User Tag List

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

only got few minutes b4 going work

will have more time when I come back

quickly answering hybrid:

@PIayer*also i want you to answer that, why did you scum read sb16? Just because the assumption of how scv plays or is there something else between you and scv? Like a bound, hmm?
    I'd vote him if he was my prime scum read, found parts of his behavior weird like I said but also saw him contributing, so leaving him more time was the thing to do with 1d15h of daychat left.

As i said, i only had time for reading 3 posts at when i look. Also I trust Exeter since i know him. My random vote on gyrlander was for lolz, I was bored so that's it. Scv was the only one who pushed me with no leads, so i didn't care since i wouldn't even b e pushed by toher people than retarded duo-choos.
    Seems I'm not the only one saying this is bs (meta trusting Exe). Also random vote is okay for you but not for SCV? At least you started contributing so again, his jestering had good effects on the game.

He said that and gone for till d2. No one ever noticed him. No one ever asked him anything. He didn't even give a reply to my vote on him. He has been just being silence. I know he might have irl, but then tell me, if he does how come he would be able to pay attention to posts and just go on knowing what happend that easily? And one more thing, isn't it strange that him voting me after you and mm agreeing a lynch of me ? Doesn't that look like a big sheeping train on me with no real proofs that showing me scum? Well we only would have know if Gyrlander would to show up and answer those ^^
    I agree Gyr need to contribute more, but look at yourself, you needed some vote on you before starting to take things seriously

-unvote

really need to go im late =/ see you later

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Guys we should be pressuring the quiet ones into speaking up man. I promised mrtrophywife I'd go from 1 to 100 on his ass, so here goes:

-vote mytrophywife

Like, we keep focusing on the same two people: SCV or SB16. WHAT IF NEITHER OF THEM ARE MAI FA? WE GOTTA MOVE ON MAN.
    Nice way to protect yourself from playstyle accussations. Quite shitty as well.
    There was some earlier scrutiny on Hybrid, and he's one of the more active players, so we already have some info to work with. Let's just move on and collect more reads on other players.

The way I see it is, if we remain too focused on a select few players and ignore the others, it is very easy for the MAI FA to slip under the radar. All they have to do is stay quiet and let the Town rip itself to shreds.

We can always come back and lynch Hybrid later, but for now, let's direct our attention to the quieter players.

JOIN US IN VOTING MRTROPHYWIFE.
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    @MM about #218, I don't think being the 1st on that train mean something, and if it does imo it would be slightly towny (imo from scum pov it's a pointless attention grab). Same on mrtrophy vote, how could you say he was NS at the moment when he barely talked. I'm not townleaning him on this, but to my guts it's not a scum behavior (what you seemed to suggest). Finally SCV did a lot of "random vote", more than SB and still you take SCV side. At the very least it means to me you don't actually consider Exeter votes suspicious: I don't get why you'd lie here.

Spoiler : @SB :
    #230 A lot of things I don't agree with (about SCV/MM behavior D1 outcome, about anti-town/policy distinction, I will develop), but can't contest the "I'm providing things." part. Also you prove you're paying actual attention/respect to daychat. So would have unvote if I were able to log again D1. I don't vote people on semantic disagreements and imo there are people out there actually "providing" a lot less than you atm. SCV you need to be more convincing if you want to change my mind on this.

I'll state my naive "doctrine" to you (& town) on this matter (the "scummy cit" phenomenon and how it's affecting town) once and for all, so hopefully my stance will be understood and we can go forward

