User Tag List

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1743
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    Haha if he flips town we get you silly
    yeah, which im realizing if he is town i just handed the game to scums pretty much. not going to let a fast paced day influence fast paced, potentially bad, decisions on here. welp, i think u got the right idea s.beer s.cheers.

3. ISO #1103

Wtf. Votes and reads are all over the place, LAMIST from everywhere (Btw I have like 50 I am Town. behind a spoiler, if it really matters for you...), bullshit reads... Come on, I can't go play HotS with friends without the game turning to bullshit?!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

OzyWho, helpful comments without painting attempts, no weird interactions, really seems wanting to help town.
    Marluxion, feels like he's scumhunting but COULD be faking.
    Arsonist... Useless sack of shit, but feels too much like the perfect scapegoat. Wouldn't mind to see him disappear though.
    Blinkykannn07, archons are hard to read. Blink feels town, which means he's scum? And Efekannn feels town too, so townread, just not too much.
    Magoroth/Soviet_Love, no/few posts & low activity, won't read them yet.
    Distorted, the mass painting ceremony with me/rata/soviet/arsonist, the trap about the "playing against" he fell in (lol), the lame LAMIST... scummy. But I don't like how everyone jumped on him, I feel like there's something scummy behind that.
    Scvmurderer, oneliners but they seem careful and his post count is low. Strange, would lynch. Not my first choice though.

I'd be ok with a Scv/Distorted/Arsonist lynch today, and maybe with a Soviet_Love depending on if he posts or not, and what he posts.
    You forgot to put a read for Rata. Why?

5. ISO #1105

@Marluxion , your thoughts about me, soviet and distorted? Ik you're prolly sleeping :P
    I feel like there is at least one scum between the three of you. I'm not sure which one it is yet. (Still in the process of reading through the 500+ new posts.)

For now I'm going to
    -vote Unvote

until i've caught up.

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    You forgot to put a read for Rata. Why?
    Still in heroes. Why? Your questions answers itself... I forgot lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Marl's back! I remember who he is now, he's that new guy that Distorted told me to be nice to. Can't wait to see what he comes up with :3
    True dat ^^

9. ISO #1109

OH WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

Distorted wanted to lynch low posters. However, he never talked about Marluxion... And he somewhat defended him, you're right... It's the only interactions they got. Strange...

10. ISO #1110

OH WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

Distorted wanted to lynch low posters. However, he never talked about Marluxion... And he somewhat defended him, you're right... It's the only interactions they got. Strange...
    If Distorted flips scum.... ILLUMINATUS!

11. ISO #1111

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ya know what - u guys do as u will. ill back off - if we get down to MYLO we go with my theory.
    Hm.
    -vote Arsonist
    I want to hear more from you, and don't shitpost. A list of reads? Your precise thoughts on me, Distorted, Soviet_Love, Rata, 07?

12. ISO #1112

Marlux, I'm also tempted to pressure you while Distorted is going backtrack. These moments are like a stasis in the MM vs Distorted debate, and they can be used to see the reads and reasons of everyone. I'd like EVERYONE to give their stances. We probably won't get this chance twice.

13. ISO #1113

OH WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

@Marluxion what do you think about that?

14. ISO #1114

Hm I got an idea... I'm gonna do a quick (so less elaborated) ISO on Distorted. Since we have time to cool down... Why not reevaluate the situation?

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

@Soviet_Love @Arsonist @OzyWho @Ratatoskr

NOBODY HAMMER YET

I am going to find the interactions with arsonist and MM again

we have plenty of time DO NOT waste it.
    DID I MISS SOME1 AT L1?!?!?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

Hm I got an idea... I'm gonna do a quick (so less elaborated) ISO on Distorted. Since we have time to cool down... Why not reevaluate the situation?
    Only hot heads here
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #1119

I don't think my opinion on Scv is going to change soon. If I could get him lynched, I would. But no one is going for it.

