Thread: ...

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Cult of Squir'

No, we are only the fellow squirrels that will domniate the world and eradicate the "CHOOOOO" clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Well, Skwirl is still a developing clan that is taking form into what we hope will be a long standing Mafia clan. We are working at recruiting senior mafia members and active players to build a clan that, we eventually hope, will work side by side with sc2maf. The Skwirl clan does not have 1 leader; it is run by a group of long standing mafia fans who want to see the game continue to exist. Part of that is helping to preserve the gameplay, which is where the rivalry with the Choooo cult comes in to play. Much of it is just good fun, as we are all friends outside of our Mafia names. However, when groups of 3-6 cult members join the game and start random exeing/lynching everyone who is not a "disciple", we will be the masons and purge when it is necessary.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Well, Skwirl is still a developing clan that is taking form into what we hope will be a long standing Mafia clan. We are working at recruiting senior mafia members and active players to build a clan that, we eventually hope, will work side by side with sc2maf. The Skwirl clan does not have 1 leader; it is run by a group of long standing mafia fans who want to see the game continue to exist. Part of that is helping to preserve the gameplay, which is where the rivalry with the Choooo cult comes in to play. Much of it is just good fun, as we are all friends outside of our Mafia names. However, when groups of 3-6 cult members join the game and start random exeing/lynching everyone who is not a "disciple", we will be the masons and purge when it is necessary.
    Awesome. You should all play forum Mafia also >->
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    False. We do not random lynch. We simply control the Town lol. We always win because we control the minds. It's a crowd control tactic, not a trolling form. Also, PLAY FORUM MAFIA IT'S DAMN FUN!!! And we don't CHOO there, we play normally lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

I also hope that the CHOO clan, which is already a great force in the Mafia community, will be able to work with Sc2Maf clan. I really like both of these clans, and I admire the heretic leader Distorted, even if he's an heretic ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #11

False. We do not random lynch. We simply control the Town lol. We always win because we control the minds. It's a crowd control tactic, not a trolling form. Also, PLAY FORUM MAFIA IT'S DAMN FUN!!! And we don't CHOO there, we play normally lol.
    it ruins game, so its basicly griefing. ez
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

12. ISO #12

I also hope that the CHOO clan, which is already a great force in the Mafia community, will be able to work with Sc2Maf clan. I really like both of these clans, and I admire the heretic leader Distorted, even if he's an heretic ;)
    Oh Marshmallow, I recall when you tried to do this on Parasite.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Oh Marshmallow, I recall when you tried to do this on Parasite.
    Wait WHAT?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT?!!!!! You are (or were, more exactly, since you're not in that clan anymore) Charles? So I was right on my thoughts lol. Also, which clans did I try to make ally? Because the only really active Parasite clan was MasPar (which is dead now)... I really want an answer: how do you know I am that guy? I'm really surprised right now lol.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    FEAR THE TRAIN, THE TRAIN COMES FOR THE COWARDLY AND HERETICAL! CHOO CHOO
    Yeah, uh, we ain't forging alliances like this, you know...

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    it ruins game, so its basicly griefing. ez
    It doesn't ruin game. If you are retarded so much that you can't fight us, then don't complain: it's not our fault. We're just guys having fun and making CHOO CHOO. Not really mean, nor griefing. Trolling at best.

18. ISO #18

Yeah, uh, we ain't forging alliances like this, you know...
    So long as hybrid/Misery gets off my balls and stops trying to make it an anti lynch train clan im all for working together/koombia and shit.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    So long as hybrid/Misery gets off my balls and stops trying to make it an anti lynch train clan im all for working together/koombia and shit.
    Yep, me too. @Distorted , don't be mean at the one true faith, it's useless.