Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM 198 : Stay Classy

Return to Normalcy 2.0, I sense it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by G4slight View Post
    No PR here just citizen
    This means Kovath is confirmed TPR, therefore confirmed town.

Gaslight/ Banana have to be where the last scum lie by default.

-vote G4slight
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Hopefully Kovath is an Investigative with a clear on one of them so that we can end the game today.

8. ISO #158

So don't hammer yet, Whad.

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    This means Kovath is confirmed TPR, therefore confirmed town.

Gaslight/ Banana have to be where the last scum lie by default.

-vote G4slight
    Not so hasty! Let's wait for Kovath to report in before voting.

@G4slight , of the 4 citizen claimers, who do you think is the scum and why?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

90% sure it's Gaslight. Pretty tempted to just bag it and tag it, lol.

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post

Kovath is confirmed town, so are you and POD

I know I am town so the last mafia is gaslight or Calix and I highly doubt its Calix. Even if it is, Kovath is a likely investigative that can clear me or condemn calix tonight since POD is protecting them. There is no way mafia can win. If I was mafia I would concede now because its over
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    This is autowin unless Kovath was roleblocked or we have a framer to fuck up Kovath's result.

Just to confirm @RLVG

Can the last mafia member submit a night action and perform the factional kill?

If they can't, we won. If they can and we have a consort or a framer, meh we will manage.
    They can't, so we've got this.

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

MFW town does awesomely in a 200-post game compared to the usual flailing in 2,000.

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post

Since there was no NK I'm inclined to believe PoD so by the process of elimination then Whad is also conf town.

Leaving myself and Banana so Banana has to be the last maf

-vote banana

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Since there was no NK I'm inclined to believe PoD so by the process of elimination then Whad is also conf town.

Leaving myself and Banana so Banana has to be the last maf

-vote banana
    Since when was I confirmed as town?

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Just concede mate its over
    He's decided to bugger off and hasn't even explained how I'm not a scum candidate in his eyes. I'm confident in this lynch now, Kovath be damned.

Either way, I am going to sleep. I expect this thread to be locked by the time I wake up.

24. ISO #174

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    He's decided to bugger off and hasn't even explained how I'm not a scum candidate in his eyes. I'm confident in this lynch now, Kovath be damned.

Either way, I am going to sleep. I expect this thread to be locked by the time I wake up.

I really feel that banana is the last remaining scum based off yesterday, and the reasons I brought. Also the fact tha Whad was the target of the NK as Whad turning up killed would put me in a worse light.

25. ISO #175

I really feel that banana is the last remaining scum based off yesterday, and the reasons I brought. Also the fact tha Whad was the target of the NK as Whad turning up killed would put me in a worse light.
    And if you somehow convince them to mislynch me, it becomes between you and Calix

Just concede dude. This is like playing face hunter against control warrior and he drops Reno Jackson. Its over.

26. ISO #176

And if you somehow convince them to mislynch me, it becomes between you and Calix

Just concede dude. This is like playing face hunter against control warrior and he drops Reno Jackson. Its over.
    I also love a good game of hearthstone fam. But usually play priest or warrior. So I'm in it for the long game

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Sup guys.

Several noticed that I was playing a bit less actively last day, part of it was being busy and the other part was cuz...

I'm Detective. I tracked G4slight to Whad last night, so lynch him and it's gg.

Sorry guys... scum got wrecked this game.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #179

I also love a good game of hearthstone fam. But usually play priest or warrior. So I'm in it for the long game
    You're missing the point. You're fighting a losing battle

Let's say you get me mislynched

POD is killed, Kovath if detective or sheriff checks you or Calix. If he's detective and checks you: he either sees you kill POD or he sees you do nothing meaning Calix killed POD, Calix is lynched

If he's sheriff and he checks you and sees you guilty, you're lynched, if inno then Calix is lynched

If he's roleblocker and he roleblocks you and no one dies, then you are lynched. If POD dies, Calix is lynched

If scum decides not to kill that effectively gives town another lynch since POD wouldn't have died, and with you and Calix left both can be lynched without lynching the other 3 players

If Kovath is doc he and POD heal chain and neither is ever killed or lynched. Everyone else is lynched

Scum cannot win. Me, Calix, and gaslight can be used interchangedly in the situations presented. No way for scum to win at this point. Checkmate.

30. ISO #180

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Sup guys.

Several noticed that I was playing a bit less actively last day, part of it was being busy and the other part was cuz...

I'm Detective. I tracked G4slight to Whad last night, so lynch him and it's gg.

Sorry guys... scum got wrecked this game.
    Damnit you made me type the long post for nothing. The lel

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

This is somewhat hilarious since I was debating between tracking PoD or G4slight LOL

On another note, I'm surprised I wasn't transparently a TPR to people in D1 given my play in this game compared to others. I made it way more obvious than I intended tbh.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

34. ISO #184

You're missing the point. You're fighting a losing battle

Let's say you get me mislynched

POD is killed, Kovath if detective or sheriff checks you or Calix. If he's detective and checks you: he either sees you kill POD or he sees you do nothing meaning Calix killed POD, Calix is lynched

If he's sheriff and he checks you and sees you guilty, you're lynched, if inno then Calix is lynched

If he's roleblocker and he roleblocks you and no one dies, then you are lynched. If POD dies, Calix is lynched

If scum decides not to kill that effectively gives town another lynch since POD wouldn't have died, and with you and Calix left both can be lynched without lynching the other 3 players

If Kovath is doc he and POD heal chain and neither is ever killed or lynched. Everyone else is lynched

Scum cannot win. Me, Calix, and gaslight can be used interchangedly in the situations presented. No way for scum to win at this point. Checkmate.
    I agree but the whole game throwing thing. Either way GG

35. ISO #185

I agree but the whole game throwing thing. Either way GG
    Naw game throwing =/= concede.