You... ohhhhh you... You want to help the scum. You want to tell them, "lie low, we won't bother you. Don't post much and you'll be safe." Nah bro, I ain't playing that shit. And it doesn't escape me that one of the players with the least amount of posts is none other than yourself. If it were Distorted or MM pushing for this policy style lynch, I might think differently. But it seems to me you're covering your own ass.

Arsonist has said not shit that's been helpful as far as I can tell. I don't even remember who Marluxion is. MM would be in the scum section right about now except there are only so many slots and I feel better about him than say, you or Scv (who are the two with the most suspicion slot security)
    Can you state your reasons for wanting me dead clearly please? Maybe I missed a clear list in this clusterfuck of a post count fm but I am curious.

20. ISO #1120

Marlux, I'm also tempted to pressure you while Distorted is going backtrack. These moments are like a stasis in the MM vs Distorted debate, and they can be used to see the reads and reasons of everyone. I'd like EVERYONE to give their stances. We probably won't get this chance twice.
    +1 on giving the stance. We have majority towns in this games so majority opinions much appreciated =P

There is 1100 posts on this, and we make up over 500 of them rofl efeblink makes up another 250

21. ISO #1121

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Can you state your reasons for wanting me dead clearly please? Maybe I missed a clear list in this clusterfuck of a post count fm but I am curious.
    You shitpost, give one liners, throw accusations and votes with seemingly no basis. I've yet to see you contribute anything of value and you seem extraordinarily scummy. You are adamant about bringing down the hammer, which seems to me to be a clear attempt at causing a WIFOM. You're not town.

22. ISO #1122

You shitpost, give one liners, throw accusations and votes with seemingly no basis. I've yet to see you contribute anything of value and you seem extraordinarily scummy. You are adamant about bringing down the hammer, which seems to me to be a clear attempt at causing a WIFOM. You're not town.
    Clearly

23. ISO #1123

OH WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

Pretty sure if you ISO Distorted you'll see i'm the first one of the inactives he voted.

Regardless, now that I'm caught up:

A) I just realized Blinkykann is a Archon account. This explains why I was having trouble getting a solid read on them. Some of their actions are fueled by good logic and others seem to just be nonsense.
    B) Now that every single person has had a chance to post at least a couple of times, I don't believe we should be lynching based on post-count, but rather based on scummy interactions.
    C) SVC Said earlier that he has no problem 'Hammering ANYONE' who is at L1? This could be seen as a towny thing to say (since scum will commonly avoid being the last vote to hammer as it draws the most attention) but Anyone? Even your town reads? It makes it sound like SVC isn't trying to read anyone at all yet and is just trying to get a lynch, mislynch or not. This comes off as a scum trying to sound towny to me.

Fully Updated Reads List

TOWN
    Distorted - My new top town. Legitimately seems to be trying to find patterns and trying to nail down the exact scumteam.
    Ratatoskr - Previous top town. Has strong logic and I feel like his interactions with Soviet have been very TvT.
    Soviet_Love - I feel like this interactions with Rata are TOWN VS TOWN. His logic of wanting to lynch an active poster to get more information is SOLID, but as I said above I think we should be lynching based on the scumminess of interactions, not the number of them.
    OzyWho - Has said some questionable things. Like 'what do i have to do to get lynched', earlier. I don't know how to read them yet. Could be scum.
    Marshmallow - My earlier scum read might not be too far off. However, they've shown some town motivation (not sure if it's because of the push on them or if it's just coming out naturally.) Worth looking into in the future. The scummiest thing they've said (possibly too scummy to actually be scum?) is that they are fine with lynching a town d1.
    Blinkykannn07 - This is a wildcard for me. Has some posts that are fine and others that make no sense at all. I realize this is a Archon account so that's bound to happen, but it makes it difficult for me to accurately read him. Slight scum lean.
    Magoroth - Seems like he's trying to blend in. Nothing he has said in particular stands out to me, and this seems to be intentional. I could see him in multiple scum teams right now, however he is not my top scum.
    Scvmurderer - I have no idea why everyone is giving this guy a pass when has shown absolutely no town motivation at all. He's said blatantly scummy things and nobody has pointed them out yet.
    Arsonist - Top Scum. Arsonist's logic has been constantly bad. Has been actively shitposting and asking for people to lynch MM. He has tons of LAMIST (Look at Me, I'm so town!) posts and half of his posts are just insulting other people's logic without providing any of his own. This is my ideal lynch for today.
    SCUM

-vote Arsonist

BTW, how exactly do I do an ISO on this website?

