Ganelon

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    does anyone else feel this way? @Slaol
    feel what way?

3. ISO #1953
    Ganelon

I haven't slept and it's 7:30 AM, please be merciful... explain to me in detail if it's necessary. soz.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

I will say this I am going to put you 2 in town read for now if you both turn out to be scum all I can say is gv well played and you both would deserve an award for pulling it off after everything. But you make sense so I will say town for now.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I will say this I am going to put you 2 in town read for now if you both turn out to be scum all I can say is gv well played and you both would deserve an award for pulling it off after everything. But you make sense so I will say town for now.
    the way I see it, someone called out a lynch and they flipped scum. that deserves another call.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1958

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Suggest You Both Calm Down @blinkskater & @Marshmallow Marshall .. Dont Use A Previous Games Angers Soil This Ones Problems..
    Not scum Kira: this

Scum Kira: nothing in that case.

You may ask the people who know his meta... I think Disto does?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1959
    Ganelon

just read the last page. lol
    I did and I don't understand what "way' I'm supposed to feel. so pls say it out loud.

10. ISO #1960

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'm kind of just skimming MM's and blink's argument. someone give me a TLDR if there's somsething scum related. If they continue to clutter, I'm just going to move them up in my vote list.
    Now with the knowledge we were both town, I like this post less. It could be town not wanting an argument, but it could also be scum lining up lynches.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1961

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not scum Kira: this

Scum Kira: nothing in that case.

You may ask the people who know his meta... I think Disto does?
    It doesn't fit Kiras town meta. He roleplays as town, i already gave a strong post on why i think kira was neutral/scum on D1. he put me as his highest townread and he isnt roleplaying. but for some reason im not sensing an agenda or scum intentions. when kira was neutral he heavy, heavy buddied me in the japanese game. but he also roleplayed that as well =\ I feel there are better people to lynch due to if kira flipped anything then theres 0 info on where to go from there lol with a high probability of LHF mis-lynch.

12. ISO #1962
    Ganelon

Now with the knowledge we were both town, I like this post less. It could be town not wanting an argument, but it could also be scum lining up lynches.
    no.

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    no.
    voss wasn't even voting you.
    stop this cunty shit.
    I'm sorry for the strong language but people have gotten town/scumread this game for fucking SYNTAX of all things. I used to do stuff like that all the time in the mod, sometimes I railed people over, sometimes it looked like I was throwing/trolling.
    I don't want. syntax reads to take over this town.

15. ISO #1965

I am going to bed becuse every idea I get gets shot down. Useless town going to bed. My new role Shitzen lol I will take a seat next to Light hey man how’s the view? Got any useful info? Yes your dog losses on my lawn. Oh sorry dude, what does that have to do with the case? I don’t know. Well nor do I. Ok guess we sit back and let the big boys play. Lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #1966

I am going to bed becuse every idea I get gets shot down. Useless town going to bed. My new role Shitzen lol I will take a seat next to Light hey man how’s the view? Got any useful info? Yes your dog losses on my lawn. Oh sorry dude, what does that have to do with the case? I don’t know. Well nor do I. Ok guess we sit back and let the big boys play. Lol
    can u at least pick between number2 and frog for a vote before u go? lol or put them both at 1 - 2 slot before u settle into retirement with kira.

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    Frog,Magoroth,Voss,LightYagami,Gyrlander,Mike,Kenn y,MarshmallowMarshall,Numbertwo,Distorted,

19. ISO #1969

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    @AIVION does there need to be any vote reset for a reserve? How would we handle that
    Slaol who you want me to vote before I go to sleep?

20. ISO #1970

It doesn't fit Kiras town meta. He roleplays as town, i already gave a strong post on why i think kira was neutral/scum on D1. he put me as his highest townread and he isnt roleplaying. but for some reason im not sensing an agenda or scum intentions. when kira was neutral he heavy, heavy buddied me in the japanese game. but he also roleplayed that as well =\ I feel there are better people to lynch due to if kira flipped anything then theres 0 info on where to go from there lol with a high probability of LHF mis-lynch.
    Yea. But I mean, this looks like town kira to me, and he didn't do stuff that is scummy for kira. Of course, scumreading me for highlighting something in Gyrlander's post is something.. but it's not scummy for him.

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

LightYagami,Numbertwo,Gyrlander,Kenny,Voss,Frog,Ma goroth,Distorted,MarshmallowMarshall,Mike,
    Fine here

23. ISO #1973

Courtroom bomber is a survivor that can blow up trials. He/She doesn't need to.

Amnesiac is a survivor that can town/scum side, but if they do that, it's revealed.

