Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I cant believe he didnt leave a LW....ALSO it is likley that he did use his kill, the freaking Det didnt even leave a LW either what if he visited A Vet? FFS people this is MAFIA 101 LEAVE A FUCKING LW.. My last point MM was my most town feel after day 1, and as a Vigi he called out 4 specific people Arsonist, Soviet, SCV, Efekannn02.. Im anfirm believer that when you call someone out if mafia and threaten to kill them, in most cases if said person is called out they happen to be evil the person so didnthe calling out usually winds up dead. Since arsonist is no longer with us that leaves Efe, SCV, and Soviet. I was getting townish vibes from Soviet So I will be looking for an SCV or Efekannn lynch during this 48 hour period
    Screw You I Have Information On Your Damn Role So Dont Make Me Reveal You!
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    When I wake up tomorrow I'll have some deep thinking. I go to sleep with the probability of Distorted being Scum and using me as a low hanging fruit. Have sweet and lucid dreams.
    This bothers me anytime i see " i have a lotnof thinking to do" "let me sleep on this and ponder" or "wow i need a reread" after a Mislynch is a scum tactic IMO

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

damn :( heavy losses from town...2 deaths makes me think that there is a neutral killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I am also pretty confident we can say that blinkskater did not act for the Mafia faction kill last night. MM had him the strongest town read and they were FINALLY starting to get along.... So blink im putting at the highest town read atm, followed by rumox due to no counter claims to their town protectives. And this is rumox' first game on FM, lying about being in a doc chain would be very risky to pull on his first few hours in his first game of FM =P lol
    how do you know MM died to mafia...they were both "killed," doesn't say riddled with bullets or anything. slipping?

Lol. I was jailed last night. Good night.
    interesting. noted.

What kind of absolute shit crier did we get?
    LMAO okay i was thinking the exact same thing. thank you. do you think it means he was claiming as Noz? also for a while i thought Noz was me but then i realized that there is an actual Noz in the game too. will get confusing probably , make sure you spell check people!

ALSO speaking of IRL shits. sunday is the super bowl..i think it will be night time then though, right?

I cant believe he didnt leave a LW....ALSO it is likley that he did use his kill, the freaking Det didnt even leave a LW either what if he visited A Vet? FFS people this is MAFIA 101 LEAVE A FUCKING LW.. My last point MM was my most town feel after day 1, and as a Vigi he called out 4 specific people Arsonist, Soviet, SCV, Efekannn02.. Im anfirm believer that when you call someone out if mafia and threaten to kill them, in most cases if said person is called out they happen to be evil the person so didnthe calling out usually winds up dead. Since arsonist is no longer with us that leaves Efe, SCV, and Soviet. I was getting townish vibes from Soviet So I will be looking for an SCV or Efekannn lynch during this 48 hour period
    ugh, these are really good points. you think vet would have alerted n1 though? i didn't leave a lw last night please don't spank me (or do wink wink) but there is a post where i believe soviet was saying he would rather have MM dead than alive, even if he was town, since he was misleading town so bad last game? +motive. also ++town points for blink if anyone was doubting his doc claim. blink is total town to me and i will be trusting and following him this game : D

This bothers me anytime i see " i have a lotnof thinking to do" "let me sleep on this and ponder" or "wow i need a reread" after a Mislynch is a scum tactic IMO
    i think gyrlander lives in Spain. I ASKED WHAT EVERYONES TIME ZONES WERE D1 only like 2 people answered me. its important to know!!!

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

lol oh shit i glazed over the diablo 3 references. your jailor was pretending to be a diablo character?? its probably distorted or someone who knows distorted is playing lots of diablo 3 -- which is those of us in the discord.

no one has a vote on him so i'll throw one on him for pressure
    -vote distorted

although, there was that game a few games ago with the weeb person who used the *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ faces like these, and someone used those faces in the death note. i don't remember if it turned out that they were the killer or not.

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol oh shit i glazed over the diablo 3 references. your jailor was pretending to be a diablo character?? its probably distorted or someone who knows distorted is playing lots of diablo 3 -- which is those of us in the discord.

no one has a vote on him so i'll throw one on him for pressure
    -vote distorted

although, there was that game a few games ago with the weeb person who used the *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ faces like these, and someone used those faces in the death note. i don't remember if it turned out that they were the killer or not.
    Arrogant Nephelem! (azmodan is better than him)
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #373

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    But Actually.....

Nah You Would Just Simply Ignore Me And Try To Get Me SINCE YOU ARE SCUM! I KNOW YOUR PLAN VERY WELL FIEND!
    I just dont understand you sometimes..... What role do you claim then? SCV is still my gut evil read and i feel you him and soviet have a lotnof explaining to do

24. ISO #374

Anyways Im Going To Sleep Now

If I Get Lynched While Sleeping Without Having A Chance To Defend Myself Then Blink Is Scum Since I Already Gave The Statement That!