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

CAPITAL LETTERS WILL BE MY POSTS.

yeah, which im realizing if he is town i just handed the game to scums pretty much. not going to let a fast paced day influence fast paced, potentially bad, decisions on here. welp, i think u got the...
    PRO TOWN POST, THINKS ABOUT TOWN.
    February 28th, 2018, 08:10 PM
    Thread: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

removing the vote just because it has him on L-2
    NOT WANTING A TURBO LYNCH
    February 28th, 2018, 08:09 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

lol - yeah, after reading through a lot of the past interactions though I don't feel nearly as confident on a MM lynch due to that leaves waay too many options if he is town...I feel like if he is...
    ^^ BECAUSE IM TOWN LOL
    February 28th, 2018, 08:05 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

requoting

February 28th, 2018, 08:02 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

Marshmallow Marshall whats ur opinion on Ratas read about both of us being town?
    DIDNT SEE THAT POST. I THINK ITS TOWN INDICATIVE ACTUALLY, BECAUSE IT DOESNT ALLOW HIM TO LINE UP ANY LYNCHES. ITS THE ONLY THING A SCUM CAN DO ATM.
    February 28th, 2018, 07:56 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

lol my "in the back of head" scums are Ozy and Rata - I have town reads on both of them but feel like they are scum (just due to some inner feeling)
    OKAY?
    February 28th, 2018, 07:50 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

Soviet_Love why is your vote on me btw? curious what ur read on me is.
    PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO KILL HIM. JUST A THOUGHT LIKE THAT...
    February 28th, 2018, 07:49 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

im starting to take more of that into consideration here

February 28th, 2018, 07:49 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

those pages also are their interactions...Arsonist though I do not think will catch up or anything on this reading. If I feel that strongly on a MM arsonist thing I think arsonist would be the better...
    IM NOT AGAINST AN ARSONIST LYNCH FOR TODAY. WE COULD AGREE ON THAT.
    February 28th, 2018, 07:47 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

Post #551 by Arsonist Blinkykannn07 Marshmallow Marshall #and 521

February 28th, 2018, 07:38 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

I have been dealing with comcast tech support since last night...............................

February 28th, 2018, 07:37 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

Soviet_Love Arsonist OzyWho Ratatoskr

NOBODY HAMMER YET

I am going to find the interactions with arsonist and MM again

we have plenty of time DO NOT waste it.
    SINCE IT'S DISTORTED, ILL TAKE THAT POST AS NAI (NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE)
    February 28th, 2018, 07:35 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

lol just went back and double checked the role-card to avoid guilty conscience there
    TOWN-LIKE POST THOUGH
    February 28th, 2018, 07:32 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

ya know what - u guys do as u will. ill back off - if we get down to MYLO we go with my theory.
    VERY VERY TOWN-LIKE: HE DOESNT WANT TO PURSUE LYNCHES AT ALL COSTS. ACTUALLY MORE TOWNY THAN ME x.x
    February 28th, 2018, 07:31 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

but also - if the chance of you being scum, we are giving the scums HUGE Wifom rofl

February 28th, 2018, 07:31 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

I find that kinda cheap honestly =\ but I do promise you I am town.
    LAMIST IS LAME, COME ON LOL
    February 28th, 2018, 07:28 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

oh no you werent in the lynch pool immediately, that happened over you refusing to discuss the options on it and then defending soviet and niether of u responding to my questions on it. caused a huge...
    JUST PUT ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS IN A BIG POST, ILL ANSWER.
    February 28th, 2018, 07:26 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

100% town, not going to pull cheap promises ect out because I do feel thats dirty. But I can guarantee you I am town. Shit im throwing myself out for first lynch and not backing down because I...

