User Tag List

Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 4084
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Can I get an outside opinion on distorted ?

Am I reading this slot reasonably or am I just bad?
    I Think You Are Reading The Slot Reasonably.. He Has Inconsistencies He Has Been Acting Pretty Scummy All Game.. Then He Goes And Says Chooo Chooo.. I Think Only Scum Say Chooo Chooo...

4. ISO #1004

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I’m down to Lynch distorted now
    Glad to hear it.... But care to explain why lol? I thought you were townreading him literally on the same page.... ???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1005

Can I get an outside opinion on distorted ?

Am I reading this slot reasonably or am I just bad?
    You already have mine lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1006

I'm going to go ahead and say that at this point, I am most likely only going to support a no lynch or a lynch on Distorted since Distorted seems to be the only player who has been "prepped" enough to have a significant enough amount of information on, even if some of the reasons behind the earlier pressure is highly dubious. Ideally, I would have been on earlier in the day to try and question more people. However, due to the lack of time that I have had, this has been my first chance to fully read through the game thread. I appologize for my inactivity and I will most likely need to wait until day 2 before I can make anything that comprehensive.

The role card thing seems to have taken up a large part of the day, and the results that came from all appear to be very lacking

1) The entire alignment thing from people reading/interpreting their roles appears like a giant dead end. Some people seemed to have misinterpreted their roles by thinking that town and mage's guild are separate factions. When they referenced this, it created a significant amount of confusion. For the most part, it looks like genuine misunderstandings and not anything that useful.

2) Light claimed that his role card was colored, then got called out on it because no one else seems to be colored. However, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I think it's unlikely that scum received colored role cards while town didn't and I highly doubt that scum wouldn't take the time to think through something like this. I town read his early posts and unless something more compelling comes up, I won't be supporting his lynch today. It's possible that he is scum who fucked up spectacularly, but I don't see it as likely.

3) Since both Blink and Distorted are claiming that they were told of their roles off site, chances are that they are both telling the truth. If one dies and flips scum, the possiblity that they are both lying can be reopened. As such, earlier votes on Distorted because they didn't believe his claim about his role card seem baseless.

Even though the role card thing doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, there are still some scummy aspects to Distorted. First of all, despite there being fairly significant posts very early on in the day (Light, Mike, Damus), he still went ahead with shitposting and gave this reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Thats what people do in the beginning (most) shitpost. Mine are usually testing for reactions. its to see if people are easy to build against or who defends who kinda thing. hence why my first conclusion was a link between damus, rumox, kenny.

While this reasoning does seem somewhat plausible, the fact that he didn't feel any need to comment on the earlier posts does create the sense that he wasn't actually that interested in scumhunting early on, which is of course scummy.

Additionally, while Distorted was getting pressure he seemed very willing to make passive deflection posts where he hinted at the potential scuminess. A few examples...

@Light_Yagami i just realized something... u softclaimed scum lol

brb lemme find the post

so mag told u u have 2 alignments... @Mike you dont see that being a traitor? lol

So, your confirmed cult? You seem to be acting with a lot of additional information lol

Is this another case of "hes not mafia hes just a jester, ignore him". ? there is no jester listed in this setup, why would u suspect that lol feels like damage control.

I'm going to check Distorted's past games for this type of behaviour, but this type of deflection playstyle seems suspect. Also, I used ctrl f and "lol" when looking for the type of posts that I'm talking about.

@Distorted Care to comment on what I just said?

The 9:4 scum ratio does give town a significant enough numbers advantage that a potential mislynch won't compromise the numbers advantage. However, we don't know what the KPN is going to be, so it's impossible to know how quickly we are going to lose that numbers advantage. Additionally, I am concerned that if there is a TPR/citizen hierarchy, the TPRs might not know how important they are yet, and the potential of lynching a player who would later turn out to be an important TPR (and therefore can't effectively claim) would of course be devastating, which is why I'm still happy with not lynching today. I'll also mention that while it is super easy for scum to do just to appear more towny, Distorted did unvote on skipping when I said that I needed more time to go through the game thread despite being in one of the more precarious situations, which does give me a little bit of doubt about his scumminess.

