S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    If you shade me ever again for being slow reader and writer - my vote will be locked on you.
    It's not about you being slow... it's about your RELATIVE speed. You replied to varcron's nonaggressive post that came 2 minutes after mine in just 1 minute. Your reply to my post directed directly at you comes after 7 minutes. I don't care if you take X minutes to reply to posts, I just find it scummy if you choose to wait to reply to anything that calls you out.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #202
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Am I crazy, or did your view on Ozy's post change for no reason?

Also, to whoever was accusing me of "lurking" by viewing the thread without posting, that's just a plain lie lol, I arrived after more than an hour of the day had passed, was offline before that... so Screw You!
    that post was directed at naz

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I like the intent, just that I don't think the table is actually helpful lol
    Ehmm.. your post

I disagree that post was not towny at all, it's post that, from a scum perspective, would be done to project towniness.
    It was responding to

Siiilent night....
    Hoooolly shit..........

What are you doing, Ozy?! Lol.

This was very very probably a post created before start of day, and is somewhat NAI, I guess. The only actually telling part is that he puts the spotlight on him very very hard early on, so he gets 0.00000001 town points, I guess.

As for its content itself, I disagree that we should spam the thread with + 1 and - 1's. That's just saying "I like this." or "I do not like this.", which gives pretty much no info, and gives wiggle room to scum, since they can just say "I didn't like that guy, so I can't be scum with him!" or similar things. I'm not going to do it; however, I'll voice my opinion on the game's topics, just like I always do.

In case the question wasn't answered yet, the setup is plurality + majority (if no majority happens, plurality will happen at EoD).

And very funny....

Btw, why can Nass (or Voz, up to you) claim to not have read their rolecard on post 101, but that every time I say it (and it's always true), I get a thousand people jumping on me and get lynched D1?
    -vote Chip Skylark
    UNFAIR!
    Which clearly responds to my opening post.

So I ask again. What made you change your opinion on my opening post?
    Or was there a misunderstanding and you thought MM was talking about my table? A table that I posted after that MM's post/

4. ISO #204
    Ganelon

my view has not changed, I believe it's a scummy post, but a scummy post that tries to be helpful
    these two are not mutually exclusive

5. ISO #205

You don't see how a systematized table of thoughts and reads with categories of reasons to explain the reads shortly would help anyone? Well uhm, I guess I'm a far seer then?

CHAIN LIGHTNING!!!

^^^^^^^^ An extremely skilled scum player could pull such a thing. That's why I choose to trust him for now.

-vote Aamirus

I said : "for now I choose to trust him". I think that's quite clear, no? This post doesn't feel like town aamirus, sorry. Jar Jar shall not eat more babies.
    Am I crazy, or did your view on Ozy's post change for no reason?

Also, to whoever was accusing me of "lurking" by viewing the thread without posting, that's just a plain lie lol, I arrived after more than an hour of the day had passed, was offline before that... so Screw You!
    The person accusing you of lurking in a scum chat would be your trusted best pal, ozywho

6. ISO #206
    Ganelon

wait, me liking the intent doesn't mean I'm town reading it, it means I think it's nice that you would do that

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It's interesting that you respond to most posts as they come but hold off on replying to anything aggressive towards you
    It's interesting how you got that impression.
    And I warned you to stop shading me, especially when it comes to my slow reading and typing.

-vote aamirus

8. ISO #208

also
    my role is actually 'fuck zeratul clause'
    so I need to do this
    Attachment 26504
    My avatar is the coat of arms of Bavaria. I'm immune.
    I don't think so, no.
    As in, what does table tell you that discussion couldn't? I'd rather have someone who has their own opinion than someone who just looked at a table and went "ya I agree with it".
    Not gonna lie I don't think it's useful.
    Gonna go get something to eat soon, should I have:
    Entrecot
    Lasagna?
    Having a table doesn't mean not discussing. Ozy's playstyle currently makes me think of Glip's play in that anon game, I think it was the Werewolf Ball, in which he was a black belt guy... Anyway, he was trying to systematize reads. He was town. I feel the same way about Ozy right now.

LASAGNA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #209
    Ganelon

@blinkskater is MM scum this game? @Marshmallow Marshall is blink scum this game?
    GEE GEE GAME SOLVED IN ONE POST

10. ISO #210

It's interesting how you got that impression.
    And I warned you to stop shading me, especially when it comes to my slow reading and typing.

-vote aamirus
    Why are you "warning" me? What do I care if you OMGUS me?

