S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Whatever.
    There's no reason to argue with someone tunneling as hard as you are.

You said you would be okay losing even if I am Squirtle; only proves what a fool you are.
    That is not a reply that can lead to a discussion. I think I did an adequate job of linking relevant material that grounds my claims. Instead of try to show me the light, you just say there is no reason to argue. Argue, if you are town I will tunnel on you and lose, so please convince me. I know you came in late, so it might be hard.

Please explain why the check on fireviking makes sense, and then explain why the squirtle outted when they did to the best of your knowledge.

I need you to bleed town for me. Also, IF you are town, why has the 3 cult not hammered yet? There is only 3 votes on you. It is safe to assume 4 evils are alive. You said you think I am town, so you have to believe at least 2 evils which have the hammer potential are not hammering you.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I will claim now so you and I can put our energy on something else, instead of this waste of time.

I take it back, it has not been an entire waste of time. You've proven yourself town in my eyes 100%.
    I thought I was 100% town, not cult?

Which is it, and why did you flip instantly on me in the last page. I had already pushed on you, and I have given great logic which you acknowledged and read me as 100% town for. Thanks for the spew I suppose?

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

I got to the point where Superduck cucked himself. Given his posts before, and the fact that I don't think he's stupid, it's likely he intentionally shit the bed to get himself lynched. The setup clearly states that Cult can only have 3 members max, so he could be a culted Magicuck trying to eat the lynch.

Does the Cult know the role and identity of the newest recruit immediately on day start?

t. Orpz

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    Time to do some Scum.hunting Morp.

Opinion on Richard ?
    I have a relatively big post coming up, but I'll respond to this first.

I trust Richard Dawkins out of a gut feeling. It's mostly the excessive persistence of the novelty account that I town-read.

t. Orpz

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Morp View Post
    I got to the point where Superduck cucked himself. Given his posts before, and the fact that I don't think he's stupid, it's likely he intentionally shit the bed to get himself lynched. The setup clearly states that Cult can only have 3 members max, so he could be a culted Magicuck trying to eat the lynch.

Does the Cult know the role and identity of the newest recruit immediately on day start?

t. Orpz
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Interestingly, 3/3 people on the Shifty train are on this train too:
    Clarence (6 [L-0]): Fire Viking, Keiichi, Slaol, SparkNuts, SUPERDUCK, Gyrlander

I highly highly highly highly doubt there is no scum on this train. FV and Keiichi both dropped off noticeably hard in Day 2. So did fucking everyone, though. However, Fire Viking is a really good candidate for Cult. If I was Cult Leader, he would been converted first, tbqh family.

Empathy's play was suspect at best. When I was first reading, I believed the Squirtle claim because I also saw a report of her leaving the site. So I thought that the claim was real because she was giving up on the game. But then I read the post that she reported like a page later, so that was out. Then Shifty retracted it. And reclaimed it. His reactions after were uncharacteristic of a failed Town gambit too. When I was at risk of being mislynched just recently in a different game, the fight that our hydra put up was a LOT harder than this. Another example would be Superduck, whose defense of himself was much harder in spite of his fail.

But if I believe Shifty to be a converted Squirtle, then it makes no sense that he would be bussed since it's a strong cult role. So either the scums on the current lynch train are an unrecruited Charmander or no scums at all. Going back to the original hypotheses of at least a scum on the Clarence train, that would isolate at least an additional scum to FV, Keiichi, and Slaol.

I could also be wrong and he's a converted Magicuck trying to eat the lynch. It would explain the spontaneous claim by Empathy and then the subsequent flailing of Shifty. In which case it would be good for Cult to kill him, so there would probably be a Cult trying to bus him at L-2. I town-read Superduck and Gyrlander for either previous stated or obvious reasons (uncontested bulbasaur claim). In which case SparkNuts would be a Cult. I don't think he would be converted, so he's like a Cult Leader? In which case Charmander has yet to vote. Could be on Clarence train, but this is a whole fucking mess that I'm thinking too much about on too little energy.

Anyways I'm going to sleep. 2AM now. I feel like I just cracked a fucking Da Vinci code going back and using these citations and making hypothetical connections.

-vote Shifty
    L - 1
    t. Orpz

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

I am inclined to just lynch SparkNuts and hope they are actually scum.
    -vote SparkNuts

Empahty I know is town.
    SUperDuck is playing so fricking odd, and like a VI and is likely town to me.
    Morp, I can see their reasoning, given recent stuff, I think unlikely cult at all (unless they are just playing stupid in some regards, which I could see)

Nothing much to add. Shifty hasn't given me enough thoughts.

