User Tag List

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM The Thing

Okay guys, its been fun. But i gotta get to sleep! Ill be back in the morning to interrogate some suspects! Goodnight!

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Okay guys, its been fun. But i gotta get to sleep! Ill be back in the morning to interrogate some suspects! Goodnight!
    Ok then! See you tomorrow, was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Oh ok, I see now. So I'm the bg anyways guys just putting that out there
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Why the fuck did you claim?! BG IS THE ONLY ROLE ABLE TO STOP CONVERSION!!!!!!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... i really really really hope that is fake

Even if it's fake it doesn't help... we must just NOT rolecall.... SCV THIS IS STUPID!!!

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

omg... i really really really hope that is fake

I got this guys. Just give me station commander and I'll use my one day of life to smite the enemy.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

List of Reads

Rachyl, highest town read. I don't think scum would be THAT proactive and aggressive, it really doesn't fit the D1 scum behavior of this setup.
    Distorted, simply because he's honest and didn't do anything scummy, like preparing lynches for later. He seems genuine town.

Hybrid, slight town lean on that guy because... I don't see what his behavior brings to a scum.

the bunch of AFKs & new players

Tauntshaman, very very very 0.1% scum lean, because he was there but didn't want to participate.

The Scum Of Scum, maybe it's wrong but I feel like he got scared by his role...

Scvmurderer, FOR THAT STUPID ASS CLAIM!!! Doesn't bring anything to town but a converted very important TPR if it's true, and gives some kind of fear immunity for a scum.

Blinkskater, for the scummy things he did: vote distorted for S.C. then disappear, but come back as soon as Rachyl starts to suspect him, is coming off as generally scummy... strongest scum read.

18. ISO #368

@Scvmurderer the day kill ONLY kill the THING. If you use it on soemone who IS NOT the thing the station commander dies instead. If you believe I am scum and blink is town, elect me for station command, I will use it on blink and then if he is town I die. If he is the thing, he dies.

Simple as that - IF YOU THINK I AM SCUM ELECT ME AND I WILL BE DEAD TODAY THEN. IF EITHER ME OR BLINK IS NOT DEAD, LYNCH ME TOMORROW, easy as that.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

19. ISO #369

@Scvmurderer the day kill ONLY kill the THING. If you use it on soemone who IS NOT the thing the station commander dies instead. If you believe I am scum and blink is town, elect me for station command, I will use it on blink and then if he is town I die. If he is the thing, he dies.

Simple as that - IF YOU THINK I AM SCUM ELECT ME AND I WILL BE DEAD TODAY THEN. IF EITHER ME OR BLINK IS NOT DEAD, LYNCH ME TOMORROW, easy as that.
    i honestly believe our best bet is D1 confirming someone as not the thing, protecting that person all game while they figure this shit out. I believe blink to be the best option for that right now as well as a read that I wouldent mind clearing up.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

At this point u guys may as well give me station commander. I'm a dead.man walking unless that pussy thing is too scared to kill/convert me.
    Ooooooh. That guy is claiming Guard to get the S.C. role. Scummy scum*... Why do you want it so bad?

22. ISO #372

I agree on this strategy, and I don't see why someone would disagree. Unless someone opposes something serious to this, we do this. Now I'm out for some time, gotta eat. Will try to come back before going to bed, not guarenteed.

23. ISO #373

So givr me sc and ill kill you if you want to be confirmed distorted.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

24. ISO #374

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I agree on this strategy, and I don't see why someone would disagree. Unless someone opposes something serious to this, we do this. Now I'm out for some time, gotta eat. Will try to come back before going to bed, not guarenteed.
    I mean if you want distorted to suicide then sure but ur best giving it to the guy who alrdy claimed bg and is a walking.dead.man

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

I don't even have a secondary role lol. I'm the red shirt of this game
    Confirmed me, Numbertwo and dutes are the no flavor red shirts lol. Send us unto the breach

27. ISO #377

Another big reasoning for it being me is; this is a Cult save.

You don't think that when day 3 comes around, im still alive, anyone is going to trust me? No. I will become either a great mis-lynch for scum later or a BG will need to out themselves to prove im not converted. If thats not the case, or some1 more valueble comes around, we will have to waste days with a tracker checking me at times. Remmber what happened after GaGa? literally 70% of the game at the end said they should have lynched me D1 due to obvious cult issues.

