S-FM Converging Realities: The Convergence
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM Converging Realities: The Convergence

The town reconvenes once again after another death, this time that of Damus_Graves. However, it is soon realized that is the least of the town's concerns. The anomaly has gotten much worse. Time has completely frozen outside of the town hall and a giant vortex has appeared in the sky. If this doesn't stop soon, it could be the end of everything.

A panick fills the room as people fear for their demise. However, despite this, one of the mages in the room notices something. The storyteller is still continuing with his tale. Quick to bring this to attention, everyone gathers around the storyteller and the nature of the anomaly is soon identified. A powerful spell has been cast on the town which, if allowed to complete, will turn back time. The storyteller, likely under some sort of enchantment, is the crux of this spell. If he can be snapped out of his storytelling, the spell will disipitate.

The town readies and prepares to try and disrupt the storyteller. However, a thought begins to cross peoples minds. Would it really be bad if the spell went through and the past was changed?

The Convergence Voting

Instead of voting for players in the game, votes in the convergence will be cast onto options; Either ChangeThePast or SafeguardThePast (this should work, a makeshift solution will be made if there are any issues).

-If ChangeThePast receives more votes,
    20 Years Ago becomes the canon reality and Present Day becomes the dead reality.

-If SafeguardThePast receives more votes,
    20 Years Ago becomes the dead reality and Present Day becomes the canon reality.

Besides that, this will play the same as any day thread and discussion may occur openly for the duration of the convergence. After the convergence, the game will continue in the canon reality.

The following players are alive in both realities. Their votes will count for 2:

@Slaol
    @Arsonist
    @Bahkieh
    @Efekannn02
    @Yayap
    @Mike
    @Ganelon
    @Banshis

The following players are alive in one reality and dead in the other. Their votes will count for 1:
    @Kenny
    @Eclipse
    @Light_Yagami
    @Marshmallow Marshall

The following players are dead in both realities. They may not participate in the convergence:

@Damus_Graves

The convergence will last for 48 hours, with the option with the most votes after weighing the votes will become canon.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Alternatively, the convergence can be ended early if at any point 8 people are voting for the same option (regardless of whether their vote counts as one or two).

8 votes to hammer.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: The Convergence

If someone can cast a vote using the vote tags onto one of the options just to confirm that it will work, that would be appreciated. If it does, the vote counter will still be used to tally votes. If not, votes will need to be cast without the vote tags and counted manually. However, the vote counter should still work using ChangeThePast and SafeGuardThePast as the target.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

Could the players dead in one of the realities claim their roles please?

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Damus has already claimed he was scum in that reality. That seems kind of fishy

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I might not be able to stay for a long time right now. But I was the fucking Cross-reality BD in present day, bussed past!Yayap and present!Ganelon, my scumreads, to see what they would say, and to potentially have a nice kill on one of them by the other scum team.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

@Kenny am I correct in assuming you're Reality Consistency sheriff

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Shame on whoever killed me in past, if it was town, double shame cause it was your biggest mistake

if it was scum, you're weak and coward.

Let's make this present reality canon cause I have an announcement to make.
    You can make it right here, right now.

-vote SafeguardThePast
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I was roleblocked in the present again. Since damus' role will flip once day 3 starts, I might as well tell you now, he was a gunsmith in the present. And I have a gun in present. No feedback that I want to claim in past...
    @Mike did you tell your visitor about my post #24?
    Yes
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Oh, I didn't realize Kenny was dead in past. Was also reading him as Templar in past.

Kenny, do you think yagami is town in past? And where do you think town has best advantage? All my town core players are dead in past and only have Mike and you in present.

Scum need to roleblock me everynight until I die in present to prevent me from using my gun so it frees up other town PRs.
    I'm waiting to see if anyone claims bus driven to cc MM. And I'm waiting to hear from bahkieh's Detective work.

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote SafeguardThePast

''->enter inspirational quote about the past and future here<-''

I prefer the present over the past even if the past was better for business but the present is way way more safer
    Efekannn tell me did you heal light night 1 and if so who did you heal last night?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

31. ISO #31

Ok, I prefer Present due to I cna confirm to everyone I am town in present. I am town citizen in past but can not confirm myself. @Efekann02 please answer my question Did you heal Light? yes or no in the past.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

I was roleblocked in the present again. Since damus' role will flip once day 3 starts, I might as well tell you now, he was a gunsmith in the present. And I have a gun in present. No feedback that I want to claim in past...
    @Mike did you tell your visitor about my post #24?
    Yes told the person everything we talked about including post 24

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

-unvote
    I like this reality but we did kill a scum Damus in other reality. It might be better to vote other reality to get an easy town win. Thoughts?