@blinkskater Earlier you said this...

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is exactly how i was told my role also. I also asked am i town? To which there was a yes reply. He couldnt tell me anything else.

To clarify, were you only told about your role on discord, or did you also receive a role card on site?

@Damus_Graves I'm not sure if I just missed it, but where was the exact post that you explicitly stated your reasons for initially putting Rumox down as lock town?

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Glad to hear it.... But care to explain why lol? I thought you were townreading him literally on the same page.... ???
    Sometimes Even A Single Word Can Change Your Opinion Of A Person @Marshmallow Marshall .. Words And Phrases Can Change Your View Point In But A Moment..

8. ISO #1008

Current iteration of my reads:
    Marshall - scum due to bloodthirsty syntax; lack of appropriate questioning (Example; not asking for an explanation of why a read is a read); rolecard shenanigans

Auckmid - pending his return and area of focus. Spot on reserve

Blinkskater - Another reserve spot. Most of current contributions have been in rebuttals; doesn’t give the feeling of solving instead feels like reactive posts.

Light - strong potential for neutral in this slot. Also strong potential for town. Can go deeper into this day two depending on night feedbacks.

Kenny - Has done a fair about of narrative control today which isn’t totally AI but there also hasn’t been anything more significant than his debate with distorted. Would like to see what he returns with.

Distorted - a funky rolecard chain but also strong narrative control in his posts. Couple
    Of instances where it seems distorted uses posts from other players to put pressure on people (example being Marshall with mikes post about MM not knowing the town role card). However there is a massive amount of presence in today’s chat and it’s fairly tunneled which speaks to me like Town.

Rumox - Accepted my lock town without much questioning which is fine. Did a sheep vote. Has had minimal presence today and also gives both a bloodthirsty vibe and a disinterest in solving. Day two should give better insight.

Eclipse - seems to be first game. Doesn’t seem to have significant connections with players forthcoming with reads and conflict heavy against light. Seems fairly town.

If I had to pick a scum team at this moment;
    Marshall - Auckmid - Blinkskater
    Light as neutral.

Pressure target if we were lynching? Probably Blinkskater.
    UH, EXCUSE ME? Bloodthirsty syntax lol? Also, the not asking why a read is a read is literally false, every time I asked for reads I asked for explainations, I asked why you were locktownreading Rumox (And still do because you apparently re-locked him...); this looks like you're pulling this bullshit to get a reaction out of me, am I mistaken?

Blink: Another reserve spot. ~~ Pressure target if we were lynching? Probably Blinkskater. ~~ ... what?

~~

Just my take on Kenny: After playing with him for some games, he's really playing like his town self right now. He has also been very useful because of his fight against Distorted, it has exposed Disto pretty well.

I'd be careful with Eclipse. He has played before, I believe, at least some form of Mafia. I like him, though, he gave reads, has a bit of contribution... But I wouldn't go further than slight town.

~~

Last thing: I'll give you the award of the first guy who scumreads me and gives a potential scum team that includes me that actually makes a little bit of sense, lol. It sort of confirms my feeling that you're scumhunting while being very weird and not explaining that much your stuff (Rumox read being the summum lol). So, as weird as it is, and even if there are some strange things with the post I'm quoting (which I pointed out in the first lines), your scum team, at the point of the game when you posted this, is granting you a ticket for my town core.

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Think You Are Reading The Slot Reasonably.. He Has Inconsistencies He Has Been Acting Pretty Scummy All Game.. Then He Goes And Says Chooo Chooo.. I Think Only Scum Say Chooo Chooo...
    Oh, really? CHOO CHOO
    -vote Distorted

10. ISO #1010

The Last Time You Said Chooo Chooo Was In The Insane Asylum... You Were Scum Then.. And By Saying Here Now.. Leads Me To Believe You Are Scum Again In This Game...
    While I would usually wait and see how people would respond to something like this, I'm going to be away for quite a few hours, so I'll just deal with it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted... from SC2 where Distorted was town... which Light participated in
    CHOOO CHOOOO on damus plz
    The logic here seems incredibly selective. Distorted might have said that in his most recent game and turned out to be scum, but that would be because he just happened to BE scum in his most recent game.