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212
    Ganelon

My avatar is the coat of arms of Bavaria. I'm immune.

Having a table doesn't mean not discussing. Ozy's playstyle currently makes me think of Glip's play in that anon game, I think it was the Werewolf Ball, in which he was a black belt guy... Anyway, he was trying to systematize reads. He was town. I feel the same way about Ozy right now.

LASAGNA
    I mean you do you do but I don't think that's actually town lol

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214
    Ganelon

meh time to switch off of MM
    -vote Stealthbomber16

could also go for Varcron rn tbh

15. ISO #215
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Will Head To Sleep Soon
    I Beg Of You Guys To Not Write Over 20 Pages Within 7 Hours Because It Would Be Absolute Torture To Read Through All Of It During The Morning Before School
    instant scumread

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

You're really going all-in on that shading business, aren't you?

What purpose did this post serve?
    He said he trusted you and jumped in your pocket. I called him out for that and he voted me. I then pointed out that the guy he "trusts" was the one scumpainting him before he entered the thread...

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

I mean I'm still scum leaning ozzy. I don't like the intent behind his post that i'm currently getting from him. I tend to agree with aamirus' mentality and thoughts twords ozzy also. The situation reads TVS to me, ozzy being the scum aamrius leaning town for me. I think it's a very viable thing for scum to come into the game and try and play out to give off the appearance of being pro town. Like if we all were like wow great idea ozzy, and started to run with it, it'd be easy for a !scum ozzy to try and manipulate some of the data. It can even be meant to have us chasing our own tails in a way by trying to limit our interactions with each other and focus on the table. I just really don't like it atm.

I also find it strange that MM came into the thread and instantly defended ozzy after ozzy was calling him out for activity. I don't think a scum ozzy would want to draw attention to a team mate like that, so even tho MM is defending ozzy I don't really see them as SVS. However if it's a !town ozzy we are dealing with I could see a !scum MM coming in and trying to defend ozzy's idea as being pro town and him just trying to help etc etc. So I do see a world where MM could be scum here defending a town ozzy,.

i do see mm and ozzy as a tvs situation right now, as far as who's who i'm leaning ozzy more scum atm, also seems like he's pro-actively still trying to come up with something that shows his chart thingy in a towny light.

-vote ozywho

real vote btw
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #222

You're really going all-in on that shading business, aren't you?

What purpose did this post serve?
    Tell me, what part of pushing you is scummy? You may not like being pushed, to which I say "Wah". But how does that make me scummy?

23. ISO #223
    Ganelon

this is probably the first game where I don't have any town reads.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

He said he trusted you and jumped in your pocket. I called him out for that and he voted me. I then pointed out that the guy he "trusts" was the one scumpainting him before he entered the thread...
    actually I forgot one detail. He specifically said whoever was calling him out for his "lurking" was a liar. So by his own logic, he "trusts" a "liar"

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I mean I'm still scum leaning ozzy. I don't like the intent behind his post that i'm currently getting from him. I tend to agree with aamirus' mentality and thoughts twords ozzy also. The situation reads TVS to me, ozzy being the scum aamrius leaning town for me. I think it's a very viable thing for scum to come into the game and try and play out to give off the appearance of being pro town. Like if we all were like wow great idea ozzy, and started to run with it, it'd be easy for a !scum ozzy to try and manipulate some of the data. It can even be meant to have us chasing our own tails in a way by trying to limit our interactions with each other and focus on the table. I just really don't like it atm.

I also find it strange that MM came into the thread and instantly defended ozzy after ozzy was calling him out for activity. I don't think a scum ozzy would want to draw attention to a team mate like that, so even tho MM is defending ozzy I don't really see them as SVS. However if it's a !town ozzy we are dealing with I could see a !scum MM coming in and trying to defend ozzy's idea as being pro town and him just trying to help etc etc. So I do see a world where MM could be scum here defending a town ozzy,.

i do see mm and ozzy as a tvs situation right now, as far as who's who i'm leaning ozzy more scum atm, also seems like he's pro-actively still trying to come up with something that shows his chart thingy in a towny light.

-vote ozywho

real vote btw
    I agree with most of your points apart from the idea that Ozy would use that table to manipulate us; I do not believe that was the intent behind that post at all.
    As someone who was Mafia last game, I can tell you that 90% of the time people misinterpret weird mafia gambits, everyone thought I was trying to soft sniper last game, whereas I actually wasn't. I was just trying to open discussion about something.
    same thing I believe happened here, IF ozy is scum - he would be trying to look towny with that post.