February 28th, 2018, 07:21 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

You tell me lol you are the 1 who keeps saying "i fell into your trap" that is why you scum read me. over the last 20 pages that is all you have been able to say for your reasonings of me being scum....
    I LEGIT POSTED OTHER REASONS THOUGH.... THATS A LIE
    February 28th, 2018, 07:15 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

he continuously refers to it as "a trap" because he knows how fking petty saying what it actually is is.

February 28th, 2018, 07:15 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

MM literally has me scum labeled from a POST about him thikning efeblink MAY have slipped up. thats why he thinks im scum, then later in posts continues to say we could be a team? his entire...
    NOPE NOT SAYING THAT, ANOTHER LIE
    February 28th, 2018, 07:13 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

nah i want a vote on arsonist with intent to lynch - but mainly MM because thats my most confirmed scum read.
    MEEEH IM TOWN THO...
    February 28th, 2018, 07:11 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

thats why u gave it, but yet u wont vote arsonist and if i DID go through with it, u would get 2 town lynches.

I didn't take the bait, but instead found it was originally arsonist u have been...
    OH WELL YOU WANT ME TO LYNCH ARSONIST BUT THEN YOU SAY ITD BE TWO TOWN LYNCHES? ERR...
    February 28th, 2018, 07:10 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

then keep ur damn vote on me dude - i give 2 shits less if im lynched today, just get MM after me then arsonist.

IF MM is town, go for efeblink

February 28th, 2018, 07:08 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

it just got revived when MM came back saying he was willing to vote Soviet - he literally just filled the missing info i needed lol why the hell would i just ignore that when that is what i have been...

February 28th, 2018, 07:07 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

either way - lynch me then. Lynch MM after dont listen to arsonist/mag/efeblink pretty sure 2 of the 3 in there are scum - 1 is just misguided town, and im pretty sure its mag.

But get MM...
    MEAN
    February 28th, 2018, 07:06 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

yes AFTER i started pushing at arsonist - that is why ur glad of it lol.

February 28th, 2018, 07:05 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

u understand there wont be a hammer vote on a scum? we need 6 of the 7 town votes lol. its going to end with who has the most votes on them.
    POSSIBLY TRUE. SCUMS COULD GET IN TO HAMMER THOUGH.
    February 28th, 2018, 07:03 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

vote MM then because im sure his style is scum.

MM, Arsonist, either mag of efeblink. but i think MM / arsonist lynch will end in town win.
    NOPE.
    February 28th, 2018, 07:01 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

hmm defending MM i take it?

Are we dealing with a efeblink, MM, arsonist team?
    COULD YOU PLEASE TRY TO IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE IM NOT SCUM? IM TRYING TO DO THAT ATM.
    February 28th, 2018, 07:01 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

dude seriously look at that fking wall post. you cant be serious he just offered to lynch soviet, but backtracked on arsonist again.
    I DID NOT, YOU REFUSED. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF: YOU REFUSED AND SAID IT WAS BECAUSE OF A "BAIT".
    February 28th, 2018, 06:58 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

I like these lol This is actually a reaction on discord now under the name "MM" lol =P since you were...