Premise 1: Trophy said in 8-2-2 this game was like Poker without cards/chips. I agree and disagree, we all got one card (role) and our chips are our posts. To me FM is Poker without showdown and with really weird chips (the only objective basis of the game being setup and flips basically)
    Premise 2: Therefore everybody and everything could be lying at any time (Truthsafe exceptions being: setup, flips, own role, role feedback assuming no framer/BD/drug/we, and who's maf when maf)
    Premise 3: Daychat is critical to town: during D1; if nobody try to make sense and day chat is simply either pure shitstorm or a 2 pages void of "hello town", D2 will be a simple remake of D1, less a townie. Imo even more true here as raffle make it impossible to plan night-actions ahead: afaik in this setup noone will ever be "100% confirmed" 'til he's flipped
    Premise 4: Daychat MUST live, because Nightchat WILL live: random lynch D1 should always be the default town stance even when not concretizing an actual lynch; else, no pressure possible and everybody can just AFK/troll, hurting town in the process (premise 3). Worst case scenario of it is the lynch of a valuable town-aligned player, but it still has a slight chance to provide valuable enough info to be worth the loss of town body, and a slim but >0% chance to random luck scum. Point is, the worst possible outcome is still better than afk-filled D1 imo.
    Premise 5: Because premise 2, especially D1 where setup is basically the only info town got, D1 I don't care on what may be scummy/towny behavior and instead try to focus on the objective effects (or expectable effects from rational pov) of each player's behavior. Making daychat happen (Premise 3, 4) is positive for town regardless the alignment of the player doing it and no matter how dirty the way: that's why I believe it deserve some blind D1 townpoints (premise 2)
    Premise 6: D2 builds on D1 + N1: thanks to raffle night outcome is highly random, only solid thing we got to work with atm is D1 & Fatalis death. Daychat matters a lot.

On shitposting being NAI, I get that but shitpost still has an objective effect on the game, a little does little harm and can actually involve people into daychat, but when shitposting start to stack it makes it harder for town to use daychat and filter what is relevant/what is not in the shitstorm (we all got limited time & mental ressources afterall, and I believe SCV/Hybrid shitstorming all game played a fair part in 8-2-2 game outcome)
    In short, it is a tool that can be used to do good or harm, and what I said about SCV is basically, his shitpost/shitvote did more good than harm to town D1 considering w/o him D1 chat would have been almost dead. Daychat filled with shitpost may be bad, but not worse than daychat filled with lurkers cf premises above.

Finally, I hope the above were enough to address your SCV & MM answers, but MM is different from SCV so I'll answer your answers

1. Not much stuff to acknowledge, tbh I only saw shitpost not worth copypasting.
    2. I disagree with 1/2 considering I refused his distinction between 1 and 2, and actually enjoy reading people's opinions (that's why I feed them with mine) even if I don't share them. I don't agree with you neither on several points like antitown or policy application yet here I am walling at you: that's just not how I fund my suspicions.
    3. Yup, what I implied was 33% lylo setup 66% town play on this post. But again it is D1, not everyone take it seriously, what I saw is MM really try to make daychat happen.
    4: You twist my wording, I said "so far" -> D1 -> see premises above.
    4b: "MM is certainly naive" is the most interesting part of this quote, why would you say that, an outright lie in Mafia, I mean what is certain? I'd say his gameplay is non-standard and may look weird, but again saw him trying to make daychat happen D1, and while more naive his trap story is more believeable than yours imo. I'm looking forward to his answer to this wall & his opinions on other concerns of the town. D1 is over and imo he must now compensate his inconsistencies by keeping up his commitment & sharing more thoughts, else the weirdness will be less and less endurable.

SB I don't choochoo you for the moment because you did your part on daychat and also maybe because I was one of the few to enjoy your poetry in ??? game. Still, I think you behave somewhat weird here, what you called "trap the trap" was objectively pushing l-1 early in D1 for policy/antitown/whatever, anybody in a gamey mood could have hammer, so high-risk-low-reward move to me. Also so far you were pretty defensive, it's fair while under suspicion and I appreciated your answer to me but if you keep tunneling SCV without addressing what was wrong in my reasoning above it won't do it. Use daytime wisely sweet poet, and we'll see.

@Hybrid : Hybrid !!! You could at least drop some oneliners on the go

/update about trophywife: I disagreed with his #237, but actually appreciated he clarified his position on these matters. That being said, we need more from him.