I think that there are valid reasons to scum read Distorted, but this is either lazy or intentionally misleading.

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    While I would usually wait and see how people would respond to something like this, I'm going to be away for quite a few hours, so I'll just deal with it now.

The logic here seems incredibly selective. Distorted might have said that in his most recent game and turned out to be scum, but that would be because he just happened to BE scum in his most recent game.

I think that there are valid reasons to scum read Distorted, but this is either lazy or intentionally misleading.
    Unfortanatly I Cant Get To Where That Quote Is To Verify..

13. ISO #1013

Sometimes Even A Single Word Can Change Your Opinion Of A Person @Marshmallow Marshall .. Words And Phrases Can Change Your View Point In But A Moment..
    Yes, especially yours, apparently. Lol. Oh yea, I'm gonna check if you replied to my post about your bullshit from yesterday, brb

14. ISO #1014

It would probably just NOT be dealt with because Light always does that. He has some strange quirks that make him valuable, but he very, very often says things that make absolutely no sense in FM. Although I scumread him, this is not a thing on which you should base your reads.

15. ISO #1015

Yes, especially yours, apparently. Lol. Oh yea, I'm gonna check if you replied to my post about your bullshit from yesterday, brb
    NOPE YOU DIDN'T REPLY, REACT OR ANYTHING. @Light_Yagami REPLY. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post796108 I am addressing you strongly there, and you don't even talk about it, you straight up ignore it and reply to other stuff.

16. ISO #1016

@rumox Can you quote me what you want me to read, or at least tell me on which page it is, please? I really didn't see anything I should reply to that much.

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

NOPE YOU DIDN'T REPLY, REACT OR ANYTHING. @Light_Yagami REPLY. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post796108 I am addressing you strongly there, and you don't even talk about it, you straight up ignore it and reply to other stuff.
    I Do Tend To Ignore PPL That Insult My Intelligence.. But, Read It Once.. Felt No Need To Respond To It Then Nor Do I Feel The Need To Respond To It Now..

19. ISO #1019

Wait wait wait.
    Are you telling me that your second scenario is the one you find more likely? Because that has the pretense of you thinking numbertwo is town. If you think numbertwo is town based on this scenario you put forth why are you continuing to vote him and not me? Both your scenarios suggest I am scum and only one suggest numbertwo is scum. But you haven’t moved onto me for your vote. Which doesn’t make sense considering, again, your two scenarios BOTH hold me as scum.
    I had been scum reading Distorted big time. But this is makeing me feel like you are scum. Damus that is one of your classic Wifom plays his secenaio. You sound to be trusting it here. I have no doubt one of you 2 are scum.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

I Do Tend To Ignore PPL That Insult My Intelligence.. But, Read It Once.. Felt No Need To Respond To It Then Nor Do I Feel The Need To Respond To It Now..
    I didn't insult your intelligence, but your posts, because they are insult-worthy. I'm not saying you're dumb, but that your CASE is, because it really is, and I feel like you're using this to avoid dealing with your own bullshit.

In case it wasn't clear, although I believe I made it clear that I was attacking the posts, there was no personal attack meant in this, sorry if it appeared as such.

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Wait wait wait.
    Are you telling me that your second scenario is the one you find more likely? Because that has the pretense of you thinking numbertwo is town. If you think numbertwo is town based on this scenario you put forth why are you continuing to vote him and not me? Both your scenarios suggest I am scum and only one suggest numbertwo is scum. But you haven’t moved onto me for your vote. Which doesn’t make sense considering, again, your two scenarios BOTH hold me as scum.
    I also want to point out that Distorted had suspected me early on, he was pushing me quite hard and seemed convinced, yet didn't want to put his vote. It's REALLY not like his town play, and he himself considers not putting a vote out as a strong scumtell.

24. ISO #1024

I'm going to go ahead and say that at this point, I am most likely only going to support a no lynch or a lynch on Distorted since Distorted seems to be the only player who has been "prepped" enough to have a significant enough amount of information on, even if some of the reasons behind the earlier pressure is highly dubious. Ideally, I would have been on earlier in the day to try and question more people. However, due to the lack of time that I have had, this has been my first chance to fully read through the game thread. I appologize for my inactivity and I will most likely need to wait until day 2 before I can make anything that comprehensive.