The Statement That If He Doesnt Knows Why I Voted Rumox Then He Is Scum Since Im Clearly Using Logical Logic Of The Great Mind Tricks Against Idiots Trick (alrighty i made that sentence up)
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #375

I just dont understand you sometimes..... What role do you claim then? SCV is still my gut evil read and i feel you him and soviet have a lotnof explaining to do
    you cant understand someone trying to lead you into a trap just give up and be honest am i scum or is rumox scum?
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

you cant understand someone trying to lead you into a trap just give up and be honest am i scum or is rumox scum?
    The only way that you could know Rumix was scum and give me that kind of ultimatum is if you were detective or Lookout and he did not visit me last night then I would say you're right is confirmed scum

28. ISO #378

The only way that you could know Rumix was scum and give me that kind of ultimatum is if you were detective or Lookout and he did not visit me last night then I would say you're right is confirmed scum
    clever boy you comfirmed me now

sadly rumox aint comfirmed though
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

-vote Gyrlander
    i kinda agree with distorted tbh, gyrlander s afking and just appearing when he s in trouble kind of behaviour is kinda bs, here goes my vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

34. ISO #384

btw before going to sleep i ll just tell my reads...
    Town
    Naz
    Efe
    blink
    rumox
    Scum
    Distorted
    Gyrlander
    Soviet?

placement doesnt matter, i m down with any of distorted gyrlander or soviets lynch but gyrlander's this attitude kinda makes me mad since he just comes here to say hello n some trashtalk to make ppl more contribute even tho he is not even making 15+ or more posts a day (unless he s being pressured)

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    damn heavy losses from town...2 deaths makes me think that there is a neutral killer?

how do you know MM died to mafia...they were both "killed," doesn't say riddled with bullets or anything. slipping?

interesting. noted.

LMAO okay i was thinking the exact same thing. thank you. do you think it means he was claiming as Noz? also for a while i thought Noz was me but then i realized that there is an actual Noz in the game too. will get confusing probably , make sure you spell check people!

ALSO speaking of IRL shits. sunday is the super bowl..i think it will be night time then though, right?

ugh, these are really good points. you think vet would have alerted n1 though? i didn't leave a lw last night please don't spank me (or do wink wink) but there is a post where i believe soviet was saying he would rather have MM dead than alive, even if he was town, since he was misleading town so bad last game? +motive. also ++town points for blink if anyone was doubting his doc claim. blink is total town to me and i will be trusting and following him this game : D

i think gyrlander lives in Spain. I ASKED WHAT EVERYONES TIME ZONES WERE D1 only like 2 people answered me. its important to know!!!
    No not slipping. MM said he was going to shoot Arsonist, SCV, Efe, or Soviet. And Arsonist is dead. So good guess that MM shot him. And MM being dead would most likely be from a Mafia kill then from process of elimination =P

This is very very true.

So @Efekannn02 are you claiming that Rumox did NOT visit blink last night? but what confuses me here, you said that you were suspicious of blink, so if you were lookout why would u sit on blink? you would go to rumox. If you were detective you would go on blink, but then you would not know that rumox didnt visit him. Only an agent would have both parts of that info.

36. ISO #386

anyway if soviet doesnt change how he s playing rn he s in my scums read. Scv will prolly be more efficent today so stop threatening him mr.yaoiman and let efe be efe.

37. ISO #387

This is a current list of my reads:
    Town
    Distorted - have townish vibes coming from him ATM, I also have suspect he is our Jailor
    Naz - Like last game her posts seem very PRO town, and she's contributing actual logical posts
    Hybrid - I don't have much on you yet but you're using my type of logic ATM and i get town feels from that
    Noz - I think you may be our Crier, if so PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

Null:
    Soviet - Agreed with his logic day one, but would like to see more from him
    Efekann02 - Based on our recent interactions I have you as a Null read right now untill Rumox can come on and shed some light into the situation
    Rumox - I had STRONG town reads from day one with the DOC claim and everything I was on you last night. But based on what Efekann has said I need you to log on and POST!
    Dunna - Really hasn't contributed anything of value

Scumish:
    Gyrlander - His lurks, logs on to post witty one liners, needs to think on things, distorted said it best, GYR was scum last game and played really passive untill things were in his favor then went into attack mode.
    SCV - You were my day one scumish read, and I tried to pressure you and you didn't budge In my eyes you're not town ATM

38. ISO #388

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    btw before going to sleep i ll just tell my reads...
    Town
    Naz
    Efe
    blink
    rumox
    Scum
    Distorted
    Gyrlander
    Soviet?