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Under The Impression That Mike Is Evil In Both Realities..
    Light I have confirmed myself as town to Yayap and Kenny. I can not take you into night chat because you are dead in Present. That does not make me evil. You making that statement Make 0 sense. in any reality.

38. ISO #38

Do you realize Elf is not the doc who healed you????? that he lied!!!!!

39. ISO #39

Kenny was the Doctor that healed you. N1 light.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Am I the only one that finds it alarming how fast the votes are coming in? We know we killed one scum in the past and we havent' gotten feedback from certain people yet. Considering that the scum seem to be harder to find and discussion was almost mute day 2, why are people so quick to vote present? Eclipse I can understand, but the others havent really explained their votes.

MM's vote makes the least sense, he's dead in present, knows what he was (claims bus driver), knows we lynched scum in past and still votes for present. Something fishy - still wouldn't be surprised if he isn't bus driver - his entire claim is old info. He would have had a perfect way to claim if he said who he was going to bus night 2 before he was lynched, and could have bussed himself to avoid the roleblock. So I don't trust his claim, but I don't want someone else CCing him - if present if voted, we'll see his flip.

I'm still iffy on Mike - I intentionally leak info to him in the night chat and am roleblocked 2 nights straight. And my other town core picks died. He is confirmed architect for present - doesn't confirm his alignment though.... as if it's not obvious already, Mike and I are communicating in code. (where is my shut up code, I forgot to make one) (just saw mikes new posts.... ARGH!!!!!!)

Efe .. I don't know, people suspect he is telling the truth about his doc claim. I donno which reality he is though, especially with his present vote. (just saw Mikes new posts.. ok, Efe scum past.)

Kenny I'm willing to trust in both realities, he is the only one that had valid town reasoning for questioning me on my pursuit on MM and his reasoning day 1 almost mirrored my thoughts. Aside from me, he is the only one trying to solve the present. Everyone else just sheeped or lurked. And although I can't prove to him that I'm town in present - unless he has a night action that can get info on me - I suspect he has enough faith in me since he did vote MM at the end. Whats your thoughts on open mic'ed mike @Kenny ? I'm not sure if it's intentional info leaking or just mike being mike - but he just won't shut up... and he says you claimed doc in past, and now you are dead in past.... so.

Slaol... too quiet

Light Yagami - says sorry to Eclipse, but Eclipse doesn't die in present (and didn't claim healed). Eclipse immune? or Yagami lied about his shots hitting both reality?

Lawyer Arsonist Assuming town in past - scum present? Donno - I guess I need more info from Eclipse.
    @Bahkieh Who did you follow and what do you think? Any leads?

Banshis - akf? intentionally lurking?

Ganelon - no clue what to think of him yet, sending out lots of scum vibes but can't pin down for which reality.

42. ISO #42

WAIT A MINUTE... Safeguard the past doesn't mean keep the past as a canon reality xD
    -vote ChangeThePast
    Sorry for the potential confusion. Catching up now

43. ISO #43

The thing is, it looks like present will become canon. SO when you'll see my flip, please take a look at Ganelon... I really don't trust him there. But anyway, time will tell. I was sick for more than half of this game, had a lot of stuff to do IRL, so this ended up being at the wrong time exactly when the game started couldn't really follow and play the game optimally, so don't take my word too much. I'm a simple Citizen in the other reality, fyi.

Also, don't trust Efe, I think he's scum in past, but not sure. He's 95% not town in both, at least.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

@Auckmid
    Will there be another extended day/night to bring the eod time back to the original set time or will eod continue to take place at the new time?
    Day 3 will be no more then 48 hours since the convergence + day 3 combined could already be up to 96 hours long and I don't want to add onto that. Night 3 may be slightly extended to reset the EoD, but that depends on when day 3 ends up concluding.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49
    Ganelon

alright, fuck this.
    -vote ChangeThePast

pretty sure Damus was trying to WIFOM us into voting for the present

50. ISO #50