M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1982
  1. ISO #1251

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

I have a feeling that Funce might be neutral killing or something, and that's why all of the scum were trying to throw him under the bus. Just a theory doh.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #1252

well I think its Sino or Grommor right now for the third Triad (though given the setup had 22 people, its possible 4 traids (or eve more) exist)

Sino for my above remarks

Grommor for this:
    #921,Grommor states with Trine that Fury is tunneling FB too much

Trying to avoid the vote on FB

I'll admit, I did not truly suspect him at the time when I wrote that post. I was considering everything Fury said and having reread through their interactions, I felt like SLaoL was scummier which was why I voted him.

I didn't want to blindly follow Fury, and I hoped that by voting SLaoL we might force him to interact (which ironically we did). Everyone suddenly got so much more talkative on the edge of being voted. When the Marshall suggested we vote RLVG and I read over his posts I decided he was a more obvious scum than SLaoL and switched my vote.

I don't believe that just because someone doesn't suspect someone to be scum, that when they turn out to be scum, that it makes them scum. I don't feel like I was defending him that strongly, I offered my reads on why I didn't think he was scum at the time and obviously I was wrong, but I can't really offer more of a defense than that.
    The question is if you thought Fb was scum or not.

If Person A is 6 points of Scum, and Person B is 9 point of scum. person A is still scum. Deflecting way from FB to someone "scummier" helps get the scum, but still doesn't make person A "not scum"

I don't question the RLVG vote. Everyone needed t ovote RLVG. Anyone not voting RLVG (unless afk) would be scummy based on day remaining and MArshel vote.

Its the combo no not suspecting someone as scum and not following the marshell.
    The 823, you just state he looks town. this is fine because no one is voting him.
    But its the second time around at teh 973 post where a ladder is actively starting on FB and you want to deflect it off (which did).
    Its more the 973 post that has the issue, and the 823 post reinforces that stance. not 823 being the base of reason

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Me: Marshall (confirmed day 1)
    Funce citi
    SLAOL Citi
    SLAOI sheriff
    Grommor Citi
    SIAOL Mason
    FURY UNKNOWN TOWN ROLE
    SINO UNKNOWN TOWN ROLE

A lynch between the scummiest of this group would be good. However, we need to find neutral killing imo. Just in case there are still 2 triad out there. We need to minimize death toll.
    You don't believe my claim of cit?

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Funce citi
    SLAOL Citi
    SLAOI sheriff
    Grommor Citi
    SIAOL Mason
    FURY UNKNOWN TOWN ROLE
    SINO UNKNOWN TOWN ROLE

A lynch between the scummiest of this group would be good. However, we need to find neutral killing imo. Just in case there are still 2 triad out there. We need to minimize death toll.

I guess a better question is, why is your list missing:
    ccantman
    Iced_Monopoly
    Unknown1234

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    That would depend whether or not the arsonist in question has the "victim knows he is doused" option on or not.
    >.< that was the question.

Basically matt and his troll ass set up are going to be no help. We could have two neutral killings, one being an arsonist and we could all be doused.

DONT THINK IT'LL HAPPEN, JUST LOOK AT EVERY OTHER GAME MATT HAS HOSTED.

TROLL KING OF HOSTS.

anyhow @ccantman I missed your citizen claim, I saw you claimed general "town."
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    I guess a better question is, why is your list missing:
    ccantman
    Iced_Monopoly
    Unknown1234
    1. Missed your claim

2. neither of them made a specific claim, neither of them are universally town read.
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #1258

In your giant post you stated

and note this with a Cult coloring. Do you believe that 3 citizens are not possible?
    You claim cult, but is an auditor not possible as well so that all these cit claims are possible?

Alternatively we are also could just be in a cit heavy game.

I will also claim Citizen now.