-vote mrtrophywife

Also, will see later who took the time to read my shit and who skip it because "tldr idgaf with muh nk and muh nightchat", don't forget trophy is not the only being quiet
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Oh and
    -vote Dr Unkown

Pressure
    Typo.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Typo.
    Gotta unquote...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    For real though, don't we dislike sleeping and randomly leading lynches and not contributing? This is all Hybrids been doing.
    Indeed. There's a thing I do when that happens on the mod: -mute #. I don't think he's scum, but he's definetly anti-town. Just ignore him :P

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    That's a lie.

Then why would you defend me in the first place?

That's fine, this forum is confusing anyways.

Yup, we are getting our "Night Powers" by lottery.

If it really is a joke, stop it. Or else It'll have big consequences.

Why... Why are you so obsessed with my lynch?

He's messing around, if not... He should.

Eh, your points are on point but still, it's not a self defence it's more like a "Hybrid-Style" of defence which it's unique to me.

What kind of logic was that? "Last game he was citizen" dude, he might have just play the same style as mafia and town. Also, he had been not pressured. I thought as well as MM thought they were real roles.

Then never came back to the battlefield.

You are 1 meta behind ^^

He does not. You are the one who couldn't catch.

True.

So far SB16 is right with what he says. He looks just like a townie.

Just fuck off. SB16 is all right with his reasonings. You do nothing but trash talk at these pages.

Also it continues like that, SB16 is the one who is right.

They are all questions geez how stupid you can be...

WOW sick burn!

There are nothing here somethingl ike that. Your scummy (accusing everyone scum without no back up as i said earlier.) made SB16 target you. You dug your own grave.

This is fucking bs, as soon as votes disappeared on you, you become more and more online. I guess you really might be scum

Your afking has an excellent timing then. As soon as votes disappeared on you *bush* you appeared.

Neither I do, there were no OMGUS in that post Nawa did. Tho rest of his arguement has points. You were still awake when you were being voted up by several people. So your defence is weak.

How about you posting rational and logical things first?

Spoiler : MM's useless wallpost :

I felt like I'm playing danganronpa while reading this x)

I agree,there's nothing to comment about the situation you are talking about. But there is one more situation that's been occuring for a while. SB16 and Scv's fight. You still could have comment your oppinions against that.

You are just too retarded to analize the people's posts right? There is nothing to be given as "town points" in this post. As I explained, there was still 1 situation he could comment on.

I've already explained the situation. He wasn't being overdefensif. He is how he is.
    You were too scummy and bloodthristy for the starting of the game.

Ok, so Me, SB16, Nawa so far you've randomed. And yes I say randomed. SB16 was right what he was doing there.

Fuck off get a brain then try to analize posts, like @PIayer <3

Spoiler : Piayer wallpost :

Ok so, exeter is being exeter imo. He's my friend and I wanted him to play forum mafias for a while and he really must have been confused about the game. So I don't think Exeter is a scum-read-able. For trophy his statements has bad points but hey, everyone does have some of those. For example the one that I've get you guys see how he ignored the Scv/SB16 interaction ^^. For Gyrlander he's just afk and null. Nothing to say about him SO FAR.

Sigh, whatever I do or not do, people will accuse me of being scum everygame... Tho he is right since I had IRL things to do couldnt participate much.

OMFG I AGREE WITH YOU IT'S SO SAD THAT YOU ARE DEAD. Though, it leaves a motive to the killer. I mean the motive why he was killed . Now, we can exclude Scv,MM since they are retarded to understand how his point was so good. The only possible people that can see that is SB16, Gyrlander and Piayer. Tho it doesn't necessarly mean you are the scum. It just means that you'd remove such a threat as soon as possible if you were to be mafia since you saw how he could read people's posts. Imo, he would even be able to carry the town if he was alive and had more time into this game.

Trust me, he is 55% townie. Depends on the situation tho will see.

He has right to do that so... Since you've been acting like a pig-head on forum mafia.

