User Tag List

Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3803
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You sure about Gyrlander being straight up town...? Because you read stuff accurately for people's meta... without knowing their metas.... like you read stuff on a word so WTF?

The problem is, are you scum just straight up giving all the answers and putting a wolf in the towns or something like that...

At least you're townier than stealth lol
    he literally scumread the confirmed town.

3. ISO #1803

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Mag / Light / Voss / Mike / NumberTwo / Kenny

i feel like I haven't read most of these dudes

I hated a ton of mikes posts, but he made me rethink his slot in real time

pretyt much veryone had wolfy syntax, whether full stops and abrupt stuff or elipses

i think if i can clear NumberTwo and Kenny it's a GG striaght up
    Syntax reads don't work on here, you don't scumread people for starting a post with "ok" or this kind of shit... it's not part of the site meta lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1804

fwiw - the last game I hosted (52 player) blinks got 10th place, which was pretty damn good relatively speaking

woop woop

slaol you want to power village this game?

I'm pretty much locked in on you V
    ok my f irst impression of u completely telling everyone that Slaol is CONFIRMED TOWN BY THE SETUP - this feels like trying to come off as towny with legit reads. literally you have been told 5+ times now that Slaol is LITERALLY confirmed in the setup and yet u still keep saying u read him town.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #1805

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    he literally scumread the confirmed town.
    If he wasn't confirmed town I would scumread him too. He would play differently anyway, but it doesn't change the fact that if he wasn't judge he'd be scummy as fuck.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1806

You sure about Gyrlander being straight up town...? Because you read stuff accurately for people's meta... without knowing their metas.... like you read stuff on a word so WTF?

The problem is, are you scum just straight up giving all the answers and putting a wolf in the towns or something like that...

At least you're townier than stealth lol
    sorry mate; your earlier post crossed a personal bounds for me

You're town and i refuse to engage you or straight up gross

7. ISO #1807

It's 100% angleshooting to discuss subs as alignment indicative;

really won't even discuss this further here

and I glanced at the setup

I'm town, just going to lynch wolves ; idgaf

I found slaol, so i dont care what you think his role is
    @Slaol i 100% believe this is to pocket you.

8. ISO #1808

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok my f irst impression of u completely telling everyone that Slaol is CONFIRMED TOWN BY THE SETUP - this feels like trying to come off as towny with legit reads. literally you have been told 5+ times now that Slaol is LITERALLY confirmed in the setup and yet u still keep saying u read him town.
    do what you want mate - you're in my village core

GL GL

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810
    Ganelon

if you're going to Lynch me for scummy syntax, do it. I've literally never been scumread for syntax before.

11. ISO #1811

thanks but nah, i appreciate it

I'll just play and figure it out

People will sheep me eventually imo

If i can't figure out how to vote, everyone else can
    this is what sheepsaysmeep said. we lynched him and he replaced out during the lynch because he kept saying "people will sheep me" "im more experienced than everyone here". 3 posts in we started voting him. he flipped scum. he is a meme on this site for just that reason lol PTB is up there as a meme as well for his scum games xD same reasonings. for some reason scum come in and claim they dont need to read up on shit and they always flip scum. not once yet to see a town do that, so if you are town you will be the first.

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    Frog,Kenny,MarshmallowMarshall,Numbertwo,LightYaga mi,Mike,Gyrlander,Voss,Distorted,Magoroth,

14. ISO #1814

this is what sheepsaysmeep said. we lynched him and he replaced out during the lynch because he kept saying "people will sheep me" "im more experienced than everyone here". 3 posts in we started voting him. he flipped scum. he is a meme on this site for just that reason lol PTB is up there as a meme as well for his scum games xD same reasonings. for some reason scum come in and claim they dont need to read up on shit and they always flip scum. not once yet to see a town do that, so if you are town you will be the first.
    i feel like you're obsessed with vomiting words for luls

you're town

stop

learn

you're welcome

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

sorry mate; your earlier post crossed a personal bounds for me

You're town and i refuse to engage you or straight up gross
    ....what?

what is happening guys lol

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819
    Ganelon

....what?

what is happening guys lol
    Idc, but follow my vote.

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

i feel like you're obsessed with vomiting words for luls

you're town

stop

learn

you're welcome

I'm sorry frog but this is TOO MUCH XD

Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Gyrlander,Numbertwo,Mike,Vos s,LightYagami,Magoroth,Distorted,MarshmallowMarsha ll,

Also I think we gotta vote Stealthbomber instead of Frog because that's what condorcet thinks

24. ISO #1824
    Ganelon

if you are town you are right now trying to get someone to lynch a confirmed town (in ur eyes). how does that make sense?
    I'm not doing that - I'm simply venting my frustration at seeing this kind of stuff in-game.
    I mean no disrespect, of course.

25. ISO #1825

blinks was by 100% the most villagery person of the fist 100 posts

who voted against blinks?
    ayy blink was in my town core almost immediately lol. ive played a lot of games with him, we know each others styles well.

You give me wolfy vibes. not wolfy as in wolf, but wolfy as in the person from MafiaUniverse. he came in completely trolly like this but fucking killed it and literally solved the game for town in 1 lynch.

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

ayy blink was in my town core almost immediately lol. ive played a lot of games with him, we know each others styles well.

You give me wolfy vibes. not wolfy as in wolf, but wolfy as in the person from MafiaUniverse. he came in completely trolly like this but fucking killed it and literally solved the game for town in 1 lynch.
    The problem is that it can be done as ANY ALIGNMENT, and I honestly cannot believe he is just THAT good without knowing anything about anyone's meta. It's too much.

29. ISO #1829

yeah

lynch Magoroth

win the game

gg ezpz

if you want to mislynch, go ahead

im just a sub

lynch this dude for the win

you're welcome
    If we lynch you and you flip town I'm sheeping your reads for the rest of the game, and voting you for MVP if we win. Seriously.

30. ISO #1830

dude ; take a look at my join date

we know each other dude

I'm the GOAT

sheep me for a free win or you do you

whatever

31. ISO #1831

If we lynch you and you flip town I'm sheeping your reads for the rest of the game, and voting you for MVP if we win. Seriously.
    nah mate; im not rolequitting because that's gross

I hoenstly don't even want to interact with you this game because your play was gross

I think you're village but 100% lose this game conduct issues

32. ISO #1832
    Ganelon

nah mate; im not rolequitting because that's gross

I hoenstly don't even want to interact with you this game because your play was gross

I think you're village but 100% lose this game conduct issues
    Gross how?

33. ISO #1833

dude ; take a look at my join date

we know each other dude

I'm the GOAT

sheep me for a free win or you do you

whatever
    i didnt become active on the forums until december of 2017, but i remember u from the mod, a lot if u are frog on there as well =P I think u have been part of 2 of our groups as well "online gamers" and i believe at one point Skwirl (if ur not still).

I don't remember u being this talkative on the mod though xD

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

post a link?
    No links it gets deleted after it is over. We posted most what was said in it. After d2 started
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

Becuse if he is strong reading you and MM as town I need to rethink who is scum becuse only 2 mafia out there also @Frog Mafi has a day mafia chat keep that in mind.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

44. ISO #1844

This is getting too weird for me lol, taking a break now

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

im not mafia, don't ping me with this

i think you're a wolfy villager atm
    What how did you get me pinging you with mafia???

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850