So if you really think we cannot have this many cits

This would be the list of people to look at. Though I know I'm clean
    I guess I kinda hid it with a bunch of other stuff

9. ISO #1259

Town
    • Trine: Marshall. I don't believe he has been converted, through we could still have cult in play and with BG dead, she would make an ideal conversion.
    • Fury: No Role Claim. Strongly feel as if Fury is town. He has been actively scum hunting and I don't see why any triad player would focus so hard on his own DH.
    • SIaoL: Mason. While I still feel as though he is a terrible Mason, without a CC I have no reason to doubt him.

Leaning Town
    • SLaoI (aka blue slaol): Claimed Sheriff and that SIaoL and Sino are NS, though confirming the Mason as NS is fairly obvious/easy to fake. Suggested Marshall may be compromised due to group lynch count? Has been one of the only active of the slaols.

Unsure
    • Gyrlander/ccantman: Claimed citizen. Definitely participating more than Gyrlander has up til now. I don't yet have an established read for him other than he seems to be taking the game serious and has a keen eye for detail, such as pointing out I wasn't really on the FB train despite what someone else stated previously (SLaoL I believe).

Leaning Scum
    • SLaoL: Claimed citizen. Has suspected grommor since Day 2. Said he would rather lynch himself than confirmed Marshall. A strange thing to say IMO. Also talked about winning ties over other citizens, but I believe this was a misunderstanding. With three citizens already dead, I find his claim hard to believe, though maybe that's because I find it hard to believe at least one of the slaols aren't scum?
    • Funce: Claimed citizen. My read on him hasn't really changed. Hasn't really posted anything of value since the game began and while he might be apathetic town, I feel like he's scum trying to skate by. If not triad, perhaps some sort of neutral evil role. Like SLaoL, I do not believe his claim of citizen.
    • Iced_Monopoly: Yet another citizen claim. Like FB, Iced has wanted us to go after lurkers (such as Unknown), though to be honest I already talked about the potential for some of our inactive players to be quiet scum as they had not yet been afk killed/replaced. Has been heaping suspicion onto grommor as well, a potential scapegoat as many other people were already suspicious of him. Suggested ending the game with sudden death?
    • Grommor: Claimed citizen. Really? You too? Hasn't really participated unless he fell into serious suspicion. The fact that everyone else is marking him as scum in their reads seems to confirm my suspicion but at the same time I feel like he's an easy scapegoat for scum to divert our attention.

Scum
    • Unknown1234: I don't have any proof at this point, but he is the most suspicious to me. Claimed citizen (the fifth of our supposed living citizens) He hasn't contributed anything to help town or scum hunt. They were all to happy to quietly vote alright, fed, firebringer even slaol but refused to vote for RLVG. Claims to 'only look at this thread when im pinged or if i see my name on the side bar'. Which means he is actively refused to participate. But because he doesn't care or take the game seriously? Or is afraid of being engaged by one of us? Talked about fake claiming doctor which doesn't seem pro-town at all.

TL;DR - Counting all the citizen claims we have a total of 8? Now I'm used to sc2mafia where citizen is like a unicorn so you'll have to forgive my mindset but as of this point I consider all citizen claims to be suspicious, none moreso than Unknown.

-vote Unknown1234

10. ISO #1260

Well given how Day 1 went, I think by PoE SIAOL has to be a Mason, otherwise the lynch on Fred is hard to justify. Any non mason counterclaiming fred, while possible is unlikely. We did have a mason leader and cult (witch doctor) Its a shame Alright didn't say anything of use. and while SIAOL didn't defend alright (which is slightly concerning) The odds are probably high he is mason. Given that we have a bunch of cit claims and not any of them seem to prove SIAOL's claim, I think its safe to assume that the mason does not become mason leader (unless someone comes out and helps claims this now).
    And you are confirmed by Reveal

SIAOL Mason

If we had a vig based on the role reveals is someone who wanted yzb dead during the day, though I don't know who.

