S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER - - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER -

Guys, I also need to go soon. I apologise. I'll be back by 2-3 PM GMT.

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    The gist of this version is that the witch "faction" will be able to use both night actions REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BOTH ARE ALIVE. If we kill one witch, the other witch still has BOTH night actions.
    If one witch dies, the other witch gains its power and may use it on alternating nights in addition to their usual power.
    A witch performing any gained powers from a dead partner will not be seen visiting the target.

This is from the rule set-up. They can use the other witch's power on alternating nights.

6. ISO #406

If we can get at least 3 people to role call, I would be interested. There are 6 people remaining, if 3/6 claim then I think there'll be pressure on the rest of the town to actually claim. Then we'll have our suspects.

IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN DON'T TRY TO BE A MEAT SHIELD BY CLAIMING TPR OR UR A SHITFACE. THATS SCUM MOVE DOOOOD.

Also, if you are a TPR, you don't need to claim role. Just say you are a TPR. That is all we need to know for this phase (if you want to keep your role hidden).

7. ISO #407
    Ganelon

People who have claimed a role as yet:
    Magoroth - Citizen

8. ISO #408
    Ganelon

If we can get at least 3 people to role call, I would be interested. There are 6 people remaining, if 3/6 claim then I think there'll be pressure on the rest of the town to actually claim. Then we'll have our suspects.

IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN DON'T TRY TO BE A MEAT SHIELD BY CLAIMING TPR OR UR A SHITFACE. THATS SCUM MOVE DOOOOD.

Also, if you are a TPR, you don't need to claim role. Just say you are a TPR. That is all we need to know for this phase (if you want to keep your role hidden).
    For this and the other posts you've posted today, +1.

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411
    Ganelon

Soivet_Love, who would you rank as your prime suspects?

12. ISO #412
    Ganelon

Fuck I misspelt your name xD Soviet_Love

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

I also know @Distorted mentioned that nobody is defending Noz_Bugs, and you would think that the other scum would rush to defend a fellow scum. However, it may be such that Noz_Bugs is a sinking ship and the other scum is trying to stay away. Plus, they get the other witch's power anyway, so there's less incentive to stick your neck out for a fellow witch. Might explain why nobody is defending Noz_Bugs (if Noz is actually a witch).

15. ISO #415
    Ganelon

I'll be rereading this thread tomorrow (basically, it's 1 AM here; tomorrow would be, from my perspective, the period of time starting on 2-3 PM GMT and ending on 12 AM); you may have some points to make about those two. I'll see what I can find.

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I don't understand. Why? They would die N1, wouldn't they? So what's the point?
    They should definitely claim today if they are. They don't have a night-kill action or a protect action, so it makes the most sense to get this info out in the open. If this role is here, they would surely know that town's power comes in the lynch and not night-actions, so hiding their role (for fear of being killed) doesn't make sense. It's kind of a town power but doesn't give town the same bang during night as a kill-action, invest-action, or protect-action would.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

i am hosting a BBQ right now so I will be on and off the rest of the night.

Roleclaiming today I do not see as a bad idea. What confuses me is people saying they want a roleclaim today and no lynch. That makes absolutely no fking sense; with that strategy a day 1 roleclaim would have been the better alternative. I believe a lynch today is what we need, because let's be honest; who will trust a sheriff claim or invest claim when we are at MYLO? Invest TPRs who have 0 info as of today are almost worthless now because a Witch can now easily counter claim leaving us in a 50/50 scenario for game end.

Also, I find it strange that noz is being singled out by every single person here (I am guilty of this as well) without 1 person standing up for him. It is almost like an easy scapegoat that would not defend themself. With all the information that has passed already, going for the "inactive" player seems like such a fail thing to do right now. @Noz_Bugz if you are fking town you need to start posting because last game you were pretty much gone the whole time too.

