S-FM: ???? Gamethread - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoleUrGurl View Post
    I get the feeling that they aren't scum teamed. Considering they both suck, that is. Maybe neut vs scum, but not scum team.
    Then I can see your reasoning.

Also still not pleased that SJ ignored my request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #203

I checked the actual setup and I believe my vote to not be misplaced. He is certainly over aggressive and will only hurt the (town)... "Vanilla" faction if left alive. If we consider "Vanilla" to be a good faction, and not simply marked green for the thrill of it. Bad faction without actions, though? Probably not.

4. ISO #204

The two assumptions I made were:

1) No lws
    2) No night 0

The game started really quickly from full signups. Definitely not a good amount of time to indicate that night 0 would be present. This is not a strong setup. Additionally, I never see night 0's on this site. (Not a strong assumption)

This site only uses lws for noob games. This game is not noob friendly, so lws are unlikely. Knowing mesk, she would not want lws to be present. I already PM'd a lw to the mod, but I'm fairly confident it won't do shit. (Not a strong assumption)

So, where were the strong assumption(s) [Plural]?
    Mistake. Did not intend plural. I only spoke of the LW. And I see it as strong because of the tone of certenty you have with it, yet the reasoning be dull. Your not even using host meta.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    I checked the actual setup and I believe my vote to not be misplaced. He is certainly over aggressive and will only hurt the (town)... "Vanilla" faction if left alive. If we consider "Vanilla" to be a good faction, and not simply marked green for the thrill of it. Bad faction without actions, though? Probably not.
    What if all roles are named Vanilla? And the only difference is the colour.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I can firsthand disprove this claim
    as vanilla is not my role's name.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

No I didn't.
    You didn't specify anything further after I said

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I didn't want to imply that you should have already adressed it but I am asking you for your thoughts now, directly. Your standoff-ish answer is giving me a scummy vibe already.
    and between that and now there hasn't been any post that went more into detail regarding my post #154. I do wish to know your thoughts on any of these points mentioned in my post. Not telling you my motive for asking that but I do wish to see it. I'm curious.

You posted a few more things about these people but none of your posts went really into anything I specifically said which is what I was more looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I can firsthand disprove this claim
    as vanilla is not my role's name.
    I'm gonna treat this post with a few layers of WIFOM and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What's the point of this post.
    That's for you to figure out, probably. I'd be surprised if we get a more elaborate answer to that as that might defeat the purpose, possibly.
    ah fuck.

13. ISO #213

To appeal with an honest reveal pretending he is not opposed to the majority faction? Reverse psychology is not that difficult.
    Pretending that he's not opposed? So you're saying you think he's scum or neutral who might be opposed to the majority faction, assuming that Town is the majority faction?
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

You didn't specify anything further after I said

and between that and now there hasn't been any post that went more into detail regarding my post #154. I do wish to know your thoughts on any of these points mentioned in my post. Not telling you my motive for asking that but I do wish to see it. I'm curious.

You posted a few more things about these people but none of your posts went really into anything I specifically said which is what I was more looking for.

I'm gonna treat this post with a few layers of WIFOM and leave it at that.

That's for you to figure out, probably. I'd be surprised if we get a more elaborate answer to that as that might defeat the purpose, possibly.
    So what? You are asking me to go and analysis post#154. I do not do requests.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

You're probably going to think this is plain trolling, but it actually isn't lol.

We need to find the holy grail. No really, the fucking holy grail. Someone has the holy grail and we gotta find it. If we lynch the guy with the holy grail, we the majority will win the game. If someone kills the guy with the holy grail, they're the next one to get the holy grail regardless of faction.

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You're probably going to think this is plain trolling, but it actually isn't lol.

We need to find the holy grail. No really, the fucking holy grail. Someone has the holy grail and we gotta find it. If we lynch the guy with the holy grail, we the majority will win the game. If someone kills the guy with the holy grail, they're the next one to get the holy grail regardless of faction.
    HOL UP
    So you say "Vanilla" faction (presumably the majority) wins the game by lynching someone with a holy grail? Mighty much suspicious.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

So what? You are asking me to go and analysis post#154. I do not do requests.
    You should've said so earlier so I could put you down as scummy already instead of ignoring my outright request, which you did ignore btw. My god. Why is it so hard to get people to contribute? Atleast you're not shitposting all day which puts you above a few other people here. Oh what a pain.

Only people who need to check their privilege assume in this modernity.
    Only people who need to hide behind fancy words scum slip in these modern times.
    ah fuck.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

The thing is that this might be true or it might not be. It would be in scum's best interest to spread confusion though. On the other hand if it is actually the truth then we would still be worse off after hearing this because it doesn't add anything to the game we aren't already doing. Instead it'd shift our focus from hunting scums to hunting one specific "scum" namely the guy holding the grail. I see this as a bad thing. Besides, you can't really know that you're the majority. This post sounds fake af.
    ah fuck.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Do we cross a bridge at day 4, but have to answer 3 questions?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #226

Where can I check the current votes to lynch for each player? Might as well vote someone to make him receive the controlling stake.
    VoteCount on the top
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    won't actually play till these people start posting as well
    @Suntax @Marshmallow Marshall @GoatseOntheCupboard
    Thanks for being as scummy as you possibly can while probably not actually being scum. Really great. When you decide to stop trolling I'd like to refer you to my initial request which is: Tell me what you think about widomakr.
    ah fuck.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

