User Tag List

Page 29 of 92 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 4558
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I think Frinckles is much worse bc Frinckles supported a mass-claim rather apathetically, from the sides. and I think Frinckles is objectively scummier
    Banana has the experience to know to stop such claims.
    You vote someone day 1 it's because they are scum, roleclaims should have no impact upon this.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Where does Varcron go?
    What about Gyrlander?
    I guess I'd sooner believe that Gyrlander is town rather than scum
    dunno about Varcron

about MM - mm has made some very interesting statements that he really has to explain because they seem to have come from nowhere

7. ISO #1407

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You vote someone day 1 it's because they are scum, roleclaims should have no impact upon this.
    I have no such experience. This is my first game, stop spreading lies

You may be confusing me with AppleCucho, notorious sc2mafia villain
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

8. ISO #1408

I'm not really big on lynching claimed people. Possible confirmation later, and it's harder to keep up a narrative.

9. ISO #1409

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    He's emotionally abusive that's what he is. Or just high
    I hope he doesn't pull the "I was drunk yesterday". Cause that'd be ridiculous (and actually true). But that way we know him supporting your chaos garbage was pure intention.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I guess I'd sooner believe that Gyrlander is town rather than scum
    dunno about Varcron

about MM - mm has made some very interesting statements that he really has to explain because they seem to have come from nowhere
    Please mention which statements.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Please mention which statements.
    he said Banana was a pro-town neutral which is a very interesting assertion

14. ISO #1414
    Ganelon

I hope he doesn't pull the "I was drunk yesterday". Cause that'd be ridiculous (and actually true). But that way we know him supporting your chaos garbage was pure intention.
    nah I really wanted to support it

15. ISO #1415

I'm not really big on lynching claimed people. Possible confirmation later, and it's harder to keep up a narrative.
    Fool, confirmation will take multiple nights, if your lucky.
    The setup makes it extremely easy to keep up with narrative.

You saying scum gets free pass for days if they claim a tpr?

It's also day 1. And anyrole claim means fuck all.
    They should of been lynched.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

Legit though, aside from the mass claiming era of yesterday, Frinckle's vote has been parked on Ganelon for about the whole game.
    I don't remember seeing a good narrative to go along with it. Nor do I remember him pushing for it.

Wasn't he a bit apathetic about lynching D1 in general?

19. ISO #1419

Fool, confirmation will take multiple nights, if your lucky.
    The setup makes it extremely easy to keep up with narrative.

You saying scum gets free pass for days if they claim a tpr?

It's also day 1. And anyrole claim means fuck all.
    They should of been lynched.

20. ISO #1420

Legit though, aside from the mass claiming era of yesterday, Frinckle's vote has been parked on Ganelon for about the whole game.
    I don't remember seeing a good narrative to go along with it. Nor do I remember him pushing for it.

Wasn't he a bit apathetic about lynching D1 in general?
    Ask him. I'd rather vote someone who's played anti-town.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

Scum is anti-town. You are being anti town because you are scum.
    Scum is scum. You can be town and anti-town and you can be scum and pro-town

You think spamming "vote banana" for a whole day with 48 hours left is pro-town?

24. ISO #1424

Scum is scum. You can be town and anti-town and you can be scum and pro-town

You think spamming "vote banana" for a whole day with 48 hours left is pro-town?
    Compared to the level of spam and fluff you have delivered, what I've done is insignificant.

I.am calling you both anti town and scum. Does this please you?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #1425

Compared to the level of spam and fluff you have delivered, what I've done is insignificant.

Scum how? What about my play is specifically scummy and not just "anti-town"?

26. ISO #1426

Yeah you haven't done anything in 24 hours except say vote Banana.

27. ISO #1427

SJ, am I right thinking that Cucho could be jester? He is looking more and more like it the more he posts from my eyes.

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

Ok. Kind of caught up, although my brain is still wishing to be asleep.

Banana, you are pretending that the votes on you are due to the whole TPR fishing of yesterday -just like yesterday you tried to make it lok like we were policy lynching you-.

While you pushing on the low-hanging fruit is indeed a part of the read, the fact is that you haven't changed anything since; tons of fluff and random buddying since we started voting you, followed by feigned indifference (which is scummy as fuck, because a town player would never let themselves get lynched nor allow others to waste time voting them), and now when it's landed that you are really being lynched today, you engage panic mode and jump into a train of the only player who has a chance of matching the amount of votes on you.