Insane Defense attorney could benefit from working with town to just get a trial off and achieve the win

Insane Prosecuting attorney:. Really depends on playstyle. This is based on whether he/she thinks they can get them lynched without the town's help.

i don't see where scum blends in. if scum claim the neutral spots, and then on day 3 a real neutral ccs them, we'd just not believe them, and the neutral would lose.

@AIVION , what happens when someone is voted guilty. It doesn't say. I know this is a dumb question, but just being clear here
    Btw. The courtroom bomber needs to die in order for town to win. This is weird. The more I read Voss' posts, the more I start scumreading him.

24. ISO #1974

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    scum could claim defense attorney and secure an inno on the defendant.
    so no, we're not gonna help a defense attorney.
    This is not SvS. It's not Kenny + Voss. It's one of them. This is the kind of stuff that would have been said in the scum chat if they were scum, Kenny would just have pointed Voss' flaw there if he wanted to.

25. ISO #1975
    Ganelon

Btw. The courtroom bomber needs to die in order for town to win. This is weird. The more I read Voss' posts, the more I start scumreading him.
    I think he's neutral.

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

They are scum team is why. I will bet money they are.
    Talking about me and Damus I think Mike is inno too. Putting his guilty defendant in a scum pairing at start of game isn't really plausible for him IMO.

28. ISO #1978

We all here who was the one on jury chat saying we needed to lych gry and skip the day? I can’t remember who it was but it may be a key

29. ISO #1979

Talking about me and Damus I think Mike is inno too. Putting his guilty defendant in a scum pairing at start of game isn't really plausible for him IMO.
    Now MM you see why I saw you as scum.

30. ISO #1980

Now I also see what frog was talking about me tunneling. I really need to work on that.

31. ISO #1981

I gotta agree there.

ME! lol
    Btw if anyone wondered, this is the infamous post where I "admitted" being scum lol

32. ISO #1982

Mhmm I was the one blind to Damus because he was too helpful and looked pro-town. Experienced people WILL look pro town and I need to remember that "good scum play is very similar to good town play".
    Now I also see what frog was talking about me tunneling. I really need to work on that.
    We all do :P it's really common for everyone to tunnel too much.

Also if you are wondering what I'm doing, I'm taking notes on the thread and the associations I get from my re-reading, with the knowledge of the flips. Why? Because scums don't cover what is not revealed when it's not revealed, but with Damus' flip it's now uncovered I am posting some of the stuff I find, but not everything, and I'm making a list of non-associations, of cleaned people and of suspicious people. When I'll be done with reading or when day will be close to ending I will post it, whichever comes first.

33. ISO #1983

Mhmm I was the one blind to Damus because he was too helpful and looked pro-town. Experienced people WILL look pro town and I need to remember that "good scum play is very similar to good town play".

We all do :P it's really common for everyone to tunnel too much.

Also if you are wondering what I'm doing, I'm taking notes on the thread and the associations I get from my re-reading, with the knowledge of the flips. Why? Because scums don't cover what is not revealed when it's not revealed, but with Damus' flip it's now uncovered I am posting some of the stuff I find, but not everything, and I'm making a list of non-associations, of cleaned people and of suspicious people. When I'll be done with reading or when day will be close to ending I will post it, whichever comes first.
    Good idea

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    After reading the thread I find my reads are very much in line with everyone else's. Not sure why Kenny falls so low on the cvote though, I don't seem to remember him doing too much?

I apologize if I end up being a lurker this game, it's due to IRL circumstances but I'll slug it out. Working hard and currently somewhat unmotivated.

Blinkskater,Mike,Gyrlander,LightYagami,Distorted,N umbertwo,Kenny,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Voss,D amusGraves

Blink - Fairly obvious. Looks scummy as hell for his neutral claims and his emotional bending is straight out of PTB's book. It backfired so he pulls it back. This looks a lot like a scum blink slot to me.
    Mike - As Voss has pointed out, Mike's sudden defense of blink and himself looks really bad, and the fact that he didn't care to comment on those going on blink until it started to look bad for himself doesn't help his case.
    Gyrlander/Light_Yagami - Pretty much interchangable. Both players are historic for not adding shit. Both go near the top to encourage them to add shit.
    ----- LINE OF NO LYNCH -----
    Distorted/Numbertwo/Kenny/Magoroth - Didn't know where to put them so they all go here. These are either players that have not given any input or that I don't remember giving any significant input, but I'm currently on about 5 hours of sleep so take this with a grain of salt as I'm going to reread tomorrow.
    Marshmallow Marshall - Solid posts. Standard town player.
    Voss - Excellent detective work on Mike. Very contributive. Good 'ol Voss pulls through.
    Damus_Graves - I do actually townread Voss more than Damus but just want to emphasize how much Damus actually has been doing. He has been actively here the entire time, answering and asking questions. I don't see MM or Voss being lynched but I could see someone make a Damus case and that just ain't gonna fly IMO. Just want to move him down to the very bottom for now.
    Me/Slaol - We're town.
    Worth quoting IMO.