February 28th, 2018, 06:57 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

SUMMARY OF WHAT I JUST SAW

February 28th, 2018, 06:49 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

Blinkykannn07 you also said you saw what i was going for with trying to find out who MM was trying to defend, why have your vote one me as well? curious there

February 28th, 2018, 06:48 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

MM threw out the offer to lynch soviet because he would get soviet lynched, then me. Well, do the same with arsonist then. Lynch him, then me. but at this point - i want your head >=]

February 28th, 2018, 06:48 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

you ltierally just said you had no problem lynching him. but u wanted soviet, now you have a problem lynching him - COMPLETELY BACKTRACKED ON YOUR WORDING.
    N O P E
    February 28th, 2018, 06:47 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

since Marshmallow Marshall wont go through is word on voting Arsonist.

marshmallow marshall

February 28th, 2018, 06:46 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

aye, when he first came into the game u guys had an "arugment" that even efeblink said looked staged. then it ended with YOU BOTH VOTING ME! how about that? lol
    DOES ARSONIST HAVE HIS VOTE ON YOU? I THINK NOT. (IF HE HAS ILL SUSPECT HIM MORE ACTUALLY)
    February 28th, 2018, 06:45 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

You had no problem throwing Soviet_Love under the bus
    Now it is back to Arsonist and you wont vote him.

honestly this is clear as day at this point to me lol.

February 28th, 2018, 06:45 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

yes he didnt, because arsonist is his scum, its not soviet.

February 28th, 2018, 06:44 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

the entire thing started over arsonist. he agreed to actually lynch soviet, him not wanting arsonist brings us back to square 1, but without the "is this soviet or arson he is defending".

He is...
    STOP THO
    February 28th, 2018, 06:41 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

Why not Arsonist if u say u are ok with it?
    I DIDNT SAY NOT ARSONIST BEFORE YOU STARTED SAYING IT WAS A BAIT A TRAP ETC ETC.
    February 28th, 2018, 06:41 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

This is the response i got frm you when i switched to Arsonist instead of Soviet. Lynching 2 towns? i like how u threw that in there also.

February 28th, 2018, 06:39 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

defend who? im saying magoroth also defedned arsonist. saying if arsonist is scum good chance mag could be as well. im not defending either.

February 28th, 2018, 06:33 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

no, because magoroth also defended arsonist. he asked "why arsonist" well i just layed ouy why arsonist over soviet, and he vanished.

February 28th, 2018, 06:32 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

its fake because you voted me again. you said 1 thing did another. Arsonist sounds like a good lynch to you then?
    NOT A BAD LYNCH, ID AGREE ABOUT HIM BEING OUR D1 LYNCH, JUST WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM HIM.
    February 28th, 2018, 06:28 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

im not twisting your words. look where ur vote immediatley wnet back to? lol check vote count!

Distorted (2 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Soviet_Love
    Arsonist (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted...

February 28th, 2018, 06:27 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

TO CLERIFY

This started because MM defended AGAINST lynching AFKs (arsonist and Soviet) I was pushing for an arsonist lynch. However they both started talking and i switched more to a soviet...
    ACTUALLY A TOWNY MOVE, WELL I THINK.
    February 28th, 2018, 06:24 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

this entire argument started over arsonist - i wanted to see if he was willing to lynch either. apparently he is willing to lynch soviet, not arsonist i wasnt sure which of the 2 of them he was...
    MEHHHHHH IM GOOD WITH ARSONIST LYNCH TOO!!!!
    February 28th, 2018, 06:23 PM
    by Distorted

Replies
    Views

Actually chicken is a high quality form of protein and fat - as well as cholesterols. It also has many many different amino acid sequences to help keep neuotransmitter levels balanced as well as the...
    OK I WAS RIGHT, CHICKEN WINGS AFFECTED YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 Next

CONCLUSION: Distorted... is... argh I can't say it... THAT GUY IS TOWN!!!!! Too much town play, not attempts to look towny but literally TOWN plays. And if you're scum again I'm gonna rage so much...

Still not 100% convinced he's town though... but I'll give him a free pass about the painting ceremony, even if I HONESTLY (you'll understand the meaning of the "HONESTLY" in my next post) thought it ws super scummy. And the last free pass to the famous trap. And efeblink is right: scums don't sit there saying they don't lie usually lol. Now I gotta confess something. The post I just made allows me to do it. I'm pretty sure everything will become clear for everyone now

26. ISO #1126

Pretty sure if you ISO Distorted you'll see i'm the first one of the inactives he voted.