The kill on blink makes little sense to me honestly without 1 of Magoroth, MM, or OzyWho being scum. Blink was starting to read MM as town (so that is a +1 for MM), he read Noz as town, he read me as town, and he read Soviet as town.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    hm i still have a lot more posts to read, ill post this up real quick before EOD
    Townie reads: Distorted, Soviet
    Neutral: Noz, Ozy
    Scumish: Mag, MM(MM only for the fact that he is just being "helpfull" and not "activly trying to scumhunt" like he usually does strikes me as ODD, also I find it odd he hasn't verbally gone after someone yet for their opinions being, not quite the same as his :P
    anyways that's all i got I will be more active, and if there is a doctor, distorded should probally get it
    This is something I can't let go of. Every game i have played with MM so far he has been town and very aggressive and accusatory of people to move the game forward. Take a look at the last S-FM game that happened, he was the only 1 really driving the game. Right now I see him being a LOT more passive than I have EVER seen him play before. And no, I am not just talking about not being around for the end of day 1, but all game you have been posting advice but not driving the game forward. I am having a hard time shaking that feeling you are scum. I just do not really see MM and Magoroth being a scum team together, so that is what is giving confusion to me right now.

Soviet as well - you are the exact opposite with MM. You were very passive to play with, now you are taking charge of the game and posting A LOT of useful information. You seemed to ignore my post about this on D1 when I commented asking if you just had more freetime or why your gameplay is so much different this game? But the thing is, if you are scum, well fucking played because the kinds of things you have been posting would reveal a lot of "secret strategies" that the scum would have. But there is the chance you are posting those because those are the strategies you are thinking of. You have posted very little "town" startegies and a lot of differnet "scum" strategies, making me think you are thinking more along the lines of how scum could win this rather than how town could win this.

I support the idea of a roleclaim and lynch today.

19. ISO #419

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Roleclaiming today I do not see as a bad idea. What confuses me is people saying they want a roleclaim today and no lynch. That makes absolutely no fking sense; with that strategy a day 1 roleclaim would have been the better alternative. I believe a lynch today is what we need, because let's be honest; who will trust a sheriff claim or invest claim when we are at MYLO? Invest TPRs who have 0 info as of today are almost worthless now because a Witch can now easily counter claim leaving us in a 50/50 scenario for game end.

Also, I find it strange that noz is being singled out by every single person here (I am guilty of this as well) without 1 person standing up for him. It is almost like an easy scapegoat that would not defend themself. With all the information that has passed already, going for the "inactive" player seems like such a fail thing to do right now. @Noz_Bugz if you are fking town you need to start posting because last game you were pretty much gone the whole time too.

The kill on blink makes little sense to me honestly without 1 of Magoroth, MM, or OzyWho being scum. Blink was starting to read MM as town (so that is a +1 for MM), he read Noz as town, he read me as town, and he read Soviet as town.

This is something I can't let go of. Every game i have played with MM so far he has been town and very aggressive and accusatory of people to move the game forward. Take a look at the last S-FM game that happened, he was the only 1 really driving the game. Right now I see him being a LOT more passive than I have EVER seen him play before. And no, I am not just talking about not being around for the end of day 1, but all game you have been posting advice but not driving the game forward. I am having a hard time shaking that feeling you are scum. I just do not really see MM and Magoroth being a scum team together, so that is what is giving confusion to me right now.

Soviet as well - you are the exact opposite with MM. You were very passive to play with, now you are taking charge of the game and posting A LOT of useful information. You seemed to ignore my post about this on D1 when I commented asking if you just had more freetime or why your gameplay is so much different this game? But the thing is, if you are scum, well fucking played because the kinds of things you have been posting would reveal a lot of "secret strategies" that the scum would have. But there is the chance you are posting those because those are the strategies you are thinking of. You have posted very little "town" startegies and a lot of differnet "scum" strategies, making me think you are thinking more along the lines of how scum could win this rather than how town could win this.

You make a lot of sense in what you write. You're making me reconsider why I am so trusting of MM. I need to ponder. You and MM were previously by top town reads, and then blink, but now that you distrust MM I'm less sure myself.

I would like to roleclaim. I may have been baited by Magoroth, MM, and Distorted all supporting this but one of you guys has to be an actual town, and I think the time has come. I am a humble CITIZEN.

I was talking a lot because I figured that the more town-like I make myself, the better chance there is that they target me and not a TPR.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421
    Ganelon

I can't advocate a meta-lynch on Marshmallow because I am unfamiliar with his play style; I would, however, advocate lynching him if the Judge calls for blind voting.