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

You are scum reading me because it appears that I'm flipping out because Blink caught onto my plan. My plan being me claiming neutral, getting another neutral lynched, then claiming town...?

There are so many things wrong with this.
    1. If I had just cced someone and got scum lynched, why would I claim town?
    2. If I had just cced someone and got scum lynched, and not claim town, why would people follow me?
    3. In the above scenario, you'd have to have 3 people claim neutral, me be able to pick out which one is the bomber, AND have the real last neutral not claim. So town eliminates the bomber, leaving 2 neutral claims, and one hidden claim. Then town proceeds to eliminate the other last liar between me and the other fake neutral claimer, and we get another scum out. Now, on another day, the real last neutral claims, and gets lynched because everyone thinks i'm the real one. When all the neutrals get lynched, everyone realizes I'm lying, and I get lynched. wow did town just eliminate 4 non towns members??? NO WAY.
    4. I also haven't even begun to claim neutral, so blink calling me out on my plan is purely speculative.
    5. Town should never EVER EVER EVER EVER claim neutral in this setup. There's no night kill. There's no point.

Also, back at you. I'm not freaking out. I'm trying to point out to everyone else that you're being inconsistent and you're scum for it.

You're implying that I'm flipping out because you're agreeing with Blink, but also say that I'm flipping out because Blink caught my plan. So which is it? You agreeing with Blink, or getting caught by blink? You are being inconsistent and trying to scum paint me for it. Back off.
    I will take the time to quote this too. The green was already in the post, I didn't add it.

"I haven't even begun to claim neutral [...] Blink calling me out on my plan is purely speculative."

Mhmm.

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    last i saw is that slaol wanted us to vote stealth(frog).

But that doesn't explain why im being voted,lol
    your being voted because we wanted to hear out frog more, but slaol brought up some points ect ect ect just catch up, its definitely an interesting and worthwhile read. but in the end the facts stand at Slaol got a scum, he was correct. He deserves to pick another.

42. ISO #1992

your being voted because we wanted to hear out frog more, but slaol brought up some points ect ect ect just catch up, its definitely an interesting and worthwhile read. but in the end the facts stand at Slaol got a scum, he was correct. He deserves to pick another.
    Slaol is pushing for a frog/stealth lynch. which i support as well. I wanted to give frogs style a chance in this town, but slaol brought up some good points on it.

43. ISO #1993

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    last i saw is that slaol wanted us to vote stealth(frog).

But that doesn't explain why im being voted,lol
    Frog is going in on you and the rest were a bit iffy before it. However for multiple reasons Frog/stealth is the best option at this time. Please vote frog/stealth whoever

44. ISO #1994

Worth quoting IMO.
    Lol me agreeing with Blink is what got me scumpainted d1. Lol and he flips town. So are you saying sb16 was buddying Dumas? So if so that makes frog mafia. And frog flipped when he thought I was telling him to read the mafia day chat when in turn I was telling him it existed. Plus he did not seemed surprised about it. When he was surprised about the rest of the setup. MM I think you found something.

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

Lol me agreeing with Blink is what got me scumpainted d1. Lol and he flips town. So are you saying sb16 was buddying Dumas? So if so that makes frog mafia. And frog flipped when he thought I was telling him to read the mafia day chat when in turn I was telling him it existed. Plus he did not seemed surprised about it. When he was surprised about the rest of the setup. MM I think you found something.
    LOL knew mafia had a day chat but didnt know slaol was confirmed town Judge xD aight i think its broke wide open now.

47. ISO #1997

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    hell yeah brother
    When looking at it from a "spectator" point of view, Steath has a whole metric fuckton of fluff, and shit posts like that one. So I guess that's some scum points to Frog.

Also going out of the time travel for some lines: Reading the replacement by using the replaced player's infos is not angleshooting, it's god damn simple logic. Oh, and Frog. Whatever I say in a game, it's nothing personal. If I have a personal problem with someone I'll let this someone know in private and try to solve this problem if appliable. And in your case I have no problem with you so ♥
    This doesn't affect my read on you though :P

48. ISO #1998

It’s Judge
    LightYagami,Frog,Numbertwo,Gyrlander,Kenny,Voss,Ma goroth,Distorted,MarshmallowMarshall,Mike,

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000