S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 67
Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 4142
  1. ISO #3301
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Mm, you need to shut the fuck up and think. You’re not thinking before you’re posting, and if you claim a role I swear by gods given might I will make your team lose even with you still alive

2. ISO #3302
    Ganelon

Lol @ scum Aamirus for trying to derail the blink train. Aamirus is the deep wolf I was talking about, it makes no sense for the scum team to just all out themselves yesterday at EoD to lynch Ozy, one of them has to be a deep wolf. For the longest time I thought that deep wolf was varcron, clearly not as he flipped town. Your claim doesn’t explain why blink defended Huey so hard yesterday. Why would he ever do that as town? Or indeed if Huey were the town player. Defending is scummier than being defended; you think a scum like blinkskater would ever do that?
    -vote aamirus

youre not gonit to pocket me again, SCUM.

3. ISO #3303
    Ganelon

Ya this is definitely the right lynch here.
    lynch the deep wolf Aamirus.

4. ISO #3304
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lol @ scum Aamirus for trying to derail the blink train. Aamirus is the deep wolf I was talking about, it makes no sense for the scum team to just all out themselves yesterday at EoD to lynch Ozy, one of them has to be a deep wolf. For the longest time I thought that deep wolf was varcron, clearly not as he flipped town. Your claim doesn’t explain why blink defended Huey so hard yesterday. Why would he ever do that as town? Or indeed if Huey were the town player. Defending is scummier than being defended; you think a scum like blinkskater would ever do that?
    -vote aamirus

So, the scum isn’t solidD. It has to be aamirus. With blink and Huey.

5. ISO #3305
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I believe light softed who he visited, and it's a bit sus that he's still alive yeah but there is no opposition to light's soft. He has to be town here.

I agree with you on Ozy's LW it doesn't seem anyone else is really acknowledging that and it's kind of scummy.

It's my fault that huey is still alive
    Like if you can’t resd this and see how full of shit blink is here you’re scum or confused.
    now blink after being outed is prepared to bus the one player he’s been trying to defend all game lol if this isn’t scum I don’t know what the fuck it is.
    you seriously expect me to believe Aamirus isn’t covering for her teammate blink here?
    lynch order should be as follows:
    aamirus >> blinkskater >> Kira >> SolidD >Skylark

6. ISO #3306
    Ganelon

Blink and Kira I meant. It could also be Huey tbh the openwolfing yesterday was amazing levels of bad.

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309
    Ganelon

Actually there’s an urgent question I must privately ask the host before I can continue with this push. Stay tuned.

10. ISO #3310
    Ganelon

There’s still a chance of blink and Huey being scum and on the same team

11. ISO #3311
    Ganelon

Would explain why Huey voted MM today instead of blink

12. ISO #3312

So it isn't solid, but I'm still scum? Who the fuck gave him the carol then dude. I understand you're neutral and 100% playing to MM's wincon which you share but if you're going to come into the thread and try and create mass paranoia at least get your facts straight tbh.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

13. ISO #3313
    Ganelon

And in fact why Huey wanted Mm.
    huey is scum here no way he would ever vote MM as a town player because there a chance town loses if I healed Mm and I’m scum with him.
    i believe I was roleblocked last night.
    aamirus, check the setup thread. (Actress)-Mafia is a separate investigative pairing. This doesn’t rule out the chance of blink/Huey both being scum.

14. ISO #3314

There’s still a chance of blink and Huey being scum and on the same team
    that would make aamirus fake.

Where are the TPRS If both aamirus and I are fake? you're a neutral and i'm almost at the point of straight up ignoring you.

15. ISO #3315
    Ganelon

CALLING IT RIGHT FUCKING NKW, HUEY AND BLINK ARE A TEAM. ONE OF THEM IS THE ACTRESS, IF I AM TO WIN THIS GAME WITH THE TOWN WE NEED TO LYNCH THE CONSORT.

16. ISO #3316

17. ISO #3317

-vote aamirus

Honestly I had this thought about aaimruis after she claimed list maker an falsified a carol. SHE ACTIVELY LIED.

18. ISO #3318
    Ganelon

You fuckers aren’t getting away this time. I’m 100% convinced solidd is the scum with Huey and blink here, NOT MM. Remember that if I’m wrong here I’m effectively going against my own wincon as the game doesn’t end until either all mafia are dead or the mafia and the town are in a tie.