Haha, Piayer is the best ikr? Also I think Scv being too much overextending on his scumhunt. He might actually be scum.

Page 10 I'll comment this page itself. I don't want to quote on that many things. So on this page overall seems like there's been starting to be created 2 blocks on town. This is bad. So bad. Also seriously Piayer, stop using your emotions or how they did act in other games while playing on another forum mafia. I don't think SB16 is scum atm. Tho i do think Scv is scum with his back-upless random votes.

^^

Screw off, you may be the jester if you really need so. ALSO STOP TELLING YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT HOW QUITE WAS PEOPLE IT S COMPLETE NON-SENSE SINCE PEOPLE HAVE IRL

I keep forum open on my phone and computer. When i get bored i look at there. Tho didn't want to post since i was tired.

You are just going for the most obvious easiest lynch. So screw off or else you might have get lynched again. Whatever your reason would have been, it s weak since I have an alibi as "IRL"

So you are not pushing foward on me? What is that? You wanna go for You vs ALL? Nawa i really starting to think you are scum at this point since you do not have a specific reasoning and a target to push, and just keep going on with little pushes on other which seeems scummy.

It was fuck with your stupid reasonings of who might be the scum. I do not support gyr lynch either.

And day ends ^^
    Pffs. That's a false contribution. Nothing advanced with this. No vote, no leads, no real thoughts... When I read that, I feel like reading the Void lol. Just a big fat wall with letters in it. @Gyrlander , I'd like to know your opinion about this. @Nawa too, with a real answer, this time... Not just a pile of nonsense replies :P

Also, for now my vote stays on Exeter. He's my friend too, Mr. Meta, and I still read him as scum. He's actually a pro ^^ more than Hybrid at least.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

wtf
    Dr Unknown. Not Unkown.

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

What did you mean with "no information from night 1"? So you had the red ticket I would assume.

ikr lol, fucking sj using ded memes.

HE JUST FUCKING DID 1000x BETTER POSTS THAN YOU..

I mean how would it be? It means nothing and no one even would notice a small detail like that even if you ve played 100 of games fms. This is a BS defence and he is as same as the other poeple on my own reads.

A defense? Where is the defense there lol. The hypothetical frame is a fail, if it even EXISTS.

With 2 noobs, i meant MM aka zeratul and his massmarine friend x) muta agerssion against nuubs is op

Hey, it was a new mod ^^ and don't ever insult massmarine, he's one of my best friends, aka 100x better than you.

eh, that s just how it is. Mafia finds an easy target to lynch and then tries on him as much as possible, that s the reason why gyrlander is null on my read

eh i m done with my things I think we should pressure gyrlander since he was the one who does a little this game besides me
    -vote gyrlander
    I don't think that Gyrlander is scum. I think his train is a complete bullshit, honestly... However, I'd like to see him contribute more.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

answer on waht
    On Hybrid's behavior and wall posts.

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

im waiting for ya Marashamalalowa
    Shut up, I have 7 pages to go throught. Takes time

19. ISO #419

The more you deflect attention to other quiet players the more I want you dead.

It's okay, I'll shift my vote elsewhere, but when my ticket becomes Vigi 1-kill then I'll shoot you dead. Blue ticket Bodyguard please protect me tonight.

-vote Gyrlander
    What the fuck? You act like a revealed Mayor, but you're suspicious af. Trophywife has done nothing suspicious, out of being non-contributive. You haven't contributed more.

20. ISO #420

By the way, I feel like we're forgetting @Stealthbomber16 . I still suspect him, and he's being very silent.

21. ISO #421

On Hybrid's behavior and wall posts.
    If i was him, i would think almost the same[if i wasn't dumb enough]
    Except for some points, which i see as rooting under one[i already calculated the scum points]
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Like hell it's settled. You come out of no where and start randomly accusing people. I shoulda stuck with my guts in day when I votes you. And what's with this Exeter unconfirmed town bs? He's confirmed cuz you know him? Lmfao
    xD Scv is totally right here. Thanks for being native english speaker, you can say what I can't ^^

23. ISO #423

If i was him, i would think almost the same[if i wasn't dumb enough]
    Except for some points, which i see as rooting under one[i already calculated the scum points]
    If you were who, Hybrid? And what are the "some points"??? This is being unclear.

