Visitor Messages?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Visitor Messages?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay, you may say I'm a noob, but thats what I am, after all.

What are Visitor Messages and what do they mean? And how to reply to them in private?
    Visitor Messages (VMs) are when you write on someone's page. Like writing on people's walls on facebook.

If you reply to them, the reply will go on the other person's page, so if you wanted so sort of private communication, you need to PM (Private Message) that person instead.

3. ISO #3

Okay, you may say I'm a noob, but thats what I am, after all.

What are Visitor Messages and what do they mean? And how to reply to them in private?
    Visitor Messages will always be public.

Is Apo getting too touchy feelie with you? Might need to report him.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Visitor Messages will always be public.

Is Apo getting too touchy feelie with you? Might need to report him.
    Oh... xD excuse me for not being a native english speaker... lol.

Well, if you want to know, I am Zeratul. I wanted to keep it in the shadows, but Hybrid already said it so... crap.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Because_why_not View Post
    Visitor Messages (VMs) are when you write on someone's page. Like writing on people's walls on facebook.

If you reply to them, the reply will go on the other person's page, so if you wanted so sort of private communication, you need to PM (Private Message) that person instead.
    Thanks for the answer! (Nicer than Apo. Also, Apo should stop talking like an Ap(o)e before getting slashed by a warp blade. )

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I think I should change the name of this thread to "Noob questions"... Because I got another one... Why can't I give negative reputation? The "I agree with this post" thing won't uncheck!

Side note about necros: it's less polluting for a website to have people re-posting in an old thread than people spamming new threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

I think I should change the name of this thread to "Noob questions"... Because I got another one... Why can't I give negative reputation? The "I agree with this post" thing won't uncheck!

Side note about necros: it's less polluting for a website to have people re-posting in an old thread than people spamming new threads.
    Because you're a pleb. You must donate for that privilege

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Because you're a pleb. You must donate for that privilege
    xDDD that's dumb... it's a previlege to say someone was wrong now? Lmao..... I'll keep my money and people will keep their rep =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

xDDD that's dumb... it's a previlege to say someone was wrong now? Lmao..... I'll keep my money and people will keep their rep =)
    Receiving anything you're not entitled to is a privilege. The money is to support DR and all he's done for this game and community. The ability to derep is part of the "Thank you".

Now, open your heart and your wallet and show him how much you care.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #11

Receiving anything you're not entitled to is a privilege. The money is to support DR and all he's done for this game and community. The ability to derep is part of the "Thank you".

all heil kim jong revenant

i<3cryptonic

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

...that's not very democratic.... but okay. Btw not saying DR didn't do an amazing job, I respect him a lot (and am sad because of his bad reputation, fucking smurfs...), just it's a weird way of seeing things.

Also if I open my wallet that much it'll be to get WoW, sorry :P

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16