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post

Banana, you are pretending that the votes on you are due to the whole TPR fishing of yesterday -just like yesterday you tried to make it lok like we were policy lynching you-.

While you pushing on the low-hanging fruit is indeed a part of the read, the fact is that you haven't changed anything since; tons of fluff and random buddying since we started voting you, followed by feigned indifference (which is scummy as fuck, because a town player would never let themselves get lynched nor allow others to waste time voting them), and now when it's landed that you are really being lynched today, you engage panic mode and jump into a train of the only player who has a chance of matching the amount of votes on you.
    I think he wants to get lynched since he's jester, it makes sense.

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

Sen, yes, the votes are on me because of it. I had 0 votes until I started that play. None.

Pringles said that I only start playing once I'm pressured. I have 0 votes, no pressure, no suspicion from anyone. I just went back and checked, you didn't vote me until we had already run Treecko up for a claim. Then you voted me.

If I was scum, I had 0 reason to make that play. I am only voted because of the play that I made. Want proof? Let me get it for you.

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Banana wouldn't let himself get lynched on D1 if he got king jester rolecard. He would atleast set up future lynches though
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #1438

Can't a scum claim they are just being anti-town? What are the differences?
    You've said "banana is experienced enough to know x, y, z" over and over

You're experienced enough to know the difference between "scummy" and "anti-town". How does my play make sense from a scum perspective?

39. ISO #1439

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Lynching the Jester on this save helps everyone, so who cares.

He's not a jester, tho. His play is anti-town/pure scum. Benings should be helping the town if they care about winning.

40. ISO #1440

How does my play make sense from a scum perspective?
    I've explained this multiple times: low-effort non-actions that attempt to get on everyone's good side; buddying with active and power players, while pushing low-hanging, inactive ones. Can't think of an easier way to get free points while doing nothing.

41. ISO #1441

I just went back and checked, you didn't vote me until we had already run Treecko up for a claim. Then you voted me.
    Yes. I marked you as likely scum on my previous ISO. Starting spamming, pushing to get claims from inactive/new players simply confirmed that your intentions weren't the same as those of a town player.

42. ISO #1442

Back

@BananaCucho

Ganelon doing this is a totally Ganelonish thing to do. Dude can wake up one day and decide he feels totally different about the entire game. He used to be worse. He used to be able to flipflop this way and back like every 20 mins. He used to get lynched like crazy for it.

It really is just how it is. Trying to read the slot based on consistency is never going to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

43. ISO #1443

You've said "banana is experienced enough to know x, y, z" over and over

You're experienced enough to know the difference between "scummy" and "anti-town". How does my play make sense from a scum perspective?
    Why refuse to answer?
    Your play makes sense because it has hindered the town.
    Fill the room with junk, participate in mass role clams.
    All your actions have made a strong staring position for scum? But you couldn't play it light this round, you had to play wild to topple over your recent reputation
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Back

@BananaCucho

Ganelon doing this is a totally Ganelonish thing to do. Dude can wake up one day and decide he feels totally different about the entire game. He used to be worse. He used to be able to flipflop this way and back like every 20 mins. He used to get lynched like crazy for it.

It really is just how it is. Trying to read the slot based on consistency is never going to work.
    It's true.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

46. ISO #1446

Jesus christ SJ Banana isn't the person you're adamant he is in your head. Stop with the "BC's play is wrong, BC is too good to be wrong, so town BC would never do that" >.<
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

Tbh I don't want to lynch today HEE HEE
    After being explained how D1NL is something that exclusively benefits pure scum roles, there is no excuse for this.

Anyone not voting Banana right now: it should be clear by now that your candidate isn't getting any love today. Put it to some good use and let's get us some banana smoothies for tonight.

49. ISO #1449

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Jesus christ SJ Banana isn't the person you're adamant he is in your head. Stop with the "BC's play is wrong, BC is too good to be wrong, so town BC would never do that" >.<
    You're applying an already garbage meta read to a person you haven't played with in years.

50. ISO #1450

After being explained how D1NL is something that exclusively benefits pure scum roles, there is no excuse for this.

Anyone not voting Banana right now: it should be clear by now that your candidate isn't getting any love today. Put it to some good use and let's get us some banana smoothies for tonight.
    Your explanation didn't convince me and I townread the current trains. So, no lynch for me.