7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    But honestly i don't think dutes is scum
    i still think rachyl is the most scummy.
    but i'm ok with dutes die today so.
    This right here is something that I generally say as scum when it looks like somebody is inevitably going to be lynched + 100 scum points
    -vote tauntshaman

12. ISO #1712
    Rachyl

What do you guys think about Hybrid and his hiding techniques?

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hybrids intentions behind his actions seem towny
    How is someone that goes and lurks and hides and avoids questioning towny? Thats what id like to know Blinkskater.....

15. ISO #1715

This right here is something that I generally say as scum when it looks like somebody is inevitably going to be lynched + 100 scum points
    -vote tauntshaman
    Indeed. @Tauntshaman why would you say that you're okey lynching someone that you think is scum? Wouldn't it be more important for you to try save them and get your other target who you believe to be scum get lynched?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #1716

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    How is someone that goes and lurks and hides and avoids questioning towny? Thats what id like to know Blinkskater.....
    The actions themself may seem scummy but the reason he performed those actions has town bearings. No scum would want to convert an afk slot day 1, so if you are town and want to stay off the convert list thats a good way to do it. And MM has explained that your "simple question" is kind of farfetched. Everyones answer to your question will be NO i am not the thing.

17. ISO #1717

The actions themself may seem scummy but the reason he performed those actions has town bearings. No scum would want to convert an afk slot day 1, so if you are town and want to stay off the convert list thats a good way to do it. And MM has explained that your "simple question" is kind of farfetched. Everyones answer to your question will be NO i am not the thing.
    Same goes for me i may have seemed really scummy day 1 right? What scum would want to convert a player who is about to be lynched and "scum read" by everyone?

18. ISO #1718
    Rachyl

well of course there answer would be NO i am not the thing. but Hybrid wouldnt even answer the question. which is why its suspicious. i agree that everyone will answer the same, im looking for a reaction that is out of the ordinary, and THAT is what im looking for, its not really the question itself, its the way they respond to it thats important

19. ISO #1719

well of course there answer would be NO i am not the thing. but Hybrid wouldnt even answer the question. which is why its suspicious. i agree that everyone will answer the same, im looking for a reaction that is out of the ordinary, and THAT is what im looking for, its not really the question itself, its the way they respond to it thats important
    Hmm thats actually a half decent answer

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721
    Rachyl

Hmm thats actually a half decent answer
    Do you see what im saying?

22. ISO #1722

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    By the way :

Noz_Bugz total post : 30...

Seriously ! That is lurking no?
    I didnt even know that guy was in the game until I saw you post about him lol

25. ISO #1725

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    By the way :

Noz_Bugz total post : 30...

Seriously ! That is lurking no?
    Perhaps I have class? Nad i don't have anything to say

-vote unvote
    Dutes is confirmed town, I say we get a BG on him
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    It's not random. I accused gyrlander, blink and scv day 1 becouse they refused to make disorted into the commander and instead forced us to be without a commander.

and im accusing you becouse it looks like you are just pretending to contribute with your filler posts.

What are your current reads?
    100% legit concerns, yeah.
    more specific reads other then everyone except me and hybrid are scums.
    exactly, that's what lacked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Hybrid - Scummy Claimed tracker then switched to citizen the next day. Claims it was a town move, but i am not sure.|

Lenneth Towny Came up with his list yesterday seems protown overall.

Distorted Towny Claimed citi and everyone who played with Distorted before seems to think he is protown so i will sheep with that.|

Gyrlander Towny She got pissed at my shitposts yesterday, i don't think an evil role would get so pissed at a shitpost.

Blinkskater Towny Played alot like last game when he was town.

MM Towny She got pissed at my shitposts yesterday, i don't think an evil role would get so pissed at a shitpost, very active and played alot liek last game (bad) when he was town.

Tauntshaman Neutral Can't get a read on Tauntshaman, but he wanted to be sc, +town points.