A) I just realized Blinkykann is a Archon account. This explains why I was having trouble getting a solid read on them. Some of their actions are fueled by good logic and others seem to just be nonsense.
    B) Now that every single person has had a chance to post at least a couple of times, I don't believe we should be lynching based on post-count, but rather based on scummy interactions.
    C) SVC Said earlier that he has no problem 'Hammering ANYONE' who is at L1? This could be seen as a towny thing to say (since scum will commonly avoid being the last vote to hammer as it draws the most attention) but Anyone? Even your town reads? It makes it sound like SVC isn't trying to read anyone at all yet and is just trying to get a lynch, mislynch or not. This comes off as a scum trying to sound towny to me.

Fully Updated Reads List

TOWN
    Distorted - My new top town. Legitimately seems to be trying to find patterns and trying to nail down the exact scumteam.
    Ratatoskr - Previous top town. Has strong logic and I feel like his interactions with Soviet have been very TvT.
    Soviet_Love - I feel like this interactions with Rata are TOWN VS TOWN. His logic of wanting to lynch an active poster to get more information is SOLID, but as I said above I think we should be lynching based on the scumminess of interactions, not the number of them.
    OzyWho - Has said some questionable things. Like 'what do i have to do to get lynched', earlier. I don't know how to read them yet. Could be scum.
    Marshmallow - My earlier scum read might not be too far off. However, they've shown some town motivation (not sure if it's because of the push on them or if it's just coming out naturally.) Worth looking into in the future. The scummiest thing they've said (possibly too scummy to actually be scum?) is that they are fine with lynching a town d1.
    Blinkykannn07 - This is a wildcard for me. Has some posts that are fine and others that make no sense at all. I realize this is a Archon account so that's bound to happen, but it makes it difficult for me to accurately read him. Slight scum lean.
    Magoroth - Seems like he's trying to blend in. Nothing he has said in particular stands out to me, and this seems to be intentional. I could see him in multiple scum teams right now, however he is not my top scum.
    Scvmurderer - I have no idea why everyone is giving this guy a pass when has shown absolutely no town motivation at all. He's said blatantly scummy things and nobody has pointed them out yet.
    Arsonist - Top Scum. Arsonist's logic has been constantly bad. Has been actively shitposting and asking for people to lynch MM. He has tons of LAMIST (Look at Me, I'm so town!) posts and half of his posts are just insulting other people's logic without providing any of his own. This is my ideal lynch for today.
    SCUM

-vote Arsonist

+1

27. ISO #1127

Fully Updated Reads List

TOWN
    SCUM

-vote Arsonist

Arsonist is the asshole of our site... If I was to host a game he'd be on a blacklist for sure. Now, I REALLY like that list of reads, full of legit thoughts and doesn't seem to be buddying/trying to avoid anyone. You just gained many town points.

You do multiquotes. I know, it's lame on such a long thread... which is why I rightclicked on Distorted's avatar and clicked "View Forum Posts". I then used that to insert my comments. It's just way less clear and fancy than a multiquote post.

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

Idk what you mean by censored. But anyway just gonna put it out there that I'm down with lynching any of the 3 Marl mentioned. Scv would personally be my top pick but if no one else is gonna follow that I'd be down to jump on a Arsonist or Mag train.
    Gotta keep that day 1 scv meta lynch going. Doing gods work you are

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

Distorted... is... argh I can't say it... THAT GUY IS TOWN!!!!!Too much town play, not attempts to look towny but literally TOWN plays. And if you're scum again I'm gonna rage so much...

Still not 100% convinced he's town though... but I'll give him a free pass about the painting ceremony, even if I HONESTLY (you'll understand the meaning of the "HONESTLY" in my next post) thought it ws super scummy. And the last free pass to the famous trap. And efeblink is right: scums don't sit there saying they don't lie usually lol. Now I gotta confess something. The post I just made allows me to do it. I'm pretty sure everything will become clear for everyone now
    ....what are you going to confess? waiting until EoD or near EoD before "confessing" something is a strategy like "waiting until people are aloud to vote" in the mod so there is less time to actually think about what is said............