Sherif claim is probably safe as an admin died, though double admin is possible.
    SLAOI sheriff
    BAsed on Sherif
    Mason-Slaol, and Sino, and both came up not suspicious
    -vote unvote

This clears Sino (though if an admin and sino is a 4th triad, this would not be valid)
    SINO UNKNOWN TOWN ROLE

Which leaves this.
    I suppose if we had one, people would of mentioned that they got audited. So we probably don't have one

Fury has been on point with scum all game, so I think he is clean
    FURY UNKNOWN TOWN ROLE

Which leaves these 3. given that Sino is currently sherif cleared. Grommor was next on my list of FB defenders

Funce citi
    SLAOL Citi
    Grommor Citi

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

@Sino can you pull were ICE and unknown both claim citizens?
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1264

@SIaol can you come and tell us if you have multiple mason friends?
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #1265

Sino:
    Claimed citizen. Really? You too? Hasn't really participated unless he fell into serious suspicion. The fact that everyone else is marking him as scum in their reads seems to confirm my suspicion but at the same time I feel like he's an easy scapegoat for scum to divert our attention.

let me correct that for you..

I started getting into the game WHEN I CAME BACK AFTER DAY 1. THANKS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and before you mislynch me for starting a train on slaol, that's how I wanted to be useful to the town and how I play almost all of my town games. Especially when I'm not bringing enough help to the town. Create two trains, so people have an option on who to choose between. Coax people who WERENT voting for firebringer onto slaol, so as to give the slaol train some credence, but at any point, i was ready to switch back to firebringer. It wasn't a counter train to try to save firebringer, it was only to have two trains going for choice and analysis.

16. ISO #1266

on one hand, trine should have continued with the mass claim, because I feel part of the reason I have some suspicion (not the only, but some) is because I'm claiming citizen. I wish everyone would claim, but it might not be the best for town atm. Just salty that I'm being cooperative and having it used as a reason. At least funce should claim imo.

17. ISO #1267

@Fury UNKNOWN TOWN LEAN
    @SlaoI Sheriff claim
    @ccantman Citizen claim
    @Trine MARSHALL
    @Iced_Monopoly "citizen claim?"
    @Unknown1234 Citizen claim?
    @SIaol MASON claim (not cc'd)
    @Slaol Citizen claim
    @Sino Unknown town lean
    @Grommor citizen claim
    @Funce citizen claim
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #1268

So you retards, blue is confirmed via lack of CC and SiaoL is confirmed via lack of cc.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by Grommor View Post
    on one hand, trine should have continued with the mass claim, because I feel part of the reason I have some suspicion (not the only, but some) is because I'm claiming citizen. I wish everyone would claim, but it might not be the best for town atm. Just salty that I'm being cooperative and having it used as a reason. At least funce should claim imo.
    Funce claimed citzen

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    First of all, I am a citizen in this game.
    Second of all, is everyone a power role but me?

Cause if so that's stupid.

Also I see a Mason claim but didn't we have Mason get lynched day one?

Slaol is Marshall right? I am not paying attention.

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

So you retards, blue is confirmed via lack of CC and SiaoL is confirmed via lack of cc.
    I'm not saying they are confirmed. I am saying under the assumption that the roles that were called are true, here is where we stand:

And I don't think we can confirm anything in this set up
    Such as the sherif:
    We are never given 100% sheriff to begin with, so there is nothing to counterclaim on unless we knew 100% we had at least 1 invest role.

Like if someone claimed sherif, to "counterclaim" its possible we could of just had two shierfs.
    Likewise, an Admin could claim sherif as the same logic on why a counterclaim doesn't exists.

to some extent though, we need to assume some number of power roles. So its not a confirm based off lack of CC, but that they did claim, and at this point, we just have to assume its correct

26. ISO #1276

or you do
    -unvote
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #1277

[ unvote ] [ / unvote ]
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

I think everyone was tired of the game, but with 4 kills last night, game is close to wrapping up. I'm still down to shorten, but it wont help town I think at this point.

Idc either way.

we need to short people though.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #1280

I think everyone was tired of the game, but with 4 kills last night, game is close to wrapping up. I'm still down to shorten, but it wont help town I think at this point.