The role card thing seems to have taken up a large part of the day, and the results that came from all appear to be very lacking

1) The entire alignment thing from people reading/interpreting their roles appears like a giant dead end. Some people seemed to have misinterpreted their roles by thinking that town and mage's guild are separate factions. When they referenced this, it created a significant amount of confusion. For the most part, it looks like genuine misunderstandings and not anything that useful.

2) Light claimed that his role card was colored, then got called out on it because no one else seems to be colored. However, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I think it's unlikely that scum received colored role cards while town didn't and I highly doubt that scum wouldn't take the time to think through something like this. I town read his early posts and unless something more compelling comes up, I won't be supporting his lynch today. It's possible that he is scum who fucked up spectacularly, but I don't see it as likely.

3) Since both Blink and Distorted are claiming that they were told of their roles off site, chances are that they are both telling the truth. If one dies and flips scum, the possiblity that they are both lying can be reopened. As such, earlier votes on Distorted because they didn't believe his claim about his role card seem baseless.

Even though the role card thing doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, there are still some scummy aspects to Distorted. First of all, despite there being fairly significant posts very early on in the day (Light, Mike, Damus), he still went ahead with shitposting and gave this reason...

While this reasoning does seem somewhat plausible, the fact that he didn't feel any need to comment on the earlier posts does create the sense that he wasn't actually that interested in scumhunting early on, which is of course scummy.

Additionally, while Distorted was getting pressure he seemed very willing to make passive deflection posts where he hinted at the potential scuminess. A few examples...

I'm going to check Distorted's past games for this type of behaviour, but this type of deflection playstyle seems suspect. Also, I used ctrl f and "lol" when looking for the type of posts that I'm talking about.

@Distorted Care to comment on what I just said?

The 9:4 scum ratio does give town a significant enough numbers advantage that a potential mislynch won't compromise the numbers advantage. However, we don't know what the KPN is going to be, so it's impossible to know how quickly we are going to lose that numbers advantage. Additionally, I am concerned that if there is a TPR/citizen hierarchy, the TPRs might not know how important they are yet, and the potential of lynching a player who would later turn out to be an important TPR (and therefore can't effectively claim) would of course be devastating, which is why I'm still happy with not lynching today. I'll also mention that while it is super easy for scum to do just to appear more towny, Distorted did unvote on skipping when I said that I needed more time to go through the game thread despite being in one of the more precarious situations, which does give me a little bit of doubt about his scumminess.

@blinkskater Earlier you said this...

To clarify, were you only told about your role on discord, or did you also receive a role card on site?

@Damus_Graves I'm not sure if I just missed it, but where was the exact post that you explicitly stated your reasons for initially putting Rumox down as lock town?
    I only was told my role on discord
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

25. ISO #1025

I didn't insult your intelligence, but your posts, because they are insult-worthy. I'm not saying you're dumb, but that your CASE is, because it really is, and I feel like you're using this to avoid dealing with your own bullshit.

In case it wasn't clear, although I believe I made it clear that I was attacking the posts, there was no personal attack meant in this, sorry if it appeared as such.
    It Did Appear That Way.. Maybe You Could Tone Down Ur Aggression Slightly.. I Think We Are All A Bit frustrated.. With How Day 1 Has Been Going.. And Thats Why My Posts Were Written The Way They Are.. Out Of My Own Frustration Of Not Knowing What My Role Actually Does.. If Anything As I Said Many Times.. Now I Think We Might Be Getting Somewhere With The Distorted Thing.. Im Gonna Play It By Ear ATM.. Im Basically Only Suggesting A Skip Because I Wanna Know What Is Currently Unknown To Me...

Unknown.jpg

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

I Think Ive Already Properly Explained That.. But Thanks For Activating Tunnel Vision..
    Yeah i saw something where you said that it was a figure of speach or something so you did lie about it, why would a town lie like that?