SCV Towny Claimed bg, an easily detectable role if he was evil.

#2 Scummy Scum paints people then disappears.

Rachyl Towny Acts pretty neutral, but i don't get evil vibes from her.

No_Bugz Neutral Can't get a read on him.
    Mhmmm... ok good, two things: rachyl acts pretty neutral?? He's posting super protown things, but has a potential scum intent behind it. He's not "kinda neutral". I don't get how you got that. And I am not a girl lol. Overall good list from a Town point of view.
    you think MM and gyrlander are town for pointing out your shitposts and you think im scum for also pointing out your shitposts. why is that?
    No. You're twisting the new player's words. What a shame lol. You didn't scumpaint HIM. You scumpainted many people and got away without much explainations. Plus, earlier you said "I accused blink scv gyrlander for not getting distorted as S.C."... but now you say that too? There's a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Perhaps I have class? Nad i don't have anything to say

-vote unvote
    Dutes is confirmed town, I say we get a BG on him
    Im curious as to why you believe he is confirmed, what makes you think that? Looking forwards to your response very soon!

32. ISO #1732

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    100% legit concerns, yeah.

exactly, that's what lacked

Mhmmm... ok good, two things: rachyl acts pretty neutral?? He's posting super protown things, but has a potential scum intent behind it. He's not "kinda neutral". I don't get how you got that. And I am not a girl lol. Overall good list from a Town point of view.

No. You're twisting the new player's words. What a shame lol. You didn't scumpaint HIM. You scumpainted many people and got away without much explainations. Plus, earlier you said "I accused blink scv gyrlander for not getting distorted as S.C."... but now you say that too? There's a problem
    Okey, you and me are going to work and win this game k? That is my only faith.

33. ISO #1733
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey, you and me are going to work and win this game k? That is my only faith.
    I think that we should all try to work together to find the Things. The more the merrier!

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736
    Rachyl

MM sounds the reasonable guy. You are more of the KILL KILL KILL KILL.
    um kill kill kill? ive barely even voted anyone up for most of this game with the exception of Efekann. why do you think that i just want to kill everyone? I really dont, im very precise when it comes to who i want to vote up. thoughts?

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

um kill kill kill? ive barely even voted anyone up for most of this game with the exception of Efekann. why do you think that i just want to kill everyone? I really dont, im very precise when it comes to who i want to vote up. thoughts?
    You chose your target, and the proceeded to spam everyone else to vote with you cause you were confirmed town and it was OBVIOUS the other guy was scum.

40. ISO #1740

I'm also trying to understand D1's Scv BG claim. Like he literally claimed that on his 4th post and was his first really game related one.... I can not comprehend why the fuck would he do that, and I'm having trouble to distinguish it from town and scum.

I would like your thoughts about it.

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742
    Rachyl

You chose your target, and the proceeded to spam everyone else to vote with you cause you were confirmed town and it was OBVIOUS the other guy was scum.
    thats weird, i dont even remember doing that......

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    i meant it in the way that we have no reason other than conversion (highly unlikely) to doubt him being a Thing
    I find it highly pausible that Thing would want to convert the most Town-read player in the game, with the only BG claim of a retarded train.

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747
    Rachyl

We might be able to figure out who was converted by the way that they type or the way that they act. But its kind of a long shot because they may even still continue to act in the same way they were acting before they were converted

48. ISO #1748
    Rachyl

I think Sc2mafia is the only site where all type of fiends come together and make games nearly impossible to win for town. Literally wtf is Scv doing. Claims BG, doesn't do fucking anything the whole game apart from saying "im a dead man make me sc hehehehhe".
    I agree that is a really dumb strategy, i still dont understand why he even revealed

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

And MM fucking leaves the moment I ask him to discuss with me. Useless brat. I guess it'll have to do with you Rachyl. I'd like to tell me what you think about Dutes. Does his Tracker claim make him nearlyt confirmed town for you? Don't you consider options that keep him as scum?

@Rachyl

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.