Idc either way.

we need to short people though.
    Shorten them by a head, you mean? lol Thanks btw, to you and ccantman for educating me on voting properly lol

31. ISO #1281

Today is a moderately busy day for me also, but I'll be able to make some more reads later on. What we do know is that from last night is if there is still triad alive, then there are 3 roles capable of killing. I feel a hint of regret in Grommor's post and I noticed a pattern of low activity/low effort posts of little substance and now he's becoming more analytical.

Quote Originally Posted by Grommor View Post
    Sino:
    Claimed citizen. Really? You too? Hasn't really participated unless he fell into serious suspicion.
    Ah, funny you should say that. Is there some subconscious projecting going on here?

32. ISO #1282

Here's my two cents:

Town:

Me, Fury, SIaoL, SLaoI, SLaoL, Sino, Ccantman

Scum:

Unknown, Funce, Iced, Grommor

Now, I could be wrong and it could be only 6 town and 5 scum. Which means if we mislynch today, town loses.
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Today is a moderately busy day for me also, but I'll be able to make some more reads later on. What we do know is that from last night is if there is still triad alive, then there are 3 roles capable of killing. I feel a hint of regret in Grommor's post and I noticed a pattern of low activity/low effort posts of little substance and now he's becoming more analytical.

Ah, funny you should say that. Is there some subconscious projecting going on here?
    Not claiming citizen, I just meant with all the other citizen claims and he was one of the more recent claims. Also if you are referring to participation I feel like I have been a fairly consistent partcipant all throughout.

34. ISO #1284

Quote Originally Posted by SlaoI View Post
    Since everyone else is claiming, I might as well go ahead and do it too.

I am a sheriff, and I've checked Mason-Slaol, and Sino, and both came up not suspicious. However, I can only detect Mafia/Triad and Cult, not any neutral killing roles.

As the DH is...erm, 'accounted for', we know it wasn't detection immunity protecting either, unless one is a Mafia GF.

I suspect this'll catch me a bullet tonight, but oh well.

In the meantime, I've gotta go to work, but I'm liking the idea of pushing Grommor more and more. Therefore...

-vote Grommor
    Why did u check sino last night?
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Not claiming citizen, I just meant with all the other citizen claims and he was one of the more recent claims. Also if you are referring to participation I feel like I have been a fairly consistent partcipant all throughout.
    Do you have a role you'd like to share with the class?
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

I was referring to Grommor.
    do u have a role claim?
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Only if I am expressly asked to reveal.
    I am asking you to reveal.

it is imperative that we sort everyone today. Town is going to be picked off, and the only way to do this is via cc's. Right now we have a lot of citizen claims/no claims. The scum is def among the citizens. But I need to sort everyone.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

Here's my two cents:

Town:

Me, Fury, SIaoL, SLaoI, SLaoL, Sino, Ccantman

Scum:

Unknown, Funce, Iced, Grommor

Now, I could be wrong and it could be only 6 town and 5 scum. Which means if we mislynch today, town loses.
    Isn't a town loss under the assumption its 5 scum and they are on the same faction?

Lets say there is only 6 town and 5 scum. if that scum is
    1 traid
    1 godfather
    1 SK

The scum need to eventually turn on each other and need the towns help to do so. In which case, while still bad, I don't think we are a LyLo at the moment.

Step 1 I think is to figure out where we stand faction wise.
    We know we have a town.
    We know there was/is cult (2 Witch doctor died)
    We know there was/is triad.
    We know there are 3 kill attempts last night

1 was DH on Bodyguard action

which leaves two more un accounted kills

Vig/SK is most probable, but this means we need to confirm a vig out of remaining group.
    Other option we had a second amnesiac that took vet and the witch doctor visted him. SK killed the Cit, DH/BG fought
    There are more possibilties as well.

We know there was cult, we need to find out if there is still any more cult.

One idea is that The first witch doctor saved ybz and died the same night, and then N2 ybz died and all the cult is gone
    Alternatively, we started the game with a cult and witch doctor, and the town still has had least 1 cult.

Given we had 2 deaths followed by 4, I'd like to think it was ybz being saved and being turned to cult.