Thanks for being as scummy as you possibly can while probably not actually being scum. Really great. When you decide to stop trolling I'd like to refer you to my initial request which is: Tell me what you think about widomakr.
    we've got 6 hours chill x)
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

31. ISO #231

Fate/Zero?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

How do you figure that? From my POV they basically argued about a peanut-sized shit on their lawn so if you saw their interaction as more meaningful than I did then I'd love to hear about it.
    Dude, sc2mafia mod and FM are like NIGHT AND DAY.
    Fate/Zero?
    Holy shit good catch
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

He's either claiming TPR or scum. Not a very wise thing to do.
    Could also still be vanilla. It's all a matter of how many layers of WIFOM you think he's going for.

oh shit didn't mean to multi-quote that top 2 shit... HELPPP GET IT OFFFF
    Don't worry, I'll assume that it was a compliment meant for me.
    ah fuck.

38. ISO #238

Since someone claimed being "vanilla" and did not get instantly banned, I have the same right to claim my role. It is "vanilla".
    Uhh... Why do I feel like you just got a nice idea to claim a fake role? +scum points for you.

39. ISO #239

Alright so my current reads are as follows:

Widow/Spruce not scum team (could be scum unaligned)
    Widow alone - Weak push only developed after I pressured him. With emphasis on weak. Trying not to rock the boat I feel. Scummy.
    Spruce - "did anyone get a town role" hollly shit that's scummy lol.
    Reemus - OMGUS, but unsure if scum
    hybrid - OMGUS and trolling/actively posting nothing of substance.

SJ - pressuring people (including me despite my aggression). Town lean. Trying to move the game state along.
    Gyrlander - I'm blinded by bias. What can I say. He is confirmed town.
    Noct - same situation as SJ, moving game along. Town lean for now.
    Stealth - weakest town lean I have with no substantiate reasoning. Just a gut feeling.

everyone else: no read or I forgot

-vote Spruance

40. ISO #240

I'm vanilla.

Also claims are more useless than normal in a hidden setup. So shoutout to the peeps who started it. I got my eye on you low-effort posters.

Name-dropping Marshmallow and Reemus. Also I'd love to see some actual content from Sprunce. Weak game so far.

@SJ: I've seen you talk about things I mentioned in my post but you haven't adressed anything directly even though I mentioned you alongside Hybrid. Any thoughts you would care to share specifically regarding my post?
    I did something useful: My claim got us more far, since we got myself and maybe Reemus as NS people. Also, why a "vanilla"? Is it something about the setup? Are we going to get cooked?

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Alright so my current reads are as follows:

Widow/Spruce not scum team (could be scum unaligned)
    Widow alone - Weak push only developed after I pressured him. With emphasis on weak. Trying not to rock the boat I feel. Scummy.
    Spruce - "did anyone get a town role" hollly shit that's scummy lol.
    Reemus - OMGUS, but unsure if scum
    hybrid - OMGUS and trolling/actively posting nothing of substance.

SJ - pressuring people (including me despite my aggression). Town lean. Trying to move the game state along.
    Gyrlander - I'm blinded by bias. What can I say. He is confirmed town.
    Noct - same situation as SJ, moving game along. Town lean for now.
    Stealth - weakest town lean I have with no substantiate reasoning. Just a gut feeling.

everyone else: no read or I forgot

-vote Spruance
    you forgot ME!!!

So, I just wanted to read everything here, and after that, I come to something similar. Some points I'd like to clarify:

1: Hybrid wouldn't play like that if he was scum. I have a "neutral lean" (not saying he's neutral role) on him.
    2: Reemus is trying to look town at all costs. I don't think it's that scummy, but it may be because he doesn't want to be seen.
    3: @Stealthbomber16 , please post something ACTUALLY useful. You are indeed giving nothing interesting to the Town.
    4: How the fuck is Gyrlander confirmed town, please? Sorry if I missed the post that confirms him, but I think I've read everything...

So, after all this long readying of 12 pages (yes, readying because Stealth's posts are horrible), I come to this:
    -vote Spruance
    for his general posting, especially for his "did anyone get a town role".

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

@RLVG Why do you come, throw a random special mechanic that you MAGICALLY know, claiming that you are not trolling and then leave? HELLO???

Come already and start explaining this shit, man. Unless you just trolled, which seems probable as I can't understand how we lynching 1 person may win us the game.

47. ISO #247

As far as I understand,... No, as far as I can read, I got a "vanilla" role which is painted green, making me think I am "lawful town". This is it.
    Could you change the topic? We already know your cit. claim that is probably 100% real

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

you forgot ME!!!

So, I just wanted to read everything here, and after that, I come to something similar. Some points I'd like to clarify:

2: Reemus is trying to look town at all costs. I don't think it's that scummy, but it may be because he doesn't want to be seen.
    I am, like, "YOU HAVE NO ABILITIES".
    So I will simply try to lynch those over-offensive or outright insulting.

50. ISO #250

Marshall, I remembered you afterwards and thought you had a town lean. Stronger town lean afterwards for genuine scum hunting.

Also, stealth's posts kinda tilt me with his rhyming so I haven't read all of them. As for gyrlander being confirmed town, I said that with sarcasm

I don't think he's scum though.

Anyways, I'm down to lynch Spruce/Reemus > Widow

Reemus scum reads me and never provided any thought on his read. And now I presume he still scum reads me, yet he isn't pressuring me. Still, Spruce boy was pretty scummy from moment 1. So, I'm ok with either.