User Tag List

Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 3145
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    MM was SO convinced on lynching Blink that he left leaving Mag alone.

Yes, Mag, blink lynch is not happening. At least for now. Do I town read him? No. Do I scum read him? No. But the general consensus seems to not lynching so NOPE.
    The really shitty thing is that none of you are particularly scummy. Which leads to me think that there are two possibilities:

a) Scum is playing pro-town and they might just be one of the top town reads

b) We've been pushing the wrong people - I myself adhere to this idea

c) Scum is AFK

d) We got trolled by Distorted and he only added Town Roles and no scum. @Distorted please let us know if this be the case

3. ISO #1303

MM was SO convinced on lynching Blink that he left leaving Mag alone.

Yes, Mag, blink lynch is not happening. At least for now. Do I town read him? No. Do I scum read him? No. But the general consensus seems to not lynching so NOPE.
    right before he was so convinced on Efe

4. ISO #1304
    Ganelon

-vote Lenneth

You just turned top scum read for being inactive and for not participating in this little 'clusterfuck' of ours. Defend thyself.

@Everyone, I, for one, would prefer to Lynch someone today, because that way we might have some information on who might be scum

5. ISO #1305

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote Lenneth

You just turned top scum read for being inactive and for not participating in this little 'clusterfuck' of ours. Defend thyself.

@Everyone, I, for one, would prefer to Lynch someone today, because that way we might have some information on who might be scum
    the fact that you say stuff like this on day one m akes me think that you have learned absolutly nothing in the FM games that we have played

6. ISO #1306
    Ganelon

Guys, tell me what you think about @Gyrlander and @Lenneth - I know a MM/Blink/Me/Whatever Lynch isn't happening today - but how about a Gyrlander/Lenneth Lynch? How would you feel?

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    how does it look when i do it because it feels pretty cummy
    hehe, cum
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #1308
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall @The Ultimate Despair @naz @Scvmurderer @Light_Yagami what do you think of a Gyrlander Lynch?

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310
    Ganelon

-vote Gyrlander

Gyrlander and Lenneth are my top scum reads atm, I have not seen anybody pushing them at all and they haven't contributed anything (well, I think Lenneth has, but Gyrlander is conspicuously silent)

11. ISO #1311

the fact that you say stuff like this on day one m akes me think that you have learned absolutly nothing in the FM games that we have played
    he really hasn't he relies on distorted to sheep

mag, do yourself a favor and ask him how to play. i don't recommend learning from MM , he's terrible at being town and scum

incoming iso on MM now that i'm in my bed
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #1312

@Marshmallow Marshall @The Ultimate Despair @naz @Scvmurderer @Light_Yagami what do you think of a Gyrlander Lynch?
    only voting MM or TUD today.
    also you need to stop flopping around so much, makes you look like a novice scum

13. ISO #1313
    Ganelon

Can you give me a valid reason to lynch someone?
    There's 13 of us today - we Lynch and there'll be 11 or 10 or 9 if Scvmurderer shoots tonight.

14. ISO #1314
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    only voting MM or TUD today.
    also you need to stop flopping around so much, makes you look like a novice scum
    Lol, scum don't flip flop around because scum have a pretty clear idea of who is who - and scum tends not to be aggressive ^^ novice scum just sheeps. if you want to see novice scum in action, I suggest you read the Black Flag Nightless, I was scum there and I was pretty passive... lol

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

Guys, tell me what you think about @Gyrlander and @Lenneth - I know a MM/Blink/Me/Whatever Lynch isn't happening today - but how about a Gyrlander/Lenneth Lynch? How would you feel?
    Didn't you want less shady? Well, here you have my pure self. If your way to respond is asking for my lynch... I'm sad for you. I thought you would notice this is a town which a certain democracy, not something you can get in and do the fuck you want.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #1317

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    IM IMMORTAL IN LYNCHES SINCE THE ARMADYEUS GAME
    The trapper is immune to day 1 lynch.
    wow. MM is right. I didn't notice. Wtf, efe? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Legit not. You are PASSIVE. CAREFUL. You didn't vote much. You didn't speak much. And SUDDENLY, when I vote you up, you appear. What a surprise. Don't tell me you're writing on phone while working, I don't buy it :P
    All circumstantial. And Blink is never active Day1.

Really? Scum had no day chat in the Smith's game and yet there was a gigantic argument at EoD1. This isn't an argument. And FYI that wasn't necessarily directed at you.

Something is very wrong here... @everyone, guys, let's all vote up the most suspicious targets for now. I will shoot one of the people who won't vote blinkskater if he doesn't go to L-1 today, we NEED to put someone to L-1 today because this is the only day on which this is possible and safe!
    Fuck that, I don't agree to that.

On any other day, if we vote up someone to L-1, unless the Trapper is dead, there is a VERY high chance that someone will drop dead in middle of the day, potentially ending the day with that 'somebody's' Lynch.
    Actually... it's a valid point.
    We can't pressure vote after Day1 as freely because someone at L-1 might get hammered when someone dies from Trapper and required lynch vote count is lowered. hmm..

d) We got trolled by Distorted and he only added Town Roles and no scum. @Distorted please let us know if this be the case
    @SuperJack
    Can I host next game, plz?

