S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 51
Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 4142
  1. ISO #2501

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I have just done my Last Will, i am expecting death here but i will still try and fight it.

For me not to die here we need to lynch Ozy, he is the only real workable train. Furthermore him being scum makes it a solid train to go on.

Chip, Aamirus, Light, Solid D.

2 of you at a minimum would need to vote Ozy so it goes to RNG, 3 of you so i cant die.
    I dont think anybody on the train on me will switch, all 3 scum are on said train, Varcron is town, he isnt scum i think and Mag is the Angel.

I have outlined why i think MM is scum, why i think Stealth and Ozy are scum. I can answer any Qs anybody has from here on out.
    What do you mean by "only real workable train"?
    Sounds to me like you're saying "he's the only one I can try to create a train on"

2. ISO #2502

3. ISO #2503

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Going off now. I'm happy with where my vote is, and happy with the L-2 on Huey. Don't let the train lose momentum, people. There are 9 members browsing the thread right now, and there may be some AFKs, but they can't ALL be AFKs. I am going to commit a heinous crime and say that I would not be against turboing Huey as of now. It would give us info to work with, whatever the flip is, and even more if the flip is red, which is extremely likely.

And yes, I know that Blink will now scumread me for it xD
    A correct Scumread against you may i say.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

4. ISO #2504

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Huey The Long Do You Have Any Yagami Spoilers?
    I dont, right now i am pretty sure your not scum. I have a theory in my head if you are scum but i think its false.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

5. ISO #2505

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I dont, right now i am pretty sure your not scum. I have a theory in my head if you are scum but i think its false.
    You know what ill add that theory in my LW

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

8. ISO #2508

9. ISO #2509

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    What do you mean by "only real workable train"?
    Sounds to me like you're saying "he's the only one I can try to create a train on"
    I mean you are the second most voted up, i think your scum and yes there is probably very little chance that the town can start a train on MM or Stealth at this point as both of those are seen as less scummy then you or even Yagami.

10. ISO #2510

-vote stealthbomber16

Changed My Mind.. Moving To Stealth For Added Pressure Since It Seems He Hasnt Been Pushed On As Of Yet.. Due To Carol Information..
    This is a fair lynch for now especially given we aint near EoD. The only way i think i can be hammered is if some other misguided towny frens come in and Hammer me which i think is unlikely so i may be safe till EoD but we will see.

11. ISO #2511

Where teh fuck everyone gone off too, aint it like good time over in Yanklestiltskinville, its past midnight here and im up for yo asses.

12. ISO #2512

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Note that if we cannot get all on board for a Huey lynch, I'm perfectly good with lynching Varcron today. I think that's going to flip red, and that noone will oppose this lynch. @Varcron which means you have to vote huey if you want to live
    I already voted Huey, but if that train doesn't work, by all means, flip me as town.

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I do sort of agree, I noticed that aamirus jumped on that train pretty happily when a few of us called Caustic out.
    Hey Varcron the bull shit manufacturer, let's take a trip down memory lane:

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    These guys HAVE to be bots
    Here is where I am the FIRST player to call caustic a bot, starting a long drawn out hatred against him. It's post #424 at 11:49pm on December 16th.

I agree with your read on Caustic, but then again, I could be getting duped on this.
    Here is you, agreeing with MM's town read on Caustic at post #475, 12:30am on December 17th

Yeah.... I don't know where the hell this came from, but you're a bot of some kind, this is random as hell. There is no information here that is useful, you're speaking riddles of which I don't even want to bother figuring out.

This is seeming forced as hell, probably a riddle telling mafia at this point tbh, or neutral.

-vote Caustic
    Here is you "calling Caustic out". This is post #1076, at 8:50pm on December 17th.

Yes, that's right, 600 posts and almost a day after I called Caustic out, then you did it. And yet you somehow come up with the bullshit narrative that I sheeped your opinion?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

U Do Realized That Caustic Claims To Have Had 2 Red Checks Last Night.. One Being OzyWho And The Other Aamirus.
    I never said anything remotely like that.
    I suggest you reread my posts then determine where you may have made that mistake, then re-reply from there.

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

Here is where I am the FIRST player to call caustic a bot, starting a long drawn out hatred against him. It's post #424 at 11:49pm on December 16th.

Here is you, agreeing with MM's town read on Caustic at post #475, 12:30am on December 17th

Here is you "calling Caustic out". This is post #1076, at 8:50pm on December 17th.

Yes, that's right, 600 posts and almost a day after I called Caustic out, then you did it. And yet you somehow come up with the bullshit narrative that I sheeped your opinion?
    This is a pointless conversation considering I am a Benevolent Variable.
    It shouldn’t matter who did what first.
    You acting like immature insects who need to control themselves.

23. ISO #2523

Who? What are you talking about?
    Did I say I don't want to lynch efe?
    Please be clearer
    From the analysis it was clearly determined to me that it was a Misslynch.
    As I explained in further detail in a previous post.
    Now. Calling Huey A Parasite for doing that is the same as saying that a certain variable is a Parasite for simply bussing them, which is rather. Foolish
    It’s best to lynch someone who showed individual Parasite Tell rather then a random choice of action.

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

Under Review..

