User Tag List

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That only means Aivion is bringing his A game. Don’t underestimate a player. Lol
    I think you are the poster boy for this statement, Mr. Bomber

:P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Top 2 Scum is Gry and Mag please note this everyone.
    So when Gyr doesn't talk he's scum because inactive and when he talks he's scum because... Because what, actually? @Mike

Also notice that Gyrlander is permascum according to this

YOUR HONOR, I ACCUSE GYRLANDER OF EXISTENCE.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #357

Aivion I am getting his Jester play. This is normally how he acts as jester. Other than him just saying dude I am high smokeing to much weed. Lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #358

That only means Aivion is bringing his A game. Don’t underestimate a player. Lol
    Where did I underestimate anyone there?

You know it's uhh... not my kind of play...

it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #359

Aivion I am getting his Jester play. This is normally how he acts as jester. Other than him just saying dude I am high smokeing to much weed. Lol
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

DONT GIVE THEM MY JESTER META YOU FREAKING FOOL!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah I Dont Think Thats True..
    Yes it's true you fool, which means that staff should NOT judge based on that. You notice the small asterisk that will appear on him browsing the thread at bottom? WELL that's invis. So could you please not mod abuse xD

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    You don't think it's true that your admin powers let you see invisible people? Exciting content.
    I have thought that many time admins do have that unfair advantage where the rest of us can’t see.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So when Gyr doesn't talk he's scum because inactive and when he talks he's scum because... Because what, actually? @Mike

Your accusation stands before this court. You may proceed with your opening statement against the accused, Prosecutor Squishy.

15. ISO #365

Well, given that we are all jesters... this is irrelevant xD

16. ISO #366

Yes it's true you fool, which means that staff should NOT judge based on that. You notice the small asterisk that will appear on him browsing the thread at bottom? WELL that's invis. So could you please not mod abuse xD
    Otherwise Daddy Revenant will smite a bitch...

*Pow* =P

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Your accusation stands before this court. You may proceed with your opening statement against the accused, Prosecutor Squishy.

@Gyrlander , you are hereby to notice your existence, as well as mine, together. People who exist are obligated to give reads. SPEAK NOW YOU EXISTING SCUMBAG!!

19. ISO #369

OMGGGGG!!~

The Nostalgia!! :P

20. ISO #370

I love This post. I was toying with him. Start of day I was pulling a blink and just messing with people gyr is the one who took the bait so I had fun with him.

21. ISO #371

@Gyrlander , you are hereby to notice your existence, as well as mine, together. People who exist are obligated to give reads. SPEAK NOW YOU EXISTING SCUMBAG!!
    Your opening statement is accepted to this court, Prosecutor Squishy.

What say you, Accused?

Starting Ta Think We Have A Town Gov Claim Here.. Just A Random Thought..
    I'm a Basic Bitch.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Cute :P

But anyway, why would you even out publicly if you thought someone was a Gov sir?

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Cute :P

But anyway, why would you even out publicly if you thought someone was a Gov sir?
    I Wasnt Was Just Stating A Thought.. And If You Are.. Said Gov Slot... I Support Your Decision.. But If No Reveal By Day 3 Then You Prob Not Gov Like As In Mayor Or Anything Like That.. Prob Just A Citizen...

28. ISO #378

I Wasnt Was Just Stating A Thought.. And If You Are.. Said Gov Slot... I Support Your Decision.. But If No Reveal By Day 3 Then You Prob Not Gov Like As In Mayor Or Anything Like That.. Prob Just A Citizen...
    I'm a Basic Bitch in a Basic Bitch Town.

29. ISO #379

@Slaol crier is in the role list on the setup thread twice.

@everyone else What are the implications of this?
    Implications of a double crier?

Is that sort of like a double rainbow?

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

Well I am just a normal person working a normal job in this crazy town. That if we lych anyone we shall die. So we may not say who or what we are we are all something that is a crime to talk about. Well only thing we have is night actions. To find the scumy people. Other than that we have nothing. So can we skip light makes a good point.

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

So Its Like A Dream Within A Dream?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ

Fuck yesss!~

:P

34. ISO #384

Yeah but you literally only know that because you're admin powers let you see that I'm on the post even though I'm set to invis. Unfair advantage to admins.
    I thought ths was turned off
    🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

35. ISO #385

If I Wanted To Taste The Rainbow Id Eat A Thespian

Btw this video with the Inception theme is hella powerful, dude.

I like I like.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Well I am just a normal person working a normal job in this crazy town. That if we lych anyone we shall die. So we may not say who or what we are we are all something that is a crime to talk about. Well only thing we have is night actions. To find the scumy people. Other than that we have nothing. So can we skip light makes a good point.
    I just re-read this and YOU want to skip too?!?!

>.<

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    On the topic of skipping: It is allowed on any day including this one, but every player needs to post at least 1 time before it occurs given the ability for a minority skip.
    Oh!

Alrighty then....

41. ISO #391

I Think Mike Just Claimed Cult Here.. Hmmmm......
    It's possible, he could be pulling the same stunt in my game, but then again this is a bias opinion as I literally got to see that happen in real time while the rest of you ate it up from him... xD

42. ISO #392

It's classic 2011 mafia gameplay. Either it means he's scum and wants to try to waste town night actions or it means he's citizen and wants scum to target him or or it means is PR and wants scum to think he's citizen so they don't target him or or or is means he's scum and wants town to think he's PR yadayada etc. etc. D1 is pointless.
    This is literally WIFOM. All you newfags would do good to learn it.

Lowkey implying he's Mafia since Mafia can choose Jester target.
    Accurate. This is D1 scumslipping. Blink respond

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I agree with you day one is a funfest, well usually the first 24 hours anyway. That post really did stink like scum dung
    No it didnt. Why you scum painting?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    How is that even an argument? Then all SCUMINESS can be ELIMINATED with the "Hey, I was faking being scummy because I wanted to be targeted".

Literally WIFOM.

Dah fuck? So when im about to be lynched i can't claim my role? I just have to bend over and say oh gawd use lube this time??? Thats literally retarded
    Learn to defend

The fact that you really care about his D1 read is p sketchy.
    Hardcore.
    -vote cryptonic
    i can usually smell BS from a mile away, im going to log off finish drinking then hit the sack.
    I can prove my role if need be (i know someone said any faction can be any role.) But you will see what i mean of need be , will say no more on the matter. I need to go make love goodbye.
    Why do you suspect Cryptonic? Why do you think its bs? His post is not AI. explain the horseshit.

Calling this out is scummy
    No it isnt. NAI. This is WIFOM and its currently D1. This post is made in a townmindset and a neutralmindset. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    On the topic of skipping: It is allowed on any day including this one, but every player needs to post at least 1 time before it occurs given the ability for a minority skip.
    Anybody in favor of skipping (double so in this early part of the game) is scumbait.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    -vote blinkskater

respond to my pressure
    Damuss!

46. ISO #396

Anybody in favor of skipping (double so in this early part of the game) is scumbait.
    Scumbait..?

What is a scumbait?

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Why are you so interested in Scumbaiting? Are you trying to find new scum strategies?
    Lol just asking a question :P

50. ISO #400