I am against Day1 lynch

@blinkskater Can I ask you something?
    You agree that pressure voting will be a lot riskier starting from Day2 because of Trapper, right?
    So let's imagine a world where we don't pressure vote. How do we find the scum teams? Any idea? Are we relying on TPRs now?

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post

We can't pressure vote after Day1 as freely because someone at L-1 might get hammered when someone dies from Trapper and required lynch vote count is lowered. hmm..

@SuperJack

I am against Day1 lynch

You agree that pressure voting will be a lot riskier starting from Day2 because of Trapper, right?
    So let's imagine a world where we don't pressure vote. How do we find the scum teams? Any idea? Are we relying on TPRs now?
    It is stupid to rely on TPRs, they can easily be faked anyway

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321
    Ganelon

It is stupid to rely on TPRs, they can easily be faked anyway
    On the other hand, there is something we could do - we could all mass role claim on D2 or D3.

22. ISO #1322

@SuperJack

I am against Day1 lynch

it's risky NOT to pressure vote IMO that's how i actually find Scum teams, however in this scenario we have Lots of TPRS and are more then likley going to have atleast a good lead from night actions tomorrow to go off. We need to work fast at the start of day 2. I am going to play it like a 50/50 shot we have a 48 hour day if trappers gets someone with posion, i'm going to bank that we will at least have 24 hours. All in all I feel we do have to pressure vote early in the day, but after about 24 hours if it makes it that far without a death from posion i'm going to say we may have to ease it up. Relying on TPRS > pressure votes in this save IMHO

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324
    Ganelon

Oh well. Nobody's going to follow my vote right now, so I might as well just do this...

-vote skip

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

Just *fixing* Colors.

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333
    Ganelon

mag because i dont like him and he can kill me
    But I don't want to kill you just yet :P

34. ISO #1334
    Ganelon

I don't want to kill anyone just yet because none of you are actually scummy I'm just trying to get a train going to see who's jumping on it and it's not happening, scum is being way too careful and I don't like it

35. ISO #1335

Am I going to get shot tonight? So I may write a fancy LW or not.
    write one you wont die anyway

can i get lynched please? i have made a op lw

it will reveal all my true scumreads and tell you who alpha wolf is but does that count as out of game communication?
    @Distorted ?
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

I don't want to kill anyone just yet because none of you are actually scummy I'm just trying to get a train going to see who's jumping on it and it's not happening, scum is being way too careful and I don't like it
    youre scummy for not realizing that i have no meta
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #1338

Exclamation MM is the worst FM player

Spoiler : ISO on the most retarded FM player out there: :
    INDEED. THESE ARE MY EXACT THOUGHTS. I know I'm going to be scumread along with Magoroth for that. But it is the truth. Don't be stupid, vote blink. At least get him to L-1 and see.
    ok this guy is desperate for a blink lynch. why?

Blink has stayed out of this all WHILE STAYING CONNECTED. He's just letting the shitstorm I caused go stronger and stronger. Last game he was town. He didn't do that. He jumped in and tried to do something with it. Now he's just letting it happen, letting town get confused, etc. IT IS BLINK

@blinkskater
    because blink hasn't been posting??? wHOOP DE FUCKIN DOO.

Ok i just woke up and i have to be to work in an hour for 12+hours but please show me where i ever called nozy scum or even voted him up? So please explain to me on how my opinion on him has changed we argued and about something to do with interpretation and then the fire was fueled by constant insults on each end don't try to scum paint something where something is not... I have a lot to catch up on since I haven't been around for about 8 hours and i will post/comment asnim catching up when i can
    totally invalid argument, and he knows this, but since MM doesn't know how to fake afk, he wants to bring everyone else down with him.
    also funny that MM isn't around right now this close to EoD...something he's usually ALWAYS around for and CONSTANTLY posting for, freeaking out about a lynch. but since it's going to be him or one of his scummates he's backing off, trying to get one of his TOWN READS lynched

EXACTLY. That's why I kept saying blink was town. He 100% plays like his town meta... even if it can be stupid sometimes ;) so don't lynch him, just let the game move foward. I'm 95% sure there's a scum hiding in the bunch of those who keep the fire going, and the Despair guy is my main suspect.
    +++++townpoints I wondered who would notice it it was intentional. I actually though you would be the one to notice it if you were town. Get higher townread for that now higher than Blinkskater. Won't make a list of reads yet though, need to see everyone.

Ozy was strongest town read on Black Flag D1 for everyone, he was scum... So I strong townread him but will always have doubts :P

Why do you think I'm town?

My top town reads are The Ultimate Despair, because of the protown posts I'm reading and because of Nozbugz behind being just so much town-like in his meta. Then comes Blinkskater, meta stuff again. You come next, Magoroth, but a very slight town read on you, didn't read enough of your posts to get a real read.