If I was Marshall with 3 lynches right now, forced to reveal, I'd lynch: Exeter, Hybrid and Nawa. In priority order. Nawa could be replaced with SB16. Nawa, you have posted a lot of one-liners, but no real opinions, leads, complete things. I'd like to see more of this, and less of shit posts.

24. ISO #424

What's L-1, L-2 and what's OMGUS?
    L-1 means one vote left to lynch someone. L-2 two votes left to... OMGUS means Oh My God You're Scum, aka screaming accusations everywhere. And stop acting like confirmed town when you're a suspect.

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    All I can read is that you pushed on people "for the lulz" cause you were bored, and the other because you were being pushed "for no leads" (other than randomly pushing people "for the lulz" and sheepng).
    xD I feel like the "lulz" are on him right now. Damn troll, Hybrid.

26. ISO #426

I've never said anything like exeter is confirmed, I just said i know him so I thought i d trust him on his random vote, so i random voted his random voted as named mrtrophywife.
    Nice try by twisting my words scrub.
    You're never said it, but you act like it. And Exeter follows it perfectly. The fact is: He's not confirmed at all, and I know him too. I do not like your meta thing. I COUNTER CLAIM META!!! /jester

27. ISO #427

Ooooh, Turkeys falling on the ground... Might be a sign of something!

28. ISO #428

This is fucking bs, as soon as votes disappeared on you, you become more and more online. I guess you really might be scum
    see sus-attack in wrong way-get accused-do poor defence-go silent to not get even more accused-finally left alone-repeat
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    my "nooby" reads thus far.
    Gyrlander: A vet of FM, who stated at the start of the game that he will "carry" and then did absolutely nothing. when he does come around, it is usually with one liners, giving no new content. I understand that RL comes between us and games, but when it does, we dont say we will carry games, do we?

Scvmurderer: the aggressive lynch train, the most active poster on this thread by far. Although you are hyper aggressive, jumping from lynch train to the next (from SB to trophy to hybrid) and attempting to frame me, i would not read you as scum, since your hyper aggressiveness is one of the things keeping this day chat active

hybrid: I think you should change your name to the great jester. Almost every game you act like you want to get lynched. At first you are AFK, then when you return you try to do some fancy defense posts with lots and lots of quotes (so many that reading them is too hard). I was gonna give you a scum read till i saw the defense posts. while you have not contributed properly like a good townie, you havent done any major offence to be scum read.

PIayer: the most helpful newb, always contributing. I would have trouble scum reading you if you ever get assigned a scum role :P. Town lean for you

Stealthbomber16: actively scum hunting with good content, another town lean for me

Marshmallow Marshall: i liked your trap, keep up the good work and maybe you will be confirmed as town.

Exeter350: your contributions are little, but not too bad for your first game. I will be looking forward for more of your contributions when you get the hang of things. Noob block ftw :P

Nawa: cant read the guy, probably cause i am noob. he seems like a good townie but i have that gut feeling that needs more material to be satisfied (or is it my appetite :P )
    I agree with most of the reads here. Scvmurderer is keeping this place alive. However, we must be careful since such an aggressive player could be scum trying to completely control the day chat (not ssaying he's scum, just saying that we must be careful) I still have a town lean on him.
    Stealthbomber is ACTIVELY SCUM HUNTING????? Are you kidding me? Lmao...
    For Gyrlander, I just ask him to be useful. I don't want to lynch you gyr, but if you keep being silent, I will have to vote you .
    PIayer is really useful for the Town. I haven't seen him post recently tho, I'd like to see a bit more from him. Town read for him.
    Nawa is null/scum for me. He's being evasive and non-contributive. I wouldn't lynch him today.