30. ISO #1030

Yeah i saw something where you said that it was a figure of speach or something so you did lie about it, why would a town lie like that?
    Because As I Said Town Is Normally Green.. I Am Town.. My Role Card Says As Much.. So I Used The Color As It Is In The Mod And In FMs Usually.. But Yes I Misspoke Apparently And Said Green With Out Thinking Myself Anything Of It..

31. ISO #1031

Why would scum lie like that? Seems to make more sense to pull that as town and fish for reactions than to unnecessarily paint oneself as scum.

32. ISO #1032

@Mike
    Please explain more. I do not understand exactly

It seems that you are suggesting that I am painting distorteds words incorrectly? Is that what you are saying ?
    This is all I wanted to see.
    -vote Distorted
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

33. ISO #1033

Because As I Said Town Is Normally Green.. I Am Town.. My Role Card Says As Much.. So I Used The Color As It Is In The Mod And In FMs Usually.. But Yes I Misspoke Apparently And Said Green With Out Thinking Myself Anything Of It..
    Yeah i understand, i just don't believe you.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

Distorted is a bad lynch, and is being scumpainted.

Have fun with that. I already have a few ideas on scum yeams. Distorted flipping town will just confirm that.

I will not vote him.

Damus really took Distorted trying to pressure #2, and painted it was him trying to start a train on him. That's called manipulation of the narrative.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

You know, @blinkskater , I'd really like you to explain what scum-motivations you see behind fake claiming a colored role card. Everyone who is part of the skwirl discord got his card through pm on there, I don't think colors are even possible. Yagami knows as much. Why would scum intentionally fake a slip?

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You know, @blinkskater , I'd really like you to explain what scum-motivations you see behind fake claiming a colored role card. Everyone who is part of the skwirl discord got his card through pm on there, I don't think colors are even possible. Yagami knows as much. Why would scum intentionally fake a slip?
    What is wrong with you.

I'm saying yagami made a mistake, he accidently scum slipped.

The fact that you are asking me why he would intentionally fakr a slip is a complete misunderstanding of whats going on or its a scum manipulation of the narraitve.

YAGAMI DIDNT FAKE CLAIM A COLORD ROLE. HE ACCIDENTALLY SCUM SLIPPED AND IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT.

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

What is wrong with you.

The fact that you are asking me why he would intentionally fakr a slip is a complete misunderstanding of whats going on or its a scum manipulation of the narraitve.

YAGAMI DIDNT FAKE CLAIM A COLORD ROLE. HE ACCIDENTALLY SCUM SLIPPED AND IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT.
    He did not receive a colored role card. He couldn't have scum-slipped by claiming o color. If you've seen an actual slip, tell us where. The color is no slip.

44. ISO #1044

@blinkskater
    I am painting distorted? That seems to be what you are stating.
    Please explain. Because distorted literally asked for more votes on numbertwo. There is literally less than 24 hrs till end of day. Distorted literaly said chop choo on his vote for numbertwo.

I can see you have different opinions than me and I would like to hear them.

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

What is wrong with you.

My Role Seems Dicky.. I Really Dont Get What My Role Is Saposta Be.. All I Know Is That It Is Lettered In Green..
    Yes I Said It Was Lettered Green.. Again Ill Say.. Fuck Off.. Because Sir I Am Town..

47. ISO #1047

@blinkskater
    I am painting distorted? That seems to be what you are stating.
    Please explain. Because distorted literally asked for more votes on numbertwo. There is literally less than 24 hrs till end of day. Distorted literaly said chop choo on his vote for numbertwo.

I can see you have different opinions than me and I would like to hear them.
    I've been pretty clear 24 hours is a lot of time left. To me it seemed like he was simply trying to pressure a more inactive player. I saw no intent to lynch him in any of that.

48. ISO #1048

He originally said he did.

He then said he didn't.

Thats a direct contridiction. Which would be an actual scumslip. The color is a slip.
    It's a slip.
    But how is that a SCUMslip?
    Scum couldn't have received colored cards either. They were sent through discord for everyone who is part of it.

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

Yes I Said It Was Lettered Green.. Again Ill Say.. Fuck Off.. Because Sir I Am Town..
    Nobody else seems to think you're scum. Why are you getting so upset that i still believe you made a legitimate slip. And then you justify my beliefe with your own quote lol

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.