If you have something to confess, OUT WITH IT!!!!!!

@Marshmallow Marshall

41. ISO #1141

Spoiler : The Truth about all this debate :
    THE CONFESSION:

I made up all that shit about Distorted. =)
    The goal was to polarize plays. Create teams. Then Distorted came off as scummy for real, so it made me get a little bit confused in my own strategy but now I think he's town. In a nightless setup without any investigative roles and a mandatory lynch, we MUST gain information as fast as possible, else the lynch will be more or less random. Polarizing players was going to get who defends who, who sticks to who... It has been done, with the exception of Arsonist who's just a fucking shitposter that should not be allowed to play Forum Mafia.
    Look at what the plan has led... On D1, we already have a good idea of the potential teams. We know who is active, in some cases who reacts well under pressure, who tends to have a tunnel vision (me and distorted x.x), who is really pro-town and nearly confirmed, like OzyWho imo.
    Now, let me make a new list of reads, based on all the things we've seen.

@OzyWho; & @Marluxion . Both have provided honest thoughts that make sense. They are either pro scums able of totally adopting a townie's point of view OR simply townies.

@Ratatoskr;. Even if some weird interactions were around him, he's giving his thoughts honestly and trying to make the game move.

Distorted. His actions were globally pro-town, and it makes me think that he probably "fell in the trap" because he always had painted everyone in a scum color because he has never been town (I think lol). And one thing makes me think he's town more than everything else: he didn't "call" anyone to help him. He wasn't being defended by someone working with him. He was just good enough to not become a scapegoat.

@Blinkykannn07;. Archons are hard to read. but I read blink as town this game, for being like the games he was town lol. A genuine townie trying to scumhunt, without being dead serious. You improved a lot btw

@Magoroth;. You're a null read atm... if you don't post you'll go down to scumread and lynch pool. GET YOUR ASS HERE. Low info gathered on this player with the big strategy, only thing I had was depending of Distorted being scum.

@Scvmurderer;. I still don't get the "I'll hammer anyone at L-1" thing, I don't get why you ain't more pro-town than that. Working is an excuse for less activity, not shitty posts, shitposting, and being scummy. I'm not for your lynch simply because it reveals nothing (nearly, compared to every other lynch). Try to reverse that, else you'll be in the lynch pool tomorrow.

@Arsonist;. The famous Fourth Degree Shitposter. You're the scummiest of them all. The shitposter. The random voter. Even your supposed serious post(s?) are bullshit. It's just shit everywhere. You're pooping words from everywhere it's possible to poop them from. And now you ain't saying anything. With Distorted's unvote, I am pushing your lynch for today.
    -vote Arsonist
    with intent to lynch, this time. I call for a lynch on this man.

We have made so much in a single day.

42. ISO #1142

....what are you going to confess? waiting until EoD or near EoD before "confessing" something is a strategy like "waiting until people are aloud to vote" in the mod so there is less time to actually think about what is said............

If you have something to confess, OUT WITH IT!!!!!!

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I ain't waiting till EoD, I had to do IRL stuff and it takes time to write the conclusion of such a big plan. Now vote Arsonist and shut up xD

43. ISO #1143

THE CONFESSION:

The goal was to polarize plays. Create teams. Then Distorted came off as scummy for real, so it made me get a little bit confused in my own strategy but now I think he's town. In a nightless setup without any investigative roles and a mandatory lynch, we MUST gain information as fast as possible, else the lynch will be more or less random. Polarizing players was going to get who defends who, who sticks to who... It has been done, with the exception of Arsonist who's just a fucking shitposter that should not be allowed to play Forum Mafia.
    Look at what the plan has led... On D1, we already have a good idea of the potential teams. We know who is active, in some cases who reacts well under pressure, who tends to have a tunnel vision (me and distorted x.x), who is really pro-town and nearly confirmed, like OzyWho imo.