22. ISO #422

I also think you guys are forgetting a key thing in this set-up. When a witch dies, the remaining witch gains that witch's power. So if we have a godfather and an arsonist, and we kill the godfather, the other one gets the power. So it's possible we may want to lynch ASAP.
    The gist of this version is that the witch "faction" will be able to use both night actions REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BOTH ARE ALIVE. If we kill one witch, the other witch still has BOTH night actions.
    If one witch dies, the other witch gains its power and may use it on alternating nights in addition to their usual power.
    A witch performing any gained powers from a dead partner will not be seen visiting the target.

This is from the rule set-up. They can use the other witch's power on alternating nights.
    +999
    That info is super valuable. It kinda changes everything in my mind.
    Because of this and your Day1 math thing - you are confirmed townie in my eyes.
    Which is why I will come forward now.

My role: Inquisition (Sheriff)
    My N1 action: Checked @Magoroth and he was Not Suspicious. (I did not believe it at first)

This means that out of 6 players - 3 are confirmed in my eyes.

It is possible I was Witched. Chances are low of that. @Soviet_Love might just calculate how low if he is bored.

I thought for a second of the possibility that @Marshmallow Marshall Witched me and lied about being role blocked, since he suspected me of being a TPR since post #4. But he is one of the 3 possible suspects anyway.

I am 90% certain that 2 out of these 3 players are Witches:
    @Marshmallow Marshall , @Noz_Bugz , @Distorted .

I call for mass role claim!

I’m am sorry @Magoroth and @Soviet_Love . I know it would be, possibly, easier to figure out who is evil if I waited and revealed last. But the fact of the matter is - Soviets posts changed everything in my mind, so I couldn’t fall asleep. Now I can go sleep!!!!!

See you all in 5-10hours.

23. ISO #423
    Ganelon

Oh my god is that true? Lynch Marshmallow! XD

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

DUCK YOU IN YOUR RABBIT HOLE!
    Because this changes AGAIN everything!
    I wish I read your post before revealing everything about me...

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427
    Ganelon

His role claim. I now suddenly went from Scum to Confirmed town. That's pretty good, don't you think? Unless Ozy is scum and is trying to buddy me... which is ridiculous, because nobody's tried to get him lynched thus far.

28. ISO #428
    Ganelon

I'm unvoting Marshmallow for the time being.

That does not mean I am changing my stance, however.

-vote unvote

29. ISO #429
    Ganelon

I think Distorted is town - he's accused just about everyone, with the possible exception of Blink.

30. ISO #430

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    His role claim. I now suddenly went from Scum to Confirmed town. That's pretty good, don't you think? Unless Ozy is scum and is trying to buddy me... which is ridiculous, because nobody's tried to get him lynched thus far.
    I know hosts RNG setups, I see it somewhat unlikely that Mag and Ozy would be scum together - so to me, this gives credit to this claim. There is the possibility he was coached last night on what to claim/say (which is why lots of convo on day 1 is so valueble, helps to see who changes their strategies D2 AFTER scum have had time to talk and strategize).

If Ozy is telling the truth - misdirection or GF are the only ways that Mag could be scum (or them both being witch, which im inclined to just gamble on thinking otherwise).

This would leave me suspecting MM heavier, but I really want to sit down and read through a lot of this again before pushing a lynch.

DO NOT RUSH A LYNCH We have 48 hours, we need to use that.

31. ISO #431

+999

My N1 action: Checked @Magoroth and he was Not Suspicious. (I did not believe it at first)

It is possible I was Witched. Chances are low of that. @Soviet_Love might just calculate how low if he is bored.

I thought for a second of the possibility that @Marshmallow Marshall Witched me and lied about being role blocked, since he suspected me of being a TPR since post #4. But he is one of the 3 possible suspects anyway.

I’m am sorry @Magoroth and @Soviet_Love . I know it would be, possibly, easier to figure out who is evil if I waited and revealed last. But the fact of the matter is - Soviets posts changed everything in my mind, so I couldn’t fall asleep. Now I can go sleep!!!!!

We know that one scum is a killing role (mass murderer or rational arcanist) so that leaves only 1 possibility of the witch with the witch power.

(1/9) = probability the other role is a witch
    Since the witch knows who the other scum is, they wouldn't target them. So that meas if they did it randomly, then there is a (1/5) chance that witch targeted you.

(1/9) * (1/5) = (1/45) = 0.02222222.

Out of pure chance, there is a 2.222% chance there is a witch and that witch targeted you. IF THERE IS A WITCH, then the probability of that witch targeting you is 20%.