-Fire

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I will pick up this post later, just letting you guys know. I have a hangover, and not feelign the best.
    I am thinking Superduck is just playing shitty gambits as town right now.
    Shifty I.E Empath is town.

And we should lynch SparkNuts.

Gyrlander should stop softing Bulbasaur.
    Finally picked this up.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Hello everyone. Sorry for the amount of inactivity from our account. Sen and I have been busy, but here we go:

Sparknuts - Still suspicious of this one...

Richard Dawkins - People say he's town based off of trolling... I really don't see how this even pertains to town behavior? Then again knowing SJ he thinks trolling is town (I know why you do btw, don't play coy :P)

However, the new Empathy is the most suspicious... It sounded like possible cult trying to get a misclaim off with the fail squirtle claim. Morp's explanation is also valid too.

So it's hammer time:

-vote Shifty

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Squirtle and Bulbasaur approached the wild Pokémon that morning. "Have any of you seen the loose Charmander around?" asked Bulbasaur. "Working together I think we can stop him before its too late".

"Hey wait a second!" yelled a wild Pikachu, "I recognize you!" he exclaimed, pointing at Squirtle. "The trainer that owns that Charmander - he used Squirtle to enslave lots of our wild brothers!"

"You don't understand-" started squirtle, before the Pikachu swiftly knocked him on his back.

The wild pokemon closed in and killed Squirtle, nicknamed Shifty. Tears in his eyes, Bulbasaur turned and ran off into the darkness alone.

Night 2

Players List

3 - Fire Viking (RLVG+Firebringer)
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol
    8 - SUPERDUCK (SuperJack+PLZLEAVEDUCK)
    9 - Richard Dawkins (Brendan+FYRE)
    10 - Keiichi (AIVION+Sen)

Roles List

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp

Pokemon Trainer Red

Graveyard

Clarence - Magikarp, lynched day 1
    Shifty - Squirtle, lynched day 2

Night 2 ends in 25 hours (I'm out of town but have a minute now and not later so night starts one hour early)

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

26. ISO #376

Word of Charmander's rising power began to spread throughout the forest. Toasted Pidgey, cooked Magikarp, and fried caterpie were numbered amongst the casualties.

The forest Pokémon sent spearow to relay a call for help. The Pokémon in the forest were just at too low of a level to defeat Charmander on their own, and even though they tried to stick together, Charmander was picking them off one by one. Someone had to intervene.

Day 3

Players List

3 - RLVG
    4 - SparkNuts
    5 - Gyrlander
    6 - Morp (MattZed+Orpz)
    7 - Slaol
    8 - SUPERDUCK (SuperJack+PLZLEAVEDUCK)
    9 - Richard Dawkins (Brendan+FYRE)
    10 - Keiichi (AIVION+Sen)

Roles List

Charmander
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp
    Magikarp

Pokemon Trainer Red

Graveyard

Clarence - Magikarp, lynched day 1
    Shifty - Squirtle, lynched day 2

5 votes to hammer.

Day 3 ends in 48 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by BananaCucho; April 18th, 2016 at 07:36 AM.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

No deaths in the night is extremely interesting.

The arsonist either chose not to ignite or was roleblocked. The odds of him having clarence or emapthy both doused are like 7%, and based on gameplay probably even slimer. If he even has one person doused then I believe he ignites, and asks a pokeslave to sacrifce themselves, skip day, get recruited and its auto for cult/charmander. It is possible his doused players are people he reads as cult, although I would have gussed fireviking was his second douse target. The next theory is that we still have a bulbasaur and he successfully roleblocked charmander.

Theory of bulbasaur is that if anyone but grylander is bulbasuar they are always still town 100 percent of the time. No one has been poisoned, and if a bulbasaur other than gyrlander was recruited they would blackmail someone to frame him as cult.

Today will be interesting because if we do have a bualbasaur that is roleblocking the charmander, the game is in a stalemate.

As bad as lynching the cop was, I still think it was the best lynch. Potential worlds are removed and question marks are gone.

I have to live in a world where Gyrlander is confirmed town, and obviously fire is.

Town:
    Fire
    Duck
    Gyrlander
    ????

Our fourth town should be aware of this and join the town side at some point.