Players that I would lynch today: Exeter350, Hybrid, maybe Stealthbomber16. And I don't trust Nawa.

Another thing: try to give us your suspects. You gave only town leans/null reads in that post :P just a suggestion.

30. ISO #430

see sus-attack in wrong way-get accused-do poor defence-go silent to not get even more accused-finally left alone-repeat
    Hybrid's reciepe to FM. XD

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You're fucking annoying, I have been working since 3 hours ago nonstop cause I have a fucking Biology exam, it's not that I read you and think "Oh well, this is not enough pressure so fuck everyone! I deserve much more!!!!!"

"OMFG I AGREE WITH YOU IT'S SO SAD THAT YOU ARE DEAD. Though, it leaves a motive to the killer. I mean the motive why he was killed . Now, we can exclude Scv,MM since they are retarded to understand how his point was so good. The only possible people that can see that is SB16, Gyrlander and Piayer. "

Honestly think you are giving me too much credit Hybrid, I haven't even read 5 first pages so I shall say you are wrong
    Lol, maybe apply for a replacement? You are utterly trash useless if you didn't read the first 5 pages of the game... btw this is Day Two :P

32. ISO #432

I agree with most of the reads here. Scvmurderer is keeping this place alive. However, we must be careful since such an aggressive player could be scum trying to completely control the day chat (not ssaying he's scum, just saying that we must be careful) I still have a town lean on him.
    For Gyrlander, I just ask him to be useful. I don't want to lynch you gyr, but if you keep being silent, I will have to vote you .
    PIayer is really useful for the Town. I haven't seen him post recently tho, I'd like to see a bit more from him. Town read for him.
    Nawa is null/scum for me. He's being evasive and non-contributive. I wouldn't lynch him today.

Players that I would lynch today: Exeter350, Hybrid, maybe Stealthbomber16. And I don't trust Nawa.

Another thing: try to give us your suspects. You gave only town leans/null reads in that post :P just a suggestion.
    Oops, I didn't see all your posts :P nevermind you're good player lol.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

I won't get mad at people if they're absent for a bit with a valid excuse, it happens. Nobody will be on 24/7, I assume everyone here is the same. This is why I push on people based on the quality of their posts, not the quantity. I could see a Hybrid lynch first and foremost, and I can be persuaded to go against others as well if pointed out or any red flags go up.

36. ISO #436

Ah shit, i forgot to sort them again no matter, here you go

no full town or scum, just leans

town lean
    PIayer
    Scvmurderer
    Stealthbomber16 (in answer to MM, this is based on D1, not D2)
    MM

null
    Hybrid
    Exeter350

scum lean
    Gyrlander
    Nawa

Nawa's position has been updated. he has been upping his post count with useless posts, voting me for "pressure", AFTER i posted my reads and opinions, despite having others who have not contributed at all. While this alone is not really enough for Scum read, combined with my gut feeling, i would put a scum lean rather than read

37. ISO #437

town lean
    PIayer
    Scvmurderer
    MM

null
    Hybrid
    Exeter350

scum lean
    Gyrlander
    Nawa

Nawa's position has been updated. he has been upping his post count with useless posts, voting me for "pressure", AFTER i posted my reads and opinions, despite having others who have not contributed at all. While this alone is not really enough for Scum read, combined with my gut feeling, i would put a scum lean rather than read
    Why am I a scum lean for you?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #438

Pffs. That's a false contribution. Nothing advanced with this. No vote, no leads, no real thoughts... When I read that, I feel like reading the Void lol. Just a big fat wall with letters in it. @Gyrlander , I'd like to know your opinion about this. @Nawa too, with a real answer, this time... Not just a pile of nonsense replies :P

Also, for now my vote stays on Exeter. He's my friend too, Mr. Meta, and I still read him as scum. He's actually a pro ^^ more than Hybrid at least.
    Normally I skip posts like that. Basically because most of the time they are responses to a super duper number of posts, whether these are important or not. It's a way of losing time.

