S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    2 people who wanted me in the end based on my play were hybrid and PTB as scum you want to bring the scummiest mofos you can find with you imo to the final 3 and i believe me and hybrid are just that but hybrid had a strange interaction with efe which was not like them so idk MM its in your hands if you get this ill buy you a cupcake goodnigt (for real)
    Well for me it's you or hybrid as scum. So there's that

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

the day right now is 24 hrs. let me know if you would like it to be 12. everyone must agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

Ok i really wont vote any of you so i ask yall to trust MM's read on me because he is actually right this time and with that i am going to bed nite
    Imo its hybrid or PTB i would prob end up lynching hybrid but i may be a tad biast( not sure ) so i am not voting trust in MM and GL
    2 people who wanted me in the end based on my play were hybrid and PTB as scum you want to bring the scummiest mofos you can find with you imo to the final 3 and i believe me and hybrid are just that but hybrid had a strange interaction with efe which was not like them so idk MM its in your hands if you get this ill buy you a cupcake goodnigt (for real)
    That's low. Like, very low. You're trying to gain my trust in a LOW way. Do you believe I am that dumb lol???
    -vote powersthatbe

Blink is thy scum. GEE GEE WHEEL PLEADED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    This sounds like a jester just asking to be lynched at this point.

I think i or mm should go today.
    Ja agreed
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #763

As bad as you think i am i wouldnt play that obvious as jester mm knows my meta to a tee trust him for once

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    the day right now is 24 hrs. let me know if you would like it to be 12. everyone must agree.
    @naz agreed

15. ISO #765

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @naz agreed

16. ISO #766

I've never seen mm make a good call based on his meta reads of any player. LOL

no offense mm.
    FUK YOU XD I DIDNT GIVE MY TRUE READS, I WANTED TO SEE PEOPLES REACTION TO THEM!!!!

17. ISO #767

Basically they shouldn't force a tie/ auto lynch based on highest number of votes and should just help us with a tradition lynch so they can try to get town clout and use the timer to stall into getting a vote.
    And u shouldn't tell the jester that.. lol

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

i townread mm hard on d1, but after he pushed for the efe lynch before he got lynched, i think he s one of the biggest scum reads of mine. I d like to end the game with him being alive.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

22. ISO #772

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i townread mm hard on d1, but after he pushed for the efe lynch before he got lynched, i think he s one of the biggest scum reads of mine. I d like to end the game with him being alive.
    Sorry hybrid i wont vote PTB seems like we are at an impasse Its gotta be me or MM

23. ISO #773

Sorry hybrid i wont vote PTB seems like we are at an impasse Its gotta be me or MM
    yeah, it s gotta be voss blink or mm as scum, ptb is my townread

24. ISO #774

i kinda want mm to survive all the game long since it was his idea to even lynch efe after promising he wants to die at d1..

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

actually i m pretty sure it s mm, let s lynch blink if you guys dont want to lynch ptb

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

I think it’s blink or hybrid the lack of consensus sort of confirms that.

One of you is stalling for town reasons, the other for scum reasons
    no, the fact that mm actually got so inactive after his lead on efe became real is quite a bit suspicous, blink howver he just trolled, i think he d be more tryhard or silent the whole game if he were to be a jester. anyway, wanna lynch blink or else i ll just wait till someone jumps his vote to you

41. ISO #791

no, the fact that mm actually got so inactive after his lead on efe became real is quite a bit suspicous, blink howver he just trolled, i think he d be more tryhard or silent the whole game if he were to be a jester. anyway, wanna lynch blink or else i ll just wait till someone jumps his vote to you
    I’m not voting you or blink.

I thought mm could be scum day 1.

But you and blink have both displayed behavior that could easily be scums

Right now, idk who to vote. But I’m okay with being lynched and I’m okay with surviving, because all the final vote has to come down to is my town mate putting their vote on me and me not voting and we win

42. ISO #792

And if mm is scum he’s not gonna lynch blink.