I think Morp could be the fourth town. I have semi read him as cult all game, and a morp,keiichi, dawkins world is distanced very well and terrifying. All of his posts were good, but they all look at me as charmander, and he never really considers me as cult, could be subconsciously know I am not. That being said him town flipping me against his partners notes usually shows town, but since it was a mislynch I guess it could be two partners looking for the charmander.

Slaol and sparknuts ARE NEVER ALIGNED. That interaction is never ever ever two cultists distancing. If slaol was with sparknuts he calls me out on my fake claim and I get mislynched instead of his cult partner. Slaol posted on day1 about wanting a charmander rare, leading me to believe slaol is cultist and sparknuts is charmander. Although there is the crazy world where sparknuts is the fourth town and morp is cult.

Keiichi was online and bounced right when the squirtle claims were going down, so I have no doubt he is anything but town. I should have called him out on it when I saw it.

Cult:
    Dawkins
    Keiichi or morp
    Slaol or morp

Charmander:
    Sparknuts

Intersting to note is that dawkins ended up voting, but it was on keiichi. Knowing this player from this game I believe this is one cult troll voting on another cult knowing that the day will end in a mislynch anyway, and it is a good way to distance. If it turns out it was a town trolling well... lol

While it would be better to lynch charmander, I will trust my partner's vote and just go for a likely evil.

-DucKK

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    So, Superduck claimed squirtle...? I was wrong about my faith but ya

-vote Superduck
    Cultist usually are wrong about their faith.

Would you like to vote me off something other than me claiming squirtle? Your vote here pretty much confirms you are cultist, and that sparknuts is charmander. My squirtle claim if it worked would have probably given the town auto.

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

This seems odd. It makes it look like we are cult together.

You open claiming cult shows you don't have charmander or town would still have majority and you would be afraid. You voting me tells town if they vote me they lose, and that if they were to vote you at worse the day ends with a no lynch.

I am curious to what you achieve by open claiming. Are you trying to draw aggro off trainer red so that you can potentially take charizard if town votes you and charizard hammers?

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

Your play this game seems to have been hunt for charmander, so I am probably who you think charmander is. if you wanted to mislynch a town you would probably just vote fire since he is confirmed and I am not. It is weird if this is the case though because it would just go 4v3 on day4 and is not auto for cult.

40. ISO #390

I would like to vote Richard Dawkins, as from the start I didn't like him. Not explaining his actions, shit posting with Richard Dawkins shit that anyone cares about... Yeah, but... SUPERDUCK, you have made us vote (and mislynch) two towns already. I'm afraid.

-vote SUPERDUCK

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #391

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I would like to vote Richard Dawkins, as from the start I didn't like him. Not explaining his actions, shit posting with Richard Dawkins shit that anyone cares about... Yeah, but... SUPERDUCK, you have made us vote (and mislynch) two towns already. I'm afraid.

-vote SUPERDUCK
    What the fuck is this LOL. If there is a bulbasaur alive that is not converted they need to claim because I have to town read this guy otherwise, and that means cult now have hammer potential.

Slaol outs as cult and you vote me, which means you are cult and likely opting not to use sleep powder.

What you said is also factually incorrect, as I defended the first town, and went hard vs arguably the worst cop claim in mafia history.

You say I was a part of lynching clarence, but I only hammered him because YOU flipped, and you were one of my two town pr reads.
    No GOOD player would ever cop check their ONLY town read, and not their ONLY evil read, and then rescind and reclaim.

If gyrlander is cult who the fuck is town LOL.

If gyrlander is actually town please mod kill me and save the time.

For the love of god can we get a game with people who actually want to/know how to play the game.

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

-vote SUPERDUCK
    Get your facts right.
    We where dead set against the first lynch and only hammered due to being pressured to do so

The second lynch was against someone who constantly claimed and unclaimed squirtle, gave the worst choices for the cop check. And quit the game. Yet remained in the other game because they are town.

The lynchs wouldn't of gone wrong if players decided to partake in the game. And listen to logical reasoning.

But no. This game is so invested with lurkers that the host decided to send out a mass message rather than single messages.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    ....................... why are you reevaluating. In sc2 forum mafia we tunnel on reads and mislynch towns.
    I just wanted to see your reaction, and I liked it. Therefore, you survive. Slaol, if you keep your vote on this guy you'll be cult confirmed from now on

Thank you Anonymous Donor

50. ISO #400