39. ISO #439

If you were who, Hybrid? And what are the "some points"??? This is being unclear.

If I was Marshall with 3 lynches right now, forced to reveal, I'd lynch: Exeter, Hybrid and Nawa. In priority order. Nawa could be replaced with SB16. Nawa, you have posted a lot of one-liners, but no real opinions, leads, complete things. I'd like to see more of this, and less of shit posts.
    first time i gave my opinions i almost got lynched[i was forced to deny my opinions]
    that happened in bulb function
    second time i tried to accuse and stay with my opinion i got lynched
    third time is now and i try to balance
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

40. ISO #440

town lean
    PIayer
    Scvmurderer
    MM

null
    Hybrid
    Exeter350

scum lean
    Gyrlander
    Nawa

Well fuck you. I see a clear scum right now.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

41. ISO #441

Why am I a scum lean for you?
    After ISO'ing you decided that you're as shit as I am. Your only "big post" is just talking about what you expect from everyone and then this shitty read list, backed by NOTHING with no reasoning under it.

-vote Dr Unknown

Shuichi Saihara won't allow you to continue your irrational existence.

42. ISO #442

After ISO'ing you decided that you're as shit as I am. Your only "big post" is just talking about what you expect from everyone and then this shitty read list, backed by NOTHING with no reasoning under it.

-vote Dr Unknown

the list is just an extension to the original post, if you followed the quotes, you would have seen it.
    why are you on scum lean? i will say it again
    Gyrlander: A vet of FM, who stated at the start of the game that he will "carry" and then did absolutely nothing. when he does come around, it is usually with one liners, giving no new content. I understand that RL comes between us and games, but when it does, we dont say we will carry games, do we?

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

-vote Dr Unknown

on a second note, lets assume you are in our position now, would you town read yourself? and if you do, what will be the reasons?
    is the scum evidence against you hard? nope. but you arent really giving any town evidence either

45. ISO #445

the list is just an extension to the original post, if you followed the quotes, you would have seen it.
    why are you on scum lean? i will say it again
    You realise not being active is not equal to SCUM, don't you? Also, I'm very emotional so saying I'll carry the game just for the sake of doing it is quite normal for me.

46. ISO #446

on a second note, lets assume you are in our position now, would you town read yourself? and if you do, what will be the reasons?
    is the scum evidence against you hard? nope. but you arent really giving any town evidence either
    Thing is, you don't know my meta so you just think "wtf is this random guy that pretends to do a lot of stuff but in the end doesn't? VOTE" which is a bad way of approaching it. In my case, at least.

47. ISO #447

Thing is, you don't know my meta so you just think "wtf is this random guy that pretends to do a lot of stuff but in the end doesn't? VOTE" which is a bad way of approaching it. In my case, at least.
    lets take the chance that we are both here and take the thought process to its end.
    why is it a bad thing?
    why is it a bad thing in your case?
    are you doing something big in secret?
    if you are, when is it coming out?

48. ISO #448

You realise not being active is not equal to SCUM, don't you? Also, I'm very emotional so saying I'll carry the game just for the sake of doing it is quite normal for me.
    i do know that, i would be scum every game if that was the case :P. I had an impression that "very emotional" people cant really play mafia, since this is a deception game and all

49. ISO #449

lets take the chance that we are both here and take the thought process to its end.
    why is it a bad thing?
    why is it a bad thing in your case?
    are you doing something big in secret?
    if you are, when is it coming out?
    It is a bad thing cause I do that kind of stuff frequently. And no, I'm not planning anything big in secret. Well, maybe I'm thinking about something interesting but that's it. I guess this game is when my luck is tested.

NEVER.

50. ISO #450

i do know that, i would be scum every game if that was the case :P. I had an impression that "very emotional" people cant really play mafia, since this is a deception game and all
    Lol, I can be emotional but thank God I don't have the intelligence of a amoeba. It also makes the game quite more entertaining and intense, IMO.