placement doesnt matter, i m down with any of distorted gyrlander or soviets lynch but gyrlander's this attitude kinda makes me mad since he just comes here to say hello n some trashtalk to make ppl more contribute even tho he is not even making 15+ or more posts a day (unless he s being pressured)
    you know what i agree with this let's put some pressure on GYR, I dont think we should ignore the Efekann/Rumox thing to i mentioned earlier
    -vote Gyrlander

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

i usually try to ignore efe during games because he makes no sense lol but he's like trying to contribute but is being very vague and ofc he went to bed.

so he starts off by saying he has information on blink's role
    then he says he knows blink's crimes
    then says blink is confirmed, votes up rumox
    efe says he does not claim invest and says blink should know why he is voting up rumox

so i'm gonna say he is detective (has i and e) and watched rumox, rumox did not visit blink?

42. ISO #392

IM HERE

yes i visited blink last night, ignore efe. unless he wants to hard claim his role? pretty potent words he is throwing around. like blink said, most people that want to challenge the doc chain are scum because they cant get to us. but if he has evidence that one of us isnt doc, he should present his findings right away, not dance around the bush voting both of us. him voting both of us just shows me he has no leads against either of us and is voting us to pressure us.

1. he is town masquerading as scum
    2. he is scum and took what blink said as a challenge (challenging doc chain) because idk .. i see efe trying to do that
    3. JeStEr

43. ISO #393

tbh im finding anyone listening to efe pretty scum at the moment.

naz i love you but REEEEEEEE

efe saying Blink knows why he is voting me is ultra scummy because it insinuates that they have some sort of external connection. Blink publicly claimed doc, how does he have any means of "knowing why" anyone does anything?

he has no solid chat history to base it of.
    he has no night ability to base it of (assuming he IS doc)
    he has no night chat to communicate (assuming he IS doc)

if blink continues to doubt me after what I just said im going to stop healing him. im not healing someone that is being anti town and listening to scumish tactics

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

I DEMAND INFORMATION OR ILL FREAKING REVEAL HYBRID!
    -vote Blinkskater
    this is where efe begins. pushing for info. not sure if he means he will reveal himself, or reveal Hybrid. slaps a vote on Blink

This Is How I Play Like In EU And Win So IDC And I Will Win
    THIS IS A PRESSURE VOTE NOW OBEY ME OR GET LYNCHED!
    ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTIONS!
    what are ya?
    sums up previous quote

i need blinks info because he is evi
    has a lead on blink supposedly

I Have Information On Your Damn Role So Dont Make Me Reveal You!
    confirming he has a lead, im assuming he is insinuating he got it from a night action

Claim Again Or Ill Tell Everyone Information Of Your Crimes
    again he is pressuring someone that publicly claimed, insinuating that his public claim does not match whatever he is using evidence

fine ill let you live.....
    Everyone Trust Blinkskater He Is Comfirmed Doctor Now Get Rumox
    -Rumox
    lays off blink after he said distorted must be jailor/kidnapper based of jailors night time speech. weird reason to lay off pressuring someone, the info was brought to light by gyrlander. blink is just expanding on his info with meta. randomly slaps a vote on me

you know why im voting rumox and if you dont then you are scum
    this is where it gets scum. "you know why". he is either insinuating that
    1. they are communicating externally
    2. either one of them is the neut and/or mafia, since they share similar win condition and softly buddying up

clever boy you comfirmed me now

sadly rumox aint comfirmed though
    this was in response to blink saying efe must be detective or lookout. so efe just soft claimed one of these 2 roles

rumox did nothing wrong

i suspected you
    in response to blink. he is pressuring me but then goes to say i did nothing wrong.

47. ISO #397

1. There hasn't been any mislynch. 2. The game starts at 2 AM for me.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

48. ISO #398

efekannn or SCV is jester or scum that much is obvious

Blink and rumox i honestly believe are both town - Doc chain is OP af and a very VERY risky claim to do unless you are a Jester waiting for your target to die (naz tactic). even then it is a risk since the jester has to gamble on the mafia believing its false and attacking the chain - thus bringing it to a 50/50 if he will win.

Efek really really needs to clarify on wtf he is talking about or it's going to lead to a lynch.

1. There hasn't been any mislynch. 2. The game starts at 2 AM for me.
    this is day 2 now - 2am has passed twice for you now. would like to hear more

to clarify I AM NOT JAILOR.

we have a crier - and doc chain. if we can lynch 1 mafia, town wins with the doc chain. mafia wins 1v1 but town wins 2v2.

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    just to reiterate, im still claiming doc and still chaining with blink
    I dont doubt you i just wantd to hear it from you like distorted said earlier this is your first game i think you are telling the truth and ehen you post your intentions seem pure i will stay on you