Scum reads? It's really early, not everyone contributed. Maybe Scv? He's rather AFK now, I guess it's for work reasons. But his game start was strange for him. I saw some posts from Yagami without reading them for real, will have to do it. I had bad vibes from them, might just have misread. But really, no hard scumreads because it's too early and I have to read 1/3 of the thread ^^
    oh, TUD is his top town read even though he was his first suspect -- probably some mafia bullshit -- my godfather is my top suspect d1.

also please note he is desperate for approval

You damn xD be careful though, I'm having a permanent doubt on him since black flag nightless game. He's too good

Also this post is implying I'm scum =) reasons? Or did I misread?

other scummy highlights:

check out him lining up my lynch even though he thinks i'm town
    If they're scum... you're next.

After reading the ISO mag made on naz, I am convinced Naz is citizen. And as I said, I think I know 85% efekannn's role now. Won't reveal it but it's a town one. I am pushing for a replace on Rocket. What if he's a TPR? We'd be fucked hard.
    Wtf.
    -unvote
    You are a fucking dumbass that should not play FM, but you're town.
    To the post quoted by your post with Naz telling Agent wolf to keep a lw not lying, +++++++++townpoints to Naz. Trapper can't kill today, why not wait to tell the wolf in night chat? ^^ this is a town slip.

Now yes we must get lws as soon as N1 starts.

Agreeing with despair on Rocket Racoon case.

@Efekannn02 who's alpha? Your push is going to happen soon unless I see something very specific in your posts. TELL US NOW.

Kira is somewhat good at this game. I don't get how. He's not scum at 90% because of that so much ballsy reads list. Else he's Trapper or Alpha. PLUS. @Light_Yagami the hero the town really needed at the moment of your post was a Sheriff. Are you Sheriff? If so, it'll clean it up for everyone.

he is against role call but made Kira out himself as citizen:
    DONT START THE ROLECALL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So ur cit?
    Yes I Am.

I can keep going but i highly recommend everyone go through his posts on your own and form your own opinion.

39. ISO #1339

Ah okey cause I was prepared to beg you not to kill me so that's nice.

40. ISO #1340

it's risky NOT to pressure vote IMO that's how i actually find Scum teams, however in this scenario we have Lots of TPRS and are more then likley going to have atleast a good lead from night actions tomorrow to go off. We need to work fast at the start of day 2. I am going to play it like a 50/50 shot we have a 48 hour day if trappers gets someone with posion, i'm going to bank that we will at least have 24 hours. All in all I feel we do have to pressure vote early in the day, but after about 24 hours if it makes it that far without a death from posion i'm going to say we may have to ease it up. Relying on TPRS > pressure votes in this save IMHO
    I love this post so so much!
    Anyway. I think I am done for Day1.
    ---
    Vigilanties kill their top scum reads amongst the more inactive players
    Invests check their top scum reads amongst the more active players
    (Maybe i am mafia and I know that a more active player is immune? )
    Doctors try to figure out mindgame shits on whom will GF target. Not Trapper.

-vote skip

---
    @Efekann02 , Just drop your image on imgur. Takes seconds to do.

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

Back till EoD (I hope I won't have to go before). I think it's a trash lynch lol, gyrlander will probably prove useful later in the game, and her lynch doesn't give us shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #1343

@naz can you recommend a place where i can temporarly storage a photo to post it here?
    imgur and discord also creates links to all images you post

44. ISO #1344
    Ganelon

it will reveal all my true scumreads and tell you who alpha wolf is but does that count as out of game communication?
    @Distorted ?
    Dude just tell us your reads. lol

45. ISO #1345

@Distorted ?
    I'm very sad that Distorted has to deal with all these shitty mentions. If you gained that INFO with OGC then it is OGC. If you gained that Info cause you're fucking God and SOMEHOW DETECTED AN ALPHA SIGN IN SOMEONE'S POST then it's not OGC.

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

-vote Lenneth

Me too...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

I'm very sad that Distorted has to deal with all these shitty mentions. If you gained that INFO with OGC then it is OGC. If you gained that Info cause you're fucking God and SOMEHOW DETECTED AN ALPHA SIGN IN SOMEONE'S POST then it's not OGC.

distorted knows what i mean its indirectly ogc but i wont tell you more(btw all parties are innocent)
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #1350

Re: MM is the worst FM player

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Spoiler : ISO on the most retarded FM player out there: :

ok this guy is desperate for a blink lynch. why?

because blink hasn't been posting??? wHOOP DE FUCKIN DOO.

totally invalid argument, and he knows this, but since MM doesn't know how to fake afk, he wants to bring everyone else down with him.
    also funny that MM isn't around right now this close to EoD...something he's usually ALWAYS around for and CONSTANTLY posting for, freeaking out about a lynch. but since it's going to be him or one of his scummates he's backing off, trying to get one of his TOWN READS lynched

oh, TUD is his top town read even though he was his first suspect -- probably some mafia bullshit -- my godfather is my top suspect d1.

also please note he is desperate for approval

other scummy highlights:

check out him lining up my lynch even though he thinks i'm town

he is against role call but made Kira out himself as citizen:

I can keep going but i highly recommend everyone go through his posts on your own and form your own opinion.
    holy shit, to anyone that hated on naz can get fucked