since this day started and we got in an argument

I have not voted you once this day and you’ve voted me.

I keep saying we need to evaluate Harold further but at the moment I’m considering a world of more than 2 factions.

I’m not sold on it 100% or locked into anything. As we have many many hours left as I’ve said .

But you’re posting is nothing but agenda filled and manipulating to try and make it look like I’m trying to bury you.

When I’m not.

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

Ah I knew after that last post you'd still be here (: Generally speaking someone with your personality type(this is coming from what Ive experienced in the thread so far for the last few hours), when they are losing an argument and making themselves look bad keep coming back for more because they can't stand that the other person has a "one up" on them tho.

Yes there's also suspicion that you are scum, and harold could be a liar, I fail to see your point.

Pinning the lynch on 2 people when other players havn't even checked in yet is reallly scummy. How do you know someone wont come in with a blue check on snicklefritz? Or a lime pink/hot teal check on bob? You've slipped up countless times already lol.

Hey guys the lynch is between these 2 players when half the thread hasn't even check in yet: scum agenda 101.

I'm not saying we flip harold here because like i've previously said he hasn't been clear on this feedback nor claimed a role why don't we wait to hear what everyone has to say before we jump into your !scumworld.

You're not trying to minimize potential town casualties if you're tieing the lynch between 2 people that you supposedly dont know their alignments.

ANd i'm saying facts actually ^_^

I’m not losing anything lol.

Also it’s between you two to resolve a claim UNLESS new info comes in as I’ve said multiple times before lol.

4. ISO #1654

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Notice how yoek says Harold is scummy for not claiming a role. But then says my role claim doesn’t matter bc I could be any alignment. And then refuses to role claim Bc it doesn’t matter to alignment he says.

But says it’s scummy Harold didn’t claim.

Contradiction central station.
    Yes he claimed a cult check without even claiming a role. That's what I'm saying. I've also been saying any role can be any alignment. Which then makes me claiming my role irrelevant, and you trying to bait it out of me like a scum lol.

There's no contridictions here. Harold claiming a cult check without claiming a role, I've done nothing of the sort how is that relevant to me not claiming my role?

I also already told you night time will solve you and I, does that scare you or something?

5. ISO #1655

Oh sorry I think he’s saying I shouldn’t believe Harold for not claiming a role and I’m scum for believing Harold

But yet I asked Yoek for a role and it doesn’t matter

And I’m not town bc vet can be evil in his eyes

But Yoek won’t claim and I should believe yoek even tho he won’t claim

But it’s scummy for me to believe claims without role claims...

Again contradiction overload
    I'm saying you are just skipping over thing that could potentially be there to fit your scum agenda, I don't blame you it's how scum play mafia lol.

Harold has a big claim, that I'm cult, and you sway to believe him over me lol?

I'm saying you're not town because of the way you've acted in the past few hours, all your inconsistencies and scummy behavior i have pointed out. Nowhere does i say "ur not town because vet can be evil"

No I wont claim, and that scares the shit out of you because I'm claiming I can eradicate ur scummy vet ass and you dont like it lol

Im not asking you to believe me im asking you to let the night time solve us.

Again no contridictions here just facts.

6. ISO #1656

Yes he claimed a cult check without even claiming a role. That's what I'm saying. I've also been saying any role can be any alignment. Which then makes me claiming my role irrelevant, and you trying to bait it out of me like a scum lol.

There's no contridictions here. Harold claiming a cult check without claiming a role, I've done nothing of the sort how is that relevant to me not claiming my role?

I also already told you night time will solve you and I, does that scare you or something?
    As I said before, Harold could be scum and you could still be cult.

His alignment doesn’t matter to his claim that you’re a cultist.

Do you get that yet? He could be a consig...

So yeah he’ll need to claim but he can lie

And you’ll need to claim even tho you can lie

It’s up to us who we believe and it’s up to others to offer more compelling targets

As you said roles don’t matter

7. ISO #1657

I'm saying you are just skipping over thing that could potentially be there to fit your scum agenda, I don't blame you it's how scum play mafia lol.

Harold has a big claim, that I'm cult, and you sway to believe him over me lol?

I'm saying you're not town because of the way you've acted in the past few hours, all your inconsistencies and scummy behavior i have pointed out. Nowhere does i say "ur not town because vet can be evil"

No I wont claim, and that scares the shit out of you because I'm claiming I can eradicate ur scummy vet ass and you dont like it lol

Im not asking you to believe me im asking you to let the night time solve us.

Again no contridictions here just facts.

If you’re town and you think I’m scum. You should never play this game again. I mean that wholeheartedly.

If you’re town, you are the most scum anti town person ever. All your posts have done is try to discredit me for assuming this isn’t a vanilla set up of red v green

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

Except I was going for and said Harold wasn’t a priority bc I was under the false assumption he was going to die bc he was mind controlled.

You just tried to scum paint me since this day started and we got in an argument

I have not voted you once this day and you’ve voted me.

I keep saying we need to evaluate Harold further but at the moment I’m considering a world of more than 2 factions.

I’m not sold on it 100% or locked into anything. As we have many many hours left as I’ve said .

But you’re posting is nothing but agenda filled and manipulating to try and make it look like I’m trying to bury you.

When I’m not.
    Uhm how do you know he even got mind controlled, you're running on to many unknowns here. Your words keep constantly flipping back and forth to where ever you think you can gain traction lol.

I stated my thought on your slot and you didn't like it because I pointed out that you were scummy? i don't get what you're trying to prove with that statement.

Not sure why you havn't voted me, it's doesn't reflect well on you actually that you havn't, this much back and forth with the insinuation that im cult and still no vote on my from you is not very towny.