26. ISO #2526

27. ISO #2527

Oh, so if some random people change that I never met, I can measure my life by them?
    It appears you fail to comprehend me. How Amusing.
    Allow me to Elaborate.
    Someone is chosen to be lynched, based upon other minds getting influenced by others to determine another’s fate.
    And alternatively people both change their minds and their Actions.
    Although, that is never a direct Parasite tell.
    Parasite’s are found by a simple analysis from their ambitions and intentions.
    Not by what they chose or determined.

28. ISO #2528

rip I guess that no rb feedback explains it lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    From the analysis it was clearly determined to me that it was a Misslynch.
    As I explained in further detail in a previous post.
    Now. Calling Huey A Parasite for doing that is the same as saying that a certain variable is a Parasite for simply bussing them, which is rather. Foolish
    It’s best to lynch someone who showed individual Parasite Tell rather then a random choice of action.
    I wish I understood this

29. ISO #2529

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    now that he's out he doesn't care lol
    he can still win when dead
    I care, I’m just busy lol
    i never faked contribution I have no idea what you guys are talking about

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

What exactly do you not understand from the post in question?
    any of this

Calling Huey A Parasite for doing that is the same as saying that a certain variable is a Parasite for simply bussing them, which is rather.*Foolish*

Calling huey scum for doing what? I have no idea what ur referring to

34. ISO #2534

So The Variable Know As Huey Is Town Based On Your Calculations?
    Based upon the Analysis, Which is accurate unless Ozy is a benevolent variable.
    But Ozy is a Parasite so it determines Huey as Benevolent Variable.
    As you suspect a potential soft claim, I also suspect you to be Benevolent Variable above most.

35. ISO #2535

any of this

Calling Huey A Parasite for doing that is the same as saying that a certain variable is a Parasite for simply bussing them, which is rather.*Foolish*

For simply refusing a miss lynch.

36. ISO #2536

any of this

He Was Calling Aamirus Scum.. Not Huey..

37. ISO #2537

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

Please, Give A Detailed Analysis Of Both The Huey And Aamirus Variables... It Would Be Most Appreciated..
    Huey is Benevolent based upon Ozy.
    As for the variable known as Aamirus, it souly realize on his lack of ambition, questionable intentions, determination for the sake of determining, Has no true desire for a certain Parasite lynch, doesn’t try and focus his attention upon a full catalyzed solution.
    Do I need to continue?

42. ISO #2542

Huey is Benevolent based upon Ozy.
    As for the variable known as Aamirus, it souly realize on his lack of ambition, questionable intentions, determination for the sake of determining, Has no true desire for a certain Parasite lynch, doesn’t try and focus his attention upon a full catalyzed solution.
    Do I need to continue?
    You Do Not.. However You Said It Better Then I Could..

43. ISO #2543

44. ISO #2544

Now In The Instance That OzyWho Variable Is Indeed Benevolent Variable.. That Would Leave Variable Huey Parasite Variable And Arrmirus Variable Would Be Benevolent In That Scenario?
    Ah if that Scenario were to ever occur, Arrmirus’s alignment wouldn’t change.

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

@Light_Yagami
    I remembered you sometimes saying I'm scum, sometimes saying I'm town - so I went to your ISO and searched for "Ozy".
    Now, idk if what I remembered was correct or incorrect because after the first ~10 latest references that you made got me be curious about something that I stopped looking further.

Pretty much all of the times you referred to my slot - you were talking about Caustic. Different ways how to interpret what Caustic is saying why I'm Mafia.
    Now it seemed to me like you have been searching for an angle to scumread me?

I'm fairly certain I have seen you do both - call me town and call me scum. Which one is the one that you believe at this moment?

You've been scumhunting this game. You weren't in Whizzbang, which is why I townread you.

However, searching my name in your ISO did give me the impression that you are searching for a reason to scumread me.

You've said once I could be on a scumteam with Huey? Do you still have that opinion?

I clearly remember you townreading me. Even voting Blink because of that. So why is it that in your ISO, I see "scum" next to my name over and over again?

Correct me what I got wrong btw.

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

@Light_Yagami
    I remembered you sometimes saying I'm scum, sometimes saying I'm town - so I went to your ISO and searched for "Ozy".
    Now, idk if what I remembered was correct or incorrect because after the first ~10 latest references that you made got me be curious about something that I stopped looking further.

Pretty much all of the times you referred to my slot - you were talking about Caustic. Different ways how to interpret what Caustic is saying why I'm Mafia.

I'm fairly certain I have seen you do both - call me town and call me scum. Which one is the one that you believe at this moment?

You've been scumhunting this game. You weren't in Whizzbang, which is why I townread you.

However, searching my name in your ISO did give me the impression that you are searching for a reason to scumread me.

You've said once I could be on a scumteam with Huey? Do you still have that opinion?

I clearly remember you townreading me. Even voting Blink because of that. So why is it that in your ISO, I see "scum" next to my name over and over again?

Do you think Huey could flip Benevolent Variable?
    Who’s your second choice of elimination?

49. ISO #2549

@Light_Yagami

Last I Knew I Specifically Defended You Because Of Your Opening Post And Seeing As How.. I Dont See Scum Putting That Much Effort Into The Game.. The Fact You Cast This Shade Now.. Makes Me Suspect You Further.. What Did You Do Last Night Where Were You.. I Know Where I Was.. What I Did.. Did You Stay At Home.. And Do Nothing? Or Did You Kill Or Sanitize Kovath?

50. ISO #2550
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I think it's a ozy/varcron/yagam? scumteam

LETS FUCKING GO
    This tbh
    -vote OzyWho

now I don’t think its Yagami tho