Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Introducing the New Advent Of Forum Chess

You are white(yellow)

I am black(blue)

First come first serve.

Last edited by ThePaladin; July 3rd, 2016 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Introducing the New Advent Of Forum Chess

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I materialised onto your king and captured it. I win.

^ (twas a joke. carry on I shall not disturb no more )

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Is this a new trend?
    It is the newest of trends on this site, but it has been going on for a long time on others, mein freund!
    Last edited by ThePaladin; July 3rd, 2016 at 05:42 PM.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    It is the newest of trends on this site, but it has been going on for a long time on others, mein freund!
    You should challenge Kovath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #8

You should challenge Kovath.
    Well this specific thread is an open challenge to anyone.

Any reason why you specify Kovath?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    will be a waste of kovath's time.
    Please refrain from posting on the thread if you have no interest in either playing or discussing the game.

Thank you.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

To answer your question though, kovath plays chess at a high level.
    Do you know his rating?

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I think he's around 2500 - gm level
    Oh That High,

Wow, lol.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

You are white(yellow)

I am black(blue)

First come first serve.

Tap
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post

Tap

Bump
    Last edited by ThePaladin; July 3rd, 2016 at 11:00 PM.

19. ISO #19

Bump
    Tap : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Mirror Mirror on the wall...
    Last edited by ThePaladin; July 4th, 2016 at 08:46 PM.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Okay I got a rep comment on wrongly conjugation so quick questions.

"Mein freund" is an interjection in this context therefore it should be nominative correct since it can be placed at any point in the sentence and stands on its own as well.

Yes, I know it should be ein freund instead of mein freund if that's what you are referring to as well as freund being capitalized.

24. ISO #24

Okay I got a rep comment on wrongly conjugation so quick questions.

"Mein freund" is an interjection in this context therefore it should be nominative correct since it can be placed at any point in the sentence and stands on its own as well.

Yes, I know it should be ein freund instead of mein freund if that's what you are referring to as well as freund being capitalized.
    spoken like a german 1 student lmaooooooooo stick to english kid, leave foreign languages alone you 16 y/o prepubescent FREAK

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    spoken like a german 1 student lmaooooooooo stick to english kid, leave foreign languages alone you 16 y/o prepubescent FREAK
    You know perhaps my native language isn't English nor German?

26. ISO #26

You know perhaps my native language isn't English nor German?

do you really think i give a fuck you stupid nigger

stop butchering other languages

Deleted Auto-play
    Last edited by SuperJack; July 4th, 2016 at 12:04 PM.

27. ISO #27

Ermm, why is sc2mafia.com playing audio now?

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    what are you talking about
    Some hard metal music is playing.

30. ISO #30

@SuperJack

I still hear it on the main page?

31. ISO #31

I will be watching this game.

Magnus Carlsen VS Bobby Fischer.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

32. ISO #32

Mirror Mirror on the wall...
    Lol. It will be interesting to see how far you are willing to carry that mirror play : P

33. ISO #33

Lol. It will be interesting to see how far you are willing to carry that mirror play : P

Pretty Far, it seems.

34. ISO #34

Pretty Far, it seems.
    Tap

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Tap

There's your blood yzb.

37. ISO #37

There's your blood yzb.
    YES!!! HUMAN SUFFERING IS MY SUSTENANCE!!! =D

Tho real talk, kingside bishop to b4 looked more appetizing. It lets your opponent know you'll happily let your pawns die helplessly in a savage pursuit of strategic edge, and scares him shitless.

38. ISO #38

There's your blood yzb.

Well that was rude.. What did that innocent pawn ever do to you?
    I really had hoped that you would keep copying my moves for a few more turns.

39. ISO #39

Well that was rude.. What did that innocent pawn ever do to you?
    I really had hoped that you would keep copying my moves for a few more turns.
    What did my ever so slightly guilty pawn ever do to your knight?

40. ISO #40

What did my ever so slightly guilty pawn ever do to your knight?

He said that he was ugly, and that his mom dresses him funny

41. ISO #41

If you are willing use this color code. I changed the label colors to white because black on this dark grey looked blank..

42. ISO #42

Killing someone seems a little extreme that insult.

However, an eye for an eye.

Let Us make the whole world blind.

43. ISO #43

Killing someone seems a little extreme that insult.

However, an eye for an eye.

Let Us make the whole world blind.

I believe the literal translation was "no more than an eye for an eye" and "no more than a tooth for a tooth" with the philosophy of preventing simple conflicts into complex dire issues. So maybe we should just respond with equal hostility and cross our fingers that the other player is not playing more moves ahead than we are : )

44. ISO #44

You two have become mindless drones.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

45. ISO #45

I believe the literal translation was "no more than an eye for an eye" and "no more than a tooth for a tooth" with the philosophy of preventing simple conflicts into complex dire issues. So maybe we should just respond with equal hostility and cross our fingers that the other player is not playing more moves ahead than we are : )

Playing 4 different games on different threads at once is hard

46. ISO #46

Playing 4 different games on different threads at once is hard

No worries. This is probably my 4th game in 10 years : )

47. ISO #47

Helz I bid on you, I hope you know.

48. ISO #48

No worries. This is probably my 4th game in 10 years : )
    @Unknown1234

How much did you bet?

Castled.

49. ISO #49

Let's just say that if I lose I'll be living in a box for a while.

Helz is good right?

50. ISO #50

Let's just say that if I lose I'll be living in a box for a while.

Helz is good right?
    If you consider 4th game in 10 years versus a rating which shalt not be named good. then sure.