Letting me suicide and confirm a town (or get the thing) allows for the Bodyguard to stay hidden and protect some1 everyone can TRUST. It allows the tracker to check other people freely, and it allows for a strong town to run this shit.

My death has multiple benfits for this town D1. Also, if other commanders follow suit, it allows for a STRONG reading phase during the first 12 hours of the day, then another during the lynch. it's literally allowing for 2 lynch phases.

Vote me town, and allow me to give my life for you. I have faith!

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

I am also assuming that from how SCV is pushing his BG claim in almost every post he is not the BG =P lol
    Believe what you want, but this bg is going to win the game for town. We going for the flawless victory achievement.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Guys please vote Distorted so we can execute that plan. If blink is thing he dies, else he gets confirmed, and Scv DOES NOT need to heal him: the thing cannot kill him if he's S.C.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    -vote Distorted

I'm going zzz for 7hrs
    Ok. I expect more contribution from you tomorrow IRL day.

41. ISO #391
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I am trying to find a replacement on him at the moment

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394
    Ganelon

@Tauntshaman :

Things are aware of their team's night actions.
    If the Original Thing becomes S.C, he can target his own team members with the SC's day ability.
    The S.C's day ability is a daykill/guess - if the player he targets with his day ability is Town or Survivalist, he will die.

In the future, please post any questions you have on this thread or send me a PM.

45. ISO #395

so to all the people i just pinged. A vote on me means I am dying and confirming a strong town to lead us, or killing the thing TODAY, not tonight.
    Come day 2 or day 3 i can read you just fine now please stop being suicidal i would rather have you around if you are town you are more of an asset to this game then many others

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Rachyl
    this right here is susp - someone check Gyrlander tongiht.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Come day 2 or day 3 i can read you just fine now please stop being suicidal i would rather have you around if you are town you are more of an asset to this game then many others
    I offered rachyl being the person to check, but you didnt respond to that.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Actually distorted should die now that i think about it he deffinitly will be converted to thing at some point why not just get rid of him now by checking me
    exactly. lead this town to victory Earlier if you woulda responded to rachyl being the one to do it that would have been the sacrifice, but at this point I think you being confirmed town can take it.

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

hello it's me Mario !
    Ah no I'm Lenneth, I read everything !

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    OKAY so here are my thoughts so far. The Thing is vastly outnumbered we have the advantage if i were the Thing, i would be someone that basically is going to try to hide. And not say anything for awhile. The best THING we can do(no pun intended lol) is to put people on the spot that are remaining quiet. As those are the THINGS that people will do to beat us and overcome us. I mean come on. Hes only one thing, and theres many of us
    I agree, in the spirit game, all the scums was litterally lurking most of the game... but with the time difference, I think we should actualy look at this after 10/12 hours (evening for european people and afternoob for american one). It's too early to make conclusion about that.

Letting me suicide and confirm a town (or get the thing) allows for the Bodyguard to stay hidden and protect some1 everyone can TRUST. It allows the tracker to check other people freely, and it allows for a strong town to run this shit.

My death has multiple benfits for this town D1. Also, if other commanders follow suit, it allows for a STRONG reading phase during the first 12 hours of the day, then another during the lynch. it's literally allowing for 2 lynch phases.

Vote me town, and allow me to give my life for you. I have faith!
    I also agree with that, I don't like letting you suicide since you are usualy really usefull for town when you are town !
    But someone should really do that. Note that if your target is the survivalist, he will survive and you will die.

About the settings, I totaly disagree about revealing if we don't have to do it. That will just put a target on our TPR and we can't analyse the settings to see if someone is lying or not. I believe magoroth did make a valid setup (for exemple, not with 8 drug dealers xD) so possibly, if we got 3 tpr with the same role, that will be suspicious. But basickly that won't help us to reveal.
    I think we lost in the spirit game because magoroth revealed D1 (as a vigi) which totally screwed us afterwards.

For now, I townread Rachyl, distorted and MM. I am only used to distorted's way of playing in the mod and until now, he didn't do anything suspicious. Rachyl and MM just for being actively proTown.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.