S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    btw, in the masq game i was not scum, i was the oj masq who had gotten disguised, and evreyone else just lynched me after you ve disguised me.

If you sensed darkness from efe, why push his lynch btw?

But you said that you scumread me because of other reasons such as i try to scuum-paint distorted or being too faston your lynch or i call u a bad friend?

and there is him calling efe town cause he made 3 posts... wew

why did you even lead the lynch train on him tho? there was litreally no reason to do that. Unless you wanted to get efe lynched cause he d be a useless partner
    Scummy as hell

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

actually i m pretty sure it s mm, let s lynch blink if you guys dont want to lynch ptb
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Good game then I'll only vote mm logging off
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I think it’s blink or hybrid the lack of consensus sort of confirms that.

One of you is stalling for town reasons, the other for scum reasons
    Yep. So I gotta convince Hybrid to vote me? ^^ @Hybrid @blinkskater REMEMBER THAT NAZ SAID THAT IF THERE WAS A TIE SHE'D LYNCH A JESTER. DO NOT FUCKING FORCE THAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #807

And if mm is scum he’s not gonna lynch blink.

And blink won’t lynch me

And I won’t Lynch you or blink.

So we’re fucked
    I won't lynch blink in any way lol. I think I saw a post that makes me think Hybrid is town.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #808

tbh, mm started to scumread me from the page #2 without a reason, while we both were still trolling in the game he suddenly sensed a darkness surrounuding me, after that he said that i m having an amarydus-ish aura which was a ex-game we've played before since i wanted to lynch distorted so much that he says he thought that i was gonna trying to get someone flamed as my partner before i get lynched which is bs since i only wanted to lynch distorted cuz that i wanted to. He tried to meta-read me, bs scum-read and tried to frame jester to me which kind of became sucsessful since u all are scum-reading me rn. and then he made the votes turn around and just got efe's head. Then he forced to get all of us in this situation to lynch him since he was the lynch plan on d1. Tbh mm is really our scum.

btw you know i ve afked half of that game right?
    Oh yeah, turbolynching someone who wasn't even aware the game had started yet... are you stupid lol?

Also, you didn't AFK that much. You simply didn't show up at start of game for several hours, but then you were here correctly.

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

btw, in the masq game i was not scum, i was the oj masq who had gotten disguised, and evreyone else just lynched me after you ve disguised me.

If you sensed darkness from efe, why push his lynch btw?

But you said that you scumread me because of other reasons such as i try to scuum-paint distorted or being too faston your lynch or i call u a bad friend?

and there is him calling efe town cause he made 3 posts... wew

why did you even lead the lynch train on him tho? there was litreally no reason to do that. Unless you wanted to get efe lynched cause he d be a useless partner
    This was to PTB, not you. I meant that he roleplayed a lot in the MM game as town, so he shouldn't scumread me for doing the same lol. Irrevelant.

Out of context. I said that when both of disto and efe hadn't said anything, and there was no scumteam vibe from the posting players. Which is why I thought there was 1 scum and 1 town in the two AFKs. Btw this is scum hunting, = pro town... as is that entire fucking plan. I mean, why would I have said NO NO N ON NO DONT LYNCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as jester??? TELL ME WHY???????? It's stupid.

idk what was behind that post, but I scumread you for trying to turbolynch "for lulz", which is fucking retarded and that is the reason I didn't want to archon with you you don't do scummy things "for lulz". Look at what's happening now: due to your trolling, we are suspecting both blink and you and we might lose. Because of your hard troll. Also, about my reads, idgaf if you call me a bad friend lol, it's just mean but it doesn't affect the game ^^

Okay efe read was a fail lol he played well on a game where SOME PEOPLE trolled, gg efe lol... touche.

Do you think I'd be stupid enough to literally write in red size 7 capital letters to lynch my jester partner? REALLY????

That being said, THOSE ARE LEGIT CONCERNS because I wasn't honest about my reads and all in order to gather information. I do scumread blink more than hybrid. @PowersThatBe , I think it is best for you to stay alive because I know you won't stall the vote.
    -vote Hybrid
    ALL ABOARD!!!

15. ISO #815

-vote hybrid
    Scummy as hell
    Didn't you say that you were not changing your reads? ^^

16. ISO #816

Scummy as hell
    And this is incoherent... wait wtf, why do you want to lynch your scumread??? WHAT THE HECK BLINK XD

17. ISO #817

But i want to lynch hybrid now
    Sure! @PowersThatBe vote hybrid

18. ISO #818

Nothing juat wanted to see Mm's reaction
    LOOOOOOOOOL

19. ISO #819

Yea but you were Town reading me earlier when it aligned with your needs lol

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Lol reads are still the same I just wanted to see if you would insta vote hybrid
    I even voted BEFORE I read your bullshet because it was on the next page. So I'm beyond scum?

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

so if. I lynch hybrid who is scum read for me and he flips jester I want to bang my head against a table
    Don't worry, if I'm wrong, Hybrid will repeat me that I'm stupid for 2 months, so yeah... I really hope I'm right XD

26. ISO #826

Why did you Town read me for trolling but now you scum read me
    Because I thought no jester would come in the game and act like a jester. But your recent actions made me scumread you (you trying to gain my trust lol, and the bs at the top of this page), and now that I think about it, it is possible that you actually played jester as jester... I think you got enough balls for that lol

27. ISO #827

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because I thought no jester would come in the game and act like a jester. But your recent actions made me scumread you (you trying to gain my trust lol, and the bs at the top of this page), and now that I think about it, it is possible that you actually played jester as jester... I think you got enough balls for that lol
    That's a reasonable answer and I will vote hybrid with you

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

@PowersThatBe , the hammer is into your hands.

30. ISO #830

@PowersThatBe , the hammer is into your hands.
    In your hands* unless you hit yourself with the hammer

31. ISO #831

Even though I know that you will vote ptb and loose the game I just want this to end

32. ISO #832

Even though I know that you will vote ptb and loose the game I just want this to end
    ...lol PTB is innocent. ELSE FUK YOU PTB ;-;

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Welp gonna play HotS byeeee hybrid is at L-1

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Hybrid was lynched, his role was Jester.

Congratulations to @Hybrid and @Efekannn02

this game was supposed to be really fun but it made me more sad than anything

gg
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845
    Ganelon

Efekannn, the most obvious jester there ever was. GG WP Hybrid, I would've lynched you lol, I didn't think you were scum.

I agreed heavily with Voss' thoughts on the game, as well as with PTB.

-vote Voss

For MVP

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

Actually yall could have lynched me u stubborn to bruh
    No because hybrid wasn't voting you. I was at L-1, and you refused to vote.
    @blinkskater

You trolled and were difficult most of the game.

I actually don't feel like arguing about it. Let other people give their input, you'll just ignore everything I say anyway.

49. ISO #849

No because hybrid wasn't voting you. I was at L-1, and you refused to vote.
    @blinkskater

You trolled and were difficult most of the game.

I actually don't feel like arguing about it. Let other people give their input, you'll just ignore everything I say anyway.
    Yes. I will because you only see one side of an argument yours

50. ISO #850