Hey!!!!
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Hey!!!!

1. ISO #1

Angry Hey!!!!

Who locked my thread?!!!!!!! CRYPTONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNOW THAT YOU AINT WINNING THIS CONTEST BECAUSE YOU CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Re: Hey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Who locked my thread?!!!!!!! CRYPTONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNOW THAT YOU AINT WINNING THIS CONTEST BECAUSE YOU CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Cryptonic confirmed cheater.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Cryptonic is heretic. Plus, it rhymes.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    No it doesn't
    Uhhhh.... It does.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

nic-tic doesn't
    i can show you what does
    Ic-ic does ;)

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Ic isn't a syllable in those words.
    Go learn english than seek ways to butthurt me.
    This wasn't meant to butthurt you ^^ what did you say to Scv with a nice picture, that in cykablyatland was considered as bad? Trying to make yourself look important, no? #communism (this was meant to butthurt you).

Plus, you started this little war by being annoying. Now... !!!!!!

11. ISO #11

This wasn't meant to butthurt you ^^ what did you say to Scv with a nice picture, that in cykablyatland was considered as bad? Trying to make yourself look important, no? #communism (this was meant to butthurt you).

Plus, you started this little war by being annoying. Now... !!!!!!
    What country ever started a war against an annoying country?
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

12. ISO #12

What country ever started a war against an annoying country?
    Man... !!!!!!!!!!

Please lol. This is becoming spammy.
    This is my last reaction to your posts, Nawa. Goodbye.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Since Cryptonic cheated, it is time to declare a winner, because noone will open my thread

And the winner of the LAST POST WINS! #3 contest is... @Otakudweeb69 !

Otakudweeb69 MVP

Well played sir.

15. ISO #15

Since Cryptonic cheated, it is time to declare a winner, because noone will open my thread

And the winner of the LAST POST WINS! #3 contest is... @Otakudweeb69 !

Otakudweeb69 MVP

Well played sir.
    But if the thread was closed, can he be considered the winner?
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

But if the thread was closed, can he be considered the winner?
    Of course. He was the legitimate winner of the contest.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Lol yay what an accomplishment
    Indeed!

this is circlejerk xD

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    it rly doesn't rhyme though.
    Ok ok ok lol. Wait, bunnies dont know what rhymes... ;)

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    This thread rhymes with gay for a good reason.
    xD

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

I rhymed gay with hey in some English cultural awareness six weeks project once and got 100 \o/
    What do you mean by that? That you are gay? It's ok, I accept you as you are.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

🤣👌 I’m straight, tyvm; my project was talking about American culture cuz that’s what my name was drawn for
    :P I know lol. But you don't have to hide, I still accept you as you a--- *gets shot*

NEVERMIND