And blink won’t lynch me

And I won’t Lynch you or blink.

So we’re fucked

43. ISO #793

I’m not voting you or blink.

I thought mm could be scum day 1.

But you and blink have both displayed behavior that could easily be scums

Right now, idk who to vote. But I’m okay with being lynched and I’m okay with surviving, because all the final vote has to come down to is my town mate putting their vote on me and me not voting and we win
    blink did, but i ve never done a behaviour like that except for the unknown vote lol, that d be a worth lynch tbh for the lulz

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

tbh, mm started to scumread me from the page #2 without a reason, while we both were still trolling in the game he suddenly sensed a darkness surrounuding me, after that he said that i m having an amarydus-ish aura which was a ex-game we've played before since i wanted to lynch distorted so much that he says he thought that i was gonna trying to get someone flamed as my partner before i get lynched which is bs since i only wanted to lynch distorted cuz that i wanted to. He tried to meta-read me, bs scum-read and tried to frame jester to me which kind of became sucsessful since u all are scum-reading me rn. and then he made the votes turn around and just got efe's head. Then he forced to get all of us in this situation to lynch him since he was the lynch plan on d1. Tbh mm is really our scum.

I get Armadyus Follower (it's a scum role btw) vibe from you. Like, the same exact vibe I've had in that game.
    btw you know i ve afked half of that game right?

46. ISO #796

Plus, the fact you're pushing my lynch "because of annoying roleplay" (even if it's not the main reason, you're pulling that reason to get the weaker minds on me) is a scumtell to me, Masquerader...

I also said I had a plan to help everyone to find the Light. Why are you not willing to see it?
    btw, in the masq game i was not scum, i was the oj masq who had gotten disguised, and evreyone else just lynched me after you ve disguised me.

No. I sense darkness from afar. From @Efekannn02 the Priest and @Distorted the Knight, one is corrupted. None shall ascend randomly.
    If you sensed darkness from efe, why push his lynch btw?

Hybrid gets points of offering to be one of two towns not lynched.

I think the distorted push could be a huge mistake, and Hybrid could be scum trying to trick us into getting rid of his teammate.

Now with that being said. If distorted turns out to be jester, hybrid should never be lynched imo.
    This is what I was going to post LOL 100% agreed
    But you said that you scumread me because of other reasons such as i try to scuum-paint distorted or being too faston your lynch or i call u a bad friend?

The Plan!!!

[glow="blue"]Aamirus: The confirmed Nobleman, from his townslip, and from his behavior. Not much to say.
    Blinkskater: I town read that man. Or that furry? Anyway, he's just not taking this game seriously IMO. His bullshit sounds genuine :P

Efekannn02: By meta, he's town. He got in the game by claiming citizen and in the mindset of a Town Efekannn. By behavior, he's town too. He's having fun with PTB, but I think he is gathering reads on him

PowersThatBe: 99% town. He was overly zealed on potential scumslips lol... Plus, the thing with unknown lynch literally confirmed him :P the 1% is there to make sure we are able to suspect him later if he actually played ballsy and didn't go get his free lynch.

Honestly, I would lynch @blinkskater too. He is useless, but probably town. Thoughts? I wanted to gather reads on everyone before D1 end and before someone gets bloodthirsty and causes a turbolynch, WHICH IS STUPID.
    and there is him calling efe town cause he made 3 posts... wew

-vote efekannn02
    Naw. Aamirus is of some use; you are not really. You will just contribute to make of this game a shitfest lol (no offense but your trolly behavior is not needed atm). Remember: be happy of being lynched!

CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE EFE TRAIN
    why did you even lead the lynch train on him tho? there was litreally no reason to do that. Unless you wanted to get efe lynched cause he d be a useless partner

47. ISO #797

anyway, dont think about lynching mm, hammer ptb, or lynch blink. I highly doubt that blink is scum nor ptb is after re-reading d1.

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800