@OzyWho; & @Marluxion . Both have provided honest thoughts that make sense. They are either pro scums able of totally adopting a townie's point of view OR simply townies.

@Ratatoskr;. Even if some weird interactions were around him, he's giving his thoughts honestly and trying to make the game move.

Distorted. His actions were globally pro-town, and it makes me think that he probably "fell in the trap" because he always had painted everyone in a scum color because he has never been town (I think lol). And one thing makes me think he's town more than everything else: he didn't "call" anyone to help him. He wasn't being defended by someone working with him. He was just good enough to not become a scapegoat.

@Blinkykannn07;. Archons are hard to read. but I read blink as town this game, for being like the games he was town lol. A genuine townie trying to scumhunt, without being dead serious. You improved a lot btw

@Magoroth;. You're a null read atm... if you don't post you'll go down to scumread and lynch pool. GET YOUR ASS HERE. Low info gathered on this player with the big strategy, only thing I had was depending of Distorted being scum.

@Scvmurderer;. I still don't get the "I'll hammer anyone at L-1" thing, I don't get why you ain't more pro-town than that. Working is an excuse for less activity, not shitty posts, shitposting, and being scummy. I'm not for your lynch simply because it reveals nothing (nearly, compared to every other lynch). Try to reverse that, else you'll be in the lynch pool tomorrow.

@Arsonist;. The famous Fourth Degree Shitposter. You're the scummiest of them all. The shitposter. The random voter. Even your supposed serious post(s?) are bullshit. It's just shit everywhere. You're pooping words from everywhere it's possible to poop them from. And now you ain't saying anything. With Distorted's unvote, I am pushing your lynch for today.
    -vote Arsonist

Fuck really, my mention tags didn't work...

44. ISO #1144

Fuck really, my mention tags didn't work...
    @Distorted @OzyWho @Arsonist @Ratatoskr @Magoroth @Scvmurderer @Blinkykannn07 @Soviet_Love

45. ISO #1145

Spoiler : The Truth about all this debate (edited because I had forgot to add Soviet -_-) :
    THE CONFESSION:

@Ratatoskr; & @Soviet_Love . Even if some weird interactions were around him, he's giving his thoughts honestly and trying to make the game move. About Soviet, I kinda feel like he was the target of all that game with Distorted and me lol... He kept his calm all the way, and I think it deserves a town read.

@Distorted;. His actions were globally pro-town, and it makes me think that he probably "fell in the trap" because he always had painted everyone in a scum color because he has never been town (I think lol). And one thing makes me think he's town more than everything else: he didn't "call" anyone to help him. He wasn't being defended by someone working with him. He was just good enough to not become a scapegoat.

-vote Arsonist

46. ISO #1146

Hey... I just made the most revelant post of the entire game, and y'all got off? ARR!

47. ISO #1147

THE CONFESSION:

-vote Arsonist

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻ ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻ ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻

┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻ ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻ ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻ ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻

48. ISO #1148

Fine. I move for a D1 Magoroth lynch.

Reasons are he is a damn good player in the mod - he takes charge in the town when town and he is usually very social.

I find his lack of posts and information to be something of big suspicion. Every move he has done so far has been very "careful" it feels like.

-vote magoroth

49. ISO #1149

THE CONFESSION:

-vote Arsonist

im still susp of this post as a potential to get me lynched but failed.....If I would have been scapegoated and put to L-2/L-1.....i dunno if u would have ran in to call it off.......

50. ISO #1150

im still susp of this post as a potential to get me lynched but failed.....If I would have been scapegoated and put to L-2/L-1.....i dunno if u would have ran in to call it off.......
    To clarify, (not the post itself to get me lynched, but the earlier pushing was possibly with intent to lynch and this post was a cover for a failed attempt).

But for now - this is for you. ← that is a town block.