1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

I'm not comfortable voting for Hybrid yet. I'm still of the opinion that Arso OMGBUS'd his scumbuddy and It's possible SCV had to hammer to keep up appearances. My reads remain mostly the same -
    Distorted/Soviet/Rata as close as you can get to lock town.
    Hybrid and MM are a wildcard to me just like Ozzy was.
    Scummy behavior = SCV / Blinkykann / Arso

8. ISO #1658

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    "See? Wtf was your post with []£¢@¤@£¤@??!?!?? And no, I'm not using that as a scumtell lol" - MM

Okay, so I basically made the mistake of assuming everyone can read pseudocode. In basic English, I was basically saying I think distorted is scum and we should lynch him and my opinion on this is not changing. If I were to break it down into logical steps, but still keep it in English instead of pseudocode it would say something like

If Distorted is scum, we lynch him. Otherwise, lol jk there is no otherwise.
    Oh, that's what I understood.... it just had no use XD ok just wanted to make sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    LYNCHES FOR THE LYNCH GOD
    -vote Hybrid
    Choo choo.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    I'm not comfortable voting for Hybrid yet. I'm still of the opinion that Arso OMGBUS'd his scumbuddy and It's possible SCV had to hammer to keep up appearances. My reads remain mostly the same -
    3 people who lynched a scum on day 1 are your scummiest reeds facepalm this town is fucked

11. ISO #1661

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Hybrid
    Choo choo.
    -unvote
    Or not?

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

I don't think arsonist bussed him honestly, Arsonist is a know troll player, but I do not read him as a scum read since he did not jump at the MM opportunity. Either way - hybrids lynch gives such a huge amount of information at this point even if he is town which i highly highly doubt...hell ill honestly feel stupid if he is lol but the way hybrid just played is a clear indication of a scum trying to delay game, throw confusion, and push attention away from the votecount on magoroth.

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

oh no
    Yes?

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

@Scvmurderer
    -vote Hybrid
    CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO

19. ISO #1669

@Marluxion well - if hybrid is town that shows really well to soviet, you, and MM at this point.

I think the lynch is far worth the risk of him being town. I have played with hybrid a lot and he is not coming in here as town lol he did not ONCE ask anyone for an update before he started pushing his confusion and throwing votes around.

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    Stop trolling please
    No =)

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll Day 2

End Game

LINK TO SETUP

It didn't take long for the death of Magoroth to cause mass disruption. Their plan had only just been drawn, yet they forgot to account for one thing: The loyalty of the crew. The Pirates fought back, they scavenged through Magoroth's treasure and sure as sure can be, they found the evidence they needed.
    The crew quickly gathered round, descending upon the new blood of the ship, Hybrid. They tied him up, and overboard he went into the shark infested seas.

Hybrid was a Mutineer, there is no doubt about that.

Then, the sound of pierced flesh cut the silent death of Hybrid, There stood Marluxion, his eyes staring at the blade that had ripped its way through the heart. Behind him, the Captain stood, removing the last of the Mutineer

5 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mutineer
    Mutineer
    Mutineer

Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    @Blinkykannn07 (blinkskater & Efekannn02)
    @Arsonist
    @Soviet_Love
    @Scvmurderer
    @Distorted
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Ratatoskr
    Magoroth - Mutineer
    OzyWho Hybrid- Mutineer
    Marluxion- Mutineer

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    End of Game

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

HAAHAAHAHHAAH GGWP GUYS!!!!

That was all part of my master plan =) will post more post-game comments later, I have to go now but really nice game and nice setup!!!

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Sorry, Hybrid and SuperJack for the trouble.
    Sorry, Marluxion for you never had a fighting chance.
    Sorry, Crew for the coup d'etat attempt.
    Sorry, Crew that we were so easy to find.

Well played, nevertheless.
    But excuse if I don't say GG though. :P

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marluxion that surprises me though... well played hopefully see you around more!

I have never seen a game rack up 1k posts in a day..... holy hell

600 posts between me and MM just at eachothers throats lol - that was a ballsy strategy though... paid off though at the expense of sanity
    I seriously would have wanted to lynch mm for that if mag flipped town lol i probslly wouldnt have swayed

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Sorry, Hybrid and SuperJack for the trouble.
    Sorry, Marluxion for you never had a fighting chance.
    Sorry, Crew for the coup d'etat attempt.
    Sorry, Crew that we were so easy to find.

Well played, nevertheless.
    But excuse if I don't say GG though. :P
    Hey man you played well ^^ Game was insanely active though and I don't blame you at all for jumping out.

-vote 20
    Last edited by SuperJack; March 3rd, 2018 at 10:24 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #1690

Yeah, I'll definitely be around for more games in the future. My towngame is far better than my scumgame imo (At least lategame townplay)

tfw Efe/Blinky's scumteam pitch was 2/3 day friggin' 1.
    GGs
    i dunno you played a good scum game there - u were the last suspect on my list of the people whom didn't vote magoroth - if hybrid flipped town i probalby would have pushed rata next, if rata flipped town i probably would not have pushed you and started reevaluating what i was doing.

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i dunno you played a good scum game there - u were the last suspect on my list of the people whom didn't vote magoroth - if hybrid flipped town i probalby would have pushed rata next, if rata flipped town i probably would not have pushed you and started reevaluating what i was doing.
    I would have sacrificed myself for the town and begged you be killed next.

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

TBH i started that whole lynch at l1 thing after i agreed with a post distorted made about there being actual pressure on ppl near a lynch. And who better then the Lynch Train?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700