19. ISO #3319
    Ganelon

Lmao fuck
    [votw]unvote[/vote]
    sorry aamirus thought I was scum for a sec there XD

20. ISO #3320

And in fact why Huey wanted Mm.
    huey is scum here no way he would ever vote MM as a town player because there a chance town loses if I healed Mm and I’m scum with him.
    i believe I was roleblocked last night.
    aamirus, check the setup thread. (Actress)-Mafia is a separate investigative pairing. This doesn’t rule out the chance of blink/Huey both being scum.
    If you believe you were roleblocked then from your pov yagami should be 100% scum lol

21. ISO #3321
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

22. ISO #3322

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    If voss started playing, would you flip this to a townread? Because he’s a man so he can’t be consort
    I Mean He Could Be.. There Are Male Strippers.. So Why Not Male Consorts.. But If It Was A Male Consort All We Did Was Play Cards... And Talk About How Work Was.. Just Saiyan.. And I Meant The Chip Skylark Spot In General..

23. ISO #3323

24. ISO #3324

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Honestly I had this thought about aaimruis after she claimed list maker an falsified a carol. SHE ACTIVELY LIED.
    you got my carol I'm 100% conf to you.

Her reasons for lieng about her feedback were far more pro town then pro scum because of her claim, it was a good play to make.

This means the ONLY thing 100% confirmed to you is that there is 1 scum between aamirus and MM because Varcron is dead and flipped town.

25. ISO #3325
    Ganelon

I’m only lynching solidD, Huey or blink today. There’s a high chance of blink being the actress as I believe he visited me yesterday and that he knew my role. When I revealed his post of ‘how did I miss this’ was fake as fuck.

26. ISO #3326
    Ganelon

LOL LOOK at scum blink coaching his team mate you fuckers ain’t getting out of this alive, blink is 100% the actress here

27. ISO #3327

You fuckers aren’t getting away this time. I’m 100% convinced solidd is the scum with Huey and blink here, NOT MM. Remember that if I’m wrong here I’m effectively going against my own wincon as the game doesn’t end until either all mafia are dead or the mafia and the town are in a tie.
    you're not going against your wincon if you're protecting MM, you cant 100% know who his team mates are but you DO know his alignment right?

28. ISO #3328

29. ISO #3329

30. ISO #3330

31. ISO #3331

LOL LOOK at scum blink coaching his team mate you fuckers ain’t getting out of this alive, blink is 100% the actress here
    Coaching my team mate? You would literally say anything to make sure that the lynch benefits MM, if you see huey flip red, MM will follow and you know that will lose you the game, I'm fucking Caroler.

32. ISO #3332

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Shit Aamuirs I Still Think You Are.. The Janitor Because, You Havent Voted Huey Or Blink.. Seems Like You Are Waiting To Hammer.. If Im Right Here That Would Make Blink Evil And Mr. D. Scum..
    get your head out of your ass dude, seriously if aamirus is janitor, and i'm scum with her and mr.d, WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TPRS THEN ?

33. ISO #3333
    Ganelon

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
    Aamirus, the investigator, saw Huey/blink as ‘not the same alignment’. An actress-mafia pairing show up as such. You cannot seriously expect me to believe blink would derail Town Huey’s train twice, and that the entire scum team would just out themselves to defend a town. They have to be scum here.

34. ISO #3334
    Ganelon

For the love of all that is holy, do not claim your other roles today. I especially don’t want MM claiming a role or I will, I swear to god, side with scum

35. ISO #3335

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    so I'm gonna get some sleep, i have work in 7 hours.
    Blink is scum, he just is, i am gonna lynch blink. if yall town folk dont wanna lynch blink and lynch me instead so be it. i have given up tryna convince yall.

-vote Blinkskater
    Just as a reminder...

THIS MAN IS CONFIRMED SCUM, DO NOT ADDRESS HIM OR HIS POSTS. DON'T GAMETHROW.