I've been saying that the whole time, before you lol don't try and play that. And at the moment ur considering an unknown world and trying to push it as the world we're in, Yes we've been over this.

Honestly I don't think you'd have argued with me this long if that's the world you weren't 100% locked in on lol

You are trying to bury me it's apparent. You went from wanting a smiley lynch, to having a 3 man lynch pool of somehow myself, smiley and harold, to a me and harold lynch, to a continous back and forth with me on why i keep getting scummier and scummier by the minute lol, it's clear to everyone whos going to read this whats going on.

10. ISO #1660

I’m not losing anything lol.

Also it’s between you two to resolve a claim UNLESS new info comes in as I’ve said multiple times before lol.
    You wouldn't still be here if you were winning it ;)

and why would you attack me so much if it was between just him and i lol

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

As I said before, Harold could be scum and you could still be cult.

His alignment doesn’t matter to his claim that you’re a cultist.

Do you get that yet? He could be a consig...

So yeah he’ll need to claim but he can lie

And you’ll need to claim even tho you can lie

It’s up to us who we believe and it’s up to others to offer more compelling targets

As you said roles don’t matter
    Could be yeah. Why does it reflect in your post that you only want to believe harold?

His alignment is unkown yes, he is claiming im a cultist, okay?

Insult my intelligence more lol I know how to handle emotional bullies it's okay. I get he could be ANYTHING, which i've stated.

Obviously he needs to claim because of his check on me.

My role doesn't mean anything right now, I'm not claiming a check on anyone and then taking off. AGAIN You and I can easily be solved at night.

Obviously it's up to us to figure out who the scum is, and yes roles do not have anything to do with alignment.

13. ISO #1663

If you’re town and you think I’m scum. You should never play this game again. I mean that wholeheartedly.

If you’re town, you are the most scum anti town person ever. All your posts have done is try to discredit me for assuming this isn’t a vanilla set up of red v green
    That's not true at all, I helped lynch a wolf, I've been scum hunting all game trying to solve, giving reads and thoughts on players. I don't understand why you keep insulting me like that, clearly if after all these hours of going back and forth you can't tell that I am intelligence trying to solve the game then you must be some kind of psychopath or something. Please stop insulting my play, because I feel I have been doing a good job pointing out all of your inconsistencies and scummyness

14. ISO #1664

I’m not responding anymore

Go walk away and actually reevaluate this Yoek Bc it you’re town you’re so off the mark it’s sad
    I honestly don't think I am.

Again, you and I will be solved at night.

Why can't you understand that?

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

Also i just noticed that in swags LW he has a mentor, someone who's confirmed town because they have the same wincon as swag a conf town flip.

This being said it's not sadface, harold, screams, or myself because we would have outed this already.

So somewhere in bunga, thanos, deviant, and who ever the hell else is in this game can conf themselves as town

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM bungalow View Post
    Nah it ain’t me bruh
    Also, I got a package from IKEA on n0, I used it to gain info about yoek. I was told they weren’t a red. Which I thought meant confirmed town. It’s why I townread him for half the day.
    Interesting, did you recieve a package from ikea on n1?

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

Nope, sir I did not. I performed my night action last night. Nothing terribly useful unfortunately
    Also, is Harold claiming he got you as red check? If manipulated him maybe he got roured onto someone else lol
    Im not on my cpu anymore otherwise id pull his quotes.

Basically he said i was scum voted me then said something about cult, and then that i was cult

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

But then would yoek really try to manipulate the game state like he did lol? He knew I was scumreading him yesterday when I said some of townreads became scumreads, but I think he thought I was scum lol and softed it to me yesterday. It’s gotta be yoek, notice how he said the people voting MP shouldn’t be lynched today?? Ye trying to get townread for that foo but it ain’t gonna work
    -vote yoek

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

I agree that the rhyming was anti town ASF.

But I believe the new claim because that's what I assumed you to be doing on day 1.

It was very towny the way you played that.

Your reads and shit felt honest too.

Could you have done that as scum yes, but for now I feel you don't need to be re-evaluated.
    Example: this is fake as shit.

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

We know Mafias a thing since one mafia is dead, so there’s probably at least one more left
    This could be an attempt on Harold’s part to seem towny, but I really don’t think so since there’s multiple possible scum teams and Harold’s already scummy asf for not switching onto mp until the very last minute
    So it’s probably legit or a mislynch attempt

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

I guess it’s possible that sadface is cult with him, but I don’t really buy it lol. Sadface would never bus a team mate like that yesterday, and if anything yesterday’s interaction between the two served only to make the both of them scummier lol (especially Yolk). And, take it as you will but if they’re cult the original cult must be yolk IMO.

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

I guess it’s possible that sadface is cult with him, but I don’t really buy it lol. Sadface would never bus a team mate like that yesterday, and if anything yesterday’s interaction between the two served only to make the both of them scummier lol (especially Yolk). And, take it as you will but if they’re cult the original cult must be yolk IMO.
    That, or they both started out as cult.

47. ISO #1697

There are many reasons he would lie about feedback, or be forced to state certain feedback, or recieve false feedback. We have no idea what the case is. I'm pretty sure he never even claimed a role but yet you Still seem to want to convince people that his world is real. With out him even claiming what role he was or how it works you just automatically try to push the thread in a direction that goes with what he's saying lol. That isn't playing with a town mindset IMO.
    Why are you so hung up on Harold’s for claim btw? I find this strange.
    New theory: If Harold’s role we’re revealed Harold would be lynched next, even if yoek flipped Cult (or maybe especially if he flips cult and not, Triad, Mafia or Neutral, say).
    Theory: Harold is a Mason who saw yoek trying to recruit him. Another theory: Harold is a Mafia mason, and yoek somehow knows that

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700