29. ISO #229

Why are you "warning" me? What do I care if you OMGUS me?
    when have i said "ohh my god you suck"?
    This game you have done only 2 things thus far, as I can remember:
    1. trying to get in my pocket earlier (very common thing for wolves at SoD1 especially. VERY very classical scum thing to do. As scums mostly slip SoD's and EoD's - you did just that in my book)
    2. you did nothing but shade me in your last, i dont know how many posts. Nothing that I can remember.

And yeah. My vote for you is locked, I ensure you. You're not Town.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

1. trying to get in my pocket earlier (very common thing for wolves at SoD1 especially. VERY very classical scum thing to do. As scums mostly slip SoD's and EoD's - you did just that in my book)
    2. you did nothing but shade me in your last, i dont know how many posts. Nothing that I can remember.

Ok That Post Made Me Less Sheepy Not Because Of The Amount Of Info You Put Into The Text But Because Of The Length Of The Text Making Me Wanna Feel Uneasy
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #232

@blinkskater is MM scum this game? @Marshmallow Marshall is blink scum this game?
    GEE GEE GAME SOLVED IN ONE POST
    I didn't like his entry but I think that ozzy has a higher % to flip scum r/n but I need till the end of the day to be sure, I don't see MM and Ozzy being SVS here. Ozzy flips red MM isn't scum. Ozzy flips green MM has a high % chance to flip scum imo.

As of now MM is town for me, which kind of depends on ozzy, give me till EOD and i'll kno for sure on MM tho, i'll bet my life on that shit never been wrong yet not going to start now.

33. ISO #233
    Ganelon

Well What I Said Up There Still Stands

-vote Magoroth
    gay
    1v1 me

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

@OzyWho

Put Me Into Extreme WIFOM, Low effort posting, self aware and Sheeping too much
    As per your request:
    Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much
    MM
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    OzyWho
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink YES
    Efe YES [YES YES YES
    Mag
    Aamirus
    Yagami
    At some point I will actually have to start marking people. Even if not helpful, at least encouraging.

37. ISO #237

I Will Head To Sleep Soon
    I Beg Of You Guys To Not Write Over 20 Pages Within 7 Hours Because It Would Be Absolute Torture To Read Through All Of It During The Morning Before School
    woa this doesn't seem like town efe LOL

38. ISO #238

OMGUS is when you vote somebody just because they're going after you

What would be the point of trying to get in your pocket and then attacking you. Also my second post was literally to say I would not read your opening post so I don't see how you can call that trying to get in your pocket lol.
    What about pushing you is scummy? There was pretty much just shitposting going on until I started some real pressure on you...

39. ISO #239

Ok, let's I scumpainted him or whatever.
    Why should that make him scumread me for that?

40. ISO #240

gay
    1v1 me
    Well You Already Called Me Out As Scum And I Pretty Much Realized What I Did Since A Very Very Long Time Ago All This Time Was Doing Extreme Wifom By Being A Nullread

IM PLAYING SCUMMY BY PLAYING SERIOUS AND NO ONE WILL EVER LYNCH ME BECAUSE IM A NULLREAD MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #241
    Ganelon

II should probably be in the "posting way too much" camp
    I intend to make this a 4k post game tbh.

42. ISO #242
    Ganelon

woa this doesn't seem like town efe LOL
    this dude knows what's up

43. ISO #243

-vote ozywho

real vote btw
    Makes perfect sense, yes.

44. ISO #244

As per your request:
    Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much
    MM
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    OzyWho
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink YES
    Efe YES [YES YES YES
    Mag
    Aamirus
    Yagami
    At some point I will actually have to start marking people. Even if not helpful, at least encouraging.
    Low effort Posting And Not Posting too Little

Do You Really Want Me To Post During School Breaks?
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #245
    Ganelon

actually
    -vote
    blinkskater

I think blink is scum this game, you're being wwaaaaaaaay too careful

46. ISO #246
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

goddamn it

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Ok, let's I scumpainted him or whatever.
    Why should that make him scumread me for that?
    He doesn't have to scumread you for that. But he shouldn't "trust" you considering that he specifically said whoever was saying he was a lurker is a liar. Like it's a direct contradiction IDK what more you want to hear about that.

49. ISO #249

I don't think they'd ever be scum together because I don't think you'd want to draw attention to your scum mate by scum painting them for something like activity, and then MM comes in and "sheeps" ozzy, and calls him his most towny player in the game? lol

For where we are in the game I don't think they ever do that as wolves

50. ISO #250