32. ISO #432
    Ganelon

Alright, I'm going off for good this time. See you all tomorrow. I hope you all have a good night.

My top town reads are:

Ozy

Distorted

Myself

My top suspects:

Marshmallow (!)

Noz_Bugz (I find Marshmallow Marshall's interaction with this player extremely suspicious)

33. ISO #433

Also, I would like to note that the godfather comes up as not suspicious. And we know that there is EITHER: (a) godfather or (b) mass murderer. Therefore, if the sheriff investigated this scum, there is a 50% chance they would appear as not suspicious. If the sheriff investigated the other witch, they would probably be scum.

Therefore, if the sheriff targets a witch, there is only a 75% chance that the witch is going to come across as scum to the sheriff. Nevertheless, these are pretty good odds. But we shouldn't assume Magoroth is town because of this, as it's possible (if Ozy's claim is true) that Magoroth is godfather.

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

Claims:
    Witch
    Witch

Town Power OzyWho (sheriff claim)
    Town Power

Citizen Blinkskater
    Citizen Magoroth (claim)
    Citizen Soviet_Love (claim)
    I don't know how to do this in a more helpful format lol. Rumox's format last game was great, these colors are giving me a headache.

37. ISO #437
    Ganelon

Alright, let's suppose there is a Godfather. Let us also assume that I am the Godfather. Who is the other witch?

38. ISO #438

Good. Magoroth claims Citizen. And just so everyone reads it because some people here tend to not read everything in posts: DON'T LIE ABOUT BEING TPR OR CITIZEN!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #439

Alright, let's suppose there is a Godfather. Let us also assume that I am the Godfather. Who is the other witch?
    bitch idk! Lol. The way this game is set-up, it's less do-or-die for the witches so they're less incentivized to speak up with someone else. They gain the powers anyway.

40. ISO #440

Being busy IRL doesn't make me scum, silly. And SL's play is very good. If he's scum, he's definetly the MVP. Posting scum strategies is pro-town because it allows us to prevent them. I'm starting to be against a Noz lynch because he looks like the Suntax of our game (reference to Return of a Legend/Your Everyday Average Game, not to other games since he's great). Scumhunt in a noob game with people getting maths and setup possibilities out is nearly impossible. I think about scumhunt but don't post it, not yet. I want the ideas out first, because once someone starts witch hunting (literally ^^) we stop thinking about the setup and just go paranoid on everyone. It's KINDA HARD to drive the game with noobs and AFKs.

Taking your vote for the role call in account. Also notice that OzyWho got from top town read to slight scum read for arguing in circles and not saying why he doesn't want to rolecall. The game started to break and baseless accusations started to come when I stopped controlling day chat by posting most of messages.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

+999

Oh nice! Did not see that post, you just grew up to town lean :P What made you change your mind?

43. ISO #443

MM - role?
    I want to make a legit post about it so you can quote it later; but I claim Union Leader, and did not lie about being RB'd. You're clever about my soft claim with the RB message btw

44. ISO #444

+999

Oh btw... NS doesn't mean not scum! He could still be the Rational Arcanist or the Grandmaster. He is NOT confirmed!!!!

45. ISO #445

Alright, I'm going off for good this time. See you all tomorrow. I hope you all have a good night.

My top town reads are:

Ozy

Distorted

Myself

My top suspects:

Marshmallow (!)

Noz_Bugz (I find Marshmallow Marshall's interaction with this player extremely suspicious)
    LOL? Elaborate.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh btw... NS doesn't mean not scum! He could still be the Rational Arcanist or the Grandmaster. He is NOT confirmed!!!!
    If he is rational arcanist (godfather) this is true, but the grandmaster (mass murderer) would come up as scum to a sheriff.

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

I don't know how to do this in a more helpful format lol. Rumox's format last game was great, these colors are giving me a headache.
    Citizen Magoroth
    Citizen Soviet_Love

TPR Marshmallow Marshall, union leader
    TPR OzyWho, sheriff
    Citizen Blinkskater (dead)

Killing witch
    Unknown witch

50. ISO #450

If he is rational arcanist (godfather) this is true, but the grandmaster (mass murderer) would come up as scum to a sheriff.
    Oh, the other killer that comes as NS is the arsonist? Oops x.x