Game throw is be a sheriff and fake a guilty on a town getting both of you lynched to the point of losing the game

Conceding is saying "there is no way I can win. I choose death!"

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

The Town has won!

The Godfather and his Framer were lynched in rapid succession with no loss of an innocent life.
    This were truly a flawless victory for the Town and shall be a legend told to the grandchildren.

Good job to Kovath, Powerofdeath, BananaCucho, Calix and Whad!

Host commentary :

This game is a PERFECT example as to why a Day 1 No Lynch is a good option sometimes lol.
    After the lynch of Goat, the Town went to a Perfect Streak : G4 was seen visiting Whad trying to kill them but Whad was healed by PoD. At that point it was impossible to lose.
    It was exactly as Cryptonic had predicted.

The Town also had a fantastic mindset and cooperation, they pegged the scum down too quickly even without actions.

I also enjoyed reading the Last Will's that I received, well written.

If this setup were to ever be hosted again, it would require a Day 1 No Lynch or a Night 1 start.
    Night 1 wouldn't be the best idea though as someone who signed up will be immediately killed with no dialogue.

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    The Town has won!

The Godfather and his Framer were lynched in rapid succession with no loss of an innocent life.
    This were truly a flawless victory for the Town and shall be a legend told to the grandchildren.

Good job to Kovath, Powerofdeath, BananaCucho, Calix and Whad!

Host commentary :

This game is a PERFECT example as to why a Day 1 No Lynch is a good option sometimes lol.
    After the lynch of Goat, the Town went to a Perfect Streak : G4 was seen visiting Whad trying to kill them but Whad was healed by PoD. At that point it was impossible to lose.
    It was exactly as Cryptonic had predicted.

The Town also had a fantastic mindset and cooperation, they pegged the scum down too quickly even without actions.

I also enjoyed reading the Last Will's that I received, well written.

If this setup were to ever be hosted again, it would require a Day 1 No Lynch or a Night 1 start.
    Night 1 wouldn't be the best idea though as someone who signed up will be immediately killed with no dialogue.
    I agree with this setup change.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG
    No sir it's a good example of why day 1 lynch is glorious

If we mislynch it's 4v2 if doc heals, which is MLYLO, or 3v2 LYLO if no heal

If you don't have a day 1 lynch and doc doesn't heal its a day 2 MLYLO when no lynches have even occurred

A game =/= a good game for going forever. This was abtown stomp, but it was still a good game.

-vote Calix
    for MVP

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

I wonder how different it would've been if I specifically made Calix and BananaCucho the Mafia lol.
    In this case, it might have been better to not one-shot rando the scum team, yeah, or at least make one of them scum.

-vote Calix
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Constructive feedback here, what do you feel would benefit the game in the long run?
    Any buffs or nerfs?

This is the shortest RLVG setup lol. Day 1 with Lynch Option was solely based on an agreement that my next setup would not include a Day 1 No Lynch after some roasting.
    Do you one random or three random your setups? These teams were quite one-sided -- town got Banana (reigning S-FM Champion and top finisher in another season), Calix (top three S-FM finisher and generally relentless whichever faction she rolls), Kovath (a very promising new player on the site, clearly has a lot of off-site experience as well), POD (despite the Foxtrot thing, a very seasoned and skilled player / veteran here), and Whad (master of refusing to give his town reads -- ok, maybe this one doesn't fit as well ). In contrast, scum got Goat (who is very new to FM and who has not survived until Day 2 in any game he's played so far -- partially bad luck, but partially just needing more game time) and G4slight (not sure how much experience he has, but new to the site at the very least)...

Reminds me of Illuminati 2.0 with Banana, Calix, me, Helz, ika, and SW versus a ton of new players plus FB and RLVG hydra (who were aggressively discredited as the one threat to neutralize early). I know some players criticize three roll for host meta considerations, but we it's also not as fun to have a loaded team on one side vs. a much less experienced team on the other.
    Last edited by DarknessB; May 28th, 2016 at 05:32 PM.

48. ISO #198

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Do you one random or three random your setups? These teams were quite one-sided -- town got Banana (reigning S-FM Champion and top finisher in another season), Calix (top three S-FM finisher and generally relentless whichever faction she rolls), Kovath (a very promising new player on the site, clearly has a lot of off-site experience as well), POD (despite the Foxtrot shit, a very seasoned and skilled player / veteran here), and Whad (master of refusing to give his leads -- ok, maybe this one doesn't fit as well ). In contrast, scum got Goat (who is very new to FM and who has not survived until Day 2 in any game he's played so far) and G4slight (not sure how much experience he has, but new to the site at the very least)...

Reminds me of Illuminati 2.0 with Banana, Calix, me, Helz, ika, and SW versus a ton of new players plus FB and RLVG. I know some players criticize three roll for host meta considerations, but we it's also not as fun to have a loaded team on one side vs. a much less experienced team on the other.
    It was truly Randomized.

Fun fact, Firebringer would've been the Godfather - if he had responded to my PM.

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

It was truly Randomized.

Fun fact, Firebringer would've been the Godfather - if he had responded to my PM.
    lol, I read the PM, I thought you would see I checked it.
    I didn't PM back.

Mass communication failure from me, sorry about that.
    I thought I was in the game lol. I almost pmed you asking for role card then I checked player list.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.