He dies today. Now, we need to see what we are doing tomorrow.
    Town core : Myself (you all better townread me by now lol) and Magoroth by association with me (angel). That should already be good.
    I also want to believe Stealth is still town, even though he has been completely offline. He doesn't go 100% AFK when he's scum, and noone actually does that lol. He's probably just busy, and I don't want to lynch him because he has a life (although he could ask for a replacement in that case, but that's not really my business anyway).
    Ozy... rip

About Blinkskater, as I said, I can't decide what to do with him. He claims to be caroler? Okay, but that already kinda implied by a lot of people. Why would he stay alive? Why would he go so hard on Ozy, call me a lover with him, if he's just scum trying to get a mislynch? I think something doesn't add up, unless Blink is even more crazy-skilled than I thought he was.

Solid D becomes much, much scummier by PoE (we need scum slots).

Light... I don't know anymore. For some reason, I feel like the nightkills that happened would be pulled by him. That's nothing hard or scientific, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #3336

37. ISO #3337
    Ganelon

Huey and blink are back to being confirmed scum

38. ISO #3338

Ya this is definitely the right lynch here.
    lynch the deep wolf Aamirus.
    IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
    Aamirus, the investigator, saw Huey/blink as ‘not the same alignment’. An actress-mafia pairing show up as such. You cannot seriously expect me to believe blink would derail Town Huey’s train twice, and that the entire scum team would just out themselves to defend a town. They have to be scum here.
    What are you talking about? Aamirus the claimed list maker saw Huey and I different alignments, you are twisting the wording of the role card now LOL, it's stating that actress still shows up as mafia you dunce.

ALSO I wasn't de-railing the huey train I was trying to lynch the players I thought were scum.

39. ISO #3339
    Ganelon

Blinkskater and Huey are both fucking scum, I want the consort today. SolidD doesn’t appear to have any additional info so it’s safe to say he’s probably not the janitor - he might be the consort

40. ISO #3340

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
    Why does that imply Blink being scum, though? Why in the world would he reveal himself this hard if he wasn't winning on the next day?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

41. ISO #3341
    Ganelon

What are you talking about? Aamirus the claimed list maker saw Huey and I different alignments, you are twisting the wording of the role card now LOL, it's stating that actress still shows up as mafia you dunce.

ALSO I wasn't de-railing the huey train I was trying to lynch the players I thought were scum.
    Go read the setup scum, actress and mafia show up as NOT SAME ALIGNMENT.

42. ISO #3342
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why does that imply Blink being scum, though? Why in the world would he reveal himself this hard if he wasn't winning on the next day?
    BECAUSE BLINK HAS BEEN FAKE AS FUCK THIS GAME

43. ISO #3343

44. ISO #3344

45. ISO #3345

What? There is clearly the "Actress - Mafia" pairing in the setup, Blink. Mag's post is correct in theory, but lacks the argument of "it's both blink and huey". You're clearly LYING in this post.

You did derail the Huey train lmao, that's obvious.

46. ISO #3346
    Ganelon

He did a complete one eighty on his reads on me and you at EoD and is spewing bullsht and when I accused him he wouldn’t even defend himself anymore and now suddenly he’s burnt out because he was wrong, when the fuck has blink ever acted like that before? Blink has derailed Huey’s train, REFUSED to acknowledge Efe’s death after it happened, and two people randomly started having the same thoughts as he did yesterday at EoD, in what fucking universe is thagbever town

47. ISO #3347

BECAUSE BLINK HAS BEEN FAKE AS FUCK THIS GAME
    He is ALWAYS fake as fuck to me... I always think that there is no way a townie would play like he does. I guess you can't really be lying on that point though lol.

48. ISO #3348

Mag's fucking lost his mind, seriously why are you defending me?

FMpov you're conf scum because I believe aamrius to be town.

49. ISO #3349
    Ganelon

He is ALWAYS fake as fuck to me... I always think that there is no way a townie would play like he does. I guess you can't really be lying on that point though lol.
    No he isn’t, besides you townread him this game. And so did he, why the fuck do you insist on townread omg him so much? What the tuck has he done to be townread

50. ISO #3350

He did a complete one eighty on his reads on me and you at EoD and is spewing bullsht and when I accused him he wouldn’t even defend himself anymore and now suddenly he’s burnt out because he was wrong, when the fuck has blink ever acted like that before? Blink has derailed Huey’s train, REFUSED to acknowledge Efe’s death after it happened, and two people randomly started having the same thoughts as he did yesterday at EoD, in what fucking universe is thagbever town
    The two people who randomly started having the same thoughts are mafia. However, mafia could be sheeping a townie.

Also, Aamirus is pretty much confirmed town now, right?