Which under that assumption, there were 3 attacks N1 (1 was healed), which then follows up that N2 there were 3 attacks.
    In this case, we don't have a vig, there is a DH,GF and SK (though DH is now dead)

And under this assumption there are two killing roles left and 0 cult (triad may have a third or not.

The question is then
    Did we have
    2 triad 2 mafia? 3 triad 1 mafia? even more? It possible the town is already dead. and now the factions need to fight each other. 1 triad 3 mafia 1 sk 6 town could be the break down.

Lots of unknowns we are working with.

Any ideas?

I'm thinking
    0 cult left
    Sk (or MM and we don't have a vig)
    Possible a godfather

The number of night kills are our clues to where we stand

44. ISO #1294

I am asking you to reveal.

it is imperative that we sort everyone today. Town is going to be picked off, and the only way to do this is via cc's. Right now we have a lot of citizen claims/no claims. The scum is def among the citizens. But I need to sort everyone.
    I don't check new posts before I do post like I said before, but you or me will die tonight if I do. Or maybe I'm bluffing.

45. ISO #1295

If you want me to claim, then I will immediately. If there's anything I've learned in my other 2 FM games, it is that mass claiming roles makes scum's job a lot easier.
    Well in my 7(?) (beginners, MW2, Inside job, mw3, spirits, lazy, which witch) fm games. I've concluded that mass claiming actually helps us narrow down once the field is smaller.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #1296

I don't check new posts before I do post like I said before, but you or me will die tonight if I do. Or maybe I'm bluffing.
    you or and i are dying tonight nmw lol
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #1297

Isn't a town loss under the assumption its 5 scum and they are on the same faction?

Lets say there is only 6 town and 5 scum. if that scum is
    1 traid
    1 godfather
    1 SK

The scum need to eventually turn on each other and need the towns help to do so. In which case, while still bad, I don't think we are a LyLo at the moment.

Step 1 I think is to figure out where we stand faction wise.
    We know we have a town.
    We know there was/is cult (2 Witch doctor died)
    We know there was/is triad.
    We know there are 3 kill attempts last night

1 was DH on Bodyguard action

which leaves two more un accounted kills

Vig/SK is most probable, but this means we need to confirm a vig out of remaining group.
    Other option we had a second amnesiac that took vet and the witch doctor visted him. SK killed the Cit, DH/BG fought
    There are more possibilties as well.

We know there was cult, we need to find out if there is still any more cult.

One idea is that The first witch doctor saved ybz and died the same night, and then N2 ybz died and all the cult is gone
    Alternatively, we started the game with a cult and witch doctor, and the town still has had least 1 cult.

Given we had 2 deaths followed by 4, I'd like to think it was ybz being saved and being turned to cult.

Which under that assumption, there were 3 attacks N1 (1 was healed), which then follows up that N2 there were 3 attacks.
    In this case, we don't have a vig, there is a DH,GF and SK (though DH is now dead)

And under this assumption there are two killing roles left and 0 cult (triad may have a third or not.

The question is then
    Did we have
    2 triad 2 mafia? 3 triad 1 mafia? even more? It possible the town is already dead. and now the factions need to fight each other. 1 triad 3 mafia 1 sk 6 town could be the break down.

Lots of unknowns we are working with.

Any ideas?

I'm thinking
    0 cult left
    Sk (or MM and we don't have a vig)
    Possible a godfather

The number of night kills are our clues to where we stand
    No they're not the same team, but if we mislynch they control the votes, and it's much easier for a neutral killer to get us. That coupled with double kills. ETC.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #1298

Well in my 7(?) (beginners, MW2, Inside job, mw3, spirits, lazy, which witch) fm games. I've concluded that mass claiming actually helps us narrow down once the field is smaller.
    Ok, would it be alright though if I waited for Sino to claim? If he is scum, it could possibly restrict him in which role he can claim. Of course, that is only if you trust me enough to do that. I will say Sino still hasn't claimed a role while we've been talking.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300

@Sino plz claim
    Shut up cow.