Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

OTL: 1-S2-1-3245349

Account Name: OTL
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3245349
    Your Realm: NA
    Approximate Points: Approximately 20k

I had several encounters with in-game mod/hacker within the games. They would give points and take away points as they wanted. After encounter, i ended up with surplus of points but with -800 or so wins. Later on, i met a mod named fred who fixed up my game wins and i asked him if i could keep my points and i gained his approval. Today when i joined a lobby it said that i am banned from gaining points.

I am submitting replay of one i had with Fred. (currently looking for one with hackers/replay prior to hacker). At the end of replay submitted, is the part where fred fixes up my gaming stats.
    Last edited by Lysergic; November 12th, 2016 at 05:53 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: OTL: 1-S2-1-3245349

@OTL , please post a replay prior to your encounter with the hackers who had increased your points. In particular, we're interested in seeing the before / after difference because in many cases, people received a substantial amount of illegitimate points from hackers which we will need to revert when we process your point restore.

4. ISO #4

OK. 325 was first encounter with the hacker/modder. Did not adjust points but just putting in the replay incase u want it.

395 was prior to having points/stats adjusted

399 is first time he started handing out points and adjusting wins. This was not the last time i played with him, but cant find any more replays (as you can see from first replay post... i got way too many replays to check them one by one on all.....)

P.S. If i get my points restored, would i still get points earned from my achievements after the set replay 395, or will i have to earn those achievements again? i can send latest replay of my mafia to show u my achievements (infernal disco was hard to get...)
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. ISO #5

I have just read the post which had my points baned https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-8201031
    Main reason for my point ban was apparently due to having negative win, which is a sign of "bank hacking" apparently. I certainly did have this negative win until some mod fixed it as shown in very first replay uploaded. you can see my positive wins at replay 399 before i lost my wins due to mod/hacker.

6. ISO #6

P.S if i was capable of giving myself points, im pretty sure i could of have done same for wins. I mean, at this stage i played over 300 games. I do know that u can check other ppl's stats (achievements/points/win+loses). The main reason i got punished by the mod/hacker was due to the fact that i called him out upon these reasons. Don't think i would repeat same mistakes after i have seen faults in them.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    P.S if i was capable of giving myself points, im pretty sure i could of have done same for wins. I mean, at this stage i played over 300 games. I do know that u can check other ppl's stats (achievements/points/win+loses). The main reason i got punished by the mod/hacker was due to the fact that i called him out upon these reasons. Don't think i would repeat same mistakes after i have seen faults in them.
    You would be surprised how many bank hackers fail to do that.

Anyways, the issue here is that the mod who tried to fix your bank did not follow our internal procedures for reporting that, so we had absolutely no record of it happening. So on our end, it just looked like your bank got less-suspicious-looking in between two games, which would indicate a bank hacker experimenting and trying to make his bank look more legit. We're going to talk to the mod in question about this.

I'll look into getting this restore processed as soon as I'm back home (on a flight right now).

8. ISO #8

Okay, so I have looked into your point history.

On Sept. 4th 2016 you had 3,750 points.

On Sept. 18th 2016, you had 21,353 points.

We have no replays in between those dates. Clearly the hacker messed with your bank in between those two dates. So I am approving you for the following restore:

3750 points
    126 games played
    95 wins

If you want your achievements back, then I will need a different staff member to open up the replay we have from Sept. 4th and check your achievements; I am unfortunately unable to run SC2 on this computer.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10